sony pal

Consumer complaints and reviews about sony pal

muniransari

आपके चैनल सोनी पल पर सिग्नल बहुत कम रहता है
S:*:*:

Oct 26, 2020

Retelecasting same episodes of ADAALAT

You are relatecatsting same episodes of ADAALAT again and again please show some new ones
Snipperman

Aug 4, 2020

Telecast Cid episodes for more time

Recently I have been observing lot of unnecessary programs are telecasting in sonypal . We are taking subscription of sonypal is to watch Cid and Tarak mehta so please telecast CID episodes for much longer time as u were telecasting in the past .
Thank-you
Amol3269

Jun 29, 2020

Jijaji chhat par hain

Why you don't show jijaji chhat par hain program
Please show jijaji chhat par hain programs
It's very funny show

Please show adaalat at 8pm don't change time
Fos sachin

May 4, 2020

Du not cid Any Time To repet parat

Sony pal pe aap har roj Itne bhaag cid Ke q Dikate te ho repet Repet plz... Any sirial dikhaiye
arokiaseeli

Oct 21, 2019

Something new by showing old episodes from 1998 - 2008 of cid

Please sir show some change in Cid
Please show the cases from 1998-2008

Means from the first episode 'kissa Zeher ka - part 1' to 2008 all episodes

And with that, please show CID:special bureau episodes also

Please sir I request you
Ankita vadnere

Oct 26, 2018

Tarak mehta ka oolta chashma timing

Why you guys have changed the timing for tarak meheta serial from 8 pm to 7 pm. Please change that again to 8 pm through 9 pm. This was the feasible timing and also for tenali rama it was 9 to 9.30 pm. Please make it as before. Current time becomes very inconvenient time for both the serials because 8 pm to 9.30 pm is a family time you must show such family serials at this time only.
Tarak meheta at 8 pm to 9 pm and tenali rama at 9 pm to 9.30 pm
Rajbirmalhi

Oct 9, 2018

sequence of eposide Of tarak mehta ka olta chashma at sony pal channel

Hlo sir,i humbly request u to plz make improvement in sequence of tarak mehta's episode .now at these days u plays old eposide that we have seen on sony pal.BY change the time of shows u also change the sequence of episode of tarak mehta.so i request u to plz start new eposide that we were see at older time when the time of shows were not change .if u do this tommorow we will very thankful to u.

Your's faithfully,
Rajbir singh
Karan divakar

Jun 20, 2018

Change the time of adaalat from 11pm to 10 pm as it was before.

Adaalat's best broadcasting time is from 10:00 pm.
The serials being telecast from 10pm to 11pm are
already scheduled from 6pm to 7pm. So, it's better to
telecast them after adaalat. Please pay attention to this
appeal. I would be grateful to sonypal if my trouble is
Solved.
Manav tiwari

Feb 24, 2018

Retelecast episodes of badi door se aye hain.

Plz retelecast episodes of comedy serial badi door se aye hain. I guarantee you it will increase your trips.
Manjitdutta

May 28, 2017

Continuation of serial suryaputra karn

Why sony pal had stop telecasting suryaputra karn, i on behalf of my locality where everyone watch the seriel request sony pal to kindly start the seriel again. Thanks
chintan malik

Feb 8, 2017

change time of suryaputra karn

Why you have changed the time of suryaputra Karna from7:30pm to 6:00pm . This serial is about epic Mahabharata our historical rich culture. It teaches us many values of leading life in good way.this show should be watched by the whole family like we watched old Mahabharata . but at 6:00 pm all the members of the family cannot watch it together. It my humble request to Sony pal please change back the time again to7:30 pm or any other time at night that suits you. I will be very grateful to Sony pal if it will solve my problem .

chintan malik

Feb 8, 2017

change time of suryaputra karn

Nishka Khanna

Jan 29, 2017

left right left

Pls start left right left again. How can you stipbit in between ? Pls start it again