SRI CHAITANYA JUNIOR COLLEGE

Consumer complaints and reviews about SRI CHAITANYA JUNIOR COLLEGE

Patan Afrooz

Sep 17, 2017

Regarding lecturer

One lecturer in Chaitanya college not looking about students he is continuously taking phone in between class. Me from bharthawaja bhavan, naidupeta 1st line, koritapadu road, Guntur
Amair Ahmed

Aug 31, 2017

This College Is Really Disgusting

I am Amair Ahmed , a student of Jr . icon in SR nagar campus , Hyderabad . All I want to say is please do not make your ward study here in a horrible college . The Faculty Is Worst . The Principal Is Rude . The Dean Is Not Educated . The Madam Teaching maths 1B to us is Really disgusting. I mean , I come here to learn something new everyday not to complete the syllabus by time . The Faculty doesn't care who understands what and all they care is of completing the damn syllabus in 6 - 8 months . So bad . And The System of separating students based on their performance is really not good . It demotivates them a lot and the students studying in the top section feel that they are lot greater than the lower ones . This isn't Fare .

Please Make Sure To Solve All Of The Problems I Mentioned . But I Know , The Sri Chaitanya Community Won't Change And All They Want Is Money , They All Have Is Greed For Money. I Wish I Had Joined Either FIITJEE OR Akash Institutions .

AND TO THE SRI CHAITANYA FACULTY OF MY COLLEGE , YOU ALL SUCK . YOU ALL ARE FREAKING UNEDUCATED VILLAGERS . HOPE YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS , BECOME LOW GRADE PEOPLE IN FUTURE . THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY .
Sravan Kumar

Aug 31, 2017

worst education system

i am a guy studying in sri Chaitanya an i am very sad about it. there is no physical activity to do. there are only studies. I wanted to be an engineer. i already made a design of a new gear which can increase fuel efficiency and power of a car.but i failed to make a prototype due to lack of equipment. i came here to get some knowledge. but i only got dissatisfied. they don't bother weather you get concept or not, but they only bother about marks and ranks, all the colleges are like this. they just scare students that if they don't get marks they will be useless in the future. most of the students get disappointed after getting average marks. they brain washed every person and parent that they give good education, in every way possible. I will just say one thing that not to join in sri Chaitanya. as they treat you as a looser if you don't get marks, and if you get marks they will say it is not enough. so I will please recommend you to, not listen to anyone but test them by yourself.
Aparna23

Jun 29, 2017

Education policy

First of all I'd like to let you know that joining Sri Chaitanya junior college is the worst decision I had ever made in my life. The complains are soo many that I don't understand where to begin. Being a CBSE student we were taught to understand analyse and learn but after I got there for first 3 months I questioned everything that seemed stupid to me. But later on after nearly 3 months u people made me sooo dumb that I stopped getting doubts. U just make students living robots. How do u expect a student to be perfect in 2 chapters per subject within a week n expect them to do well? That is nearly 5 to 6 chapters per week? That's ridiculous human mind needs time to understand things. N ur staff is never bothered whether the student understands the lesson or not all that u care about is to complete ur god damn syllabus in a inhumane rate there are very few lecturers who actually bother about the student too. And what kind of a system is this if a student can't score very well due to this lightning speed portion completion u judge them as being weak n not capable of anything n throw then to the lower sections??( As much as I knew I felt discrimination had an end once britishers left India but u proved me wrong!)Would you do that if it's ur daughter or son sitting there along with other students btw?? N infact this week it had reached the peaks of plain idiocism. It's 29th today n it's thursday it's the first working there this week. There's a hectic portion this weekend too as usual n u expect us to write mains exam on saturday n adadvance paper 1 and paper 2 on monday without having a least grip on the concept? N u expect the student's to do well? Lol. N actually there are loads more to say but I don't have any more time to waste on this. But in the end I would like to tell u that education is not making a student work like a donkey education is knowledge education is discipline education is wisdom education is academics along with several other things combined education is supposed to make a person ethical education is to teach students on how to think n not what to think. There are tons of student's who don't break their head day n night but still get in IIT with a very good rank that's bcus of the right way of preperation n not because someone tortured them day n night to fit things inside the brain while one needs rest. N btw there's much lag in the portion too.. Bcus of the hectic schedule poor lecturers are unable to complete the syllabus on time so practically there are very few chapters that we're completed with perfection. So practically if u think of it the only thing that ur capable of doing is to take a ransom promising a good education n cheat the parents. Sad.

~a student of Sri Chaitanya junior college bhaskar bhavan
pvsynaidu

Jun 21, 2017

Rude behaviour of Principal Sri Naresh

Regarding study material approached concerned at Sri Bhaskar Bavan,present there was No stock,and said to meet Principal Mr.Naresh. I approached him asked when will they give study material. Telling in a rude manner that he don't know and he will give stock incharge number. And I asked Home woks will be given in the Study material and so what the student need to do. Again in a rude manner he told us, tell your child dont do the home work. Chaitanya will feel shy those type of person sitting in Principal seat with very poor administration skills.Pls advise
Sankar Prasad Padhi

Jun 19, 2017

Return of joining fee

Dear Chairman Sir,

My daughter left your school within 7days of joining from Vizag Girls campus and I have submitted all required letters as well as cancelled check on Dt- 6th May 2017 but till date School not refunded my money which is Rs1,47,500.

Approached several times to School Principal and In-charge of the school but still waiting for the refund of the money.

As I am in need of money for admission in other school, I need my deposited amount as soon as possible.

S P padhi
F/o Shreya Padhi
Admn no - 178304209
JohnLinc

May 31, 2017

registering complain for water supply

registered12345
Rakesh bhaskar23

May 29, 2017

Phone taken by ao not returning even after patents visiting

Sri I studied long term in vizag Raman bhavan. Sir I bought phone to clg and it was taken and this fine I completed my long term over there my parents asking for several times he was telling that it went to main branch. And as per rule after completing academic yera it should be returned. I have seen my phone being used by one of the campus faculty. I request a answer it's a costly phone. My name m rakesh bhaskar phone no 9290088998 email ID rakeshbhaskar23@gmail.com.
I hope my complaint would be rectified
RajaSekhar Mallu

May 18, 2017

Ac and fan not working last two months

Sir i personally meet to Agm Sir Mr.Ravindra Gosala Sri Vybhavi since 2 months Ac and Fan both are not working rom no 115 I also paid full amount no body can not respond this summer is very hot, please co operate.
Ramarao VV

Apr 16, 2017

Rude behaviour

Sir its an humble request regarding the rude behavior of coordinators incharges vp's and even principal with the student. We r paying u such an amount of 1lakh for hostle.my son is a merit student nd he got 10 points in 10th.but now in 1st year due to those people he scared and didnt do well at all.he went to ur campus to work hard in studies with his excellence in 10th and with positive mind .but due to their scolding he is in depression regarding his studies.and the whole year was a black year for him.though hegot good score in ipe this year.nd for second year he came to vizag from vijayawada santa bhavan campus.but vizag bharathi bhavan pricipal is not accepting him to give admission in his college due to his worst academic marks in mains nd advance.and due to this my son got depressed nd telling that hr dont want to study now.ssir please dont repeat such behaviour with students please.whenever chairmen sir you enters any campus they behave in a different way.and principals r not speaking politely with parents.so i hope that i can get a remedy for my problem...thanking you....
Ramarao VV

Postpond d 2 nd year classes to 31 st march

PZ POSTPONED 2 ND YEAR CLASSES DUE TO UGADI
best sri chaitanya

Jan 4, 2017

harrashment of vp sheshagiri rao

Harrashment of vp sheshagiri rao to girls in Aiims ,mpl sections .he is touchering girls with his vulgar language and commenting on girl's dressing ,so sir please slove this issue .he is unmarried person ,how can u appoint him for a girls campus ?every girl is crying regarding his worst behaviour in campus.he has caste feeling about lower caste .Many students are attempting sucides because of his vulgur behaviour.if parents complaints to principal the vp is touchering more to that student so enquire and please take immediate action . some of the students went out from that campus in middle of the academic year because of his behaviour sir please change the vp sheshagiri
manogna7

Dec 21, 2016

I lost my english study material 2nd year

i lost my english study material i need the study material i am ready to pay the amount of the book Rs 50. So please help me for this
bskumar19

Nov 7, 2016

Demotivating Students and showing the andhra and ta discriminatielanganon towards the students

Hello Sir,

My Nephew is studying inter 1yr in your college at Kukatpally branch. Student is average and it was communicated initially when associate has been arrived to our come and even they have force us to join in this college. My nephew was influenced by someone and he took Bi.P.C and after one month he was panicked with the syllabus and he chooses MPC and we parents spoke to Principal and he accepted the student to move to MPC and asked us to return the books. However, we have not received the booked till the month of October even requesting many times and principal was keep giving excuses on these issue and management and lectures are forcing my nephew to get books and also they were not attending or sit in the class without books and my nephew was totally depressed with these situation and got demoralized. We have xeroxed all the books by spending nearly 4k. Unfortunately my nephew was met with an accident and his leg got welted and unable to climb 4 floors at your college and requested for an assistance to climb the step even for this management has not helps him and in the next day he was unable to walk and we informed principal on this situation and he was on leave for 1 and half week and when he been to college, management has sent him home due to log leave and not informing to DEAN which we do not know about this. We parents went to college and spoke to them and showed all the doctor proscriptions but still they have not permitted and asked us meet the dean of the college. We went to meet the dean pertaining to this issue nextday. Principal is too rude and impolite to us and he stopped us to meet the dean and told us to keep stay back our nephew in home and told him to learn from home by him self with out attending college and now they have provided the books to him and told to attend the final exams by paying full fee and these things has forcefully took a written letter from us by pretending us to take the TC.
Principal has demotivating and demoralizing the my nephew and cornering him in front of all the students and also the principal was showing the andhra and telangana discrimination towards the students and where my nephew was totally depressed and disturbed and also he is loosing concentration on studies.

We would like you to take the action immediately.
P badari narayana

Nov 2, 2016

English and Sanskrit study material

My son P gowri shanker studding sr. inter in vagdhevi bhavan at KPHB colony. They have face problem for study material of English and Sanskrit. accounts department persons are not issued. I have payed 75% fee and books money. Whey the account section was not issued the study material we don't know and midterm exams on 15.11.16. How he will prepared English and Sanskrit for exams please provide study material. and previously complaint to principal regarding study material, again its happen what is the system the SriChaitanya have maintained we don't know.
V V R Reddy

Oct 19, 2016

Negligence of incharge

My daughter V.Sireesha is studying inter 2nd year in tarnaka branch.The spelling of her name is incorrect in her hall ticket and when I asked the incharge for the correction he told that he'l do it.I gave him my daughter's 10th memo for name correction.Later when I asked him about this he told that it is already done and we can check it while paying the fee.But when i verified the spelling it was still incorrect.And now he's telling that it is not possible to change now and we have to change it only after getting the short memo.By this we can understand about how negligent the incharge is.
V V R Reddy

Oct 19, 2016

Negligence of incharge

My daughter V.Sireesha is studying inter 2nd year in tarnaka branch.The spelling of her name is incorrect in her hall ticket and when we asked the incharge to change it he told tht he will do it.But,later when we asked him about this he told that it is already done and it can be checked when we'l pay the fees.I verified her name and it was incorrect again.I reminded him for 3 times about the correction but he didn't do it.He told that we can change the spelling only after getting the short memo.By this complaint you might have understood about his negligence sir.
mashok.stm

Oct 15, 2016

Faculty not good

My daughter studying in Adhitya Bhavan, Nizamapet X Road, the following complaints need to address

1. Faculty is not good . the faculty not clearing doubts. specially Maths, Physics and Chemistry faculty is not up to the mark

2. Food quality is not good

3. there is a huge gap between Breakfast and Lunch (Break Fast @ 7:00 AM and Lunch @ 1:00 PM. this is ridiculous

i request college authorities to concentrate on these issues other wise i request all the parents please do not prefer this college.
Anommyous

Oct 12, 2016

Making a fish to climb a tree

These people should be handed over to the human right department because they do not know the value of physical education in everyone's life... guys these people are maniacs
They want a child to study iit from 8th and they don't care if the child wants to be in medical or other field they care abut the money. I wish a community would sue they soon
Akalamkam Ramakrishna

Sep 28, 2016

NO PHYSICAL EDUCATION

The Worst Education policy Sri Chaitanya Junior colleges are following in Andhra Pradesh. There is no Physical Education and Physical activities at all in any of their campus. How can a child bear the stress of 24 hours study policy by the worst institutions? I demand them Physical Education, Physical training as a compulsory subject.
Xavier924746

Sep 8, 2016

Ramakrishna bhavan campus staff including Dean how to talk with parents

Including Dean also staff they don't know how to talk with parents and to give respect.all are educated culture less fellows.AO Sridhar is narada in the campus between students and staff
pemula jalaiah

Sep 4, 2016

not resposd of staff

my son studied in junior inter (Bhaskara bhavan,pinnamanenivari road vijayawada) he is suffering from fever. I asked to staff by phone how is my son health.But staff was not respond and irregural answer. so please avaid this situations.
pemula jalaiah

Sep 4, 2016

no responce of staff

my son is suffer from fever. I ask to staff how is my son health but staff is not respond and irregural responce
rambabu.thiparani

Jul 28, 2016

Inter hostel fee rufund

STUDENT NAME T VISHNU VARDHAN FEE 5000 RECPT NO 8558803. Admission NO 167317407 VIJAYAWADA VYBHAVI. 111. Sir I RAMBABU POLICE DEPT I HAD PAID HOSTEL FEE 5000. Some domestic problem not joined hostel I CONSULT VJY HEAD OFF. Tatigadapa not respond so I request u please refund my HOSTEL ADV fee. 5000 MY SBI A C NO 30019018970 IFSC CODE. 1947. Address TRAMBABU. Cisf HEAD CONSTABLE CISF UNIT ONGC HAZIRA. Surat. City. Bhatpore. P.o. GUJARAT

paytm - Extra Money Deduction
    I have ordered dried Apricots and you have delivered me...
    Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml - They picked up product but not giving refund
    Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml Order ID: 19658406546 (1...
    Airtel payment bank - Payment bank is blocked
    Dear Team, I am paying the utility bill payments from...
    State Bank of India - education loan is given
    Sir, I want to say that I wanted education loan for...
    star plus serials - quality of sound of dpeech
    background music in certain serials is too loud we cannt...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Bigg Boss is media prostitution
    Dear Vijay TV, you can do anything just to run talks about...
    Street Dogs - street dogs
    send the dog's van to the area sanathnagar s r r 1165...
    disturbance - Disturbance
    Sir Please send dog catcher squad we are really disturbed...