snapdeal

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Feb 17, 2016

Dear Rakesh Kedia ,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Rakesh Kedia

Feb 17, 2016

FEELING CHEATED BY Snapdeal (Delivered Defective Product)

I AM A VERY OLD CUSTOMER OF SNAPDEAL. I HAVE PURCHASED A PAIR OF SHOES FROM SNAPDEAL. ON DATED Date(Placed on 07 Feb, 2016) Order ID: 11606630570. WHEN I OPENED THE ORDER I FOUND THAT THE SIZE WAS SMALL. I RETURNED IT AND THEY ACCEPETD THE RETUN.
IN NEXT FEW DAYS I GOT ANOTHER PAIR. I ASKED THE COURIER BOY TO LET ME OPEN AND CHECK BUT HE TOLD THAT ITS OF NO ISSUE AS IN CASE OF ANY COCERN THERE IS ANOTHER COURIER REQUEST TO BE MADE FOR RETURN. HE LEFT, WHEN I OPENED THE COURIER I FOUND THAT THE PIECE WAS DEFECTIVE, THE FINISHING WAS VERY BAD WITH ROUGH LEATHER AND MARKS EVERYWHERE.
I FELT CHEATED AND DISAPOINTED AND QUICKLY PUT A COMPLAINT FOR RETURN. I WAS CONFIDENT THAT SNAPDEAL CARE FOR ITS CUSTOMER AND WILL TAKE SOME ACTION ON VENDOR AND THERE WILL NOT BE ANY ISSUE IN RETURN.
BUT THE STORY GOES LIKE THIS..
FIRST EXECUTIVE: OH DID HE (SELLER) SEND ‘THAT’ PIECE TO YOU, DON’T WORRY SIR THAT WILL BE RETURNED.
BUT SEEING NO UPDATES FURTHER I ENQUIRED AGAIN, THIS TIME ITS “MS. PRATIBHA”
MS. PRATIBHA”: SIR YOU MADE AN OPEN DILVERY, MEANS THE COURIER BOY OPENED AND SHOWED TO YOU AND YOU WERE SATISFIED THAT TIME AND PRODUCT WAS DAMAGED LATER, I AM SORRY BUT YOUR PRODUCT CANNOT BE RETURNED.
I WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR THIS REPLY AND CALLED BACK THE CALL CENTER AGAIN TO FIND THE NAME OF THE EXECUTIVE, THE LADY THEN TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS “MR PRATIBHA” AND SHE ONLY MARKED IT A OPEND DEILVERY AND SHE IS AGAIN FORWARDING THE COMPLAINT.
WITHEN FEW MINUTES LATER I GOT ANOTHER CALL FROM MR. ISHAQ, NOW SEE HIS WORDS, SIR WE SENT YOU THE NON-DEFECTIVE PIECE. THIS GUY DOES NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT WAS THE DEFECT AND ASSURING ME THAT THEY SEND THE CORRECT PRODUCT AS IF HE IS THE SELLER.
NOW YOU CAN SEE, THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF THESE EXECUTVES, THEY THEMSELVE MARK THE PRODUCT “OPEN DEILVERY”. THEY MIGHT BE GETTING SOME GOOD REWAD POINTS FOR THE SAME. BUT I HAVE DECIDEDE TO TAKE THIS BATTLE FURTHER TILL MY PRODUCT GET REFUNDED AND SUCH EMPLOYESS SHOULD BE ACTED UPON

Feb 15, 2016

Dear DRNASAVK ,

DRNASAVK

Feb 15, 2016

Cash back not received for order no 8980049799

Hi dear Snapdeal I am raising this complaint here after futile efforts to elicit response from your end. This is in reference to 18805432 for order id 8980049799. First I communicated with the Standard Chartered bank when cash back amount wasn't credited in my card account. But I got reply from them to have a word about my cash back amount with you. I sent a requestto you on 1st February 2016. But no reply. When eventually I spoke to customer care executive I was assured that 110% I am eligible for cash back and provided with transaction code 9234669516 for the cash back and I will be reciving a reply soon. But till today I am waiting for the reply and status of my cash back.

Feb 12, 2016

Hi mukesh3a,

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [email protected]

Feb 12, 2016

"Hi ankit0686,

Feb 11, 2016

Hi indreshsinghyadav

Feb 1, 2016

Dear himanisardana85

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

himanisardana85

Feb 1, 2016

Refund status

I had returned one order (Monto Carlo full sleeves purple coat) to Snapdeal on 25 Jan 2016. I got communication from Snapdeal on 27 Jan 2016 that your item has been recieved, would do a quality check and then issue refund for my order. After that there has been no communication from Snapdeal. I tried reaching customer care wherein they informed me that they have sent reminder e-mails to their team and I will receive update from snapdeal with in 24 hours. But I have received no communication. Can you please help me in getting refund of 2880 INR in my account at the earliest. Attaching the current order status for reference.

Himani Sardana

Refund status

Jan 26, 2016

Dear [email protected],

Jan 24, 2016

Refund my cashback amount

I have purchased a footwear Order no is Order ID: 11296304443.
Cashback was showing on this order Rs 218 on freecharge account, but this amount is not showing till now.

kindly refund my cashback amount.

Regards.
Indresh yadav
Mo No. 8802853177

Refund my cashback amount Refund my cashback amount

Jan 23, 2016

Dear mukesh3a

Jan 23, 2016

Dear ankit0686

Jan 15, 2016

Dear SumitaGurgaon

We have escalated your concern to our team and are working on it. Resolution would be provided at the earliest, request you to cooperate in the meantime.

SumitaGurgaon

Jan 15, 2016

OnePlus One 4G 64GB - Order No. 10915367003

Team Snapdeal,

With reference of your reply on www.complaintboard.in, given below my order ID and other details and also for your reference given below my earlier communication with your team:

I bought OnePlus One 4G 64GB mobile (Order No. 10915367003) and I got this on 07th Jan’16 but at the time of system updation mobile has been dead.

Than I was submitted return request (17378837) but instead of taking back your customer care executive told that first our engineer will see the mobile and as per his feedback we will decide for taking back.

So your engineer came on 12th Jan and he repaired the mobile and told me that your mobile is working properly and no need to return back.

But again on 12th Jan evening phone was dead and since 12th Jan I am repeatedly calling to your customer care but nobody is hearing.

So again I am requesting you kindly take it back. it is defected mobile.

I hope you will resolve this issue ASAP.

Sumita

From: sumita [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 12:26 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: VERY URGENT RE: OnePlus One 4G 64GB

Team Snapdeal,

Reference to below mentioned product complaints.

My real congratulations to the very supportive attitude of yours.

You are more worried about a Rs.300/- mobile phone flipcover rather than Rs. 20,000/- one plus one mobile phone.

Your delivered product is defective. I am in constant touch with Customercare 9212692126 .

Your Engineer has visited us once on 12th January at 3.00 p.m. and said product is OK.

But since 12th January evening the mobile phone is dead again .We are complaining to Customer Care but the Backend team is not forwarding our request to Service Engineers Team.

We had been briefed by Mr. Imran of Customercare Team that Service Engineer will visit us today during preferred time of 10.a.m. to 12.00 noon. At present it’s 12.21 noon we have not received any call till now.

Becoming news in Economics Times or the front of the Magazine seems to be the culture of Seniors of SNAPDEAL but not resolving the problems of their customers.

Take your defective product and refund my amount.

Waiting for reply.

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 5:36 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: OnePlus One 4G 64GB

Hi Sumita,

Greetings from Snapdeal!

This is in reference to your request no. 17378837 against Order number 10915367003.

We tried contacting you multiple times on your registered number through the number - 01203934900, but couldn't reach you. Thereby, we are closing this issue from our end.

In case of any further assistance or clarification on this issue, please reply back to this email.

Assuring you of our best services always,

Yours sincerely,

Dear mukesh3a,

Dear SumitaGurgaon

Dear ankit0686,

ankit0686

Jan 13, 2016

Refund

Myself Ankit Gupta from Gurgaon and a regular customer of Snapdeal!
I am writing this bring a matter of failure (poor services)in your knowledge as I am really very disappointed with the services I got this time!

I bought a IFB fully automatic with Order ID: 9552938731 on October 27, 2015. At the time of purchase there is an offer showing in snapdeal website is 10% cash back using of sbi debit card. I availed this offer.

I am continuously follow-up with snapdeal for cash back. They assured me that cash back will be given on or before 28th Dec 2015. But as usual not received till date.

After that i will follow up again and snapdeal person told me to follow-up with SBI Bank. I did the same but bank said it is totally snapdeal matter .

Again i follow up with snapdeal but same response they gave to me.

I am continuously follow up with snapdeal but have not got any satisfactory response against my cash back amount.

Request you to please have look into this matter and help me to get my amount back.
SumitaGurgaon

Jan 13, 2016

Regarding defective Mobile OnePlus One delivered

Team Snapdeal,

Reference to below mentioned product complaints.

My real congratulations to the very supportive attitude of yours.

Take your defective product and refund my amount.

Waiting for reply.
mukesh3a

Jan 12, 2016

InFocus M2 8GB (SD Complain No: 16509700)

I have ordered a mobile phone on SD on 11th Dec 2015 & I have paid to Credit Card; within minutes I realized that, I have ordered a wrong obsolete model & I have raised cancellation request immediately. After several follow-up till date (12th Jan 16') I have not received my money back & SD team is not bothering to update me on the exact status or TAT: Below is summary of the case:

- Placed order for Infocus M2 8GB mobile on 11th Dec 2015.
- Within minutes I realized that, this model is obsolete one; as ordered one was 3G & I was looking for Infocus M2 4G version.
- I cancelled my order on your portal within minutes & fulfilled my bank details as asked on the SD portal.
- While it showing on portal that Order got cancelled; I did not receive cancelation confirmation on Email/SMS.
- I Called Snapdeal Customer Care after 2-3 days & IVR directed that you will get communication on your registered mail ID within 48 Hrs & this is not happened till date.
- I registered my grievance on your portal with Text Msg on 29th Dec.
- Finally I received acknowledgement of my complain on 30th Dec 15.
- No, resolution received till date (12th Jan 16') from SD. And surprisingly so one bother to contact me over phone/mail to update.

This is worst kind of service one can except from a E retailer giant like Snapdeal. I wondered, why only sale is on core priority of SD? Is customer satisfaction/support having no value for SD? I have valid reason to justify this.

CUSTOMER CARE TEAM, I REQUEST YOU TO SHARE THE MAIL ID & CONTACT DETAILS OF YOUR ESCALATION MATRIX.

Mukesh Mishra

Jan 7, 2016

Dear sonal dole

sonal dole

Jan 7, 2016

i have not received my payment

i have return your material but still i have not received my payment.

i request to you please clear my payment otherwise i take legal action for sanpdeal .

this is not a right way.

Sonal Dole