snapdeal

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

rahul00741

Feb 7, 2017

Regarding refund

I have purchase a mobile phone of Xolo era 4g but it is not working properly therefore I refund it and from snapdeal I got the mail and msg that refund process is done on 30th Dec 16 that refund will reflect after 4 to 6 days, but still I haven't received my refund in my credit card.

Order ID: 18086157834
Reference no: 39580904

Feb 7, 2017

Order j7 2016 got i phone 5 s used

Dear Nitish112,
We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected] with these details. We assure you all possible help.
Nitish112

Feb 4, 2017

Order j7 2016 got i phone 5 s used

Place order for samsung j7 2016 and got i phone 5s and snapdeal courier boy took cash and not picking the call..

Jan 29, 2017

Re:Product not delivered and order got cancelled

Dear Gurgaon 123,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Jan 18, 2017

Re:Product not delivered and order got cancelled

Dear Customer (Gurgaon 123),

Gurgaon 123

Jan 17, 2017

Product not delivered and order got cancelled

I ordered one mobile phone on 8th Jan 2017.they have given the time that between 12th to 16th product will be delivered. But after that no update was their from last 8days that when will I get the same.I putted complain to them but no response received. I escalated to CEO of Snapdeal.Even he has not given any reply.worst company and service I have even seen.Now they have cancelled my order by its own without information. Poor and pathetic service.

Dec 30, 2016

Dear vimalarora,

rakesh sipani

Dec 27, 2016

IMEI Sticker is Missing from Phone

I bought a phone on 14 Nov 2016 from Snapdeal and the Model of Phone is Micromax Q385 and few days back i found that the side buttons for the volume is getting loose i called micromax customer they advised to go to Service Centre. I went there but they denied to help saying that the IMEI Sticker is not there on the phone i said that its a new phone and i dont know that the Sticker is there or not. they denied to help
i called customer care for snapdeal they said tell the micromax people to give in writing on their letter head which micromax people did not agree saying that they will not write anything and told to call snapdeal when i called again the esclation team member Richa denied for any help saying that if they dont give in writing we cannot help.
Now i am a nowhere i am not getting any help from micromax nor snapdeali told that i have the voice recording for the service person of micromax and a slip (Token Slip) from micromax in which it is written that the IMEI sticker is missing but Richa from snapdeal denied that she need only in letter head which i cannot get from the service centre of micromax.

I have paid money for this phone which is of no use and when i asked Richa from snapdeal to give the email where i can escalate further she denied saying that there is no one superior to her and her decision is final which dosen't make any sense to me i have her voice recording also.
Please find the attachment below.

Please advise what to do

IMEI Sticker is Missing from Phone IMEI Sticker is Missing from Phone

vimalarora

Dec 24, 2016

Damaged product

I heard a lot about online shopping complaints that they generally do not deliver original/good products. So I was hesitant to buy products online but I was curious to give it a try and the discount was also good. So, I tried Snapdeal and ordered a home theater for my brother as a new year gift. But in vain, I got a totally damaged & useless product. The occasion & purpose of the gift is totally ruined. Please help to get my problem resolved and also advice what all can be done so that customers are not taken for granted. One lesson for sure which I learnt is that no online shopping after this.
shilps05

Dec 19, 2016

Chinese shoes sent in the place of Bata Shoes

I placed order for Bata shoes on snapdeal app but they have sent me local shoes with "Bata" sticker pasted on the sole.
I asked to replace them with genuine Bata shoes but they have sent the same shoes again!!
Now they say I can't apply for return the shoes. Who will wear Chinese shoes for this cost!!

Chinese shoes sent in the place of Bata Shoes

Dec 15, 2016

blocked my account and not returning my money

Dear Sourabh Goyal,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Sourabh Goyal

Dec 13, 2016

blocked my account and not returning my money

Hi -

This is regarding following 2 items I had ordered from Snapdeal:

United Colors of Benetton Yellow Solid Top – Order # 16903707488.
MONTREX Woollen Over coats – Order # 16850039896

I did not like the quality of both the items so raised return pickup and refund request. The same was collected by Shadowfax courier company on 2nd Dec. I have the return request of both the items. On 6th Dec I got a call from snapdeal that both the items have been rejected on quality grounds. The reason that was provided to me was “Product Mismatch”. As per Snapdeal, the packet that has the UCB sweater has Montrex coat inside it and vice versa.

I fail to understand where is the issue. Both the items belong to you and have been returned to you. I have not used any of the items and tags are all intact. Also, I am quite sure that I have not changed the original packing of both the items. There can be a possibility that the courier company who has picked the items have interchanged the packets. I really don’t understand what do you mean by product mismatch.

Next day, I got a call from your call center that they are going to send both the items back to my address. I agreed to that. On 7th Dec. I got one packet labeling Montrex coat but it had UCB sweater in it.

I called several times to your call center. From last 5 days, I have been told to wait for a call back from customer care but I have not received any call till today. I would like to urge you to listen to all the calls that I made to your customer care to understand what I am going through. I was informed from your center on 12th Dec. that my account has been blocked and call center associates and supervisors can’t help me. Why are you running your customer care if you can’t help your customer?

To my surprise, I was told today that neither I will get refund nor the product back.
Now my question is - where is my Montrex coat?

As per your company it should be in the UCB labelled packet. I just have received only one item so far. It’s been more than two weeks that I have been struggling to resolve the issue. It’s disappointing and least to expect from a company like you in this e-commerce era.

I really hope that you will at least look in to the issue and provide me with the appropriate solution.

Sourabh Goyal
Cell # : +91 9811148617

Dear Suchit Singhal,

Dear Venkuuu,

Dear Satwik Kansal,

Dec 1, 2016

No refund recieved yet

Dear Customer (rahul3799),

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] case you need any further assistance.

Dec 1, 2016

Dear shikhu.goya,

Nov 24, 2016

Dear rahul3799,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [email protected] in case you require further assistance in the interim.

rahul3799

Nov 23, 2016

Refund of money

I ordered a product from snapdeal a few days ago and later it was auto-cancelled by the seller for non availability of product. Since it was online card payment (Rs. 2029), so it was said to be transferred within 4 working days but yet it has crossed a week I haven't received the amount. I always contact the snapdeal customer care and they say to send my bank statement to a link ,which I was said to receive on my mail but yet no mails nothing!!!! I am almost blank here and finding helpless. As a trusted customer it gives me a -ve feedback of the company.

Description:
Order ID: 16671138296 (1 Item)
Placed on 11 Nov, 2016
Cancelled on:16 Nov, 2016

Please help me out with this problem. I would be really thankful.
Abhishek Kar
( BANK STATEMENT CAN BE PROVIDED TO YOU IF NEEDED )

Nov 21, 2016

Dear Manish Sehgal,

Nov 21, 2016

Dear Jyotimishra,

Jyotimishra

Nov 20, 2016

Delivery of product on wrong address

I have placed a request for an item on snapdeal with order id16740808713 . It was not delivered on my registered address and company showed delivery successful.i have marked a mail to write [email protected] and [email protected] no resolution provided.Its been 1 week and I am mentally harassed due to unprofessional behaviour of company towards its complaints. I Have been ordering items from snapdeal time and again but if this continues to be their response, I will ensure I will be the harbinger of the worst feedback about such a big brand.i want my money to be refunded immediately and compensation for mental harassment I suffered.Jyoti Mishra.

Delivery of product on wrong address

Manish Sehgal

Nov 20, 2016

Fake FOSSIL Grant watch

Snapdeal Team
I am highly disappointed and irate with the level of customer service and the type of scam your internal guys have put up
I had ordered a FOSSIL Grant watch under Order I'd 20782091456 on 11 Nov 16. To my surprise I was provided with a 1st copy /fake FOSSIL grant watch and for which I initiated refund

Shockingly, my refund request was denied by the Snapdeal stating that the watch has not met their quality check and therefore they cannot refund my money. After numerous follow up with Snapdeal customer care over the period of a week, they informed me that the watch they have received is different from what they had dispatched and hence case is closed from their end
This is quite annoying and frustrating that someone at Snapdeal had provided me a fake watch and now would not refund

I have been writing to [email protected] and [email protected] for about 3-4 times but no response

I will just not let go of my funds and shall go legal or to Consumer Forum as well if my complaint is not heard at Snapdeal
I just need my funds back.

Manish Sehgal