snapdeal

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Sep 28, 2018

Dear Prince

Snapdeal never asks for payment at any stage neither we promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls.

Sep 28, 2018

Dear Prince,

Princeshukla

Sep 27, 2018

Fake call

continuously from 2 days I'm getting a fake call, saying that I have win an Tata Safari car as a lucky winner or I can have 1280000 and for this I have to provide my Aadhar number or pan number with 6500 rupay as registration charge in their MDs account.
The person have my delivery address with my other orders details
And in truecaller the name shown as Snapdeal Bihar.
This is the number

Jun 11, 2018

Late and irresponsible delivery

Hi Manas,

Please wait till estimated date of delivery 18th June.

Thanks!
मानस नारायण श्

Jun 10, 2018

Late and irresponsible delivery

Such a horrible delivery service of Snapdeal. Never expected such thing.
Order- Ray-Ban sunglasses
Order id- 22123716786
AWB id- JVLSD############
Order date- 3/6/2018
Actual delivery date-9/6/2018(product not delivered)
Reason - insufficient address details
Ordered many products from your app and the delivery was on time.
Another attempt-10/6/2018
B/w 9am to 1 pm.
SMS alerts were sent whenever the product is on delivery.
But this time not even a single SMS update or not even the courier person contacted.
Why the number of the courier person is not available on the app. You must provide it so that the customers can easily get the update of the product.
Provide us with the details of the courier person.
Really worst service
vin008

Oct 21, 2017

fraud

refund my money there is fake call..
saying u are lucky winner and get expensive orize..
bt only if u purchase some specific amouny of money..
that was 4000
if orderd aome product..
in a certain account
bt after that there is no confermation call.
plzzz refund my money.
i am student..

Jun 29, 2017

Damaged Product and Different Model Delivered By SNAPDEAL

Dear Suman.thakur,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [email protected] in case you require further assistance in the interim.

suman.thakur

Jun 28, 2017

Damaged Product and Different Model Delivered By SNAPDEAL

I would like to share horrible experiance which i am facing from Snapdeal.
Snapdeal's AD is syaing that Unbox Zindgi....but when I had ordered a Micromax LED TV (Model Number Mentioned While Purchase was : 40Z4500/ 40Z3420/ 40Z6300/ 40A6300FHD).
Snapdeal had delivered product on 20th Jun...and i thought that i am unboxing happiness but when i have opened TV Box, the TV was damaged, there was a multiple long scratches on TV screen, immediately i have placed return & refund request and packed the box again.

After 2 Days, i have reveived call from Snapdeal to share product images, immediately i have shared and after that everyday am sending mail to update the status but they are just sending mail that team is working.
Finally i have called their customer care, and i was supriaed to here that they were saying that they are unable to see any scratches...again i hav send many images to them them they agreed that yes the product is damaged. And i have received upate that courier will pick up the product....

But the another blender which i have seen...once their courier pereon came and then he checked and found that the ordered tv model number and the actual TV model number was mismatched and courier guy returned back without taking product....

Again i called snapdal and their executive has noted down the actual tv model and assured me that she will update this model to courier for pick up.
Again today on 28th Jun i have received call tjat they are arranging for pick up....i agreed.
Again after few hours received call from snapdeal and this time he told me thay he can not take back the product as model number is diiferent....
Again i have called snapdeal and informed all story..and now they are saying to wait another 2-3 days for further update....

Snapdal team its alreaday 8 days gone and still snapdeal has not picked up the product and product is lying with me. Not getting proper update that how many more days they require to pick up incorrect and damaged led tv.

Order ID is : 23893164753
Name : Suman Thakur
Mob : 9109949306

Jan 3, 2017

Unfair Trade Practises

Dear Colonel Owen Rebello,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Colonel Owen Rebello

Dec 20, 2016

Unfair Trade Practises

Dear Sir/Madam

I had made Snapdeal orders id 17328157706 dt 16 Dec 16 and a multi order of 4 items on 17 Dec 16 vide order id 17350494565 & paid by debit card on both occassions. The delivery charges for all eligible items on both orders was automatically waived off on the total amount of Rs 289 & Rs 1583 respectively as soon as I entered payment option as debit card. But the eligible 10% discount was not applied on the balance amount of  Rs 249 & Rs 1503/- on both the orders which was the offer for Snapdeal purchases though debit card.This also should have been applied automatically as soon as I entered the option for payment by debit card.

It was only in my subsequent order id 17351669627 dt 17 Dec 16 which had no free delivery, that I realised that I had to tick the option for 10% discount. This constitutes unfair trade practise which should have been done automatically as was done with the automatic waiver of delivery charges.

You are requested to refund me Rs 25 plus Rs 150 as 10% discount for the debit card payments for order ids 17328157706 & 17350494565.

An immediate action is requested please.

Regards Colonel Owen Rebello

Dec 15, 2016

Dear Yuhre,

Yuhre

Dec 14, 2016

Return Issue

No one contacted us for pickup just cancelled the pickup.

I need urgent pickup and REFUND as soon as possible.

Snapdeal won't be working good doing this, start count reverse.
Other websites are so well.

Going To Consumer forum so soon.

Nov 3, 2016

Dear anshulgoel60,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Oct 26, 2016

Dear anshulgoel60,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected] with these details. We assure you all possible help.

anshulgoel60

Oct 25, 2016

NOT PECKUP MY ITEMS

dear sir,
i am anjali goutam from bhopal. sir i am order to snapdeal but i am return this item and i am all ready request send to sanpdeal . and sanpdeal team sand request JV_EXPRESS (JV_EXPRESS) but this company employ not peckup my order item. so please help me and peakup my order item
address

Dear rajatsahu456,

rajatsahu456

Sep 28, 2016

Not Calling for the Return of the Product

Snapdeal has assured return policy but now they are giving replacement of the mobile phone .
Not even the replacement because they are not picking up the product and the duration for returning or replacing the product is only 7 Days .

Sep 7, 2016

Dear pandey03_vikas,

pandey03_vikas

Sep 3, 2016

order not delievered on time

Myself vikas pandey and i have placed order on 22 aug 2016. They send me a sms that you will get your order between 25/08/2016 to 27/08/2016. But they failed to deliever order on time. They again promissed to deliever order before 02/09/2016. They again failed to deliever order on time. I am filling very bad and frusted. I have an very urgent piece of work that can only done by some good smartphone. My order item no. is 18446807434. AWB NO. ############.

Sep 2, 2016

not delivering product at time

I have done complaint that xiaomi redmi note 3 not delievered on time. But forget to mention item no. 18446807434 and AWB NO. 02049116100

Sep 2, 2016

not delivering product at time

On dated 22/08/2016, i have given an order for xiaomi redmi note 3 but they failed to deliver this mobile on time that was 27/08/2016. They again promissed to deliver this mobile before 02/09/2016. But they again failed to do this. I am very frusted and mentaly filling disturbed. Can snapdeal give my those time which i spent in waiting this mobile? Second thing i have some important work which can only done by some good smart phone but i failed to complete my work. If they can not deliever products on time then they have to close this company.

Jul 11, 2016

Dear Gaurav Chotrani,

Gaurav Chotrani

Jul 11, 2016

Refund Not Made

Order Id: 13396383836
Snapdeal Complaint Reference No. 24561778
Sir my refund is not been made , since the product was picked up from my place the very next day of the delivery, but till now no refund has been made and i am daily calling customer care for refund and they always say that within 24hrs your refund will be made, and even they said that please provide the pickup receipt and after mailing the receipt they started saying that we were unable to make the pickup as you were not available. Before this i trusted snapdeal, but now after these type of services that having 7 days refund policy but not refunding, this company is totally fraud, please help me in getting my refund.

Jun 11, 2016

Dear Customer(tkkalia),

Thanks for bringing your issue to us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.