SRI RAMACHANDRA HOSPITAL CHENNAI

Consumer complaints and reviews about SRI RAMACHANDRA HOSPITAL CHENNAI

Lavanya calyampondi

Nov 2, 2018

Dr. Vaishnavi- Medicine department

Worst doctor I have ever seen. My mother was admitted for shortness of breath. All investigations were done like Doppler chest, Echo, Ultrasound, I spent nearly 50k for the tests for past 10 days. They dint give any treatment. My mother had respiratory attack again and shouted for help. Dr. Vaishnavi- told my mom that she is uncooperative and lunatic and said they can't give treatment. Iam her only daughter and my dad is old, before I went and picked a cab to take her to other hospital, the nurses put her on a stretcher and left the stretcher out of the hospital door. I complained to the admin, but they threatened that they will register a case that we are creating an issue. I request the public to be careful in choosing this hospital.
Briscorussel

Oct 6, 2018

Staff misbehaves

Floor incharge at general Block (name:Mr. Christi) misbehaves to the another by flirting to the female staffs where the female staff doesn't like that and she replies him because of his seniority. Kindly take some action
natarajanarunachalam

Oct 5, 2017

No Proper Treatment and Wrong Billing

Had a Worst Experience With Ramachandra Hospital.
My Mother had a swelling in Nasal so she consulted a ENT doctor Sanjeev Mohanty. He said this will affect brain so surgery should be done immediately.
So my dad admitted her. My Dad is 50+ and my mother is a cancer patient under treatement for 6+ years. Both were made to wait in waiting hall for 3 hours then rooms were given.
No Proper response from doctors and nurses from A3 ward. we were informed operation would take 3 hours. Similarly she was taken to OT at 10.15 AM. My mother was transferred to room at 1.45 PM.
She was crying out in pain so i calmed her and made her sleep. After she got up she said operation took only 10 minutes the Chief doctor took classes to 4 junior students about my mother since the anaesthetician forgot the time and came late.
After operation was over she was left in a dark place along with 20 - 25 patients in stretcher no one took care. She vomitted twice on the OT dress she was wearing and none cleaned it also.
The Chief ENT doctor checked my mother the next day only till that no doctors checked her. third day her dressing was removed and she was left bleeding the chief doctor went after removing and when asked about bleeding none of the doctors and nurses responded.
Discharge was given by Chief at 1.00 PM and the hospital submitted the claim for insurance at 6.00 PM. Total Bill Amount 53,000. Insurance Claim was 37,000. They asked my dad to pay remaining amount and get my mom discharged. My dad asked for detailed bill summary as he saw the insurance people from hospital increased bill amount since its Claim for benefits.
They responded it was getting late for them to go home. Pay the amount and get detailed bill after 3 days. or else wait and pay room charges we dont bother. Then without any options my dad paid the amount and discharged my mom. None of the sisters or doctors advised anything.
mailtoravi

Jun 22, 2017

wrong treatment.

Junior doctors only gives treatment.my mother was suffering from chest pain.they did n't understand the problem. They suggest admit in hospital 4 days.they given cordialogy realated treatment and used unnecessary medicine. But tests results are normal. Example:Echo. Tnt. Sr doctors explain to Jr doctors only.but they don't tell problem patianat mentar and patianat.

I have been taken in another hospital, they identify the problem.Actual problem is infection and gas.they given right tratament.

4 days Time and money waste in ramachandra hospital.

I submitted bills in insurance company for amount reumborcement . They replayed mail and asked to submit hospital format paper all expenses are in one document to approve the amount.i went to hospital and contacted admin, she simply said that we won't give any document and we provide cash less treatment only. So health insurance too wasted.
My sugg is first Sr doctor need to identify problem.
Kamini.c

Mar 25, 2017

Sri Ramachandra hospital chennai

Had a worst experience at this hostipal today(25/3/17). I made appointment with Dr.Anitha, gynaecologist between 2 and 4. Without seeing a patient(I went to treatment for first time) and analyzing their past treatments. She provided medication.
Is it ethical???
Plz don't repeat this in ur future.Ppl believe in u and coming for treatment. Doing lyk this is shame to ur profession.
mahesh2311

Oct 6, 2016

Money minded

They are doing everything delay in ICU. Since to get more money from ICU patient.
After 25 days ventilation usage for my mother,they are trying for Tracheostomy. Its too bad and worst.
Please don't refer this hospital.

Mahesh

Jan 8, 2012

WRONG SURGERY

HI FRIENDS

NO ONE CAN REFER THE WORST SRI RAMACHANDRA HOSPITAL PORUR CHENNAI BECAUSE THE HOSPITAL MOTIVE IS MONEY MINDED, ACTUALLY MY PROBLEM IS UMBILICAL HERNIA THE MONEY MINDED DOCTORS CAN DO LAPAROSCOPY, BUT IN THIS CASE MANY DOCTORS CAN REFER OPEN SURGERY IS BEST, BUT THIS CASE IN RAMACHANDRA DOCTORS RECOMMENDS LAP IN LAP ONLY 20% OPERATION CAN BE SUCCESS. THE DOCTORS CANNOT TELL ANY THING THEY CAN DO LAP. I CAN SPEND MORE THAN 2.5 LAKH

NOW MY PROBLEM IS OVER STOMACH PAIN AND BLOOD LOSE IN UMBILICAL AREA. THE OPERATION AREA CAN BE INFECTED. THE DOCTORS RECOMMENDED NOW ONCE AGAIN DO OPEN OPERATION, THEY CANNOT TELL WHAT IS THE RIGHT PROBLEM.

I GO TO OTHER DOCTORS THEY CAN TOLD THE EXACT PROBLEM IN RAMACHANDRA HOSPITAL CAN DO THE WRONG OPERATION SO ONCE AGAIN DO OPERATION. WRIGHT NOW THE OPERATION IS VERY MAJOR AND COMPLICATED. LAST 2 MONTH I DID NOT SLEEP VERY WELL

SO NO ONE RECOMMEND RAMACHANDRA HOSPITAL TOLD YOUR FRIENDS.