snapdeal

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Hemal Bade

Nov 5, 2016

Fraud by Snapdeal

I ordered 3 kg almonds from Snapdeal and I received only 2 kg. My order number is 16167493800.
Snapdeal customer support team is does not want to solve the issue.
It's a prepaid order and my money is stuck with Snapdeal.
I have complained so many times but, Snapdeal does not want to solve the issue.

Oct 31, 2016

Dear sabir123in,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Oct 27, 2016

Dear Suchit Singhal,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [email protected] in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Suchit Singhal

Oct 27, 2016

Damaged Product Not Return

Snapdeal with Order ID: 15622325050 delivered a defective Samsung mobile when we ask for return they want customer to check that mobile with Samsung repair store when Samsung store accepted that product has fault and replace the camera- even than sanpdeal refuse to return and claim that this product is working and we have to take this product. Some words I can't eve write here how sanpdeal customer care talked.

Snapdeal is a worst company and it should ban working in India as it cheating customer and violating consumer act. They never mentioned hidden T&C on the product page.

I tried everything to connect but no one can post any comments on company facebook page until they approve, if you try contacting by phone they cut the phone during the conversation, I also even tried to contact company CEO through twitter but these tweeter accounts again managed by pathetic snapdeal customer service team.

This company is worst company and pathetic customer support.

Oct 26, 2016

Dear Venkuuu,

Oct 26, 2016

Dear Satwik Kansal,

Satwik Kansal

Oct 23, 2016

Unable to refund Damage product I received

This is my 4th straight day complaining to Snapdeal through every possible way regarding schdeduling refund of Order ID: 16084341314 and still didn't receive any response whatsoever from Snapdeal.
I've recently purchased an AO Smith geyser and I received a damaged product in worn out packaging. I'm trying to schedule a return request via website or app but it shows me error everytime. Even tried to return via customer care helpline several times but that too didn't work out. I've even mailed the customer support but still no response. This is just height of intolerance. Please look into the matter asap. Order ID: 16084341314

Unable to refund Damage product I received

Venkuuu

Oct 22, 2016

Regarding refund and return approving

I have bought sparkx black shoes from snapdeal order id 15914015088 and sub order ID 19846876720 and complain ticket ID 325263328 . shoe size not fit for me that's why . I requested for return . but from one week they r not approving my return request . I have contacted customer care for four times and I have sent a mail also but they r not giving any proper reason and telling that problem regarding that my account review . I asked them I want proper reason but still they r not responding . shoe cost 1400 . please help me

Dear Vikas Gahlaut,

Dear Rashida Shamsi,

Dear sabir123in,

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your order ID and complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

Vikas Gahlaut

Oct 19, 2016

Fraud

Order id 16006297630
Snapdeal and vulcan express have been updating status as consignee not available from last two days without even attempting delivery. Today they updated it as delivered and started warranty period. I had paid rs 16000 for LED TV and have not got it...
They are doing fraud & cheating
Rashida Shamsi

Oct 19, 2016

Order placed and payment made but not received Delivery

I placed order on snapdeal and my order ID is 15669460616. It was placed on 5th October 2016 and estimated delivery was 12th October to 16th October 2016. But i have not received my order and status on site is showing as prepared for dispatch.I raised ticket on helpcenter and they revised timelines to 19th October 2016. But when I check on 19th oct order is still not dispatched. Tried to contact customer care executived on the numbers below but no one is responding 0124-6600200,011-45371100. I tried to again raise request on helpdesk but now it is also ont allowing. I have already paid mpney for this.Please help
sabir123in

Oct 17, 2016

Never Order for Snapdeal --- Delivery Issue

I had ordered a product on 5th October, Product got shipped on 6th/7th October. Vulcan express is courier.. they had taken 7 days for product to be shipped from Gurgaon... and 4 days its there in Chennai.. yet to reach my Home on 17th.

Vulcan express has only the number of Snapdeal 9212692126.

Still not got the product... Promised date of delivery was 10th to 13th.

Snapdeal customer service is worst... They dont know what is the status of the same when they call... They will als not come in line easily

Think thrice before ordering a product

Sabir

yuvrajverma

Oct 13, 2016

delayed delivery

Placed the Order on 05th October vide Order ID: 15674918823. Order was shipped on 7th October through Valcan Express.
From 7th October it is showing the same status "Courier is transporting your item to a hub near you".
Till now there is no sign of delivery. & the most pathetic part is you cannot speak to anyone from Snapdeal or Vulcan.
I am still waiting for a call back from Snapdeal after registering a complain for more than 48 hours.

Pathetic service now days by snapdeal
Yuvraj Verma

delayed delivery

PrernaJaingurgaon

Oct 10, 2016

Not delivered product nd not refunding the money

Snapdeal is worst.
I ordered a Sony Bravia tv from Snapdeal whose expected dispatched date was 6-7th Oct. But it is never dispatched.
I m calling them on there number and made request various times but they all are fake. Everytime they asked me to wait for 24-48 hours. I waited but never got any response from them.
I just need my money back in my account as I need it. I will not wait for another few working days.
If they can't deliver the product y don't they give my money back.
Order number: 15576266282
Prerna

Oct 7, 2016

Dear shikhu.goyal,

shikhu.goyal

Sep 29, 2016

Not able to create return request

I purchased a product with Order ID: 15231945879 from Snapdeal,

Ist of all, power cable was missing, so I created the replace request after that I cancelled the replace request since I wanted to return the product, but the website or Customer care both are not allowing to return the product

Sep 18, 2016

Dear Garfield,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Garfield

Sep 17, 2016

Wrong product and no refund

For the first time I bought something from SNAPDEAL .I placed an order for 3 MAYBELLINE COLOSSAL KAJAL SUPER BLACK pencils (which are black coloured) via order number 14928831945 on the 1st of Sep . Received the delivery after 5 days and they had conveniently sent me the cheaper variety (which are yellow coloured )
Since I could see it through the clear plastic I wanted to place a request for replacement but was baffled as my full order was not getting the replacement / refund option and the only option I was getting was a refund for 1 pencil , the other 2 pencils were not showing any option !!!!! Very confusing.
Anyways I placed the return order on what was showing as I felt that all 3 may be clubbed together in their system and would be refunded. The unopened packet was duly collected on the 7 th and the refund showed for only ONE PENCIL. !!!! WHY ??? What happened to the other 2 ???
It is a matter of only 2 pencils but the fact is that they are incommunicado . I have got frustrated trying to understand how to reach out to them. No mail id / number for complaints ! Only automated preset numbers and mail ids with options which didn't have what I wanted them to check. Howwwwww does a customer deal with this ?? Isn't it CHEATING. ???? However small it is CHEATING !!!!

Sep 10, 2016

Dear mzmmohideen,

mzmmohideen

Sep 9, 2016

Refund issue

I purchased Nexus Purifier on snapdeal Order ID: 14929448347 .. after i paid , i noticed there is capacity difference in that product so cancelled it on 2 september 2016 before item get shipped and i placed that day itself once again. i didnt receive refund for my above order ID yet except freecharge balance. i got my freecharge balance and i didnt got my debit card amount yet .. contacted customer care many times they keep on saying will receive within 4 days but till now 5 working days went no response yet. i want my money back. sent my bank statement already to [email protected] ..

Sep 7, 2016

Dear shashiom,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience you have faced and assure you that your concern is being looked into. Our team will check and update you regarding the concern.

shashiom

Sep 7, 2016

snapdeal

have booked a phone Samsung galaxy j2 pro. I have booked golden nut he provide me black color. and it has creating more problems like battery draining very rapidly and it is not creating a bar code for reliance jio sim.
so I return it, and I say that please refund my money in my account I will book another phone.
but he is not refunding.
please help me

Ticket Id: 28634508
mo. no. - 9996261505
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (16GB)
ITEM CODE: BD2553822