Speed Post

Consumer complaints and reviews about Speed Post

Sep 16, 2021

For change of pincode in speedpost
My consignment number is JB097643345IN &JB097722940IN.The pincode has been wrongly written as 400008. The right one is 400608. Kindly correct it as it is an important document.

Unnati Jaiswal

Sep 17, 2018

Consignment not received

I have shipped an consignment on 06/09/18 with AWB number RC224127908IN via speed post and as per the tracking details it has already reached the Mumbai(CRC) on 10/09/18. It's been seven days and I still have no sign of package. I have contacted the office but they are not receiving my calls. Pls take strict actions asap. This is very important and I've shipped it back before 24/09/2018.

Unnati Jaiswal

Consignment not received Consignment not received

harshanaik

Jul 11, 2017

Atm card

ATM Card,
My ATM Card was not delivered and was sent back to NSH Mumbai.Can you please sent it back to my address as in need my ATM Card as soon as possible.

My Tracking Consignment No is EB473574624IN

Pin code address is 401505 it sould be 401504
Rahul2512

Feb 13, 2017

Delivery not yet done

My consignment number is EH801142979IN, it was booked on 9th feb from Gurgaon and not yet received in Vashi. Kindly check the status as it is a very crucial document.

Rahul Ganguly
9619350773
swapnil_patkar

Oct 26, 2016

Document returned without delivery

I suppose to get NOC document from ICICI Bank on 25th Oct same has been delivered to local post office but instead the document has been returned by the concerned post office without being delivered to my office in one day saying concern person not in home. The details are SPEEDPOST NO EN404025785IN. I hope the problem will be solved as soon as possible.

Document returned without delivery

Seema Garg

Sep 17, 2016

Speed post booking refused

Dear sir/mam
I am a housewife and work from home . I make handmade flowers, bonsais, arrangement bouquet etc and send anywhere in India through online portal.
Today I went to the post office pin 421502 to book two of my packages. Booking clerk and post office in charge opened the pack .
It was fine with me.
Then they started opening all other packings of the product which were kept in the package.
I told them that these are hand made flowers and they ll get damage while opening and I showed them from the bubble wrap that these are fabric made flowers which were clearly visible from the bubble wrap. But they refused to book the parcel and told me that it is mandatory to open all the packings before booking.
It was not possible to open the packing so I returned back empty handed.
My point is that if it is do necessary then why don't post offices are provided with the scanners?? Ot is it so mandatory to open e en the smallest of packing despite telling them that I am ready to give the declaration and my address proof???
Kindly tell me the whole process of speed post booking . As we are in central govt services we appreciate the effort of our PM and ministry which are taking do many good steps to improve the facilities but sorry to say ...if this will be the behaviour of the concerned officials then how can we available this facility.

Looking for some solution/action to this.
jairam baldaniya

Feb 2, 2015

Driving license

My name ;: Jairam premji Baldaniya
My driving license from virar rto sent by speed post in date: 7-10-2014 but i didn't get my license in my nearest post office. And i didn't get my post EM no . i check in rto office she given my license no .23735/2014. Please help me
My contact no. 08698886831

Sep 20, 2012

Speed Post Article is not traceable

TILL TODAY NO ENGINEER ATTEND MY COMPLAIN ABOUT STB NOT FUNCTIONING.ALMOST 20 DAYS OVER WHO WILL SOLVE MY PROBLEM, I DON'T KNOW. THIS IS THE STATUS OF PERFORMANCE OF AIRTEL IN INDIA . I KNOW ONE CUSTOMER IS NOT IMPORTANT FOR YOU AS YOU HAVE SO MANY ONLINE TO GET CONNECTED. PLEASE TEACH YOUR 1-2-1 OFFICER AND YOUR SENIOR OFFICER WHAT IS THE MEANING OF 'PROMISE' BECAUSE EVERYTIME THEY ARE USING THE SAME WORD WITH CUSTOMER.
So, I have request you to look after my problem and try to solve it is possible.MY Customer ID is (3008132573) My MOBILE No-(9012269066).

Sep 19, 2012

Speed Post Article is not traceable

I am JAYANT KUMAR KHAN I have complaint from last fifteen days(15days) and no body is listening to my complaint.My Airtel DTH Television in not working. First I have complaint from my mobile they said they don't have SET UP BOX available with AGRA unit. I waited
For four days and again I have complaint they said your Airtel DTH will be repair that day by 1700 hrs.
Till now nobody has came to repair my set up box.

So, I have request you to look after my problem and try to solve it as soon as possible.MY Customer ID is (3008132573) My MOBILE No-(9012269066).

Jun 8, 2012

Speed Post Article is not traceable

MY STB IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST FOUR MONTHS AND AFTER TAKING UR DTH 2 YERAS BACK-IT WAS CHANGED TWICE AND NOW AGAIN IT IS NOT WORKING AND FOR REPLACING THE SAME (STB)YOU ARE DEMANDING MONEY WHICH IS NOT AGREEABLE TO ME.KINDLY RESOLVE MY COMPALINT, OTHERWISE I WILL GO FOR ANOTHER DTH.

MY COMPLAINT NO IS:19538426

MY CUSTOMER ID IS:3001346819

Jan 24, 2012

Speed Post Article is not traceable

I received the Article. The postman has delivered it to a unknown person at my previous address.

Jan 17, 2012

Speed Post Article is not traceable

Any update on this article EM891968385IN ?
sudhir.akshay

Aug 11, 2012

non recived letter

sir. last month 12july 2012 my driving lacence from virar RTO is sent by speed post no em 883034655in but right time also not recived .many time i visit to post office branch but they do not help me. i allredy sent one mail .but i do not get any reply .pl ease find out my letter and deliverd as soon as posibal my address Sudhir kokate 403 sadguru sai bulding gass kopri chandansar road virar east pin no 401303 mob no 8888817715

Mar 20, 2012

not received

I have not receive my courier tracking no EA609230798IN

CONTACT NO.9987138968

Jan 9, 2012

Hi Sir,

This is regarding one Speed post article sent in my wife’s name on a Thane district address from LIC office Naupada Thane on 10 Dec’2011. But due to the change in address of our residence this article needs to be sent back to LIC office which is the sender.
But the problem is that the LIC office didn’t receive this article back from speed post yet. And it is about one month and we don’t know where about of this article. So please do the needful regarding this and please make sure that it should be sent back to sender.

Article No: EM891968385IN