snapdeal

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

vimalchawla

Jun 17, 2016

SNAPDEAL - FRAUD RETURN POLICY

SNAPDEAL TEAM you all are fraud company and they are literally assaulting customer.

WHat is internal check. IF return policy says 7 days return. WHY THEY ARE NOT DOING IT

Jun 15, 2016

Dear rkukreja,

Thanks for bringing your issue to us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

rkukreja

Jun 15, 2016

not getting refund

I bought a bucket set from snapdeal. When I receive this product it was damaged so I requested for a refund. I was suppose to enter my account details on their site for this refund but whenever I enter my details their website freeze and doesnot allow me to submit my details. I have submitted 3 complaints regarding the same but didnot get any response from their end. Its been 20 days now that I am trying to return this product and want my refund back but no calls no refund nothing from their end.

Refrence number for the Complaints which I registered on their site are: 24806549 (placed on 10th june) , 24913446 (placed on 12th june) and 24980038 (placed on 14th june).

Date of Delivery : 7th june 2016
Order Id No : 13566335628
Product : Varmora Blue Virgin Plastic Bath Sets Set Of 5.

Pls confirm what to do next as I am fed up with their worst customer service.

Ria Kukreja

Jun 6, 2016

Dear Mukesh9611,

Mukesh9611

Jun 6, 2016

Product Not deliver

I order a product from snap deal. My Order ID: 13558689354. The courier person not come to my office even didn't call me. But the put order status customer not available. Even i am not able to contact JV express. They have very bad service. Delivery my product ASAP

May 26, 2016

Dear [email protected],

Thanks for the acknowledgement. If you have any further issues please [email protected] so that we can assist you further.

May 26, 2016

Snapdeal: issue resolved

Got the issue resolved within one day of filing complaint to complaint-board.
Thanks for the support.

May 25, 2016

Dear [email protected],

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you.

May 25, 2016

Snapdeal Order ID: 13210843870

This is regarding refund of my cancelled order. have not yet received my refund despite the order was cancelled on 11-05-2016. I have already raised two complaints regarding this but no communication was ever made. Corresponding requests reference numbers are 23977413(23-05-2016), 23923171 (21-05-2016).

I requested a callback on 24-05-2016 vide reference number : 24032688; the executive assured processing by day end. But to no avail.

Now raised another request # 24088559 but no communication yet.

Status of the order in my account still shows "Dispatched" wherein the status at courier & snapdeal is "Returned".

Could you please help me getting my money back. Its been a tiring affair to follow up on this.

Dear vaibhav khanna,

empty box received (13015380267)

I am really disappointed how snapdeal make money by cheating customer. I ordered a iphone 5s 32gb space grey from snapdeal. when i opened the box i got stone in the box, same day, same time, i raise the complain. everyday i call customer care and take follow up for the same,after waiting for 21 days, i got response from snapdeal, they say they can not give me product or refund. they cheated me.i spent 27000 rs for the product. they gave me stone . it is really shameful for snapdeal. 27000 rs is big amount. they don't have customer service. it is really bad experience with me, how can i trust snapdeal, after selling the product, they don't know customer service. i think snapdeal is like a chor company, they are selling product like - stone, brick, Vim bar etc, you know what, i m feeling like fool, there is no way to returned my money back, only the one way, i can call to customer care, they only raise complain, they can't to do anything about it.

Let's spread this post so that no one of us buy anything from sanpdeal..

Name - Vaibhav khanna
Conatact no - 9560245405
Order id - 13015380267

empty box received (13015380267)

Snapdeal is farad company, don't buy from snapdeal, i bought iphone 5s 32gb space grey, when i opened the box i got stone in the box, same day i raise complain against the product. per day i call to customer care and take follow up the same. after waiting 21 days, i got response from snapdeal, they said, they can't give me product or refund. they cheated with me.i spent 27000 rs for the product.
they gave me stone.they said, they can't do anything about it. it is really shameful for snapdeal. it is my humble request to all of u don't buy snapdeal. 27000 rs is big amount. they don't have customer service. it is really bad experience with me, how can i trust snapdeal, after selling the product, they don't know customer. i think snapdeal is like a chor company, they are selling product like - stone, brick, Vimbar etc, you know what, i m feeling like fool, there is no way to returned my money back, only the one way, i can call to customer care, they only raise complain,
they can't to do anything about it. it's time to take action against the snapdeal. kindly share facebook, twiter,

Note - Please don't buy anyone from snapdeal, because many of people are facing the same problem.

i will take my money back at any cost.

Name - Vaibhav

AhmedTM

May 21, 2016

Empty pack - delivered

Order 13282424252

I have received the only empty box of titan watch. There is no watch in it. I have registered a compliant to your customer care executive. Kindly expedite my replacement. I would like to recieve within Saturday 21st May 2016. Photos attached

I could not agree with Snapdeal conclusion. I have not received any watch in the pack I have eyewitness and photographs who has seen at the time of opening my parcel.

This really spoils the reputation of your company. Hence I request to either provide my watch or return back my money.

Ahmed

May 20, 2016

i got empty box i phone 5s 32gb space grey

It is really my bad experience from snapdeal, last from 15 days above i am facing issue regarding i phone 5s 32 gb space grey empty box.
when i call to customer they said you will get the solution with in 24 hours, after 24 hours when i call to customer care they said we are raising your complain again and you will get solution with in 24 hours. i spent 27000 rs why should i suffer.? no one can give me solution.if once customer paid amount for product after that sanpdeal don't know about customer. i am feeling myself like fool. you guys cheated to me.
if i will not get any response from your side then i will go to consumer court. i don't know anything i want my money back.
i will never buy again from sanpdeal. it really shameful for snapdeal.

i want answer below these questions.
1- what is snapdeal customer responsibility???
2- customer satisfaction is zero, why?
3- one person should be handle one case. (i mean it should be one center point where customer can get the solution.)
4- why snapdeal top management employee don't have time for customer.
5- why snapdeal can not be arrange call for the customer.

i did mail below the details to [email protected]

This is to inform you that, i ordered i phone 5s 32gb space grey, today i got delivery from courier person.
when i opened the box, i was shocked, i got stone in the box. it is very shameful for snapdeal. i am trying to call of customer care,
but i did not get the option. this is really disappointment to me. i paid 26986 rs for i phone 5s, but snapdeal sent to me stone,
boss i don't know anything i want i phone 5s or refund my money back, i am feeling myself like fool. you guys cheated to me.
if i will not get any response from your side then i will go to consumer court.

Name- Vaibhav

Order Id- 13015380267

i got empty box i phone 5s 32gb space grey

Apr 25, 2016

Dear Sachin,

We have escalated this case again internally and one of our representatives will get in touch with you to assist with this.

Sachinmakkar

Apr 25, 2016

refusing to do refund

Sir/mam,
As I told you earlier about I ordered a Iphone 6 from Snapdeal.com on 7th April 2016.The order id is 12714458036. And i told to your CC that the Nuvoex Logistic Pvt Ltd gave me the wrong pickup slip which is not my fault. And that slip i mailed you on 14th april. But after some days i came to know that the slip i got is not genuine because the AWB number written i.e. 2548361 on it was wrong and i was unable to track that. So i talked to their(Nuvoex) costumer care regarding all that mis things happens to me. After that i talk to the manager of Nuvoex Mr. Praveen and he told me that he ll provide me the genuine slip and today when i got the slip i mailed it to u through help column. And you can check that slip with correct AWB number and completely genuine and u can also talk to ur novoex logistics and cross check. I think in all these there is not my mistake. All mistake was of Nuvoex not mine. Please check all these. I can also wait for 4-5 days more but Its a humble request please re-investigate all these clearly because this amount mean a lot to me.
Sachin makkar

refusing to do refund

Hi Sachin,

Our team got in touch with you and informed you that your complaint did not pass our internal check.

Dear Sachin,

Sachinmakkar

Apr 24, 2016

Refund not done yet(fraud of 36200)

Sir/mam,
I ordered a iphone 6 from snapdeal.com on 7th april 2016.The order id is 12714458036. I received my product on 12th of april. And the product i got was wrong product. Then i complaint regarding this to snapdeal, they noted the complaint and my pickup was done by Nuvoex and awb no of the pickup is SND2538861. And then all the formalities are done like product quality inspection and the product passed in the quality check also. But they are not providing me the refund. I called them a lot but got no response from them regarding this. Please solve it as soon as possible.

Refund not done yet(fraud of 36200)

Apr 21, 2016

Hi Muku,

Hope you are doing good.

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at [email protected] in case you need any assistance.

Apr 18, 2016

Hi Rakesh,

Our team got in touch with you and informed you that amount has been credited.

Apr 7, 2016

Dear Vivek(VIVEKVERMA743),

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you further.

Mar 28, 2016

Hi Bharti(bharti doda),

Our team got in touch with you and informed you complaint did not pass our internal check.