Speed Post

Consumer complaints and reviews about Speed Post

Parul Mall

Dec 16, 2018

Speed Post not delivered

Speed Post not delivered yet. It has been 11 days today. It is in 1 CBPO since 5 days. The order was placed on 6 Dec 2018. Consignment number is EV783337866IN
The receiver address is C/o 56 APO Srinagar.
Please send it fast. It's urgent.
Shrekanthir

Nov 27, 2018

Speed post

Hi NSH.. My name is Srikanth Irigi, Judicial Employee, Court of Hyderabad. My complaint regarding Speed post from Lalaguda Post Office. Sbi sent me a new ATM Card through Speed post i.e.,EB889283191IN. They did not deliver the post to my address i.e., 12-1-1143/23/C, Sheshapad lalaguda, Secunderabad. I checked the status of post which shows its with you i.e., NSH. Please send the post to the above address which is same as address on post. My phone number is 8179750369. I also request a callback. Thank you NSH,Hyderabad.

ARHANMAHI

Oct 16, 2018

Article not delivered

Sir I booked an article against consignment no EE981536462IN, as on 09 Aug 2018. But still it showing status in 1 CBPO. Please deliver my article at earliest. It's very important for me.
Vikas Sharma

Oct 5, 2018

Not delivered my speed post letter

Sir my speed post letter consignment no EV693379868IN not delivered to my address
My address:
PIN 937272
Saini m

Oct 5, 2018

Speed post

Sir my speed not received please send it ti No 4005561Nk Manoj Kumar 13 Dogra pin 910613 C- COY
Manu singh123

Sep 10, 2018

Speed post not rechieved

Sir, my speed post is not delivered yet because of wrong address it went at pincode 500003 instead of 500005 and now it's stuck at nsh please send my post at this address 7-110/4a laxma reddy colony mallapur hyderabad 50005 and my ems no is EN424127506IN
libinz

Sep 3, 2018

not yet delivered

the speed post tracking number is EE478741417IN, send from imphal to coimbatore. the date of sending parcel was 28th august 2018. it is in NSH Chandigarh from 30th august, and after that there is no update in the speed post tracking site. can u please help me.
with regards
libin

not yet delivered

Aug 8, 2018

SPEED POST OF BHARTI AXA LIFE INSURANCE POLICY NOT DELIVERED

My Parcel didn't received at home though on the Speed Post Tracking portal it was showing that it had been received at Maharishi Nagar SO post Office. I discussed with the delivery boy of Speed Post he has that the system is down and giving problem from 18-07-2018 (the same date in which the parcel received at Maharishi Nagar SO post Office in Tracking system).

MY CONSIGNMENT NO IS - EA921481571IN

My Delivery Address is I-2002 PARAMOUNT FLORAVILLE SECTOR 137 NOIDA

My Contact No is - 9999279476

Please help me to get the same as it is urgent to get the policy papers.
ajy kumar yadav

Aug 3, 2018

EU405349010IN

sir
my consignment no. EU405349010IN has not reached to its destination. it is stucked in NSH 1CBPO since 01aug 2018.sir this package is very important and urgent for me. so please send it to my address immediately.i will be very thankful to you. my address as follows.
Ajay Kumar yadav,
Mobile No. 9086792366
Katara Arjun Arjun

Jul 31, 2018

Pin code amendment

My speed post consignment EE961163585IN dated 31jul 2018 is not received. This package online show NSH 1CBPO. Sir this package is vary urgent and importent for my son. So please sent on my this address.

Kalpesh kumar
Mob no- 8277801747
Prity2004

Jul 24, 2018

Not deliver

Sir my speed post consignment no EJ620935264IN not deliver my address is 2CGSR C/O,56APO PIN 917402
Ritesh8732

Jul 15, 2018

speed post not delivered

Respected sir my consignment no. EU123270366IN has not been delivered .on tracking it is found to be stucked at AGRA NSH from 3-4 days sir it is urgent document required for admission in colleg so kindly help me to deliver at this adress

chandrabhan yadav
PH NO. 9824776731
Sreenidhin p

Jul 5, 2018

Speed Post not delivered

Speed post package not received
Res Sir

My speed post package EL617208575IN is not received me thats package show on NSH 1CBPO . Sir this package is very urgent and important for me.. so plz kindly send on my this address

LNK. SREENIDHIN P
12 RE BN ( GRENADIERS)
C/O 56 APO
PIN 934512
MOB NO 7983295502

Jun 22, 2018

Speed post not dispatched

I am serving member of Air Force Station posted in Jamnagar Gujarat. I had sent my documents through speed post ( consignment number - EJ810081907IN) from Bhurkunda S.O to my unit ( 29MMPU, C/O- 33WING AIR FORCE STATION 1, JAMNAGAR, GUJARAT, PIN - 361003). But till date my consignment has not been dispatched to the destination address.
You are requested to please send my consignment to the address given below:
Cpl Shani Kant Verma
29MMPU, AF
C/O- 33 Wing Air Force Station 1
Jamnagar
Gujarat
Pin- 361003

Jun 22, 2018

Speed post not dispatched to the address mentioned

I am a serving member of Indian Air Force posted in Jamnagar Air Force Gujarat. I had sent my documents though speed post from bhurkunda bazar S.O to my unit (29 MMPU, C/O- 33Wing, Air Force Station, Jamnagar, State- Gujarat, Pin - 361003). But till date my documents have not reached to its destination address. After tracking it is found that the document is stacked in NSH 1 CBPO since 21 jun 18.
So please you are requested to send these documents to the following address:
29MMPU
Mobile number- 8901630102, 7056034987

Speed post not dispatched to the address mentioned

twinkle5

Jun 7, 2018

consignment not reached at destination

Item not received at destination
Speed post not received
Sir, I m twinkle goyal.my speed post no ED822363922IN has not received I tracked My speed post then it is showing package receive at NHS LKO on date 4 june 2018 sir, I request you plz send my post argent it is my important and urgently require in my document on pin code 226031
Vainatheyi Chepuri

Jun 4, 2018

Delay of speed Post

The consignment status is not being updated since 4 days and it has been a week since I sent the speed Post. It is showing dispatched to Guntur RS TMO. By when can I expect it to be delivered. It is very urgent

Delay of speed Post

madan p

May 21, 2018

Delivery delayed too much

I sent a parcell on 16 th may 2018 from assam to Telengana by indiapost. ( tracking id -- ES735133029IN ) but the parcell was stayed for 5 days at NSH GUWAHATI (17th may to 21st may '18 !!) Why it has taken 5 days to load in flight? I am Very dissapointed. And still it has not been delevered (16th to 21st) since 6 Days. Is this called speed post? Please deliver as soon as possible. This is very urgent.
[email protected] (Madan Parajuli)

Delivery delayed too much

akashdhanuka04

May 3, 2018

Regarding delivery

My parcel was sent from Patna to Haldia with speedpost on 24/04/2018 and tracking number is EF327390373IN.
As I check the status it shows delivered but I have not received my parcel yet.please check the issue properly and reply as soon as possible and make sure my parcel is delivered.
Monicamanju

May 2, 2018

Speed post stuck in 1cbpo

Speed post tracking number EK478935109IN has been stuck in the 1CBPO for more than 3days please send it to the address below
DMT MANJUNATH N
11FIELD REGIMENT
C /O 56 APO
PIN 925711
Please send it at the earliest
atinagaram

Apr 26, 2018

parcel not yet delivered

hello sir,

my friend sent me a parcel from noida on 9-04-2018 using speed post which is not yet delivered my consignment number is EU307334735IN please look into this and do a need full action

thanks
Gnanendraprem

Apr 20, 2018

pin code changed in post office

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am gnanendra, I sent speed post from pakala to daramasala my consignment No: EN480758380IN. They have to sent 18 Sikh, c/o 56 APO, daramasala, Himachal Pradesh912218. But they send to 110001.
So please send this speed post to 18 Sikh, C/O 56 APO, pin code 912218. If any extra charges we ready to pay, so please consider my request.
Thanking you sir/madam.

I Sanghmitra Rai my speed post no CP169645391IN not received till dt
bipin prakash

Mar 30, 2018

Item Not Delivered

Sir, my speed post consignment no is EB442686170IN on 26/03/2018. But when I checked it show bag is dispatched to MA LUCKNOW RMS SET-3 please take necessary action for same because it is very urgent.

Bipin Prakash
Lyana

Feb 16, 2018

Post not delivered

This to bring to your kind notice that my registration post no EE977932833 was addressed to 11 GRE KIRAT LINE,JCO's MESS ,PIN NO226002( LUCKNOW) on 9/2/2018 which has not reached yet. It is there in NSH 1 CBPO since last 2-3 days. Even your helpline no is not reachable . Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible.