snapdeal

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Harsha solanki

Oct 19, 2018

Product delivery date extended, delay in delivery

I had placed the order on 6th October today it is 20th ,it is still not delivered.as per the status it is in Surat since 9th, and my delivery address is hardly 3hrs.estimated delivery date was 19th but today I m receiving a mail that I ll receive the delivery between 19-23 extremely bad service

Jan 7, 2017

Not received order as garantee date

Dear Sazia,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Sazia

Jan 6, 2017

Not received order as garantee date

As I placed my order on 31 December 2016 Pigeon Sterling 1800W Induction Cooktop on snapdeal gold. it garantee it will received up till 6 January 2017 but up now I don't get my order...So please look after this matter & refund my amount as snapdeal gold garantee....Order no 17614170196 & courier tracking no ############

Dec 7, 2016

Dear sanketsinh,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Nov 28, 2016

Dear sanketsinh,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected] with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Nov 9, 2016

SNAPDEAL WORST EXPERIENCE (No Refund Given No Courier Charges Given)

I AM FEELING CHEATED BY SNAPDEAL

There is No Update from Snapdeal Regarding my Refund. I did not even received my Courier Charges for which i was assured by SnapDeal Email that they will refund it in freecharge account. Are you not willing to give my money back or what. I want my money back Thats it. If educated people like us are cheated by snapdeal like this then just imageine how they are cheating with simple peoples of vilagees. I am tired of this followup. If i will not reacive my money in 10 Days i will take strict legal actions.

Nov 4, 2016

Need My Money Back

There is No Update from Snapdeal Regarding my Refund. I did not even received my Courier Charges yet as well. Why They are taking so long. I am not interested in any replacement. I want my money back Thats it. They at lease send me the Email that they are confirming my Refund request and provide me the time limit for how many days i have to wait for getting my money back.

Otherwise I have to take legel staps for getting my money back.

Oct 27, 2016

NO UPDATES FROM SNAPDEAL

Oct 27, 2016

Dear Sanketsinh Chauhan,

We understand the plight. We will get the issue checked and update you at the earliest.

SNAPDEAL

Dar team SnapDeal

I have just received the Phone call from this number "99996 46096" and the person is saying that this call is from SnapDeal and it is a one time call and we have to share our bank details with us over phone which i have declined because i have already submitted the bank details during my Order Return Process

Please Tell me what to do

Dear Sanketsinh,

Delivery Charges Rs. 99
Discount (-) Rs. 5,088
You Paid Rs. 2,961

Status: Return Request Declined

I am not at all satisfied with the item we have received. So I have sent it beck for refund. But today i got the Email that my Return Request is Declined. And they are sending me back the Item.

For that return I have to do it manually and it cost me 840/-

I do not wanted to recollect the item and i want my money back.

Return Request Declined Return Request Declined

Apr 4, 2016

Dear Salim Shaikh,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us at [email protected] so that our team may assist with your concern.

Salim Shaikh

Apr 2, 2016

Damage Good supplied and refund delayed

My refund for returned item was extremely terrific, painful, horrible, disgusting and rediculous also
On 15 march I have ordered the item and paid in Advance
On 21 march I received the item and I found it was totally damaged and defective therefore same day i booked

return pickup but at the evening I got email that pickup area is out of courier service so customer has to

return it at own and courier charges will be refunded alongwith item payment cost, I did same day courier

myself
On 22 march my courier has tried to deliver the package to receiver address but he did not succeed due to

receiver has denied
On 23 march Another courier service has finally delivered it
Since 23 march I was constantly calling to customer care and asking about refund process
But everyday customer care attendant was giving me words like sir your money is safe, you are our premier

customer, sir you dont worry about it, I will arrange your complaint in high priority basis and our

technical team will call you back within 24 hours
But those 24 hours never came, no body called me and I used to keep calling myself every day
Finally I got message that refund is declined
I again called customer care and asked why reason declined
Reply was sir we do not know reason our technical either you will receive your same item back or replacement

item but once refund department has declined refund then in that case we cannot do anything for you
I said if snapdeal will return me my same item then how can I use it when it is defective and damaged also
Again I received same wordings that sir you dont worry I will get technical team to call you and explain why

refund is rejected
But again no call from snapdeal as usual and I got message that your courier charges will be credited back

within 24 hours
Finally i got fade up and made total 118 bogus user ID for snapdeal and made plan that now I will make order

for millions priced items from those bogus Ids and will confirm the order but as soon as status shows

courier done that time I will cancel all the orders as now this is the way to teach lesson to SNAPDEAL

system I also informed my this intentional plan to customer care
Next day I got message that refund has been processed in Freecharge account
So I withdrew my credit from Freecharge to my bank account
Today is 02 April 2016 but there is no updated information received that where the hell my courier charges

gone???
I also sent mail and asked that item refund is received but where is my courier charges but no reply at all
This is so disgusting and totally hopeless service provided by snapdeal company

Damage Good supplied and refund delayed

snapdeal_help

Dec 31, 2015

Hi chhayachhajed,

Hope you are doing good.

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [email protected]

Snapdeal Team
k4u5h47

Nov 30, 2015

Didn't get refund for courier charges for return pick up

Product order # 9898308991
Customer support case # 14049690
I had delivered a defected product from snapedeal, so I have initiated the claim for replacement.
I have suggested to sent defected product through any of national courier services as there was no return pick up available in my region and ensured that I would get my refund for the courier charges in my freecharge account.
I have done so (courier charges 1620 INR) and got my replaced product but didn't got any of refund yet.....
I have complained regarding this on email add: [email protected] five to six times....
I have claimed a query regarding this (Cust. Support case # 14049690). They have ensured me that I would got my refund within 24 hours but it didn't. ....
Then I have complained about this on customer care number (9212692126) 2 days before. They have also ensured me that it would be done within 48 hours
But I didn't get any of my refund yet.....it's been 48 hrs and I still being fooled by them.....
I greatly disappointed now......
I just wondered why it takes that much long time.....For refund procedure.
I don't think the procedure is that much complicate.

Nov 28, 2015

Dear chhayachhajed,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Snapdeal Online Team
chhayachhajed

Nov 26, 2015

UNDELIVERED PRODUCT AND WITHOUT CONSENT INITIATION OF REFUND WHICH IS ALSO NOT RECEIVED

I have order a Samsung 16GB MicroSDHC EVO Class 10 (Price inclusive of Delivery Charges) Order ID: 9624881281 was undelivered and snapdeal is informing that due to product didnt got delivered due to their courier partner issues. i have tried to inform them to recourier the product but they are informing me without my consent that they have initiated a refund.

i want the actual reason and snapdeal should redispatch the product.