snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Aug 3, 2020

Misbehavior by delivery boy

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!
Meenakshi Judge

Jul 31, 2020

Misbehavior by delivery boy

Delivery boy never called me. I got his no. by messege. Once i called him back and he is avoiding delivery. Next day even he started avoiding my call. I called him from different no. he received by cut the phone once he come to know that I m the same person. He is avoiding delivery for Three days. Now i got the msg of self pickup. Such a pathetic experience.

Nov 23, 2016

goods not delivered at time

I had placed an order no. 16834388960 on 21nov,2016.that was to be delivered on or before 23nov by SNAPDEAL EXPRESS DELIVERY. but none of goods is delivered on 23nov16 even tracking details are not shown on their website...they have worst service which they call next day delivery...

Sep 18, 2016

Dear hemsingh83,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

hemsingh83

Sep 7, 2016

refund

Hemprakash Singh
I purchased I ball bravo2 1.8 feature phone on 10 08 2016 in 999 Rs through credit card from snap deal order ID 14602012577 and cancelled this product on 11.08.2016 after cancellation request its delivered me on 21.08.2016 but i refused delivery due to cancellation request and its returned on 25.08.2016 to seller in bangllore but my refund not initiate from 25.08.16. to today 08.09.2016 I contact daily representative of snapdeal paid helpline but they always give me 24 to 48 hrs time again and again so pl sir take a necessary action regarding my refund my email ID is [email protected]

Sep 3, 2016

Dear qawnain,

qawnain

Sep 3, 2016

they don give my money back

I bought a lakme invisible foundation from snapdeal and my order id is 14931528899 they delivered me wrong product when I call customer care services provider he tell me my company not give your money back pls help me

Jun 20, 2016

Dear aman varshneya,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you further.

Jun 12, 2016

Dear aman varshneya,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us at [email protected] so that our team may assist with your concern.

aman varshneya

Jun 12, 2016

delivery problem

I have ordered a iball slide gorgeo tablet 4GL on 11 June 2016 'for urgent delivery I spent 100 rupees more.but I have not received my product. Which is against the rules and policy of snapdeal. I have a request please a strict action against the snap deal and delivery company jvxp

Jan 26, 2016

Dear Rekha kumari 208

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Team
Rekha kumari 208

Jan 25, 2016

Refund of Payment

I am rekha kumari from aligarh.i have ordered a blackberry passport for my brother.
After receiving the product i found that the box was empty and cell phone was missing from the box.
They are neither providing me with the product nor refunding my amount.

Several times i have called customer care but they are saying that they cant help me.
Kindly help me how to file a case against them also i want to register a case of mental harrasment as 20 days have passed away.

Kindly help me.

Rekha

Jan 8, 2016

Dear Yogeshjon,

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [email protected]

Snapdeal Team
Yogeshjon

Oct 19, 2015

Stone delivered against the prepaid order of iPhone 6 64 gb. Amount 46049/- order no. 9145134663

Beware from chor company snapdeal.
I have ordered an iPhone 6 64 gb. Order no.9145134663 As on date 14th October 2015. And I have paid the amount of rs.46049/- against the same.
I have got delivered a stone in the box as on date 17th October 2015.
I have call the customer care of snapdeal at the same time. They filed the complaint and told me that wait for 48 hours.
And today 19th of October 2015, I have got a call from snapdeal and they are saying that we will not entertain you for the same.
Now I am going to police station to lodge the FIR against the snapdeal...

naseemfaiz

Dec 8, 2014

No delivery - 12 days are over

I ordered a Samsung Skype Camera from snapdeal.com on 26-11-2014, the same was dispatched on 27-11-2014. Now 12 days have passed but I have not received it. I called many times to GOJAVAS Courier, every time a assurance reply from them. And I contacted with snapdeal many times. They also giving assurances. I am disappointed.

I know there will be a apology reply will come. But I will not receive a status of the courier.

Can someone help? or at-least cancel my order and return my money.
abbhatia

Apr 19, 2014

PRODUCT NOT DELIVERED

What a horrible experience with Snapdeal! No words to say.

I booked my order on 9th March 2014 (Order ID # 1797549192) and still waiting for my product to get deliver. From last 35- 40 days I am following up/ writing/ calling to Snapdeal, however didn’t get any response. No one is bothered to give response on customer’s complaints.

In my view Snapdeal is just doing their business as a mediator like Broker. They don’t have their own business setup.

This is my first n last order to Snapdel. Hope never an idea will come to me for buying any product from Snapdeal.