snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Feb 14, 2019

Fake call

Hi Naveenkumar2550,

Snapdeal never asks for payment at any stage neither we promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls.

Naveenkumar2550

Feb 14, 2019

Fake call

Today got a call from this no.############ . The guy said that I had won a tata indica and that I had to send him some registration money. I noticed that this guy knew my order detail and my personal info. This is a terrible failure of data security.take action on them.
mithileshkeshri

Jan 22, 2019

Pickup of delivered product (defective)

This is regarding the pickup of the deliverd product. I tried to connect through app, email and phone call but not received any confirmation regarding the pick up. The delivered product is damaged. I want to return the product. I rquested already to pick the product.

Withour any prior information, the courier person call to pick the product on 19th January. I havent receied any prior information and we are out of home. I reqested the person to collect the product in evening or in next morning. But, till date i havent received any confirmation from snapdeal.

As a customer, it is very difficult to reach the customer care/helpline. There is no facility to contact the customer care person. only IVR helps you with pre defined questions solutions. No reply from the email or neither from the apps. Its really a bad experiene.

It is again requesting you kindly arrange the pickup schedule as soon as possible.

CAPTCHA QC-10 WIRELESS
HSN: 85183000

Jan 21, 2019

Not return money

Hi Vasu,

Hope you are doing well.

Our team got in touch with you and updated you on this. As discussed, kindly wait till the requested time.

Team Snapdeal"
Vasu Goyal

Jan 19, 2019

Not return money

snapdeal deal company fraud hai inhona mera sath 2500 rupees ka fraud kara hai + courier charges 300 extra pickup services ko mana kar Diya aur kaha aap apna courier se product de do humne DTDC courier se product return kar Diya aur aab na mail I'd ka response ata naa inka customer care number recevid hota my order id 25190936341 hai American micronic toaster tha my mobile number 9997620077
chetan31yadav

Oct 18, 2018

replacement order not recieved

the order i received was a copy of nike shoes and i returmed them for replacement but its been days and i still havent recieved any notifications or messages regarding the order and no person has came to deliever it yet

Aug 29, 2018

Fraud Call

DeepakMain

Aug 28, 2018

Fraud Call

Got a Fraud Call in the name of Snapdeal Lottery.
Phone Number #+91 86519 05683

May 10, 2018

Hi Kanika,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Thanks!
Kanika Bhatt

May 9, 2018

Order Delivery

The status in my snapdeal account is showing that the product has been delivered 3 days before but i havenot recrived it yet.. Where is my order ?? I have already paid for that!

Mar 5, 2018

Return request register on time but snapdeal refused to pickup and refund my amount

Dear Aditi(Aditi0323),

Aditi0323

Mar 4, 2018

Complaint against SNAPDEAL for return and refund

Ticket I'd : 46183658 and 46183679 and 46046994

This is to informed you i have registered the request on 27 feb for hathphool and on 17 feb for lucky bridal jewellery but no body connected to pickup the product...as per attached file I had registered the request under the 7 days return policy...but from snap deal no body connected to pickup the product at home address (delivered).when i have tried to connect them for return process ..without check they dropped a mail due to some errors snapdeal not able to processed my return request ...on other hand i had already shared the return tickets no which was generated by snapdeal app during the return request...I was dropped many text and mails but they not respond ..pls help

Connect me @8588854569..collect the product immediately...on my app ..Return pickup pending from snapdeal...I am sharing the screen shot for same...

Ankur1310

Nov 22, 2017

Received poor quality product

Order id - 25125478429
Product - Woodland sweater

I have received my product on 17th Nov 2017 but It is not as expected. Its cost is 2876. It’s material quality is very poor so it is not acceptable. It is not looking fresh product as well. I have created return for this but they cancelled my return request. I don't know why snapdeal is not taking return of this.

Received poor quality product Received poor quality product

Pujadhingra

Oct 22, 2017

Incomplete Order

I ordered for 2 pieces but that courier guy delivered only 1 and took the money from me. Also, he didn't allow us to check the product to make sure we have received the appropriate things.
As per the bill, we should have got 2 pieces but got only 1. Now snapdeal is not replying on my email. So that mean they will not give me the other one. Very disappointed from their service. Can you please take some steps.

Aug 28, 2017

Mobile Not returned

Dear Anuj Kumar,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [email protected] in case you require further assistance in the interim.
Anuj Kumar

Aug 13, 2017

Mobile Not returned

No contact done by Snapdeal till now for the product pick up, I have place the return and refund request for the order no. 19621779482, it has already 53 hours passed but no one has contacted for the pick up and refund till now. This is disappointing as per your return policy of 14 days you should have done that on time,

This is totally frustrating and mis behave by snapdeal as you have mentioned against the product a 14 days return and replacement policy and this product was under the Enjoy Gold Benefits on this sub-order. And now you.

This is to notify you that on snapdeal item was described as Full HD but in reality its dispay is not full HD and camera is not upto the mark, I need a refund against this mobile at all cost...

Anuj Kumar

Aug 1, 2017

Dear rd_mitra,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected] with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Aug 1, 2017

Product return complaint

Dear Anuj,

Anuj Dhariwal

Jul 31, 2017

Product return complaint

I have purchased a Adidas Originals Stan Smith from Snapdeal of Rs2999. But the Item the delivered was entirely different from description. Hence I returned the item very next day. But I didn't refund instead I got a mail from snap deal customer service stating that your product passes quality check, and found to have no manufacturing defect. But I have returned the item not because of any manufacturing defect, but because the ITEM IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM DESCRIPTION. The majority of things mentioned in product description are wrong. My Order ID: 19428609985, suborder ID: 24062171285.

I have attached the pictures of item received details followed by the item on snap deal website. For now i'm not attaching the actual product pictures because it is packed if i open it again they will again consider it's as a quality issue.

Snapdeal EASY RETURN POLICY are fake. I used to purchase from flip kart and amazon and they are way better than them.

Anuj Dhariwal
Ph:8002852863

Product return complaint Product return complaint Product return complaint Product return complaint Product return complaint Product return complaint Product return complaint Product return complaint

rd_mitra

Jul 30, 2017

False Courier Tracking Details

This is to bring to your Notice about the hassles / hurdles faced while returning an item through Snapdeal. Recently I have two orders that need to be refunded. In both the Orders the return is in progress but the courier tracking is showing the false details.

As per the Courier service they tried picking up the item yesterday at 5:00PM which was wrong as I was in home yesterday at that time. Moreover there is no contact number of the courier so that a customer can track.

Whether if I compare the return / refund of Flipkart it really works well as compared to Snapdeal.

As a consumer who normally do online shopping it really matters a lot if the Return / Refund policy does not go smooth.

Ratnadeep Mitra
Cell - 9810441361

Jun 7, 2017

refund of money

My name is Amar Jeet Singh and I am a serving SOLDIER in INDIAN AIR FORCE. My mobile no.9897074450
I ordered a mobile vide Id no.18890280598 and suborder I'd 23488416652.
Due to some technical defects in set it was returned and refund was approved vide id 41718238 dated 8 may 17.
I am not getting my money back. And on calling customer care I am told that my account is suspended.
Whole country praises our effort while serving d nation, whereas such a bad treatment is being given by ur prestigious company. It is really paining that why my money is not being returned. I humbly request u to take appropriate action and refund or replace my mobile.
Regards from a soldier of motherland ...

Jun 3, 2017

wrong product delivered

Dear rahukaul10 ,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

rahukaul10

Jun 2, 2017

wrong product delivered

Dear Snapdeal Team,

It is vey painful to write a mail to a company who is just thinking of cheating it's customers,
i had placed a order of (Eureka Forbes AquaGuard Reviva RO Water Purifier) dated - 15 May, 2017. Order number - 19049171220 which was delivered to me on (07:35 PM, 22 May, 2017) .
The box was sealed pack and we did not opened and raised request to install the product on the company customer care (IR - 9940308582 CUSTOMER CODE - 1013347800), then also your representatives did not came and hence after 2 days i again complained for installation (IR - 99475636 [Ticket Id: 42094733]) and the next day the person from the company came and opened the box himself and found a vacuum cleaner in the box instead of a water purifier.
The very same day in afternoon i raised request to return the product and exchange it with the correct one on (03:12 PM, 24 May, 2017).
Now the problem here is that today it has been 7 days and still no one has visited to collect the product nor even a single time a person from (Snapdeal) has contacted me for any pickup.
I have been continuously multiple times contacted your customer care and always your people give commitment that it will be picked tomorrow and I have escalated to higher authorities.

See I am a simple working person and I have lots and lots of work to do and not time to only follow up with you.
If you are not able to pick the product and provide the correct one then I have no option but to go legal. I am having all the screen shots of the order and follow-ups and all call records.
This is my last and final warning to you in written to pick and provide the correct new product within next 2-3 days from today otherwise I will be no left but other than to go legal.

Rahul Kaul

May 4, 2017

REFUND AGAINST RETURNED PRODUCT NOT RECEIVED

Dear Harish Chaunwal,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience you have faced and assure you that your concern is being looked into. Our team will check and update you regarding the concern.

Harish Chaunwal

May 1, 2017

REFUND AGAINST RETURNED PRODUCT NOT RECEIVED

We had ordered vide No. 18770623714 on 8th April, 2017 for a Neerja Multicoloured Satin Saree. The payment of Rs.1878 was made online using netbanking. The product was delivered to us on 13th April, 2017 but on opening, it was found to be lacking in quality and attributes as specified on the snapdeal portal and hence, returned the product. The product was picked up from our residence on 15th April, 2017 vide RVP Pick up slip 129922. The returned item is received at Snap deal on 18th April, 2017.

We have been following up with Snapdeal for the refund since 18th April but to no avail. On contacting Snapdeal customer care several times, we were informed that the account at their end had some problem and hence no refund was possible. In fact, they had informed to send the rejected material back in lieu of the refund. We feed cheated due to this irresponsible and unethical business conduct on the part of Snapdeal.

We request your goodselves, to intervene in order to resolve this complaint and ask Snapdeal to behave ethically and refund the amount quickly. After seeing the product, we reiterate that it is not worth money paid and hence request for refund. Kindly do let me know if you need any record to be submitted in order to substantiate our claim.

Best regards,
Jatin
Mobile:9818464630
Email: [email protected]

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...