snapdeal

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Nov 27, 2019

Call regarding prizes or cash

Dear Sumit,

Snapdeal never asks for payment at any stage neither we promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls.

DrSumitWadhwa

Nov 26, 2019

Call regarding prizes or cash

Dear custumber
Congratulation!!!! Your product order on snapdeal Online shopping results are out in snapdeal company.
Your Name to open the lucky draw Tata safari car . Cost RS=12,60,000
Registration fee 6450/-For more information.
Helpline no:-06289854890

Aug 24, 2019

Fraud Call from SnapDeal

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS claiming to offer rewards/lucky draw prizes on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.

Indrajeet Kumar

Aug 23, 2019

Fraud Call from SnapDeal

Fraud Call from Mr. Sanjay Kumar Mobile no. 9163429150.

Sir, this person can call and told that i am a winner of lucky draw of snapdeal and as a prize i have won rs. 1260000. Before sending this winning prize i have to pay rs. 6500 as a registration fee.

By mistakely i am sending rs. 6500 in her given account details which was
State Bank of India
Ac no. 38283801620
Ifsc Code: SBIN 0031280
Name: Mr. Sunil Kumar
Mobile no. 7596815866

The whole screen shot is attached herewith.

You are requested to please something for returning my money and make a strict action on these types of persons.

Mobile no. 9163429150, 6287589927, 9546840034

These all numbers is now open and track the innocent persons. please do something to stop these types of fraudi person.

Indrajeet-8210587819

Rahul_Khurana

Dec 24, 2018

NOT DELIVERED THE ORDER

I HAVE MADE AN ORDER ON DATED 21 DECEMBER AND GOT CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR ORDER WILL BE DELIVERED ON 22 DECEMBER 2018, AND AROUND 06:10 PM A MESSAGE RECEIVED THAT DELIVERY UNSUCCESSFUL. AND TILL TIME I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY MESSAGE AGAIN. PLEASE CAL ME ON 8130288116 OR DELIVERED MY PRODUCT ASAP.

Dec 6, 2018

courier return do not received original packing

You wrote on 3 Dec,2018 at 12:26PM
Dear team,
we have received courier return product are wrong , we have send iphone 4s but received back blackberry 9320 box ,we have received the product Snapdeal security poly bag are open condition, vulcan repack the product in vulcan poly bag please check the video product packing are open by vulcan and product repack why , courier return product do not open any condition by courier partner but this product are open by courier partner so please check the detail and resolved early as possible we have attached POD and share video courier partner also .

Snapdeal replied on 6 Dec,2018 at 05:17PM
Subject – Claim against Suborder ID 30011797653 for Wrong Product Received

Dear Partner,

Greetings from Snapdeal!

Thank you for taking out time to speak with us on 9958473061.

We would not be able to consider your request because of the below reason:

No Tempering on Outer Packaging: The shipment was never delivered to the customer and was returned to you in intact condition.

Tempering on Outer Packaging: We have checked from our logistics partner that the shipment was never delivered to the customer and was delivered to you in the intact condition.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

For any additional queries please visit the ‘Seller Help’ tab in your panel to get the best solution for your queries in your preferred format (FAQs, videos or guides).

Pema Rinzin Sherpa
SD Seller Help Advisor
You wrote on 6 Dec,2018 at 05:28PM

you do not see the video why are you open my courier return packet , we received vulcan poly bag why????

Dear All Seller,
today snapdeal is world biggest fraud company in India, please go to the video link , this is courier return product received back vulcan poly bag original snapdeal packing are open but snapdeal denied our claim, so we have request to all seller please check your snapdeal account ,return and payment tab , stop sale on snapdeal penal totally fraud company.

courier return do not received original packing
Ankit Swarnkar

Oct 19, 2018

Return my order

I brought Zebronics speakers 4.1 two days ago and Snapdeal tell that 7 days is easy return policy but when I return the item Snapdeal told that your request is cancel so please return my order and refund my money... My order ID is 24012883002...

Oct 17, 2018

Hi Ankit,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!
Ankit Swarnkar

Oct 16, 2018

Return my order

I buy a Zebronics spreker 4.1 from Snapdeal and they said that they have 7 day easy returns..
But when I return my order on that day itself than on next day it shows that your request is cancelled for return...
The Zebronics spreker is a worst item..no sound,no bass..
So I want to return my order...so please do something to return my order..

kishor T

Sep 11, 2018

Refund Not Done

I have purchased American Tourister Bag from snapdeal on 16th august after getting the product I found that the fake(duplicate), then I made a request for return the product and refund the money while as after 4-5 days the executive came to me and picked up the product as per the company policies, and gave me a word that you will get your refund within 1 week but it’s almost 1 month and still I didn’t get any kind refund. i tried call to customer care also (9212692126) this number not working properly i input all details are correctly but recorded voice repeated same word "you have enter wrong input " and disconnected the call, 1st you delivered a fake product then harassed your customer for his hard earn money.
So now I can only say that it was a very bad experience with snapdeal.Very pathetic E-commerce portal.
kishor T

Sep 11, 2018

Refund not done

I have purchased American Tourister Bag from snap deal on 16th august after getting the product I found that the fake(duplicate), then I made a request for return the product and refund the money while as after 4-5 days the executive came to me and picked up the product as per the company policies, and gave me a word that you will get your refund within 1 week but it’s almost 1 month and still I didn’t get any kind refund. i tried call to customer care also (9212692126) this number not working properly i input all details are correctly but recorded voice repeated same word "you have enter wrong input " and disconnected the call, 1st you delivered a fake product then harassed your customer for his hard earn money.
So now I can only say that it was a very bad experience with snap deal. Very pathetic E-commerce portal.

Aug 1, 2018

Order ID: 22714147117

Dear amitmithu1984,

amitmithu1984

Jul 30, 2018

Order ID: 22714147117

Dear Team ,

This is my first time order at snapdeal even i order online from Flipkart /Amazon.
Sorry to say but this is the worst experience of mine for online shopping from snapdeal
My courier is in Gurgaon from last 3 days and your courier guy Mr Dilip Yadav( 9718524400) is not delivered to me after continous followups.
My order is rescheduled on 30th July as i asked him to come to my office for delivery and he is just standing at 50 meter away from my office.

This is the really bad experience

Amit
9718266730/9919000061

Apr 30, 2018

Order details are shown as: pack of 3 but got only single quantity of product

Dear Khushwant!

We sincerely regret to know this. We are getting this checked and ensure this is sorted out on priority.

Thanks!
Khushwant 123

Apr 27, 2018

Order details are shown as: pack of 3 but got only single quantity of product

I have ordered Ray ban sunglasses. Order no: 21692935979 suborder no: 26605004157

Order details says that pack of 3 should be delivered but when I got the order it is containing single quantity of glasses. I have tried contacting them on Snapdeal customer care number but couldn't establish contact even single time.

Its really poor service and at the same time bad customer care service. I unable to even cotact them.

Need help in getting the currect order or else refund in mine source account.

Khushwant Singh.

Mar 31, 2018

Fake courrier updatrs

Dear Tanay Choubey,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon.

Tanay Choubey

Mar 29, 2018

Fake courrier updatrs

My order Id :- 21464669167. Ordered a product with prepaid payment mode. Since 3 days courier is updating fake comments that unsuccessful delivery attempts. But no one even called me once. Snapdeal is not even responding. I have tried to connect with customer care executive but the no. Does not gives option. I have also sent an email but not recieved any response. Now they have updated that after 3 unsuccessful attempts we are sending the product back to seller.

Very poor service.

Mar 26, 2018

shoe not delivered

Dear Shyam Lall,

shyam lall

Mar 14, 2018

shoe not delivered

The details of my order is as under:-

On 20.1.18 ordered two RED TAPE DERBY BLACK FORMAL SHOE size 8 and size 9 from SNAPDEAL
order no. 20922375565 and sub-order no.25746733503
Promised delivery between 26.1.18 to 28.1.18
Delivery Delayed. Delivery date revised for both the shoes by 8.2.18
However Received one shoe on 3.2.18. Checked with the courier Mr Dayanand jee he confirms only one shoe, the second shoe will be delivered by other delivery boys.
Next day on my apps the return request registered on 4.2.18.
when i have not got the second shoe how can i put the return request.
Snapdeal software is faulty and responding incorrectly.Call centre only reply pre recorded messages there is no chance to contact the Supervisor or senior executive on phone.No two way communication possible to convey the basic problem.
Message received from Snapdeal after lot of persuation is as under:-

"We understand that you are facing an issue with your item and wish to return it. While processing your request, we reviewed your account and found some transactions that do not pass our internal checks. We're sorry that we will be unable to complete your request."

It is really very bad that you are blaming/alleging the customer in-stead of checking at your end.if you dispatch two shoes there may be some record at the time of packaging(cctv), delivery to the courier and signature of the customer recevied. I checked with the courier firm VULCANXPRESS executive Mr Pramod Yadav as well as the delivery person Mr.Dayanand jee they have only delvered one shoe to me.
from Snapdeal.

Mar 7, 2018

No refund without any specification

Dear Paramveer Yadav,

Paramveer Yadav

Mar 5, 2018

No refund without any specification

I purchased a Bluetooth speaker from Snapdeal a week ago. I put a request for a refund as I was not happy with the product quality and technical issues with the speaker. Someone called me from Snapdeal and said that there is a strict no refund policy for electronic items. I escalated it to the twitter escalation team, I got a call again. Same thing was told to me. I was informed that we could send the product back to the testing team, they will check it and will send back to you but there will be no refund for it. After that I did not get any call and they stopped responding to my messages on twitter and I could not call to customer care because the IVR system would not let you talk to anyone in the so called customer service team. My phone number is 7665560069, Paramveer Yadav and the order id is 21186090719

Nov 10, 2017

Dear Rayeesahmad861,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

Nov 8, 2017

Refund not done

I have purchased shoes from snapdeal after getting the product I found that the quality was not as good as shown in the portal , then I made a request for return the product and refund the money while as after 2 days the executive came to me and picked up the product as per the company policies, and gave me a word that you will get your refund within 1 week but it’s almost 1 month and still I didn’t get any kind refund but before a couple of weeks I got a mail that update your account details and we will process your refund and I did the same but nothing happened till date. So now I can only say that it was a very bad experience with snapdeal.
Here I am attaching the description of mail which I got form snapdeal,,,

Hi Rayees,
Your bank NEFT details are required to initiate a refund for your Sneakers White Casual Shoes.

We will initiate a refund of Rs. 555 as soon as we receive your details. It will be credited to your account within 4-7 business days after that. Please reply to this email with the following details:

- Account number
- Account holder's name (as mentioned in your bank account)
- IFSC code (mentioned on your bank cheques)
Order ID: 19975767154 Reference no: 44004026
Placed on: Sun, 24 Sep, 2017 Issued on: Fri, 29 Sep, 2017

Team Snapdeal

PLzz do the needful asap
Regards ...
Rayees Ahmad
Ph No. 8800448493

Oct 26, 2017

Received duplicate Mac product

Dear Priyanka3889,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We care about your grievance and would request you to share your concern in detail along with your order ID, complaint no. and contact information with us at [email protected] so that we may assist you.

Oct 26, 2017