snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

dk2014

Feb 13, 2019

Money Refund

I ordered a shoe on Snapdeal on 25th Jan 2019, after delivery, I did not find any match in the display that they displayed, for that product renters and I ordered them for refund of Rs. 2,999/- but they still have to I did not get any results. I sent them the invoice. If you can keep my request, I am bound to you.
Invoice Number: S23140/18/7065.

Money Refund

Nov 15, 2018

I haven't received my refund

Hi Customer

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your correct order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Chiranjit98

Nov 14, 2018

I haven't received my refund

I have ordered a fastrack watch from my snapdeal account on 28th october ORDER ID:2440442768. I paid the amount of 611 through my debit card. When i received the item i found it to be a duplicate product. I have attached the photos of the product. The glass had a crack and dents. The chain was completely duplicate. The emboss was also so. I requested for refund. Here it shows the refund was done on 3rd of november, but today is 14th november i still haven't received the refund amount of Rs. 611.

The bank said, you haven't refunded the money. Today is 14th of november but still i am not getting my refund. Within 24hrs if i don't get my refund back, i gonna take serious action against you. The amount of 611 is not a matter of joke. You frauds.. i won't deal with you any more. And i will disclose all this facts to social media. That you sell duplicate fastrack. The product is completely different from the description. And you dont give the refund to your customers.

Please take it seriously, i am giving 24hrs of time, within this my money must get refunded.
madhusudan2015

Oct 8, 2018

Reference number : 49979209 Duomu Navy Regular Fit Polo T Shirt order to Snapdeal

Reference number : 49979209 Duomu Navy Regular Fit Polo T Shirt order was booked on 2nd September 2018.
and committed deliver was in between 13th to 16th September, than again changed delivery date on 3rd Oct, finally you assured to deliver within 5th to 9th Oct 2018

To-day is 8th Oct 2018 but no confirmation regarding delivery.

As per your website consignment was handover for courier on 4th September and send for delivery.

Inline image

Snapdeal may cheating with me!!!

Never given me correct answer ! ! !

How much day will require for courier to reach my destination , if you dispatch on 4th September.

if they not able to deliver my product within tomorrow (09/10/2018), I need my money refund from Snapdeal

Sep 22, 2018

polo T Shirt against order no 23339627342

Dear Madhusudan,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our team got in touch with you and updated you on the issue. As discussed, kindly wait till the requested time.

madhusudan2015

Sep 21, 2018

polo T Shirt against order no 23339627342

I booked order on 2nd September 2018 one Duomu polo T Shirt against order no 23339627342. Till today my order has not delivered. I am very upset.
Consignment committed deliver date was within 15th September There is no proper information in Snap-deal website.
I think Snapdeal fully cheating with his customer.
I don,t need your products and request to kindly cancel my order and refund my money in immediate basis.

Jun 22, 2018

Wrong Product

Hi Dinesh,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We've noted the details. We'll get back to you with an update on this.

Matrix4375

Jun 20, 2018

Wrong Product

This is very bad to accept that such a popular online shopping portal Snapdeal will do this type of mistakes and providing a poor service to the customer thereafter.

First of all you have delivered the product that has not been described in your portal. It was mentioned clearly that the backlit keyboard is present in the laptop that I ordered but the laptop provided by you is without backlit keyboard.

After reporting the issue on the same day of receiving the product that is on 18 Jun 2018, I got the call from you on 19th Jun saying that they will revert back to me within 24 hours by confirming with the seller.

On 20th Jun, I got the another call accepting their mistake and mentioned that they will revert back within more 24-48 hours.

What is this..?? Some kind of joke going on....Is this type of service are you providing to the customer. At one side you are mentioning 100% return help and you are now not fulfilling your committment.

I will highly escalate this issue if it's not resolved soon. Either provide me the laptop as it's mentioned in your portal or refund my money. Without the laptop, my business is getting impacted badly. I will definitely initiate a case if the issue is not resolved soon.

Dinesh

May 8, 2018

Fake lucky draw call and potential order info leak

Dear Anuvob,

We are not running any such offer. Also, we do not indulge in making any such calls/SMS.

Anuvob

May 7, 2018

Fake lucky draw call and potential order info leak

Today on 7th may 2018,I received a fake call A man speaking that you have win second price in Snapdeal Tata Safari car from contact number 9931667199. AND another complaint , How do they know about my order history?
Jitendra Das

Feb 23, 2018

Counterfiet product delivered and also not refunding

I bought a SKULL CANDY ear phone on 25th August'2017 . After 5 month of use, the ear phone was not working in one ear. I reported the same thing to Snapdeal. Snapdeal suggested me to send the product to brand eye customer, Noida. I sent to Brand eye and they found that the product is not original SKULL CANDY product. It is a counterfeit product.

Currently the counterfeit product is in Brand customer care center (Brand Eyes as it was suggested by Snapdeal earlier) and it was reported as a fake product there. Brand eye customer care do not take care off any counterfeit product, that why/hence they asked snapdeal to pick up the counterfeit product from Noida service center and refund me. But snapdeal again and again scheduled from my place(Kolkata) and now they are saying that they "Can not help" on this issue and behaving Rudely.

Address for Brand Eyes is B-2, Sector - 4, Noida - 201301, (U.P), INDIA [This was provided to me Earlier by Snap deal]

Additionally I also want you to take some necessary action here because despite the Counterfeit of Snapdeal Customer is getting harassed here repeatedly first with the Counterfeit product, then sending it to Product customer care and now again getting it back from Replacement. This is a worst service that i have ever seen.

Please schedule pickup the Counterfeit product from NOIDA and REFUND me 630/-.

Jitendra Nath Das

Mob - 9836801380

Counterfiet product delivered and also not refunding

Dec 14, 2017

No one Come For pick up & payment still not refund

Snapdeal is a froud...Maine 4 jeans liya tha from Snapdeal and then I'll be requested for returned and select a options for refund...Still no one came for pick up & mere cell me msg aya..Return/Replacement Request Closed : Amandeep Singh While Processing you Request ........We notice some transaction in your account didn?t clear our routine checks. Due to this we?ll be unable to process your request.. Ase froud karte ho aap log shame on you Snapdeal..Ab kabhi buy nhi karna app logo se kuch you are cheater and froud i have also escalate this on twitter Instagram & more..

Email ID: adsamandeep.singh02gmail.com
Ct : 8282975186

No one Come For pick up & payment still not refund No one Come For pick up & payment still not refund No one Come For pick up & payment still not refund

Dec 8, 2017

non replacement/refund

Dear Tamal47,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

Tamal47

Dec 7, 2017

non replacement/refund

Order ID: 20327998089 Reference no: 44982358

Nike shoe bought, damaged product received. Replaced the same with a defective piece again and now neither replacing nor refunding.

Saying it is non refundable.

I never denied accepting the product. But is it my fault if company delivers a damaged product on replacement.

What kind of service it this.

sent complain mails to [email protected] but they are denying now.

Nov 10, 2017

Order received with missing Item- Order ID: 20128785555

Dear Priyanka Tewary,

Priyanka Tewary

Nov 2, 2017

Order received with missing Item- Order ID: 20128785555

Help Team,

It's so much frustrating from a customer point that he keeps on enquiring about his product and no one even replyed back for almost a week now.

I Lodge a complaint on 24 Oct'2017 and since after no no Information received . Though u guys have started that u will be replying within 7 days but the TAT time was already over.

So would request you kindly look into this matter ASAP

Feb 25, 2017

Dear Avijit Biswas,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Feb 10, 2017

Dear Avijit Biswas,

Kindly share your registered email id and contact details on [email protected] so that we may assist you further.

Avijit Biswas

Feb 9, 2017

DELIVERY PROBLEM

i am avijit biswas my house sindrani pin number is 743297. I am a snapdeal customer when i order something to my pin code
the order could not process but when i change my pin code and give bongaon pin code( 743251) the order successfully processed.

sir
my request that my pin code 743297 number all order properly success is to make the system.

yours
snapdealt customer AVIJIT BISWAS (sindrani)
Goutam Mondal

Feb 9, 2017

DELIVERY PROBLEM

i am goutam mondal my house sindrani pin number is 743297. I am a flipkart customer when i order something to my pin code

sir

yours
snapdeal customer goutam mondal (sindrani)

Jan 28, 2017

Dear tarifravi110,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

tarifravi110

Jan 24, 2017

Got Cheated second Time by snapdeal

My Order ID: 17951589507 .And my name is Ravi Ranjan. Calling No- 9014181908. Item Deliver in this no-9088616036.{both are mine}
This Time When I opened My Rapper There is nothing inside. a blank Small paper is inside , What can i do. Now A biggest Fraud Company In India. How Can You Guys Run Your business like this. Check out my issues. And plzz resolve soon

Jan 20, 2017

No refund credited

I cancelled my order on 2nd January, 2017 as the mobile i ordered
was not despatched even after the expected delivery date. I paid RS 9016
on 30th December, 2016 through debit card. Still now no refund has been
credited. My bank statement is uploaded here.
Please rund.

no refund credited

I cancelled my order on 2nd January, 2017 as the mobile i ordered
was not despatched even after the expected delivery date. I paid RS 9016
on 30th December, 2016 through debit card. Still now no refund has been
credited. My bank statement is uploaded here.
Please rund.
Order id 17594419591

no refund credited no refund credited

SBI EPAY - payment pending in TNUSRB applicaion
    Hi sbiepayteam, I have appiled tnusrb exam...
    Pan card - PAN CARD NOT RECIEVED
    SIR,MAINE NEW PANCARD KA APPLY KIYA THA,JISKA APPLICATION...
    Airtel - Airtel — number not active after switching from post...
    I had given a request to change my post paid airtel...
    sukanya samriddhi yojana - SBI staff member - not opening account
    Hi, From past few weeks i am trying to open SSY account...
    DUNKIRK LINE POST OFFICE - Delivered my parcel to wrong address in pune by high level...
    Hi friends I am WHO authorised acute emergency specialist...
    Medlfie.com - Not refunding money
    I wanted to bring into your notice that Medlife customer...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Not delivered
    My courier ID RB613957825SG is not yet delivered and its...
    Idea - Not able to make and receive calls
    My Idea mobile number is 9948010028. From past one week...
    Airtel - Customer care
    Despite so many attempt unable to reach the customer care,...
    Stray dog - Stray dog residing in the area for more than 1 month
    Stray dog , photo attached has been here for the last more...