SP Office, District Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about SP Office, District Mumbai

Application under review - BO2074684230020

I Chaitanya Sawant, File no. BO2074684230020 had submitted my application on 18/02/2020. Police verification was done at Dindoshi police station and file was sent to SP office, Mumbai district for review.
Its been several days but the status of my application has still not changed.
I am a seafarer and work onboard cargo ships. I urgently need me passport to join my next ship.
Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
I request you to please process my file as i cant go back to work without my passport.

Yours Truly
Chaitanya Sawant

Passport Application under review - BO2074684230020

Its been several days but the status of my application has still not changed.
Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Yours Truly
Chaitanya Sawant
priyanka.joshi

URGENT NEED OF PASSPORT BO1074633257020

My passport application no. is BO1074633257020. Application date of passport : 05 Feb 2020. Police verification was done and on 13 Feb 2020 , the status was shown as "Police report has been submitted by SAMTANAGAR Police Station, Mumbai and sent to SP Office, District Mumbai for review. on 24th Feb. The status has not changed since then as it has already been four days , request you to please expedite as it has already been more than 3-4 weeks since my application and i am going on a work tour abroad next week which is really important and need to apply for a visa and need the passport as early as possible.
Request your urgent help in this matter.

Looking forward to your support.

Priyanka Joshi
harshbhavsar4

Feb 10, 2020

Passport Review Pending For 6 Weeks

With regard to my passport verification, my passport has cleared the local Police Station (Borivali Police Station) since 30 days. However there has been no further update on the same from the SP Office, and I am in urgent need of the passport for an exam or else I might end up losing a year.
Appointment at local psk done on 30th December 2019.
Local police verification(Borivali police station) done on 07-01-2019.

Application status shows:- Police report has been submitted by Borivali Police Station, Mumbai and sent to SP Office, District Mumbai for review.

How much time will it take to get passport cleared from SP office district Mumbai?

Request to please urgently look into the same and process the next stage. It is necessary for me to get my passport at the earliest, as all the stages of the exam registration have been kept on hold because of this.

Looking forward to your support.

Harsh Bhavsar
Mob No: 9619421054
File No: BO1064496660419
durgaram chaudhary

Passport Verification pending at SP office, District Mumbai

Respected sir/madam,

My passport application no. is BO2064534136020. Police verification was done and on 11th January 2020 the status was shown as "Police report has been submitted by Goregaon police and sent to SP office Mumbai district for review. The status has not changed since then as it has already been 17 days it is requested to expedite as it has already been more than 3 weeks since my application and i need to go on a company work tour next week and need to apply for a visa and need the passport as early as possible.

Durgaram
+919004988876
varindersingh751

Jan 28, 2020

police report nit submitted by sp office

My passport application no. is BO3074549023820. Police verification was done and on 24th January 2020 the status was shown as "Police report has been submitted by chirag nagar police and sent to SP office Mumbai district for review. The status has not changed since then as it has already been four days it is requested to expedite as it has already been more than 3-4 weeks since my application and i am going on a work tour abroad next week and need to apply for a visa and need the passport as early as possible.
varindersingh751

Jan 28, 2020

passport report not submitted by sp office

My passport application no. is BO3074549023820 Police verification was done and on 24th January 2020 the status was shown as "Police report has been submitted by chirag nagar police and sent to SP office Mumbai district for review. The status has not changed since then as it has already been four days it is requested to expedite as it has already been more than 3-4 weeks since my application and i am going on a work tour abroad next week and need to apply for a visa and need the passport as early as possible.
SohiniB

Jan 27, 2020

Respected Sir/Madam,

My passport application no. is BO2074524048420. Police verification was done and on 24th January 2020 the status was shown as "Police report has been submitted by Vanrai police and sent to SP office Mumbai district for review. The status has not changed since then as it has already been four days it is requested to expedite as it has already been more than 3-4 weeks since my application and i am going on a work tour abroad next week and need to apply for a visa and need the passport as early as possible.

Sohini Banerjee
SohiniB

Jan 27, 2020

Passport Verification pending at SP office, District Mumbai

My passport application no. is BO2074524048420. Police verification was done and on 24th January 2020 the status was shown as "Police report has been submitted by Vanrai police and sent to SP office Mumbai district for review. The status has not changed since then as it has already been four days it is requested to expedite as it has already been more than 3 weeks since my application and i need to go on a company work tour next week and need to apply for a visa and need the passport as early as possible.

Sohini
+918939227270
Shubh_kadam

Jan 20, 2020

Respected Sir/Madam,

I applied for passport on 17th December 2019 and my passport application no. is BO3064453061419. Physical police verification was done on 14th January 2020. On 15th January 2020 the status was shown as "Police report has been submitted by Trombay police and sent to SP office Mumbai district for review. The status has not changed since then as it has already been five days it is requested to expedite as it has already been more than a month for my application and i am going on a tour abroad next week and need to apply for a visa and need the passport as early as possible.

Shubham Kadam
Shubh_kadam

Jan 20, 2020

Passport report not submitted by SP office for reverification to RPO

I applied for passport on 17th January 2019 and my passport application no. is BO3064453061419. Physical police verification was done on 14th January 2020. On 15th January 2020 the status was shown as "Police report has been submitted by Trombay police and sent to SP office Mumbai district for review. The status has not changed since then as it has already been five days it is requested to expedite as it has already been more than a month for my application and i am going on a tour abroad next week and need to apply for a visa and need the passport as early as possible.

Shubham Kadam
sunilkumar1970

Jan 14, 2020

PVR for passport

Sir/Madam,
My wife swarnlata kumari (appl no. BO3064493239419),applied for passport and visited PSK lower parel on 30/12/2019. Physical police verification was done on 3rd January 2020. On 9th January 2020 the status was shown as "Police report has been submitted by Trombay police and sent to SP office Mumbai district for review. It is requested to expedite.
ishaamrute

Sep 25, 2019

Police report has been submitted by Vanrai Police station, Mumbai and sent to SP office district, Mumbai for review

My passport appointment was on 27th August'19. My file number is : BO1074068777019. Post which the police verification was done and successfully completed. The local police station did not forward the file to SP office until I followed up with them for a week and more. They were very slow and wanted money which I guessed. I called them and asked them when they will forward my file as i need my passport asap to apply for visa. I also asked them upfrontly if they need any money to forward my file to which they said no. They said my file will be forwarded on 24th Sept'19 which they've done. Now the status shows as "police report has been submitted and sent to SP office for review.
I sincerely request you to expedite the process so that i get my passport asap. I need to apply for my visa as my family and i are going on a tour abroad.

Looking forward for quick action.

Isha Amrute
Ashish063187

May 2, 2019

Forex trading

Hello sir,

I am Ashish agarwal. I have file a complaint against Mr Sidharth desai who lives in Mira road . He doing ill legal business and money laundering in forex trading with Alphari.
Recently andheri police has been raid in alphari office and caught some person. This man Siddhartha Desai is business partner in alphari and register also. Recntly he exchange huge amount approximately 1.5 Corore Indian rupees in to us dollar ill legaly and doing I'll legal forex trading. This guys also hire some person as consultant to generate the profit after profit he cheats those innocent people also. Please catch this person.
rkpant74

Apr 9, 2019

PVR for Passport (File Number BO3063468282619)

Dear Sir/Madam
My wife Mrs Poonam Pant applied for new passport (File Number BO3063468282619) on 15/03/2019 and on the next day i.e 16/03/2019, her police verification was completed at Trombay Police station with all necessary documents,subsequently her police report was submitted to SP Office, District Mumbai for review on 18/03/2019.
Since than the online status tracker is showing status as"Police report has been submitted by Trombay Police Station, Mumbai and sent to SP Office, District Mumbai for review."
Please look into this on priority and do the needful at the earliest.

सादर/शुभकामनाएँ,

Anushaktinagar,Mumbai-400094

KrishJ74

Feb 12, 2019

Respected Police Department,

Passport Application File (No. BO3062821167418).
I missed my police verification at Dharavi police station on 2nd November 2018 due to some health issues. After visiting the police station, they asked me to visit the RPO and apply for reverification. After that i visited the RPO several times, but they said they haven't received my Passport file and report from SP office yet and get in touch with SP office, Mumbai. I need the passport urgently, request you to please help me out with this process.

Krishna Suthar Jangid
+91 9769910672
KrishJ74

Feb 12, 2019

Passport application not submitted by sp office to RPO for re-verification

Respected Police Department!

My file number is BO3062821167418, i missed my Police verification at Dharavi Police Station on 2nd November 2018 due to health issues. After visiting the police station, they asked to visit the RPO at Bkc and apply for reverification. I visited RPO several times after that but they said that they haven't received my file and documents from SP office. Asked me to get in touch with SP office. Please help me out with this, humble request to you!

Krishna Suthar Jangid
+91 9769910672
Ratan Kajla

Feb 9, 2019

Passport Report held at SP Office, District Mumbai for review.

My Application no is BO2073299022019 - Renewal of passport.

It is pending SP Office, District Mumbai for review. I have an urgent need of passport for visa application as it will take 15 days to process.

Request you to kindly expedite the process.

Ratan
sagar.pandey

Jan 19, 2019

Complaint against passport officer Antophill sion koliwada

Respected Sir/ madam

I have been requesting Antop hill Passport Police officer Sion Koliwada Mumbai -37 from few days .Here the issue is I have applied for passport and since our area comes in negative segment and most of the people staying on 3rd floor have made their house on terrace this is from more then 25/30 years and we have purchase this house on 15th Dec 2014 from that time we are staying their with joint family and most of the people have given their Terrace on rent .Today i visited the Antophill police station the behavior of Mr Sachin who sits in passport inquiry cabine

Kindly look into this

sagar
Mobile No- 7045059938
VJ_nair

Jan 9, 2019

apologize for worng address

Respect sir / ma'am,

I Mr vijaykumar shashikumar Nair I have given my passport for reissue at lowerl parel branch .
My file no is BO3073121016218, As I have received a text message from RPO that my passport has been went for pre verification
I want to apologise that I filled my adhar card address on the online form. I apologise my fault I didn't knew about this earlier I was staying has given address in the passport but my building has been demolished and we are shift to rent house . I have lease agreement of present address. My present address is Chitralaya society ,10/156,2ND FLOOR, MAHARASHTRA HOUSING BOARD COLONY, MUKUNDRAO AMBEDKAR ROAD, SARDAR NAGAR- 4 RAOLI CAMP, ANTOP HILL, MUMBAI- 400037.
Please accept my apologies and let me know the update of my passport.

Vijaykumar Nair.
Fkh

Nov 23, 2018

POLICE REPORT NOT YET FINALIZED BY SP OFFICE

Dear Sir/ Mam,

This,s humble to request that. I had visited the nearest PSK of andheri and applied for normal passport on 26/09/2018 File No. is BO2062873717618. Police report has been submitted by Bhandup police station 09/10/2018 successfully. But portal is showing until now The status is Police report has been submitted by bhandup Police Station, Mumbai and sent to SP Office, District Mumbai for review.

And 29/10/2018 I got massage on my register mobile no. Police report not yet finalized by SP office , District Mumbai. Contact Police for details. I had contact to the bhandup police station. Police Officer said, to me your file has been sent to the sp office. Your passport will come 4 to 5 days. But i have not get passport until now.

Kindly let me know the status of the passport application and is there anything which I am supposed to do.

Your greatness will be
Thanks & regards
FURKAN KHAN
Preeti kshatriy

Nov 6, 2018

Regarding Passport status

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I had visited the nearest PSK of Malad and applied for my passport on 12 Oct. 2018 File No. is BO1062935977418. The status is Police report has been submitted by Malad Police Station, Mumbai and sent to SP Office, District Mumbai for review.

And today I got massage on my register mobile no. Police report not yet finalized by SP office , District Mumbai. Contact Police for details

prakash.banikol

Nov 1, 2018

PASSPORT DELAY

Dear Sir/Mam,

I had visited the nearest PSK MALAD and applied for my passport on 22th OCT, 2018.
my son is just infant of 3 months. i dont know what and police verification was required.
Police verifcation is cleared now its the status on the passport portal has been "Sent to the SP Office, District Mumbai for review." I urgently require a passport for my son for immediate overseas travel which was already booked in coming 3 days.

Details: BO1062959197218 SHIVANSH BANIKOL DOB 18/10/2018

I humbly request you to expedite the process so I can proceed with my bookings.

Thanks and Regards,

prakash
rohan84

Oct 4, 2018

Police report has been submitted by Bangur Nagar Police Station, Mumbai and sent to SP Office, District Mumbai for review.

File number is BO1062773594618

I applied for my child's passport on 30/08/2018 and police verification was done in 1 week of Sep and status shows as sent to SP district for review.

Please expedite the process as we need to apply for my child visa. File number is BO1062773594618 and his Date of Birth is 24/01/2017
raji.rajakani

Sep 20, 2018

Police report has been submitted by Dharavi Police Station, Mumbai and sent to SP Office, District Mumbai for review.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I had visited the nearest PSK and applied for my passport on 29th August, 2018. I was asked to visit the police station on 4th September, 2018 and got clearance from the officer that day. Since then, the status on the passport portal has been "Sent to the SP Office, District Mumbai for review." I urgently require a passport for my daughter for immediate overseas travel which was already booked.

Details: ############ BO3072767850418 SUHASHINI SOUNDARA RAJAN 21/08/2018

I humbly request you to expedite the process so I can proceed with my bookings.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajakani

TamilNadu schools - Not paying salary to teachers
    One of the matriculation school in koyambedu(Daniel Thomas...
    NITCO Logistics - non delivery of consignment
    A consignment was booked from Thea-Tex Healthcare, Vasai...
    complaint against private school - Regarding violation of government order by school
    I , Rajni Gahlot teaching in Meerut Public School Group...
    Videocon D2H - Account Activeat karne ke liye
    मेरा व्हिडिओकॉन d2h...
    Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR,,
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    VK-CBSSBI - CBSSBI Money cutting
    I have don the transaction from my account. Money is...
    Dipika tredars - Branch manejar kekhilaf
    Mahoday mene dinank 30-03-2020 ko a/c 10793205148 me...
    Nandini Milk - Hoarding and misbehaving
    It is complaint about Nandini dairy which is at ..kannuru...
    DishTV - Payment not reflected
    Dear Arpitha, Hope you are doing good. We regret the...