Consumer complaints and reviews about SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad

Harshadbagal

Jul 16, 2020

Passport approval pending - Harshad Bagal - PN1074811975620

Hello Sir/ Madam, I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Bhosari MiDC Police station on 3rd July 2020 file number PN1074811975620. My current status is 'Police report has been submitted by Bhosari Midc Police station, pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP office Pimpri Chinchwad for review.'
So Sir/Madam, I am requesting you to kindly process report to Passport office .
Kindly do the needful.

Harshadbagal

Jul 16, 2020

Passport approval pending - Harshad Bagal - PN1074811975620

Good Morning

I'm Harshad Bagal from Moshi, I have successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Bhosari MiDC police station on 3rd July 2020.File number is PN1074811975620 Current status of passport application: "Police report has been submitted by Bhosari MiDC Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review."
Request you to forward SP office report to Passport office.

Kindly do needful for me Sir/Madam.

Harshad Bagal
Mob : 9158454482
htaunk

Jul 11, 2020

Passport approval pending - Harsh Taunk - PN1074808713220

Good Morning

I'm Harsh Taunk from Wakad, was successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Wakad police station on 2nd July 2020.File number is PN1074808713220. Current status of passport application: "Police report has been submitted by Wakad Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review." I have dependent task on this new passport need to update the details in office urgently.

Kindly do needful for me Sir/Madam.

Harsh Taunk
Mob : 9176737840
Dr.R.Chandrashekhar

Mar 5, 2020

POLICE VERIFIED AND SENT REPORT TO SP OFFICE PIMPARI CHINCHAWAD

Good Afternoon

I'm Dr.R.Chandrashekhar from DEHU ROAD, was successfully completed mine and my daughter's police verification with all required documents at DEHU ROAD police station on 29 February 2020.File numbers are PN1074705234020 and PN1064705447820. Current status of both viz., "Police report has been submitted by Dehu Road Police station, pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP office Pimpri Chinchwad for review". I hope you took a note of that, work accordingly and solve this problem. Kindly do needful for me Sir/Madam.

rohitruchi123

Feb 17, 2020

Police report has been submitted by Sangavi Police Station, Pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad for review.

Hello Sir,

This is regarding my Passport renewal verification . I have successfully submitted required documents on 09-FEB-2020 at Sangvi Police Station, but now pending at SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad.

Could you please help me on this and process my report.

File Number - PN1074628586220
Name - Rohit Bansal
Mobile - 7720039064
Satish_Nikam

Feb 12, 2020

Passport file is pending with SP office after completion of Police Verification

Could you please confirm the status of Passport File pending at SP Office, District Pimpri Chinchwad.

Request you to please communicate the reason for pending file.

Thank you!

Passport file is pending with SP office after completion of Police Verification

rpa1980

Jan 30, 2020

Passport Application of Yutika Patil

Police verification regarding my daughter's (YUTIKA PATIL) passport renewal application (File No. PN1074556357220) was already conducted and Wakad police station provided the documents for SP Approval more than a week before. However, as of now, the system shows the documents are still with SP office and not forwarded to Passport offices.

As we have to apply a visa and make necessary bookings considering forthcoming school holidays, you are kindly requested to expedite the approval and forward the feedback/documents to Passport offices.

Thanks and regards
rakesh
budruk 88

Jan 27, 2020

Passport police

Passport police verification submitted by TALEGAON DABHADE POLICE STATION on 11 January 2020 but still pending from SP OFFICE PIMPRICHINCHWAD. Due my exams in February month and passport is mandatory for exam so I request u please submit my report to passport office for next process . Kindly, I request you to do it needful for me to complete my exams. thanking you.
budruk 88

Jan 27, 2020

Jan 27,2020
Passport verification
POLICE VERIFIED AND SENT REPORT TO SP OFFICE PIMPARI CHINCHAWAD, FROM TALEGAON DABHADE POLICE STATION.
RESPECTED SIR,
I AM SANMEETA RAHUL PATIL AND MY PASSPORT VERIFICATION DONE ON 11 TH JANUARY 2020 AND IT WAS STILL PENDING ON SP OFFICE.
I REQUEST YOU THAT PLEASE FORWARD SP OFFICE REPORT TO PASSPORT OFFICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
MY PASSPORT APPLICATION NUMBER IS PN10645346339220 DUE TO PASSPORT IS MANDATORY FOR EXAM WHICH IS IN FEBRUARY MONTH
I HOPE YOU WILL ACCEPT MY REQUEST AND TAKING ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Jan 22, 2020

POLICE VERIFIED AND SENT REPORT TO SP OFFICE PIMPARI CHINCHAWAD
RESPECTED SIR,
I AM KIRAN MUNDLIK AND MY PASSPORT VERIFICATION DONE ON 11 TH JANUARY 2020 AND IT WAS STILL PENDING ON SP OFFICE.
MY PASSPORT APPLICATION NUMBER IS PN1064525843220
I HOPE YOU WILL ACCEPT MY REQUEST AND TAKING ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

C763057925

Jan 1, 2020

Passport verification approval

Passport verification
Hi Sir, I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Chikhali Police station on 26 December 2019 file number NG1064453435019. My current status is 'Police report has been submitted by Chikhali Police station, pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP office Pimpri Chinchwad for review.'
So Sir/Madam, I am requesting you to kindly process my report as soon as possible so that I can apply for VISA as earliest.
nikhilmore006

Dec 17, 2019

Passport Approval

I am facing the above mentioned issue. I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Sangvi Police station on 12 December file number PN1064422842819

Hi Sir,

I am facing similar issue. Looking forward to hear from you.

Hi Sir,

I am also facing the above mentioned issue. I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Wakad Police station on 16th October file number PN1074133712819.

Hi Sir,

I am also facing the above mentioned issue, I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Wakad Police station on 16th October file number PN1074133712819.
thehiimanshu

Sep 25, 2019

Passport verification

Hi Sir, I had successfully completed my police verification with all required documents at Wakad Police station on 20th September file number PN1064127881219. My current status is 'Police report has been submitted by Wakad Police station, pimpri Chinchwad and sent to SP office Pimpri Chinchwad for review.'
Kindly process my report as soon as possible so that I can apply for VISA as earliest.