Speed Post

Consumer complaints and reviews about Speed Post

jangirh

Aug 9, 2015

showing wrong destination pin code

My passport was dispatched on 07/08/2016 through speed post no PP113786481IN but its showing wrong destination pincode in tracking it should be 123102 ,also not showing any update please help me its my passport how passport office can send it to wrong address?

D K

Jul 27, 2015

Article untraceable

Dear Sir,, I booked a parcel on speed post from Rana Pratp Bagh post office Delhi -110007 on 25th July ,2015 and was expecting delivery by Monday but so far it isi not traceable on speed post tracking service .. I am afraid it contains important material for my grandson residing at B523B, Sushant Marg Sushant lok 1 Gurgaon the address to which it was booked in his mothers name Sonal Sen.
I am afraid it may not b lost.

Article untraceable

jakshat12

Mar 31, 2015

item not delivered yet

I had sent an article from delhi to aurangabad on 25th march 2015. The receiving party hasn't received the parcel yet.
The docket number is - ED367283315IN
On online tracking it shows the Parcel is dispatched from delhi on 26th but no later update on it is received.
PFA for complete details.
It is a big parcel and contains shuttles.

item not delivered yet

srinivaspittala

Jan 10, 2015

ITEM BOOKED ON 20-12-2014 TILL NOW NOT RECEIVED3

Item booked on 30-12-2014 is not received.
EX106290312IN
no info available..

ITEM BOOKED ON 20-12-2014 TILL NOW NOT RECEIVED3

Aug 19, 2011

PAN CARD still not found

I'm Girdhari Singh Shekhawat, my pan card despatch 'DEL-SPD-II on 12/08/2011 but today is not received, so plz delivery my home Address.

PAN CARD NO.- DOVPS2024L

CONT. NO.- 9887265430

NARENDER SINGH SHEKHAWAT

Aug 12, 2011

Dera Sir,

I am Hasmukhlal Punjalal Shah, my Pan Card despatch thro' Speed post on DT. 08/08/2011 but today is not received, so imm. delivery my Address.

My Address

H. P. SHAH
ashok.axa

Aug 8, 2012

PAN Card Not Received

Sir, my Speed post docket No. EA794809972IN shows returned on 5th Aug while tracking whereas I was very much present in Bhubaneswar. The security guard of my apartment also denies of any such delivery which has been returned. The docket contains my company Pan Card. Kindly resend me the same urgently or advice me how to get it back. [email protected], 0674-6510762, 9337037600

May 31, 2011

PAN CARD still not found

still i do not get my pan card so, many times i personslly make call to pan off pune they give me speed post doc no. But postal dept sector -7 office people does not tell me proper reply still i cant get my pan card they don't search.

May 21, 2011

COURIER - EQ817592176IN NOT RECEIVED

SIR MY COURIER IS RETURNED BACK 2 TIME WHILE I AM RESINDING AT MY PLACE AND WHILE GOING TO POST OFFICE THEY TOLD NO COURIER RECEIVED TILL DATE WHILE ON CHECKING IN INDIAN POST OFFICE SITE IT SHOWS IT IS RECEIVED BY POST OFFICE AND SENT BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL PLACE WITHOUT RECEVING BY ME