SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad

Consumer complaints and reviews about SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad

Pranav viraj shirodkar

Jan 14, 2021

Passport file is pending with SP office after completion of Police Verification

Sir im pranav viraj shirodkar i have applied for passport but my verification has not completed from sp office pimpri Chinchvad i kindly reqest you for Verifying my passport process for further process thank you

Passport file is pending with SP office after completion of Police Verification

Dec 24, 2020

Passport Verification pending with SP office, Pimpri chinchwad

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have applied passport for my 5 years daughter. I had successfully completed police verification with all required documents at Sangvi police station, Pune on 12 December 2020. The file number is PN4075054285220

As checked with passport office via email, they are saying that “The police verification report of your passport application is awaited from SP office Pimpri Chinchwad.

I am requesting you to kindly process my report as soon as possible so that my passport can be issued. We need to travel in next week and need to get my passport.

Himson Thorat
Sagar3117

Dec 23, 2020

Passport Verification Sagar Akhare

Hi Sir,

I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Dehu Road Police station on 12 December 2020. My file number PN1075050207020

My current status shown as 'Police report has been submitted by DEHUROAD Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review.'.

I am requesting you to kindly process my report so that my passport can be issued

Sagar Akhare
Sagar3117

Dec 23, 2020

Passport verification Sagar Akhare

Hi Sir,

I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Dehu Road Police station on 11 December 2020 My file number PN1075050207020

Thanks and regards
Sagar Akhare
mayur2d

Dec 22, 2020

Hi Sir,

I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Talegaon Dabhade Police station on 12 December 2020 My file number PN1075057615620

My current status shown as 'Police report has been submitted by Talegaon Dabhade Police Station and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review.

Mayur Deshmukh
mayur2d

Dec 22, 2020

Hi Sir,

My current status shown as 'Police report has been submitted by Talegaon Dabhade Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review.

Mayur Deshmukh
rajatdasgupta

Hi Sir,

I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Wakad Police station on 10 December 2020 My file number PN1075043205820

My current status shown as 'Police report has been submitted by Wakad Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review.

Rajat Dasgupta
rajatdasgupta

Hi Sir/Madam

My current status is 'Police report has been submitted by Wakad Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review"

Rajat Dasgupta

Passport verification

Dear Sir, I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Wakad Police station on 11th Decmeber file number PN1065038896620. My current status is 'Police report has been submitted by Wakad Police station, pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP office Pimpri Chinchwad for review.'
Kindly process my report as soon as possible so that I can apply for VISA as earliest.

Anuvinu2018

Nov 9, 2020

SP Office Pimpri Chinchwad, Passport Review Pending

Hello Sir/Madam,

My Passport File No. PN1064981064420 has completed Police verification on 03rd of November at Sangvi Police Station. Since then, for past 06 days it is pending with SP Office for review.
Could you help to get the approval ASAP?

Best Regards,

Passport Verification

October file number PN1074969425020 My current status is ‘Police report has been submitted by Sangvi Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review’.

NAME : Ujjawala Jain

Passport Verification

Hi Sir/Madam, I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Sangvi Police station on 29 October file number PN1074969425020 My current status is ‘Police report has been submitted by Sangavi Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review.’.
Kindly help with this as I need to travel in next week and need to get my passport.

Name: Ujjawala Jain

Passport Verification

My verification for passport is done by sangvi police station and its pending in review at SP office for last 7 day. Kindly update the report as I need to travel in next week and need passport before that. Below are the details.
File no: PN1074969425020
Given Name UJJAWALA
Surname JAIN

jaibhatt88

Nov 4, 2020

police verification pending

Hi Sir/Madam, I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Sangvi Police station on 1 October file number PN1074964039020 My current status is ‘Police report has been submitted by DEHUROAD Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review’.

NAME : Jai Bhatt
Mob no. 9425462915

Nov 2, 2020

Passport verification approval by SP office Pimpri Chinchwad

Hello, I have completed physical police verification for passport renewal application of my Son (Vihan Chavan) on 27th October.
File no: PN1074966915420
However, its current status says that "Police report has been submitted by Wakad Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review". the status is same for last 7 days.
Kindly help getting the required approval for faster proceesing.

thanks
Vikas Chavan
7219604142

Nov 2, 2020

Passport police verification by SP office

Hello, poice verification of my son's passport renewal application is done 27th October at Wakad Police Station.
FIle no PN1074966915420
But current status says that it is pending with SP office, disctrict Pimpri Chinchwad
Pls help processing it faster.

Vikas Chavan
7219604142
PRIYUJAAN

Oct 12, 2020

Passport verification approval

Passport verification
Hi Sir, I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at CHINCHWAD Police Station on 07 Aug 2020 file number PN1064922106220. My Current status is 'Police report has been submitted by CHINCHWAD Police station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP office Pimpri Chinchwad for review.'
So Sir/Madam, I am requesting you to kindly process my report as soon as possible so that I can apply for VISA as earliest.

Passport verification approval

Hrushikesh Kumavani

Oct 5, 2020

PASSPORT POLICE VERIFICATION APPROVAL

Hi Sir/Madam, I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Sangvi Police station on 1 October file number PN1064919131020. My current status is ‘Police report has been submitted by Sangavi Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review’.

NAME : Hrushikesh Gopiram Kumavani
Mob no. 8793717927
Sandip Tapkir

Sep 19, 2020

PCC verification

I have successfully completed my police verification for PCC with all required documents at Dighi Police station on 7th September file number PN1086657719420. My current status is 'Police report has been submitted by dighiPolice station, pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP office Pimpri Chinchwad for review.'
Kindly process my report as soon as possible so that I can apply for VISA as earliest as I have got visa appointment by request of my host university.

please!

Sandip
thesandip

Sep 16, 2020

Passport Verification for Shreeya Bhoir ( Age: 7 Months )

Good Evening Sir,

I have successfully completed my daughter's (SHREEYA BHOIR 7 MTHS OLD) police verification with all required documents at Sangavi police station on 07 September 2020.

Her File number is PN1064881596820.

Current status of passport application: "Police report has been submitted by Sangavi Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review."

Request you to kindly help forwarding SP office report to Passport office.

Many thanks for your continuous support.

Jai Hind, Jai Maharashtra.
Harshadbagal

Jul 16, 2020

Passport approval pending - Harshad Bagal - PN1074811975620

Hello Sir/ Madam, I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Bhosari MiDC Police station on 3rd July 2020 file number PN1074811975620. My current status is 'Police report has been submitted by Bhosari Midc Police station, pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP office Pimpri Chinchwad for review.'
So Sir/Madam, I am requesting you to kindly process report to Passport office .
Kindly do the needful.

Harshadbagal

Jul 16, 2020

Passport approval pending - Harshad Bagal - PN1074811975620

Good Morning

I'm Harshad Bagal from Moshi, I have successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Bhosari MiDC police station on 3rd July 2020.File number is PN1074811975620 Current status of passport application: "Police report has been submitted by Bhosari MiDC Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review."
Request you to forward SP office report to Passport office.

Kindly do needful for me Sir/Madam.

Harshad Bagal
Mob : 9158454482
htaunk

Jul 11, 2020

Passport approval pending - Harsh Taunk - PN1074808713220

Good Morning

I'm Harsh Taunk from Wakad, was successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Wakad police station on 2nd July 2020.File number is PN1074808713220. Current status of passport application: "Police report has been submitted by Wakad Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review." I have dependent task on this new passport need to update the details in office urgently.

Kindly do needful for me Sir/Madam.

Harsh Taunk
Mob : 9176737840
Dr.R.Chandrashekhar

Mar 5, 2020

POLICE VERIFIED AND SENT REPORT TO SP OFFICE PIMPARI CHINCHAWAD

Good Afternoon

I'm Dr.R.Chandrashekhar from DEHU ROAD, was successfully completed mine and my daughter's police verification with all required documents at DEHU ROAD police station on 29 February 2020.File numbers are PN1074705234020 and PN1064705447820. Current status of both viz., "Police report has been submitted by Dehu Road Police station, pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP office Pimpri Chinchwad for review". I hope you took a note of that, work accordingly and solve this problem. Kindly do needful for me Sir/Madam.

rohitruchi123

Feb 17, 2020

Hello Sir,

This is regarding my Passport renewal verification . I have successfully submitted required documents on 09-FEB-2020 at Sangvi Police Station, but now pending at SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad.

Could you please help me on this and process my report.

File Number - PN1074628586220