snapdeal

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Mayank_soni

Sep 5, 2017

Take money but no any information of my order (didn't create order yet)

hi,

I got a call from Snapdeal with a offer in which i have to buy a item for 4000 rs. and they will provide me a assured gift with it.

I buy a item for 4100 rs. and paid with paytm but my neither my order was created nor any information about that.

I called to that number approx more than 100 times but still noone receive call.

When i am trying to talk with customer care, there is no any positive response from email and when i tried to talk with their customer executive then i am not able to talk coz they dont provide any facility to talk with customer care.

What should i do?

is my money get wasted?

May 4, 2017

Money has not refunded even after more than one month

Dear Jyothì Pali,

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your order ID and complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

Jyothì Pali

Apr 30, 2017

Money has not refunded even after more than one month

Hi, I have bought a Fasttrack wrist watch on 22 march 2017, from online shopping venture 'SNAPDEAL'. the quality of the product was completely different what i had ordered so i returned that watch back to snapdeal on 3rd april. I had bought it from cash-on-delivery mode. so when i returned my product i gave my bank account details to snapdeal. one month passed but they did not refunded my money. i called and mailed them to ask about the refund then they said that any problem is accruing with my given account Details. they asked for another bank account detail, i provided them another bank's details of mine. but still i waited for a week they did not refunded money and not even contacted me. i mailed again to snapdeal team to provide me answers. but unfortunately they did not feel the need to revert back about their customer grievances.
eventually, i am feeling so frustrated with the attitude and ignorance of snapdeal team. so i am writing this complaint.
kindly pay heed to my complaint and try to redress it.

thanks.

Aug 26, 2016

Dear Sachin Jamad,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you further.

Dear Sachin Jamad,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your concern. Kindly share your order details or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you in a better way.

Sachin Jamad

laptop is not working

my contact [email protected]
Sachin Jamad

laptop is not working

today i receive my laptop delivery. when i start it is not working. .
noone coustmer care is helping me .
please contact me and help me very soon
snapdeal_help

Dec 31, 2015

Hi suryakant dadheech,

Hope you are doing good.

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [email protected]

Snapdeal Team
suryakant dadheech

Dec 11, 2015

i want my refund

Isfc code is punb0028800
Ac holder name is suryakant dadhich
Ac number is ################
bank name is Punjab National bank
branch kishangarh
this is ny neft detail my order id is 10174000378 is order ko return kiye hue kafi din ho chuke h mujhe iska refund chahiye plzzzzz my contact number is 9829142121

i want my refund

Nov 28, 2015

Dear suryakant dadheech,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Snapdeal Online Team
suryakant dadheech

Nov 27, 2015

not similar whic i like on app

I had purchase a product from snapdeal but this is whic i got
I want to return this
My order no is 10174000378
Plz return this

not similar whic i like on app

Shubham kumrawat

Apr 17, 2015

short of one item

I am regular customer of snapdeal and I have order watch combo of 3 order no 5756471279 and suborder no 7554138817
INVOICE NUMBER S############
But I have received only 2 watches
one watch is short..
I want to refund my money or a new pack of 3watches..
kapiljalwal

Mar 1, 2015

duplicate product delivery

I am purchase one power bank from snapdeal,they are deliver me one power bank.But in this power bank they are send me duplicate power bank.product name and bill name different and faulty it is not working. when i am given complaint to snapdeal they are not refund my money.and i am call to there customer care 30-30 minutes they are not given me proper solution. plz look into this issue and get back my money from snapdeal.
Rakesh2811

Dec 29, 2014

for refund

Sir/Mam,
I have purchased a Micromax LED T.V.(40T2820FHD) on
1-10-2014 from snapdeal , delivered me 15-10-2014 but LED was damaged situation.snapdeal
was not able to arrange reverse pick-up and they called
me that you can send us this LED own charges, will refund the same. as
per snapdeal's instruction i was send this LED, scan copy of courier receipt
and my a/c detail. but till courier charges not refund in my a/c.
After that again 2nd time you send me damaged LED. again i was
complaint for this. i have send all details which required by snapdeal.
till reverse pick-up was not done by snapdeal and my refund is pending.
i am calling to snapdeal daily but you gives me fake promises. daily new person
interact with me and give me fake promise.not easy for me tell about
this matter to every person. i have already spent lots of money
(1000-1500 in calls) and time.
i am in very big trouble .please help me as early as possible.
my complaint no.-11666954
this matter is running from 2-3 months.

Rakesh