snapdeal

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

tanyamadra

Dec 10, 2014

Damaged product, no refund and pathetic customer service.

I've ordered 2 pcs. of flower and decor pink, white and green flowers under the order number 3235454612 on 17th Jan 2014. I've received only one product from Snapdeal,where as I've ordered for two and that also is a defective product as few flowers are missing. This thing is not happened with me for the first time, last time also i faced same issue with this seller and red express courier service. I request you to please take this parcel back and refund and transfer total amount of money into my bank account. I've been calling Snapdeal from last so many days, but i get only one reply that they will get back to me in 72 hours, where as every time they say that they cant get through my phone as it was going not reachable. I want this issue to be solved as soon as possible. I've already spent lot of money in calling there customer care.

Damaged product, no refund and pathetic customer service. Damaged product, no refund and pathetic customer service. Damaged product, no refund and pathetic customer service.

chetanjec

Dec 4, 2014

I cancelled order 2 times but still order delivered after 15 days of placing order.

I placed order on 10th Nov & after more than 10 days the product was at your end. So I purchased it from local shop & went to my home town.

My Order ID is 3494367222

and product is Samsung HM1700 Multipoint Bluetooth Headset Black.

I already called on customer care to cancel my order 2 times.

1. When the product was not delivered at your end. That time customer care representative told me that your order has been cancelled. & I will get confirmation soon & refund. But next day I got a message & mail that my order has been handed over to courier (Red Express).

2. So again I called to customer care & cancelled my order & told to representative to collect product from courier & refund my money. The representative told me that the refund will be credited to my credit card. But again I got a message & mail that order is handed over to delivery person.

So while delivery of the product I told to delivery person to take back product I am not there so I am not able to collect it also I already request to cancel order & refund. He told me that he can only deliver product & some other person will come to recollect product. He also advised to take product from some one else. So i sent my colleague to collect the product.

Kindly take back your product & refund my money in credit card.

I did not opened the product. It is in same condition as it was delivered.

Kindly raise the cancel request & bring back the product.

Chetan Gupta
amit3i

Dec 1, 2014

braun shaver not supplied with adapter and used product

I have purchased a Braun shaver from snapdeal dated 30th October 2014 and they have delivered it by 5th Nov 2014 however delivered product was without adapter and seems used product.

order number is 3388278863, I am continue following with snapdeal but they are not replying of my any mail and even they are not giving any satisfactory answer from 5th Nov.

I am frustrated from these people, please help me.

my number is 8512023834.

Nov 28, 2014

Refund for returned products

Hello Snapdeal Team,

I have got two complaint numbers registered with your customer care department since September 2014 and have done so many follow-ups with your team that I have lost number of counts. The quality of customer care staff for these complaints have gone from bad to worst. All your customer care made promises to attend my complaints but no results till now.

Can someone please attend these complaints.

Complaint numbers are - 9336321 dated 16th Sep 2014
and 9552615 dated 9th Sep 2014

I have already submitted POD proofs via e-mail to your help desk mail ID.

Sanjeev

98991 55907
Vanshuj Datta

Nov 23, 2014

Wrong product delivered

Order no - 3618014264
Had ordered a wireless mouse from snap deal. The merchant has delivered a cheaper mouse than the one that was originally ordered. The site is still showing that the product is in process when I'm trying to initiate a return process. Already the delivery of this product has taken too long, now ill have to wait again for them to pick this up and initiate a return/replacement process. Not happy with the service extended by Snapdeal still no complaint has been registered. The company should check with their merchants on the quality and type of product they deliver and on top of that they should ensure that if a wrong product has been delivered by mistake, they should immediately ship the right one and not make the customer wait for for the return process and then start with the shipping which would take another 15-20 days. Till then I'm here without the product which i needed on an urgent requirement.
sameer_contact

Oct 31, 2014

About Delivery Late

Hi, I have purchase a saree on Snapdeal Online Marketing Pvt. Ltd .
So My complain is that my product is not Delivered yet .
My Order no =3240775561.
My Blue Dart AWB No=59387867405.
Rupali Dhiman

Oct 22, 2014

Order delayed by 2 Months - no refund

I bought a metal bed from Snapdeal during some Dussera offer on September 8, 2014. Today, it's been more than 1.5 months, neither have i received my order and despite calling their customer care service over a 100 times they are not refunding my money. I've been paying interest on Rs.8000 (converted to EMIs) from the last 2 months.

I've emailed their CEO, CCO and other head honchos but even then there is no update on the status of my order. They've been fooling us from last 2 months. First they said, there is some delay from vendor's end. After a month, they said, the order has been dispatched. Now, after 15 days they said there is some issue with courier guys as the warehouse caught fire (imagine the odds). But despite all this and after being patient for a month and a half, these guys haven't cancelled the order and refunded my money.

Every time i call the Snapdeal customer service, they provide me with a new complaint number and then weeks go by without any update in the status.All they tell me is that your order is not cancellable. However, according to Sanpdeal's trustpay policy, if the order is delayed by 3 days, they will refund the amount; no questions asked. But in our case, despite escalating the issue they have refused to cancel the order. We're being harassed from the last 1.5 months. This is the last time i've made a purchase on this website.

Order delayed by 2 Months - no refund

manju saklani

Sep 4, 2014

Not Refunded the cash after 1 month

Hi Snapdeal Team,
I am really filled with anger and not satisfied with your service.
I have ordered --Fabdeal Black Colored Cotton & Georgette Embroidered Kurti - of Rs.1459 and
Fabdeal Green Colored Cotton Printed Kurti- of Rs.1869 and the total amount was Rs.1871 and the order no. is-2616933553. I have called at your customer care three times and every time they said that they have sent the quary regarding this matter.Please I am fedup with your fake policies and fake promises.I just want my money back within a week or I am going to do negative publicty and share this complaint on my facebook. You have only returned me Rs.1052 only.
Please clear my issue otherwise I am going to take a very strict action agaist you people.
PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY AS I AM SEARCHING YOU PEOPLE LIKE A DOG FOR MY MONEY.
CONTACT ME ON -9717893694 . I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK OR I WILL GO AHEAD TO CONSUMER COURT.
THIS SITE IS REALLY VERY PATHETIC

Manju Saklani

Not Refunded the cash after 1 month Not Refunded the cash after 1 month

gupta0209

Aug 30, 2014

Incomplete order delivered

This is in regard to an order I placed with Snapdeal.com for a Rakhi gift to my brother. The order id is: 2562460271.

the order comprised of rakhis, and two boxes of haldiram sweets and costed me about Rs. 883. Only one box was delivered and I was told that other box will be delivered in some time.
No one has contacted me yet and the box has not been delivered.
I want to file a case of cheating and forgery against Snapdeal. Kindly tell me the procedure.
harsh Malhotra

Aug 20, 2014

not received the product

hi, my name is Harsh Malhotra, I ordered a product from snapdeal their was size problem so i requested for a return and for changing of the size. They took the product from my house on 13-08-2014 but till today dated 21-08-2014 i haven't received any information about the dispatch date of my new product and any information about the delivery date regardless of which i haved called to their support desk many times almost daily but they always say you will receive an e-mail regarding the further information.

order no.-2599908395
Nuvo Ex Reverse pickup Sheet order no.-3532864305
sohit

Aug 3, 2014

Order cancelled without information

Hi ,

My order has been cancelled without information. I got 100% discount on the product ( 3439317825). But after booking the product next day they have cancelled the order (2530267631) without my information.
I want the same deal again send to my address without any extra charges as soon as possible.

Sohit

Order cancelled without information Order cancelled without information

sohit

Aug 1, 2014

Order cancelled without information

Hi ,

My order has been cancelled without informing me. I got the 100% discount on the product. Order number 2530267631 & product code is 3439317825. I want my deal as soon as possible.

Sohit

Order cancelled without information Order cancelled without information

har_jee_t

Jul 22, 2014

Refund of Money

My Order ID is 2362338011 (three number of ladies suits and one number of men formal shoe) dated 3rd July 2014.

Two ladies suits had been delivered. But One ladies suit is still pending to be delivered and men shoe has been returned back by courier itself (without delivered) on 13th July 2014.

I have called so many times to snapdeal executive and email to snapdeal, but my problem has not resolved yet.

Kindly escalate my complain so that I will get refund of my money at the earliest.

Harjeet Singh
+919910046323
complaint10

Mar 29, 2014

Wrong Product Delivered

I had ordered Navy blue shirt from snapdeal for XL size and they had delivered Medium Size. I had called Customercare for change of the product but till now i havent got any reverse pickup. The Delhivery was supposed to pickup by courier since 27th march 2014 but the executive doesnt show up . Today i.e on 29th march 2014 when i called snapdeal the executive Mr Vikram was rude in talking and replied that is Delhivery is not coming for pickup then he cant do anything.
The mail which i had received on 21st march 2014 from snapdeal says:--------------

"Our courier partner will pick up the item in the next 2-3 business days. Please call delhivery on 011-30017669 in case the pickup does not happen in the next 48 hours.

Ticket ID Order No. Courier Name Product Name
5604545 1842225701 delhivery My Addiction Navy Blue Printed.. "

But till now the snapdeal is not taking this seriously.

Kindly help in geting the pickup done

Br//Natasha
Narender Bhatli

Feb 20, 2014

cancel my order

cancel my order
My order no 1698473933 DT 11 Feb 14 Samsung CLP-365 W/XIP Single Function Laser Printer is cancel because of price increase & now Snapdeal down' t want to sell it to ordered price .shipping my item as per order unless I will take this matter to consumer forum.
Narender Bhatli

Feb 19, 2014

wrong information

Dear Sir , I have book my Samsung CLP-365 W/XIP Single Function Laser Printer on your snapdeal online. I am very disappointing on your dlink .I am still waiting my printer and your floor supervisor (m/s monica rajput) told me please wait we ship your shipment next three days why ?????. why we wait Booking on 11/02/2014 and Est. Shipping Date: Feb 18, 2014. but you have not inform to me any detail. when i call your you will in form me. this is not the way to work. I want today my samsung printer today and no any squeeze.

Thanks and Regards,

Narender Kumar Bhatli
sumangoel21

Feb 13, 2014

Lack of accessory with the product

To the concerned,

I purchased an electrolux oven from sanpdeal.com vide order number 1656513140. I got my oven on 5th Feb. When I checked this, I came to know that grill rack was not there in accessories. Then I spoke to Electrolux, they said that rack is always given with convection oven. So I raised complaint on snapdeal on 6th Feb (comp no. 4976460). Your executives are saying that grill rack is not given with this model while Electrolux executives clearly states that with every convection oven rack is provided.

Please check from your end and revert me.

Suman Goel

User761923

Nov 21, 2012

Damaged Product, Cheque Refund

I am no longer interested in using Snapdeal.com, I have had it with their RIDICULOUS refund policy, they have simply stolen my money!

Please, expats out there, do NOT use Snapdeal, because if there is a problem with your product they will drag their feet, frustrate you, and on top of that, you lose. It took SEVEN WEEKS after several emails and phone calls to them for them to finally send a refund cheque, one in which I told them I would not be able to use because I do not have a local account to which the cheque has to be lodged. I asked them to give me a refund in the form of a coupon/voucher to use on their website, but they insisted that only cheques are offered for CODs. I asked if the cheque can be cashed since I don't have a local bank account, and they ignored my question in several emails. Now I have this cheque which is of no use to me.

What tops it off is that a Snapdeal agent earlier today (after I went to the bank) told me I would have to send back the refund cheque to them, at MY OWN EXPENSE, then they will apply credit to my Snapdeal account, the VERY THING I requested they do instead, and I asked before they prepared and dispatched the cheque, they knew full well of my concern, yet they ignored me.

So frankly they STOLE from me! No more SNAPDEAL! I have OPTIONS!!! Thanks Flipkart, Jabong.com, Babyoye, Future Bazaar, Urban Touch, Firstcry...and the list goes on! So far with the first four I have never had any problem with these refunding/exchanging products (knocking on wood).

Snapdeal please close my account as I see no option on the website for me to do so other than to unsubscribe SMS, and do not send me any more email offers either!

complaint # 1150016 order # 743956631