snapdeal

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

sanjeevbhatnagar

Jul 8, 2015

wrong size of shirt

I want to change my yellow check shirt received with order No. 7099567122 received through Go Javas courier Hyderabad yesterday i.e. on 08.07.2015 at 3 p.m. Its tracking number is UNISNPP3922131. please do it immediately and contact me immediately on my mobile 9958980926 immediately
sanjeevbhatnagar

Jul 8, 2015

non fitting of size

I had booked many things from snapdeal in the past two -three months. This time also i booked one shoes, one t shirt and one half sleeve shirt on snapdeal, I got the delivery of my shirt alongwith t shirt yesterday at about 3 P.M. On returned from office when i try to check the shirt i found that the number is L-slim fit. I used to wear L but regular fit. Now the shirt is tight in wearing and i want to replace it with XL of the same colour and design.

Jun 24, 2015

Shipment Delivery

I have ordered a Samsung Galaxy Grand Max 16GB on 21st June 2015. They have send me the confirmation on email to deliver this product on 24 june 2015. On 24th June they said this product is returned without any confirmation and without any reason. Now i called in courier customer care they said this shipment is returned after Snapdeal instructions.

I do not know that why this happened, if this kind of services Snapdeal is providing then no one will not trust on Snapdeal and will not purchase any thing.

Vimal Verma
abhi198

Jun 17, 2015

Wrong product delivered

I wanted to buy a toy for a kid and I placed an order in Snapdeal. The product shown on the website of Snapdeal was having a brand name of " FUNSKOOL" and I placed the order on Monday 15-06-2015. The product was delivered to me on Wednesday 17-06-2015 and when I opened the packet, the product I found was having a brand name of "LOVELY" and was a low grade product. This was actually unexpected from Snapdeal. I called the customer care and requested for refund immediately. Although I have not received my refund yet, but I wanted to complain about this.
Åbhïsèk Tíwãrï

Jun 16, 2015

Item not delivered

I have order micromax canvas spark Q380 from snapdeal on 10-6-15 and told by them that i will get item on 15-6-15 but it did not delivered yet my order number 8685072001 request you to solve the problem as soon as possible and deliever my item

Jun 3, 2015

Order cancelled by Snapdeal

I placed an order for 2 Sony Smartwatches on 3rd June, 2015 each costing Rs 8499 via order number 6598326994. I converted the payment into 6 minths EMI making the Cost Rs 8750. On the next day i.e. 4th June, 2015 I got to know that Snapdeal has cancelled the order of 1 watch without informing me the reason. They mentioned that they gonna return me Rs 8499.

Firstly how they can cancell my order without asking me. I had to give that as a wedding gift to my Best friend and they simply cancelled it without informing me the reason. Also while placing the order no such information was given that the product was not in stock or any such information. Order was placed easily.

Secondly, if they have cancelled the order and promised me to return the money then they should return the cost plus the interest that i have to pay on EMI because the order was not cancelled from my end and also the option to pay through EMI was given by snapdeal itself.

Kindly revert asap.
nishant1503

May 16, 2015

Order Not Delivered

Team.

I had ordered Louis Philippe sunglasses as per the mentioned (Order ID: 6249634801) on 10:30 PM, Tue, 12 May, 2015 and paid online the complete amount. Today, I have received delivery status as "Delivered". However, I have not received the sunglasses till now. Neither have I received any call from the courier company nor the product has been delivered to any of my known people.

I had spoken to Delhivery customer care, they said that they will fetch detailed delivery report and revert by 48 hours.

I am not concerned about the delivery report. Snapdeal is responsible to get the product delivered at customers door step and not me.

Therefore, please get the issue sorted out urgently and get my sunglasses delivered to me or else refund my money.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Nishant Sinha
Order ID: 6249634801
AWB:############ (Delhivery)

ravichem823

May 13, 2015

Product is not deliverd even after exceeding around 1 week of estimated delivery time

I have ordered one Water purifier in snapdeal on 05/05/2015. Order ID is :6123024808. The estimated delivery date given was 09/05/2015. But till date I've not received it. For the first time I have done e-purchase in snapdeal.From the beginning I had no belief on this site. But just had given a try apart from my favourite flipkart which is very preofessional and punctual in product delivery. At snapdeal my first deal it self is pathetic.

This is my first and last deal in bloody fake snapdeal.com.
Pankaj Yadav

May 13, 2015

Snapdeal is afraud and they dont return the money

Snapdeal is a fraud site for online shopping and I will never recommend anyone to buy anything from them. I ordered a shoe online order id 6013314843. The shoe was priced at at 1925 after discount but snapdeal sent me a different shoe, when I asked for replacement, they cancelled my order and now the same shoe is avilable at a higher price. Why did snapdeal offer something that they cannot deliver?
Now when I asked for the refund, they refunded the money in SD Cash and when I called them to refund the money to my card, they have taken off the SD Cash but have not refunded the money to my account.

I am very frustrated and angry with snapdeal and will discourage everyone from buying anything from them. Snapdeal is cheating people by showing great advertisements and a great star on their promos.

M : 9871804550
rajat72

May 11, 2015

wrong product being delivered

I had ordered PUMA sports shoes,size 9, vide order no 5951930023 on 23/04/15. I got size 10 whein the package was delivered after a week. I put in a request for replacement with size 9 as originally ordered by me. The size 10 shoes were picked up by the courier company and I got a replacement package on 1st May 2015. This time I got a pair of size 6 shoes of an altogether different category. Again I emailed snapdeal and this time I opted for cancellation of order. I got credit in my account in the form of SD cash after 3-4 days. On 11/5/15 I placed order no 6181141465 for a pair of United colors of benneton slippers-size 10. I was visited by the courier company person with a packet from snapdeal and asked to receive it without checking its contents, as is the normal practice, but I insisted on opening the package before acknowledging receipt. This time the package contained a pair of slippers of the desired brand but one piece was size 7 and the other one was size 10. Again I had to return this packet. I am left wondering how I am going to recover the Rs, 2750/- I had paid for the original order dated 23/04/15.
As is evident, either, the despatch department at Snapdeal is manned by idiots or they take the paying customers to be idiots.
I think it is high time that e-commerce portals like Snapdeal are held accountable for their pathetic service.

RAJAT CHOPRA
GURGAON
pkt29

May 10, 2015

For everyone please don"t deal with Snapdeal

I bought a tempered glass from snapdeal (1st mistake)..usually I shop with Flipkart..Actually I got a product which wasn"t up to the mark..So I decided to reverse it to snapdeal..when courier person came at my place on 3rd of May by mistake I returned a wrong product to courier person.that product I was to return to FLipkart.Its been More than a week still I did not get my product..I raised a complaint to snapdeal (ref no 00639558) and Gojavas Courier ( service request no 660285) ,Nobody is responding well..i got a Shock when snapdeal media person called me up and said "I apologize sir we did not receive any this kind of product

So please this is humble request for everyone do not purchase anything form snapdeal..If u purchase than at your own risk .in snapshot you just check how snapdeal resolve the query

For everyone please don"t deal with Snapdeal For everyone please don"t deal with Snapdeal For everyone please don"t deal with Snapdeal

Sushil Tyagi

May 8, 2015

replacement replacement

snapdeal has delivered a faulty and damaged piece and now his computer systrem in not responding ,as i am tyring to complained since two days for replacement tye product
Alok Tiwari

Apr 16, 2015

defective memory card

I have perchased 8 gb sony memory card on 10 july 2014.(ITEM CODE: 011004208, ORDER NO. 2405934602, SUBORDER NO. 3270397655 )' but after 10 stopped working,then i go to sony customer care centre for complaint,andd showed
" snapdeal bill" they told me that snapdeal is not registered with us,so we do not accept this bill,complain to snapdeal,we only accept bill from amazon,flipkart not from sanp deeal,so complain in snap deal not here ?

sir,please replace my memory card and help me ?

and if you cant pleas suggest me to buy product from flipkart,amazon so that i could not face this problem in the future.

Alok Kumar Tiwari
Contact: 7042557850,8004210923,9454551883
my address:: dlf cyber city, u block- 76/1-2,gurgaon (122002),haryana india,.

defective memory card

Shivali123

Feb 26, 2015

SnapDeal : Non Refund of Money till date

NON Refund of money against order no 4227443109
I had purchased
Product : Wellhouse Brown & Blue Circle Design Double Bed Blanket (Buy 1 Get 1 Free) from snapdeal.com ,
Order ID : 4227443109
and later as I did not like the product and had returned the product.
Now the "track order" feature shows the status as " Your returned order has reached us" but still I have not received the refund of amount Rs around 1300 Rs till date.
I have called up Snapdeal customer care than 7 times ,seeking resolution to the issue. But every time they repeat same words "your complain will be resolved in 24-48 hours" and I got complaint numbers : 14565412 ,14336106 Req No : 15575675 , 15957386 , 15984723
it's been more than a month that they have received the returned item from my end. But they are not processing the refund.
Its very much difficult to catch snapdeal once they get the money from you and same time you ask for refund. Highly Unprofessional customer care I must say.
Please return my money ASAP.

Order ID : 4227443109

amount Rs around 1300 /-
Name : Shivali
Ph NO : 9971569769
Sonu Kumar

Feb 16, 2015

faulty product delivered by Snapdeal

I Ordered Skullcandy INKD S2IKDY-003 In Ear Earphones on 07/02/15. According to your expected delivery date , the earphones does not got delivered on 13/02/15. On 16/02,15 it got delivered, and the product was faulty when i used it. Take the action soon against this.
salok

Feb 6, 2015

fake product, unresponsive, no refund

I purchased Nike Flyknit Air Max Running Sports shoes from M/S Snapdeal on 24 dec 2014.
order number-4073376966
Sub contractor- MUDASIR TEXTILES
Subsequent to a TOI news paper article about snapdeal supplying fake Nike shoes, I also examined my shoes and found they were fake.
I wrote to M/S Snapdeal and they collected the fake shoes on 21/012015.
After the fake shoes have been collected M/S Snapdeal has not refunded the payment made. Snapdeal is not even responding to my numerous mails on the subject.
I have also made numerous phone calls to Snapdeal . Despite the phone calls and mails Snapdeal is not responding and not refunding my money. I have paid on 24 december 2014 and the product is also with Snapdeal
ds dagar

Feb 4, 2015

Non refunding Rs 1340 for returned royal blue jacket

I paid Rs 1340 by credit card on 8/10/14 for a Royal blue jacket Due to size issue jacket was returned back on 12/10/14 CO refunded the money on 16/10/14 through SD cash A/C on 18/10/14 CO withdraw the amount from SD cash On 25/11/14CO again withdraw Rs 1340 from my SD cash A/C (cash deposite in SD cash A/C was for other items)
on 26/11/14 Rs 1340 refunded through credit card
8/10/14 deposited by me Rs 1340
16/10/14 credited by Co Rs1340
18/10/14 Debited by Co Rs 1340
25/11/14 Debited by Co Rs 1340
26/11/14 Credited by Co Rs 1340
Assuch still Rs 1340 is outstanding against Co and for this there is always a recorded reply is given by snap deal
that we are working on your complaint and will back with resolution within 48 hours
But that 48 hrs never came since 16/10/2014
kindly arrange to redress my problem
Aman Guglani

Jan 31, 2015

Refund issue

i returned my product on 28 dec and after that i received a mail on 31 dec we processed your transaction and in 10 to 12 working days it will reflect in you bank account. after waiting so many days i called on around 16 jan then there executive says sorry for inconvenience cause to you and then she says wait for 2 3 days money will be in your account . After waiting 3 or 4 days then again i call to executive then he is saying that we have already transferred your money on 31 dec . then i said i didn't got it in my account . then he said pls send us your account statement. then at that time i send my account statement.after waiting 3-4days when i call them again after sending a statement she is saying that we have already transferred money on dec 30. what can i do ?
order no 3920239889
email id [email protected]
product name: Peter England red sweatshirt
Saurav Gupta

Jan 27, 2015

Faulty product and abnormal delay in replacement

Our order number-4386261524

I bought 4 burner gas stove from snapdeal. Upon receipt, we came to that product is absolutely defective and we returned the product. They immediately collected the Gas stove but my repeated follow up they do not bother to replace it. it is 15 days has been passed but there is no response//commitment for replacement of product. Even they do give proper reply when we call at customer care.
Snapdeal is a great cheater. They never bother about their customer pain. It should be closed immediately.They do not care how we are managing our kitchen in the absence of gas stove

I strongly lodge complaint against snapdeal and claim refund of my money along with penalty of Rs. 25000 for mental agony and expenses we incurred having food outside with request to ban snapdeal for doing online business.

Anita Gupta
Praveen Jain

Jan 26, 2015

order not delivered

On 23rd Jan 2015, i purchased a laptop from Snapdeal on a discount of 86% at a price of Rs 3630. I assumed that this might be because of the Republic day sale.The online order was successfully placed, money was debited from my account and i got the order confirmation message.While tracking the order with the courier company, i was told that the order has been cancelled by Snapdeal and would not be delivered to me. After repeated discussions with Customer care of Snapdeal, i was assured that my order will be delivered by or before the delivery date of 28th January 2015. It was only when i insisted and informed them about my discussion with the Courier company Snapdeal senior customer care officers accepted that there was some technical problem and price was wrongly displayed hence they have cancelled my order. if it was so, why did Snapdeal not informed me when technical error was discovered and rectified. My only request, my order should be honoured -

Praveen Jain
Pandey Ankit

Jan 19, 2015

World’s biggest cheater snapdeal.... no refund since 50 Day’s.

I bought 3 Syska LEB bulbs (SD Order# 3752745612) on 29th , November 2014 form Snapdeal of Rs 1788 and I received one damage product. I returned all three bulb (two in good conditions and one in damage) to NUVO EX as a Revers Pickup (SND0430350) on 4th Dec 2014. After that I received one return bulb instead of all three bulb and till date (19th Jan 2015) not received refund or return of two Syska LED bulbs.

I called 32 times to Sandeal but every time their agent said we are working on it and will refund the amount in your SD CASH, even today (19th Jan 2015) I had a word a with SD floor supervisor Ms Gurmeet and she said that it will resolved by next 48 hrs.

Now I am very much frustrated – the way of support I am getting support from Snapdeal and can’t be tolerated anymore. Even they guys have no idea about my issue after making them understand and every time they sharing different ticket number - now they shared new Snapdeal ticket : 12674743/12674745

Again I attaching reverse pickup sheet for your reference.

World’s biggest cheater snapdeal.... no refund since 50 Day’s.

Rohitverma1981

Jan 16, 2015

Fraud products

Im really worried how can SNAPDEAL deliver wrong product and than say we have TAT of 7 days to return wrong products. I ordered Surya SS001C order no 5237587247 and these guys delivered some fake company product by the fake name of Surya laxmi. Dont they do quality check to see if they are delivering right product that has been ordered. Later they put blame over to customer with reasons like TAT when they being seller dont do their job properly. Product i ordered was expensive with 1 year warranty however they delivered cheap product that has only 3 months warranty. Now when Im asking them to take this fake n faulty product back they r n taking it back. They r cheaters where they sell fake products and customer service is pathetic. They do not understand customer issues.
manjari goel

Jan 13, 2015

reverse pickup of order

Order#: 4251264471 and complaint#: 14348272

I placed an ordr on 2 jan 2015 towards meerut location.

I again forwarded another request to snapdeal since I wanted to return the product back to snapdeal and I was assured that it will be done. I have forwarded a request 4 times but no one has turned up as yet to collect the order.

I am following up with snapdeal on a daily basis but no one is there to listen.
Everytime I call snapdeal, I am provided with an assurance that it will be done next day. But it has not been done as yet.

SNAPDEAL is a FRAUDULENT COMPANY.

Snapdeal wants only hard earned money of its customers.

people NEVER NEVER NEVER GO WITH SNAPDEAL.

MANJARI
nitinbhar96159

Jan 8, 2015

Fraud Organization

Hi Snapdeal Team,

I recently ordered a Just cavalli watch through Snapdeal, reference order no# 4210119927, this was a special order for me as it was a gift.
I was very excited when i received the order on 7th Jan'2015 as product looked great on snapdeal, however my ordeal started the moment I opened the package.
Firstly, the just cavalli box in which watch was delivered was of very low quality and color of box was pale white reflecting that it was a used product with tampering.
Secondly, On opening the box the inner packaging was even poor and looks of watch were also different from one displayed on website.

I called up call center within 10 minutes of receiving the product(kindly check with your call center team), requesting for a return pickup as I was very unhappy with the quality of the product.

Already frustrated with quality of product and still I had to deal with your inefficient call center team, every time I call the call center they give me a different version of return policy.On 7th Jan'2015 I was told that a complaint has been already registered and a return pickup will happen shortly. Today when I called I got another version of this policy where I am being told that a team will first screen the product and then share whether it qualifies for return or not. I am sure if a customer is calling within 10 minutes of receiving the product then the reason for disappointment is genuine.
Another example of intentions of Snapdeal is when I visited snapdeal at 10:30 pm 8th Jan 2015 and clicked on return order the order status is showing as "In process" ensuring that I am not able to submit the request.

This has been a mental torture for me, I am sure you guys have listed easy returns as one of your policy just to sell second hand products to customers.
Snapdeal is not an eCommerce organization, it’s an organization trying to sell second hand products to customers at price of new products.I will ensure that I share my ordeal within my present and previous organizations to ensure I minimize the exposure of my colleagues to this sort of experience.
I want snapdeal to collect this product tomorrow itself and refund my hard earned money as soon as possible, I am definitely not shopping on snapdeal(Snap customer money) again.

Truly Frustrated Snapdeal Customer,
Nitin Bhardwaj
Sumit Bawa

Dec 19, 2014

Incomplete and Tampered product sent

Complaint Ref. Id: 12730011 & 12732322

I was a first times user at Snapdeal and what i had to face was nothing but torture.

I had ordered a HP Slate 21 on 27th November, 2014, the delivery for which was done on 4th December, 2014. Upon delivery the product came without a Keyboard considering that HP sells the product with a keyboard and mouse. Further the touch of the product wasn't working. On picking up the product there was some noise coming from inside the machine.

The product was tampered with, it also had gaps in the body. I had attached the photos of which with my previous correspondences. I had lodged a complaint for the same on the date of delivery of the product, the reference id of which are mentioned below. (Complaint Ref. Id: 12730011 & 12732322)

Even after repeatedly following up on the complaints, your customer service team says that some one from our team will contact you within 24 -48 hours. Its been 7 days since I've lodged a complaint and no response has come from your side. I had spoken to Ms. Jyoti on 8th December, 2014 and then Montu Karmakar on 10th December, 2014; both mentioned that our concerned team will get in touch with you within 24-48 hours, but no response has come.

I FEEL I HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY SNAPDEAL. I made the payment for the product on 27th November, 2014 and i am still unable to use the product. Who is liable to pay for my interest amount paid on the credit card payment? Your team has been trying to delay the matter unnecessarily. It's a simple case where in your team has to just replace the product.

Incomplete and Tampered product sent Incomplete and Tampered product sent Incomplete and Tampered product sent Incomplete and Tampered product sent