snapdeal

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Mar 28, 2016

Hi Sanjeev(Sanjeev kumar1173),

Hope you are doing good.

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at [email protected] in case you need any assistance.

Mar 21, 2016

Dear Senthil(senthil ssk),

Thanks for bringing your issue to us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

senthil ssk

Mar 18, 2016

different product

last feb 14 2016 i ordered a mobile micromax canvas spark q380 os 5.0..... but they provided micromax canvas spark q380 n os 5.1... very poor camera quality..... order id 11744802405.....
(last october 2015 i bought this same item q380 was very nice)
so this time i cheated by snap deal....
i complaint on 22 feb 2016.... but no use

Mar 18, 2016

Dear Vivek(VIVEKVERMA743),

We request you to share your order id or complaint number to help you out in best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected] with these details so that we may assist you with this issue.

VIVEKVERMA743

Defective iphone 5s

I had bought an iphone from snapdeal on 15/3/2016. The IPhone what I have got is DEFECTIVE. They are not taking back the iphone. I have provided return request a day before yesterday. 16 Mar, @1 pm, they arranged en Engineer.

Snapdeal's all seniors are not available.I have called them around 25 to 30 times but no response. They all are in meeting and having their lunch and if sometimes they ready to make a call,They disconnect it with system saying problem.I talked to many person Anuska,Swati,Vikas etc but no response from them guys.they guarantee engineer visit in 6 business working hours but its been 48 hours no visit is arranged.

I am really irritated by these way working and no response from them.This amount is a much for me and they are taking it as like hell.

They are not taking back my Iphone and just making false promises.Please help me in this matter.

Vivek Verma

Dear Sanjeev(Sanjeev kumar1173),

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you.

Sanjeev kumar1173

Replacement of product

I had ordered lenovo laptop model Flex 2-14( black) on 22th Feb 2016 on snapdeal order ID:11924138393 for Rs 32899/- and received the consignment on 25th Feb.But i had received a grey coloured laptop instead of Black what i had ordered.hence i raised a complaint on the same day for replacement of my order with complaint ticket bearing no :19975240.
I received an mail saying customer care executives would contact me within 48hrs, but i dint get any calls from the team, hence i had called several times to the customer care hotline and had even mailed several times regarding the issue,and every time the executive would say the ticket is been forwarded to the concern team and they would contact further.
After 15 days of raising the ticket on 10th feb i got a call from an executive saying that correct product had been delivered and my ticket is resolved and they will not return nor replace the product.Even after several requests from me on the issue without consulting me they had closed the ticket.
Later during activating the warranty of the product through lenovo website,it came out that the warranty of the product was already been activated on 20th Oct
2015.this means that the product supplied to me was an used product.and further to it lenovo will denied any warranty for this product because the activation date and bill date does not match in case of any claims,hence i again contacted customer care and informed regarding this matter but again no action is taken till now.
It saddens me that it has been almost a month and several calls made by me but the issue is not yet resolved.it also bleeds my heart out so see Snapdeal is making a mockery out of hard earned money by supplying old product.

Replacement of product Replacement of product

Mar 14, 2016

Dear Bharti(bharti doda),

bharti doda

Mar 14, 2016

recieved box full of sand

hi this is bharti i ordered a phone with order no. 12287975417 when i open snapdeal box all i saw in it was a brick & sand i am attaching the picture in this email of the box i need replacement of the product, & i am seriously annoyed with this behaviour kindly make sure i get back my phone asap

Mar 13, 2016

Dear Saurav(Sauravydv),

Sauravydv

Mar 12, 2016

Not replacing/refunding product

I ordered a fitbit charge HR as a gift for someone from snapdeal. The description didn't mention the color of the product and by mistake I ordered the wrong size.

The product was delivered to me and I didn't use it. I raised the request to refund or replace the product but I didn't realize that I have to give the right reason for the product to be replaced and I vaguely checked the option as k was in a hurry.
Now, this snapdeal customer care executive Dinesh Kumar tells me that this product can't be replaced or refunded because they have delivered me the same size product as mentioned on the website and behaves very rudely.

This is purely thug. Not at all customer friendly. I ordered it online just because easy of replacement as I had to gift the product. Snapdeal says they have a 7 day refund policy but it's nothing but a scam.

My order ID is 12139831301

And I plan and recommend not to buy anything from snapdeal. It's a big scam!

Mar 8, 2016

Dear Kuldeep(kuldeep099),

We have escalated this case again internally and one of our representatives will get in touch with you to assist with this.

kuldeep099

Mar 7, 2016

Fraud

Dear Snapdeal,

For your kind information that my complaint is still not resolved but the common thing in every complaint that you hope our complaint is resolved, the great line you always write when you revert back to complaints.

After raising my complain you fulfilled your formality of doing a call and a mail that simply says, " we are working on your complaint" and after that everyone is blanked.

It' s very shameful that you are not even able to resolve your mistake in more than 20 days after receiving the product for replacement. It simply shows how inefficient are you.

So now I need a revert from you that how much time you need to resolve my complaint and please give me a particular date. Let's see how inefficient are you.

Mar 2, 2016

Hi kuldeep,

Mar 2, 2016

Hi Ankster,

Our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Thanks!

Mar 1, 2016

Dear Kuldeep,
(kuldeep099)

kuldeep099

Mar 1, 2016

fraud

I have ordered one hp pavilion black laptop bag on 11th Feb 2016 under deal of the day. The bag has been delivered on 20th Feb 2016 but was Dell not HP pavilion, so I raised a request to replacement because they delivered me wrong product and after that return picked up on 23rd Feb 2016.

After 23rd Feb 2016 there is no communication regarding my request of replacement except sending the massages and emails for banking details for refund.

I called customer care executives more than five times to raise complaints for replacement not refund because it's a mistake done by snapdeal but everytime executive told me that current status is refund and we raise your complaint in special case and you will get call or email from our side but still I am waiting for that. There is no call or email for that.

Even on 29th feb 2016, the executive told me that your product is available but on march 1 the another executive and the manager told me that we can avail that product for you.

Its more than one and half week and more than five complaints with no response from snapdeal. So I request you to please help me to provide replacement of the bag.

Order id: 14744164345

Kuldeep Dixit

Feb 26, 2016

Dear Shivani Vashist,

shivani vashist

Feb 26, 2016

non refund

1. With great disappointment I am putting this on records that my refund for product PINK COTTON KURTA with order ID- 8306760098 DATED 10TH SEPT is still pending.

2. On 26th sept I had spoken to your advisor Abhishek, On 01 oct I had spoken to advisor Ankur, On 7th Oct I had spoken to Jaspreet and lastly on 15th Oct I had spoken to advisor Anurag who transferred my call to Suprvisor  SURINDERJI.....all promising for fast refund.
3. For my calls made to the customer care, you can well understand my anxiety and disappointment for getting refund of a petty amount of rs 460/-.
4. I am really frustrated  with your response and disappointed with your actions. Moreover twice I have shared my account summary with you.

5. I am making a last attempt by writing this email if you can look into this refund fiasco. I am otherwise compelled to take this issue to Consumer court .

Feb 24, 2016

Dear Ankster ,

Ankster

Feb 24, 2016

Fraud

I had ordered two DVDs on 21.02.2016 ORDER NO. - 11894424673 and 11894535270.
Both the DVDs were shipped on monday i.e 22.02.2016 via TRACKING NO. - SLP743008719 AND SLP743019665

Yesterday in the morning i received a message from snapdeal that both of my DVDs have been delivered.

THIS DELIVERY DID NOT HAPPEN AT ALL.

I called up Snapdeal and they just lodged a complaint and gave me a complaint number and told me it would take another 8 days to rectify it.

THIS IS NOT IT

I ordered another DVD on 22.02.2016 ORDER NO. - 11917352881
This DVD too was shipped yesterday i.e 23.02.2016 via TRACKING NO. - SLP745215945

And what i knew exactly that happened

I got a message today morning that my DVD has been delivered.

It seems like Mr. INDIA is in real and that too he is a delivery boy for SNAPDEAL.
Great.

I have already paid for the three DVDs.

I just want my money back

Rest screw Snapdeal.

Feb 21, 2016

Dear muku_sharma ,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

muku_sharma

Feb 20, 2016

Service not available

Complaint against the Service for product

This is in regards to ( Order ID: 9348726818) I purchased the product with one year warranty.

Screen is not working or damaged , when I am looking for service , no proper service provider is available and from 2 months snap deal is unable to provide resolution.

I need a resolution from snap deal as I purchased from snap deal and it is not a fake product I believe.

Looking forward for your quick response and resolution

Feb 18, 2016

Dear Guri.singh ,

Hope you are doing good.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Guri.singh

Feb 17, 2016

Replace requested for defected mobile(Oder No. 11652316562)

Hi Team

I have Purchased BLU WIN JR LTE mobile phone from Snapdeal on 09/02/2016 and the same was delivered on 11/02/2016.But the
delivered product was defected. It is automatically shutting down after regular intervals so i had initiated the replace of the product and the representative from snapdeal told me that one person from their team will come to my office and inspect the phone but till date nothing happened and they don't even updating me on that issue. i have dropped them emails also.

Tajinder