Solvathellam Unmai

Consumer complaints and reviews about Solvathellam Unmai

Dec 19, 2017

Salary Not provided

Hello Mam. I have been watching your shows and with a hope to achieve justice I am placing this issue as a complaint. Mam I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology After which I worked as a Research Associate at Life Teck Research Centre(8/19, Jai Nagar, Arumbakkam, Chennai-600106). I got releaved in August 2017 because the Director ( Dr.I. Seethalakshmi; 8700000149) doesnot pay the salary on time despite of doing industrious work. She did not pay my salary for the month of July and August and few other pendings (approx 20K).Even after telling the family situations she denied to pay saying she doesnot have enough money for herself then how can she give me. Mam this is not only my problem. I am filing this complaint on behalf of the other staffs who faced the same situation. Here is the list of members and the amount to be given
1. Mrs. SriDevi Seker (Admin) -Rs 30K approx
2. Mrs Krithiga( Senior Research Associate)- Rs 10K
3. Ms . Ramya ( Research Associate) - Rs 25k
4. Ms. Magima( Myself- Research Associate Rs 20K apx
5. Mr. Gopinath( Lab worker) - Rs 20- 25K
These are the list of people to whom salary has to be provided. And apart from this I have been asking for certificates for a very long time since April but she refuses to give the certificates also. We have organised some workshops in some colleges and University so I asked to provide certificates for them so that they will be an evidence to highlight my eligibility. Initially she agreed to provide but now she doesnot. Also she charges huge money for the work done there to the customers. She will begin with the work only after money is deposited in her account. Despite of charging high she always provides fake results, fake samples, to the students and customers. Unfortunately we were forced to fall a victim in her crime. This is very unethical practise. Charging huge amount and giving fake results and breaking their trust. She has also borrowed a guge amount from bank in name of debt faking the bank too. She actually doesnot run a company in name of which the loan was burrowed. She does this with pride and priveledge hoping that her husband, brother and son will provide a helping hand as all three are into Law. Her husband Mr. Illenchezhian is an advocate in the Madurai High Court. Her son is pursuing his graduation in Bachlors of Law. So she strongly believes that there is a huge scope for escape even after cheating so many people and bring few people's life into a stage of helplessness. I dont know where to complain, to whom should I complain. So I am bringing this to your notice. I am D.Magima(9884942662). You can inquire me in person also. During the inquiry I will provide the details of my colleagues too so that you can make further confirmations.
GAYATHRI mba

Dec 14, 2017

My husband sent me out

Mother in law family sent me out . I am staying with my parents past one year. I visited police station but no use. I don't know what to do ???????
gethy16

Oct 31, 2017

timing

Dissapointed with the timing. hope the programme will be held earlier, its my favourite programme and so late at night. cannot watch anymore since its at 11.30pm. pls change the timing as soon as possible.
Boj Kumar

Sep 2, 2017

Need Justice only

Its a land problem a person made himself a document on his name but the land belongs to my mom. Since my mom asked for the justice that person and his son gutted my mom. Because of it her eyes got proble. She is alone looking after my old grandma. She is suffering from TB.we have made complaint bt no proper response.my mom is getting threatening by those persons that is Deepak and bhojan in the village called jackanarai,which is located near Coimbatore. Shortly one hour travel from ooty.i need only justice. Since Iam a only girl if something happens to my mom I cannot live. Because for me everything is mom.

Kindly help us to arrest the three culprits.
PraveenaJ

Nov 4, 2016

Please upload Solvathellam Unmai in You Tube

Please upload Solvathellam Unmai episodes in YouTube.Most of the people will be available in Office during 8 pm and we wanted to watch the episodes in Internet. Earlier we used to watch the episodes in YouTube but now it is not available. Ozee app is really not working often and the videos are throwing some error while watching so appreciate to upload the videos in YouTube