snapdeal

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

tkkalia

Jun 6, 2016

waiting for the oeder

I got a msg from snapdeal saying the order wud be delivered today, I waited the whole day to receive the toys for my child.the order was not delivered at 9 in the night I get a msg saying saying I was not available to take the delivery.its re dicuss I wait the whole and no body even calls or comes deliver.its disheartening to get this kind of service.The order I'd is 13536381952

May 31, 2016

Dear 143lakhan,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you.

143lakhan

May 31, 2016

hasnot pickup my item. within their 7day policy

hello my self dr.lakhan patidar. i had ordered laptop battery on 16th may..item delivered on 22th may.
but i am not satisfied with poduct so requested for return the item on 26th may. i got response by mail that your request is scheduled with jv express courier and your item will be picked up on 27th may. but there was no any further response by snapdeal and jv express courier.
my order id no. 13309803810
requested return reference no. is 24156849

Now what will i do? its not my fault
please solve my problem as soon as possible

May 30, 2016

Dear Deepak arjun tolani,

Thanks for bringing your issue to us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Deepak arjun tolani

May 30, 2016

Refund of return product

Sir Maine snap deal co se Ek ozone ki safe kiska order no 12937566804 date 22 April ko diya tha
Jo ki humne size small hone ki Vazah se return date 29 April 2016 ko Kar diya tha kiska ki unhone humse safe ki image or Bill copy ki image help desk par mangaya
Uske baad complain no 29 April 22830951 se Aaj 30 May
Ka com no 22835941 hai kuch Nahi hua unko account detail refund ke liye bhejha hai Uska bhi kuch Nahi hua
Hamesha 24 ghante mai problum solve karenge par Aaj RAK Nahi hua
Pl do need full
Deepak tolani

Refund of return product

Apr 7, 2016

Hi Customer (shibu kr),

Our team got in touch with you and confirmed product has been delivered.

Apr 5, 2016

Dear Customer (shibu kr),

shibu kr

Mar 31, 2016

commodity not yet delivered

I had ordered a slazenger sport shoe and it was expected to be delivered between 28-31 of March.It has already been shipped.
Today is 1 April and still I have not received the commodity.
What if I don't have the money to pay if suddenly they come to deliver the commodity on any random day.
Please deliver the commodity as earliest as possible otherwise I won't be giving the money.

Order no-12494440092

Feb 12, 2016

snapdeal

Hi Divya Khare,

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [email protected]

Feb 2, 2016

Dear Divya Khare

Snapdeal Team

Jan 1, 2016

Dear Divya Khare,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Snapdeal Team
Divya Khare

Jan 1, 2016

not received refund

I had ordered a product named
Jaatara Multipurpose Nicer Dicer Vegetable Cutter And Chopper Dicer - Green And White( Buy One Get One) whose order id is - 9383860484 from snapdeal.com , and the payment of Rs.330 for the order was done through the credit card.

The order was placed on 21st Oct 2015.
Then on 27th Oct 2015 I received only one piece which was physically damaged, while the other piece which was free because of the buy one get one scheme was delivered to me on 1st Nov 2015.
Then in order to get the first piece replaced (since it was physical damaged), the company instructed me to return both the pieces to them in order to get the whole product (i.e. both the pieces) replaced or refund.
Thus I had returned both the pieces to the company on 4th Nov 2015 and both the pieces were delivered to the company office on 9th Nov 2015.
Since then I have been calling them regularly in order to get a refund and each time the company representative promises me a refund within 24 hours and till now (i.e. 1st Jan 2016) I have not received any refund.
Also that my balance of about Rs.500 has also been wasted on calling the company and I would also like to get a concession for the same.

I have also attached a picture of reverse order receipt that was given to me by the courier service for the reverse pickup of the product.
And the delivery status of the product can be checked as follows :

S No Date AWB Order No Customer Name City Updated By Bag Code DRSCode Status Picked Up Date DTO Date
1 09 Nov 2015 46563466 11942224761 Snapdeal Bhopal(BPL) ID2 C313765 ID2091120151 DTO At Center 04/11/2015 19:43 09/11/2015 19:36

LINK : http://www.jvxp.in/ShowstatusHistory_log.aspx?AWB=46563466

Thus I request you to please help me get my refund of Rs. 330.
Also that my registered mobile number on the website is 9752476050.

DIVYA KHARE

not received refund

Abhishek Parate

Oct 20, 2015

to return the product

WE WANT TO RETURN THE PRODUCT , AS IT WAS SHOWN THAT IT IS OF COTTON BUT IT WAS NOT SO , IT IS FULLY OF TERICOT .
ORDER NO.11381188468
alpha_0

Oct 5, 2015

refund not allotted

dear sir,
i ordered teak-fusion earpiece(Order ID: 8603500911)about one and half a week ago and it delivered about a week ago but the problem is that the "earpiece was used" so i returned it next day and hoping that my returned money will send into my bank a/c in about in 3 to 4 days but it's been about a week but my refund still not allotted. literally i am disturbed ..

first they delivered me used product and don't even apologies for that and
second they don't even refund my money.
i am so pained by them.

the copy of invoice has attached.

Naman Budhaulia

Sep 24, 2015

late

my air way bill no- 739746995 and order no slp461725476 has just been dispatched from 2 days
how can it take so much time
tell me date it will be delivered
Pushpraj Lal

Sep 23, 2015

order cancellation without information and no delivery person reaching adress

i had placed an order on SNAPDEAL with pre-payment of Scotch-Brite Jumper Spin Mop order no.8167294831 in month of Aug, i received confirmation of it and thereafter only 01 msg received on 1st sept that order has been shipped, but henceforth, no msg and no mails followed, even delivery was not done to me. no courier person even gave me a call or reached my office to deliver the product. today when i checked on the tracker for the reason of delayed delivery, it showed that the order was cancelled. when i called customer care, the excutiive said, it got cancelled due to some technical problem. " what the hell " how can a order get cancelled due to some technical problem??? when i talked to his senior, he said that courier could bot reach you , hence the order was cancelled. he said that agrees to all my points that they are valid but he is sorry since the order is cancelled.
WHAT KIND OF SERVICE ARE WE PROVIDING??? IS THIS CUSTOMER SATIFACTION AND WIH FOR DELIGHT ?? IT IS SHEER IRRITATION WHICH A PERSON LIKE ME FEELS HAVING MONEY BLOCKED FOR A DURATION< PRODUCT NOT RECEIVED AND JUSTIFICATION NOT CONVINCEABLE & ACCEPTABLE.

my question :

1. Why did the courier not reach ? was my place unlocatable? address was of poss business locality, MP nagar, bhopal. every courier from all service providers deliver on daily.
2. Why was i not contacted on mail , message or through call for the query if any and my money deposit for 01 month before cancellation? Had i placed any cancellation request ??
3. Who is responsible for the mental grief that a customer has faced after having his money blocked with a service provider and SERVICE LOSS thereafter ??? after opting and paying for product, no product purchase received??
4. What of the product?? just because of such unknown service loss problem, I could not order the same from any other service provider.
5. Do you think to retain and acquire customers with such service procedures as follwed in government departments wher persons get irritated with no recourse?? to inform, this is service industry.
6. Or is the Working Model to get discounts floated, let orders get placed & DO NOT LET the delivery happen to secure all ?? technical errors can follow any time, since executives have witty excuses which they can share and say= " nothing is in their hands"

i had ordered 4 beanbags from flipkart the day after in Aug itself, it reached within 7 -10 days as mentioned with every single stage information through msg and mail.Even they shared courier boy- mob. no.and expected date and time of delivery.when on discussion telephonically, i could not get available, it was recorded and a reschedule was fixed. it was also shared with me via mail and msg.

dissatrous experience overall. it is a cause of mental grief overall.
nick_mathur1991

Jun 9, 2015

Fake product received

Purchased Xiaomi MI Power Bank 10400 mah from snapdeal ( order no. 6563779818 ) . The product i received is fake and cannot even give the back up for one day. I tried calling snapdeal help line nos. but no proper response given by the team snapdeal. Even tried emailing them but still no response. My complaint no. 19549788. Kindly look into the matter or else i have to move to the consumer forum. Attached here are the snaps of the invoice and the complaint email.

-Nikhil Mathur

Fake product received Fake product received

anshsms09

Jan 31, 2015

snapdeal not refund the product

snapdeal not refund the product

i purchased a shoos from snapdeal but that are cheep in quality so i file complement for product reversal and snapdeal sand me the correr name jv_express and give me there no. but that no are fake and no one pick my cancel order.
snapdeal cheat with customer and jv_express is fake company....
i have order detail and copy of your product receipt if u cant reverse my order i file complement on upbhokta foram .
Mueen Khan

Jul 6, 2014

Fault in product

My new SONY 8 GB memory (order no. 1235751774) which i have ordered online frm ur site around 6 months ago is not working ,
i want it to b replaced...no reply frm ur customer care ........give me the contact no. frm where i can deal with the issue better..n replace it as early as possible..........