snapdeal

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Jan 1, 2016

Dear Kamal Bora

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Kamal Bora

Jan 1, 2016

Rin soap received against iphone 6

on 31st dec i ordered i phone 6 16 gb space grey mobile phone with credit card payment of 38400 and on 1st jan i received a box of 64 gb and Rin soap under the box. what is this ? i m in a big trouble 38400 is a very very big amount for me so please help me to refund my money asap. its not a good message for your company.

Rin soap received against iphone 6

Dec 1, 2015

Dear Deepak Upadhyay

Thank you for cooperating.

Deepak Upadhyay

Nov 30, 2015

Refund

Please do not buy this cheap device- XOLO black 1x, I have ordered it through Snapdeal flash sale and when i saw this device it was not up to the mark, Very Poor quality Camera (not even have 5MP as compared to Samsung), Very poor audio quality, Very cheap display, glass finish ended up after 10 days of use u got lots of scratches in back panel, promised storage is only 25.4 GB.

After using 12 days, on 13th day this device has dead and not switching on, I called Snapdeal Customer care advisors (about 8-9 times) for refund and return each CCA had different opinion and they said me " Sir you need to visit Service center and provide us DOA (Dead on Arrival) letter after that we can process your refund. I went to service center twice and they dint provide me DOA and said just return to Snapdeal, I have ragistered my complaint with Snapdeal on 20th Nov and today is 30th Nov, mobile is still with me and they have not provided any concrete solution, I also e-mailed the concern to Mr. Kunal Bahl and Snapdeal with job-sheet but no reply received till now.
Please beware !!! and don’t waste your money.
Never Ever buy anything from Snapdeal.
if Snapdeal is reading this please consider my experience as "total harassment towards a customer".
deepak 9818466199 - [email protected]

Refund

Nov 27, 2015

Dear omesh yadav,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

omesh yadav

Nov 27, 2015

NON DELIVERY OF PRODUCT FOR WHICH ORDER WAS PALCED AND MONEY PAID

I had placed an online order for Powerpye 15 ptrs geyser on 06/07 Nov 15 on snap deal. One item has been delivered while the order for the second geyser is pending for the last 20 days with no sight of item ever after protracted interaction. I would like to state that the snapdeal team are the worst fraudsters who are taking the customers for a ride. I do not understand that even after false promises of extended time of delivery, the product has not been delivered. When I asked for cancellation of order, the sweet executive had the cheeks to tell me to refuse the delivery of the product when if at all it comes for delivery and only on confirmation of refusal the refund will be progressed. Do they think that are they the only smartest people in this world.
I would request snap deal to refund the money back to me without any further delay.
Col Omesh Yadav, mobile No 9099021427, order complaint no 13490027, 13490028, order for Powerpye Geyser Order ID 9480722466.

The sub order ID were 12675411596 and 12675471601.
pramod shukla

Nov 17, 2015

Order No-9400232024

Dear Sir/Mam

I ordered an Aqua RO from Snapdeal on 22nd Oct'15 which I received on 25th Oct'15
Upon Installation I found that the product was defective & it was leaking.So I raised a replacement request.The product could not be re delivered to me till 31st Oct'15 after which I bought it from a local retailer & tried to cancel the product but it could not be cancelled as it was midway.Unfortunately my landlord received the product delivered on 2nd Nov evening without my knowledge,when I came home i cancelled the product immediatley,on 3rd November
The product is still in packed condition & not even a tape has been removed from it
After this I have made about 12-13 calls to Snapdeal customer care to pick the product & also mailed 2-3 times but no action has been taken till now.The customer care executive always request for 3 more days.Today is the 15th day of my raising the return request

It should have been & I feel its still a very small thing to do but nobody except me,Snapdeal's customer is doing efforts

amit.nitjai

Nov 16, 2015

snapdeal cheating

I purchase a sandisk 32gb pendrive from snapdeal on 23rd october 2015. My order number is 9431531957. There was a freebie of 399 rs. with this product. Snapdeal didn't give me the freebie. When i contacted them for freebie they replied that they will refund the amount of freebie in my credit card a/c. Now when i didn't get the money i am trying to contact them but they are not giving any reply.
Sonika saini

Nov 5, 2015

Not refund

I ordered a suit material in snapdeal.but quality is not good so I replaced it, but not refund
Snapdeal creating a faq accounts free charge app and my faq transaction so I complained it
kumarbca.sandeep

Nov 5, 2015

Getting wrong seller and getting wrong Invoice

I purchased a product from snapdeal, my orderid is "9212484794".
My issue is,

1): when i placed my order the seller was "Technology Soluation" instead
i got this product the seller is "Dynamic Internati".

2): after i called to snapdeal customer care he told me,
Your seller is "Dynamic International" instead of "Dynamic Internati".

I am register my complant earlier, but i think you removed it from complaint board.

Worst shopping experiance from snapdeal, you just ignore/remove complant.
contact:9990107307

Getting wrong seller and getting wrong Invoice

shivani vashist

Oct 27, 2015

money not refunded

2. On 26th sept I had spoken to your advisor Abhishek, On 01 oct I had spoken to advisor Ankur, On 7th Oct I had spoken to Jaspreet and lastly on 15th Oct I had spoken to advisor Anurag who transferred my call to Suprvisor SURINDERJI.....all promising for fast refund.
3. For my calls made to the customer care, you can well understand my anxiety and disappointment for getting refund of a petty amount of rs 460/-.
4. I am really frustrated with your response and disappointed with your actions. Moreover twice I have shared my account summary with you.
kindly refund my amount.
It really puts me off that my refund is still not made even after repeated request. I feel your company is not interested to make my refund and gobble up my money. I am really disappointed to see your response and inaction. If you are not willing to return my money tell me so.Simply by writing that your team is looking into the process and will respond within 48 hrs is not enough. your team never responds . Are you in need on my 460 RS ? is it so much for you that you are unwilling to return.
mcakaranagarwal

Oct 26, 2015

Used and Faulty Product Delivered

This is in reference to the order id 9061608930 made on snapdeal.

I purchased a 32 inch panasonic television from Snapdeal.
Product model number : Th32C400D
Product Serial Number : I5RDX37784

The product was delivered on 20th October 2015.

On opening the snapdeal packaging, i found that the television was already unboxed and used. But i had been o.k. if the product had worked fine.

On connecting the television to the set top box through a HDMI cable, there is some initial startup problem in display.
I contacted panasonic customer care and they arranged a technician visit. The panasonic technician confirmed that some internal board of the television is faulty. Panasonic service request number is R############.

Firstly the Snapdeal website does not respond if i go to apply for a cancel / return or refund. As per the snapdeals 7 days return policy i have informed snapdeal about the above mentioned details several times and requested them to take a return request and refund my money. But they are giving all kind of mental harrasment to me. The customer care representatives who call me give me false statements like "There is no problem if you have received a used / unboxed television". They sent me a mail asking me to get the television repaired from the service center.

I bought the product from snapdeal keeping in mind, their return policy . Why should i get a new television repaired. I have paid for a new television and not for a repaired one. There are other sources from where one can buy unboxed / repaired products at much cheaper rates.

I am a frequent buyer on online shopping sites and have made several purchases like laptop, mobiles , headphones etc from other shopping sites and it had been a pleasant experience. It was my first purchase from snapdeal and they have shattered my trust in online shopping. I feel deeply cheated by snapdeal.

I want them to take back the faully product that they have delivered me and refund my money back.
mani7

Oct 24, 2015

5 times replaced & still waiting what i ordered

Order ID 8725206650. 5 times replaced & still waiting. Ordered on 29th Sept., 3 nos. Hikvision CCTV cameras DS-2CE16C2T-IRP model & recd. DS-2CE16COT-IRP cheaper and not ordered and not reqd.
madanm

Oct 21, 2015

Faulty delivery of goods

I ordered Puma sports shoes after paying Rs.2,199/-, but got delivery of one shoe of size 9 and another of 10 size. Snapdeal is not capable of handling or fulfilling the orders. Advise others to stay away from this Snapdeal site for shopping.
madanm

Oct 21, 2015

Substandard products delivered

I ordered Puma sports shoes after paying Rs.2,199 on Snapdeal. Today I received the delivery of one shoe of 9 and another of 10 numbers. Snapdeal is very unreliable in fulfilling the orders. I've sought either replacement or refund.
shivani vashist

Oct 19, 2015

no refund. made for product returned

. With great disappointment I am putting this on records that my refund for product PINK COTTON KURTA with order ID- 8306760098 DATED 10TH SEPT is still pending.

2. On 26th sept I had spoken to your advisor Abhishek, On 01 oct I had spoken to advisor Ankur, On 7th Oct I had spoken to Jaspreet and lastly on 15th Oct I had spoken to advisor Anurag who transferred my call to Suprvisor  SURINDERJI.....all promising for fast refund.
4. I am really frustrated  with your response and disappointed with your actions. Moreover twice I have shared my account summary with you. then also my refund is pending.
tarananda

Oct 17, 2015

Unethical and Unfair Practice

Chronology
Oct 12, 2015 midnight Sale commences
I place orders worth Rs. 10086 on EMI using my Standard Chartered credit card and receive confirmation of payment Order ID 8977684173. Two internal laptop hard drives were part of this order. One was model WD 10JPVX for Rs.4314 and the other was WD 10SPCX Black 1TB supposedly a newer model for Rs 4800. There was a 10% cash back offer on the card.

After 18 hours Snapdeal website does not have a record of my order though they acknowledge the financial transaction. Instead of helping me they decide to refund the money within 4 working days. My bank account shows the refund on Oct 14, 2015. Copies of transaction and my bank statement are attached.

I placed another order for similar items but this time COD. The total amount Rs.10527 Order ID : 9016041213. Copy of invoice and photo of product attached. This time both the drives I ordered where WD10SPCX. Because of fear of technical gliches I had to forgo the discount of 10%.

I receive the wrong hard disks on Oct 17, 2015 which are cheaper by about Rs 500 each as can be seen from my first order. The model delivered to me is WD10JPVX and the one I had ordered was WD10SPCX which they claimed is newer and hence more expensive.

In addition I have lost due to COD. Payment by credit card entitled me to a 10% discount during the sale period.

Called up Snapdeal again. They once again are very unreasonable and agreed for a reverse pickup but the refund will take more than a week.

I have suffered so much, mental torture, waste of time and hassle dealing with the bank to reverse the EMI which by the way attracts penalty.

My questions are very simple:
1. Why are companies like Snapdeal allowed to start a sale when they do not have the infrastructure?
2. Why is Snapdeal having such a poor business practice? Rather than ensuring prompt delivery of the right product, let alone being apologetic and appropriately compensating the customer they take us for a ride. I have rejquested that they immediately send me the drives for which I have paid them cash Rs 9600. They refused! What sort of arrogance is this?
3. Besides the mental torture now I have to make arrangements for packing, printing and sticking labels a task I find it very difficult because I am a handicapped Senior Citizen.

I hope the Govt. takes strong action and imposes stiff penalties on Snapdeal.

Unethical and Unfair Practice Unethical and Unfair Practice Unethical and Unfair Practice Unethical and Unfair Practice Unethical and Unfair Practice Unethical and Unfair Practice Unethical and Unfair Practice Unethical and Unfair Practice

ankur.10ec

Oct 13, 2015

fraud

I ordered Micromax 32C6150 FHD on snapdeal order No 8976194447
But they had send me Micromax 32AZ9747 FHD 81 cm (32)

32AZ9747 FHD 81 cm (32) is not listed on MICROMAX website .

Micromax 32C6150 FHD has lg IPS display while Micromax 32AZ9747 FHD 81 cm (32) has TfT Display.

I am feeling as if i am cheated. Please do the needful .

They have cheated. BY sending a lower grade tv.
tarananda

Oct 12, 2015

Cheating customers

Snapdeal announced a Diwali sale on Oct 12 and had 10% cash back offer on using Standard Chartered Bank credit card. I placed an order for 6 items worth Rs. 10086 early morning on Oct 12. My credit card was charged very promptly and I received a confirmation for the transaction on the web immediately . However, even after 12 hours there is no record of my order in my account.
The items were purchased on EMI and the interest and service charges by the bank kick in right away. I am afraid that Snapdeal may conveniently cancel the order on some technical point (when in reality they do not want to honour the sale price). They should be penalised for such fraudulent practice and stop making a fool of the customer by having ridiculous sales gimmicks.
yogisgt

Aug 24, 2015

Faulty product not picking and not refunding money

I have purchased a Scullcandy Head Phone from Snapdeal (Order No. 7840671391)on 12th August 2015. I have check and found mic of this head phone is not working properly. I have requested for return request on 17th August and got many following confirmation that product will be pickup.

1. From Snap Deal--(17/08/2015) Gojavas pickup your courier any time today.
2. From Gojavas--(17/08/2015) At 4:14, We will attempt the same with in 90 minuts.
3. From Gojavas--(17/08/2015) At 4:16, We regret to inform you that we could not complete your pick up with in 90 minute. Please be assured we will be done in next 24 hours.

But till date the faulty product not picked up.

Customer care of Snapdeal are all GOLI BAAZ. They always to told me that we are trying our best and Head Phone will be pick in 48 hours.

I am waiting for pickup since approx 216 hours.

Yogesh
Naveen Singh

Aug 18, 2015

POOR DELIVERY SERVICES

Snapdeal Order No:- 7818858347
मैं अक्सर SNAPDEAL से PURCHASING करता रहता हुँ, अक्सर प्रोडक्ट की डिलीवरी में ये लोग लेट कर देते हैं, लेकिन इस बार तो इस कम्पनी ने हद ही कर दी / मेरा एक NEW MOBILE 10/08/2015 को खो गया उसके न मिलने पर मैंने 11/08/2015 को एक MOBILE और "RED-MI 2 PRIME" आर्डर किया तो DELIVERY DATE आई 17/08/2015 पर मोबाइल DELIVERY DATE पर नहीं आया तो मैंने CUSTOMER CARE पर बात की तो कस्टमर केयर पर बोले सर इसमें हम क्या कर सकते हैं ये तो COURIER बालों की गलती आप WAIT करें MOBILE 24 से 48 घंटे में आ जायेगा, मैंने कहा कि मुझे अर्जेंट है तो बोले हम कुछ नहीं कर सकते आप WAITकरें / मतलब कोई सुनने बाला ही नहीं है SNAP DEAL में, VERY POOR SERVICE . मैं सभी भाईयों से आग्रह करना चाहूँगा कि snapdeal से कुछ खरीदने से पहले सोच लें /
sandeepsharma89

Aug 10, 2015

Snapdeal is misleading the customer by showing minimum price which they cannot delvier

It is very surprising to note that Snapdeal is making fool of people by giving the lowest quotation of the product which they themselves can not sell and deliver.. I wrote a complaint earlier on Complaint Board regarding the difference of price while buying the product...

On the said complaint I got a call from the office of Snapdeal informing me that the rates are different on the basis of pin code of the area. When I encountered the executive that where it is written on the website that the rates will vary depending upon the pin code of the area then I got no answer from her. The only answer she was giving me that there is one seller who has 1 piece of product which he is giving at the price mentioned on the website.. when I asked in which area he can deliver so that I can place the order and can give the address of my friend for that area, the lady was unable to give any satisfactory answer and were kept on repeating that I was not allowed to share the said information which clearly proves that they do not have the product at the price mentioned on the website and Snapdeal is just making fool of the people by mentioning the minimum quote.

My earlier complaint was related to price mismatch of Eureka Forbes Trendy Steel Vacuum Cleaner. The price of the product is mentioned on the website Rs. 4,777 and when I place an order, the price comes at Rs. 6,487/- (this is price where the product is easily available in the market).

I wrote an email to [email protected] and I have not got satisfactory reply as on now..

I am requesting you all that please do not fall into the misleading trap of snapdeal minimum quote as they cannot sell the product on the price mentioned in their website.

I am filing a complaint with an appropriate authority against snapdeal.

Sandeep
sandeepsharma89

Aug 7, 2015

Snapdeal is misleading the customer

The price of Eureka Forbes Trendy Steel Vacuum Cleaner is given on www.snapdeal.com is Rs. 4,799/- with free delivery charges. However when select the product for buy then the price automatically increase from Rs. 4,799/- to Rs. 6,487/-. Upon calling the customer care of snapdeal, the executive informed that the vendor is misleading the customers by putting the price of Rs. 4,799/-. He also tried to place my order but he was also not getting the price of Rs. 4,799/-.

I am tried first time to buy on www.snapdeal.com and the first experience is worst. I felt cheated as I left the product on the shop for almost similar price as I google the price of the product.

Snapdeal is really misleading the customers and a strict action is required.

Screen shots for both the prices are attached herewith.

Snapdeal is misleading the customer Snapdeal is misleading the customer

Pankaj Saini

Aug 3, 2015

Snapdeal-No refund in 10 days after pickup of defective item

Snapdeal Order No. 7380162716
Complaint No. 04413716

A Faulty mobile phone was delivered by snapdeal for which a return request was initiated by Snapdeal on 27-Jul-15. Till today I have not received any confirmation on receipt of faulty product from Snapdeal. And Not received any refund. When I talk to Snapdeal customer care, I am told that they did not receive the product and refund can only be initiated after they receive the product. However porduct was picked by Snapdeal on 27-Jul-15. I am also attaching receipt provided by pickup person.

It seems snapdeal doesnot care about the customers asking for refunds. I am following up with Snapdeal on daily basis from last 9 days but no satisfactory answer, Only answer is that " Please wait for 2 days" and these 2 days never come to an end.

Now I have received an email from snapdeal that return request was unsucessful, This is frustrating that even if the product was pickup up by snapdeal why are they sending such emails to me,

Please help me in getting refund so that I can buy a new Mobile.

Regrads
Pankaj Saini

Snapdeal-No refund in 10 days after pickup of defective item

abhineets

Jul 22, 2015

Dissatisfaction at its Best with Snapdeal..!!!

Hi Snapdeal & the respective officials,

This is the uttermost non-sense that I have experienced while dealing with Snapdeal. After sharing my experience, you all will accept the fact that 'Snapdeal' tops the list of being the worst e-commerce company so far in India.

I placed an order (order no. 7328995714) for a pair of Puma shoes (shoe size 7) on 17th July 2015. The same was delivered to me on 20th July 2015. Due to the size issue with the shoe, I placed the request (ticket id: 04177661) for the replacement of the shoe to get a larger one.

The reverse pickup was done on the very next day by the courier guy on 21st July 2015. The same day, the order status was updated to 'replacement request is being processed' but to my surprise the next morning (22nd July 2015) I receive the SMS/email notification from Snapdeal that my REPLACEMENT REQUEST IS FAILED. AUTO REFUND INITIATED. My order was CANCELLED by Snapdeal without any prior intimation or approval from my side.

That's where everything was screwed up. That very moment I called up the Snapdeal customer care stating the entire scenario. The customer care executive was also unable to answer as to why my order was cancelled when I have not placed any such request?? He conveyed me that due to some technical issue the order has been cancelled. But the shoe was still in stock with every size available. He was unanswerable to my queries & concerns. I urged him to again process my replacement request which was not a Rocket Science to do but the Customer care executive said ' Your money will be refunded. The replacement request cannot be placed again.' Are you guys doing me a favour by returning the money back..??

I was supposed to get my order but the faulty systems that are in place cheating the lacs of customers made it impossible. This is hell shit of a service by Snapdeal..the worst possible.
This will strongly impact its goodwill in market as I QUIT SNAPDEAL. I wnt be anyways purchasing any product with Snapdeal in this lifetime & will try my best not to recommend anyone to go for Snapdeal.

Congrats Snapdeal for losing out a promising customer. Dissatisfaction at its best.

Abhineet Srivastava