snapdeal

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

MAIL2SANTOSHSINGH

Sep 5, 2016

Dth Returns

As per your your Easy Returns Policy i want to return my Dth connection which is perched on 23 Aug.
We received on invoice and that is not for use.After Multiple communication i want to return this product,which is already proceed by tata sky team.they are already place the return request to Snapdeal Team.

Services of team is not satisfactory. Really it's very harsh situation for any customer.

Below is the mail which came from Snapdeal while i purched this product.

Hi Santosh
We hope you're happy with your purchase!
Here's a summary of the item(s) delivered. We've also attached the invoice for your records. We hope that you like your purchase and are already using it. In case you wish to return it, don't worry! Our Easy Returns Policy offers quick returns and replacements.

Please note that we will be able to accept your return/replacement request only once we receive your item with all original packing, invoice, MRP sticker and tags. Your item should be unused and unsoiled and additional accessories (eg. Belts, buckles, etc.) should be included in the package.
Order ID: 14796482372 Placed on: Tue, 23 Aug, 2016
Item(s) Delivered

Sep 2, 2016

Dear ancyrao,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your concern. Kindly share your order details or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you in a better way.

ancyrao

Sep 2, 2016

Fake duplicate product delivered

Ordered Maybelline collosal kajal but SNAPDEAL have delivered me the fake I.e. duplicate cosmetic product.

Fake duplicate product delivered

Aug 25, 2016

Dear Ravi1126,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Ravi1126

Aug 25, 2016

420 cases

I have very bad experience with snapdeal, I had booked my order (Order ID 14717375355) on 17 august 2016. I received my order but in place of Mobile there is 2 stone found in the box. I already connected with your customer care & they told me that our executive will address this issue. But in reality nobody take action against this issue.
So it's my request to you please take action on this issue.
Otherwise I will approach to consumer court.

Please find the attached file.

Ravi Sharma

420 cases 420 cases 420 cases

Jul 21, 2016

Dear Anu1234567,

Anu1234567

Jul 20, 2016

Illegal activities, Breaking Customers trust and sentiments

This regarding order# 14156538401 of Snapdeal placed on 11th July'16. There were two items in this order, for which i received the delivery on 12th and 16th July resp. Since the fit was not proper, i requested for return/refund within 7 days which is as per Snapdeal's Trustpay policy.

My return request was registered under Ticket Id: 26615930, 26662120 respectively.

After this there was no action taken by Snapdeal, so i called customer care wherein I was told that there is a technical problem going on and i should be assured that my money is covered under Trustpay policy, so i should not worry. Again there was no action from Snapdeal, so I called up again and i was then told that there is some problem with my bank account and i should provide them with other bank account details. They even sent a mail to me for this, and then i submitted other bank account details. Again I waited for Snapdeal's action but nothing happened. I used to call daily and spend atleast 40 mins to explain my problem with no resolution at end, executives just repeated these sentences- "We will arrange call back", "Our backend team is working on it", "Be assured your money is covered under trustpay", "we are facing some technical problem now". Even i talked to floor manager's but they only kept me on hold for hours.

Finally one day, when i called Snapdeal i was sent a mail from Sanpdeal saying "We understand that you are facing an issue with your item and wish to return it. While processing your request, we reviewed your account and found some transactions that do not pass our internal checks. We're sorry that we will be unable to complete your request and your account will be suspended.

Active orders and claims linked to this account will also not be processed and you may not be able to make new transactions. We request you not to operate any other co-existing account or open a new account.".

Then i was told by the customer care executive that my issue has been closed and there would not be any return or refund!

How can snapdeal play such a game? Who will pay back my money? Where are the ethics of snapdeal? This is exploitation of customers and even there sentiments.
Where should i go to get back by money which snapdeal has taken.

Jul 14, 2016

Dear [email protected],

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your registered email id and contact details with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you further.

Jul 12, 2016

Dear ANkit Gaharwar,

ANkit Gaharwar

Jul 12, 2016

Courier delivery

Dear Snapdeal Team

I have placed an order with id 14105188443 and your courier boy is not delivering to me although they had got it to deliver on 10-July. Due to Sunday i was not available on my company address and delivery boy had given me time for Monday, I have waited for whole day from 9 to 18:00 but at last i got message that my courier cannot be delivered.
I have called your courier partner Vulcan express several time but the number is not active hence i am still waiting for my courier.

I was available for accepting the delivery through whole day although the vulcan office is at 5 KM to my destination. but no response is coming from their side. When i tried to track my order then i came to know today they had not dispatched my order to deliver me.

Your courier partner is also showing wrong map of India which is a criminal offence according to Indian constitution hence i cannot understand how irresponsible can your courier partner be. If a firm is not aware of his country map then how can we believe that courier will be fine and untempered.

Thus taking all this as a base point i have cancelled my order because i cannot take courier from a firm which is so irresponsible. I will take it from market to ensure safe and authentic product.

Thanks for the pathetic service.

Jul 8, 2016

Dear Karan Goyat,

Karan Goyat

Jul 8, 2016

Refund not initiated

I am Karan Goyat, who ordered 6 Kg rubber plate weights from Snapdeal but received 4 kg rubber plate weights. I returned the product and kept the pickup sheet from the courier service. Its been over 2 weeks and I have not got the refund after repeated reminders and several phone calls to the customer care. I also have the complaint number which is 25361340.

I am very dissatisfied with the service.

Refund not initiated

Jul 7, 2016

Jul 7, 2016

refund(cash back) not received

I Purchased Mobile Thru snapdeal App And Made Payment By Hdfc Credit Card But Still Today I Am Waiting For Cash Back Of 10%. Please Proceed My Cash Back Immediately. I Have Already Communicated Abt This Many Times But No Step Taken Towards To Resolve The Issue.Please Do The Needful..Thanks rajesh singhal mobile o 8800792917

Jul 6, 2016

Jul 6, 2016

snapdeal,didnt got refund from 1 month

my order id 13559033016
Hello I Dont know What You People Carring Customers.I Order This Item Allmost 1 Month Back Than I Replace The Order Due To Damaged Product As Its Allmost One Month Over And The Summer Also Gone I Want My Money Back I Dont Want This Product.Please Refund My Amount.Pleae Respond To The Mail.Because There Is No Phone Customer Care.Please Respond To The Mail.I Have 10000rs Stuck With You People.O R I Will Give Complain.This Is My Third Mail.Please Find The Screen Shot.Shame On You Service.
please contact me on 9560087036

snapdeal,didnt got refund from 1 month

Jul 3, 2016

Dear sonu aghrahri,

Jul 2, 2016

do not get refund since 15 days fake policy very disappointed

sir i ordered a phone named micrmax juice 4 but i want refund for it my order id is 13580909682 and i call everyday they gave fake promise what r u doing please dont cheat any custumer otherwise no one can shop on ur website please resolvw my case otherwise i have to take another action

Jul 2, 2016

snapdeal

Jul 1, 2016

Refund Not Given

I ordered one mobile cover from Snapdeal portal. Order no- 12697918737. The day it was delivered, I raised a return request within one hour of delivery reason being it was not as good as visible in the picture. Snapdeal agent didn't come to pick it and I called customer care number of times for the same. I emailed snapdeal customer service and received the reply that it will be picked, however, no one picked it ever. Then after multiple reminders I was asked by snapdeal to send that courier by a national courier to their office address mentioned in email. I did that and shared the docket details on snapdeal portal. That product got delivered to snapdeal office, however, I didn't get refund for product price as well as for courier charges. Snapdeal is now blacklisted for me at-least since it's been 3 months that I didn't get my money. I want snapdeal to pay for harassment and mental pressure that I had to go through and refund my money as well. Screen shots for the details of the order are attached in this ticket.

Refund Not Given Refund Not Given

Dear sonu aghrahri,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us at [email protected] so that our team may assist with your concern.

Jun 28, 2016

very urgent pleaae refund my money

sir ordered a phone and it was damaged my order was pickup but no response i call him every day dont cheat me i aldreasy wait 15 days otgerwise i had to take other action

refund

very very disappointed eith your refund policy and sware to npt to shop on snapdeal they cheat me they give me fake promise they costumer aasistant always lie with me please refund my otherwise i had to take Another action my order is micromax juice 4

Jun 25, 2016

Dear vimalchawla,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you further.

Jun 17, 2016