Srisailam devasthanam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Srisailam devasthanam

Nov 25, 2022

Touch Darshan Aadhar card hard copy

I have visited the srisailam November 2 nd 2022,, i faced many issues in temple due to temple staff rude behaviour,i carried my family members aadhar card soft copies i am at touch Darshan quee line morning 5 o clock and waited 2 hours for touch Darshan token finally the token counter staff said aadhar card hard copy is mandatory to give tokens and i requested that person almost 15 minutes nad all staff saying go and complaint to EO we are following EO orders.because early morning 5 o clock no Xerox center available near by ticket counter and ticket counter person said I am unable enter aadhar number without hardcopy i said i will read aadhar numbers will help you but he won't agree for that finally morning 7 am one Xerox shop open he charged 1 printout 20 rupees. And again I stand in queue after 10am with aadhar card hard copies and took tokens.

Finally my question is why aadhar card hard copy mandatory token counter operator not capable to enter aadhar number without hardcopy on what basis temple EO posting duty in tickets counter and why temple comittee wasting paper and devots money in god's place and why temple not accepting digital currency.

Rules are follow by common people only not government.
Srinivas
9966782021
Kodeboina

Oct 16, 2022

Rude staff in Garbalayam

They dont want normal / common devotees to do abhishekam in garbhalayam ?
adi venkatesh

May 10, 2022

Remove barricade

We are visited for darshan at Srisailam Temple on 3rd & 4th May 2022. Before darshan we had go to sacred bathing at Krishna River. The administrative's wired across river for not bathing for devotees. I had asking for bote person. He told that devotees are bathing at river and dies, he told. The devotees why come to the temple take a bath in the krishna river and do darshan at srisailam temple. Please remove the barricade at srisailam river.

Venkatesh
Gwenny

Sep 17, 2017

Facilities in srisailam

I have visited srisailam devasthanam for doing devasthanam related work. So I have stayed there for nearly 1 month. In 1 month I needed so money times ATMs . But there is only 2 ATMs & now working 1 atm and in that atm also no cash. & There no one accepting card .how can public get survived without money . Please provide more ATMs or always keep cash in ATMs. srisailam devasthanam govt responsible for public safety & needs . Thank you
ravikirankottam

Aug 21, 2017

AGILE SECURITY OVER ACTION IN SRISAILAM DEVASTHANAM

We visited srisailam devasthanam on 19th august 2017 i am doing rudhra yagam since 7 years and abhishekam also same this time i saw private security inside temple and also inside garbhalayam,they just shouting on devotees inside garbhalaya , in garbhalayam they must control rush by polite and they must guide devotees in right with infinity patience it is missing 100% they are behaving rude on poor devotees,if they offer any bribe inside garbhalayam they will give harathy and water to do abhishekam it is hurting the sentiments of devotees if they dont offer money they just shout to move faster and faster , this staff who is standing in garbhalayam they dont care lord shiva and they dont care normal devotees.

another issue why srisailam devasthanam increased all seva prices in very high what is the purpose and message ?

they dont want normal / common devotees not to do abhishekam in garbhalayam ?

100% wrong decissions by managment and they must remove agile security from inside temple.

I hope they will give me reply if not i am planning to form communuty to save our god and devotees rights.

Ravikiran.k
Dipu1318

Oct 30, 2016

Delay in Special ticket Q line in Srisailam

We want to participate in suprabhata seva and early morning abhishekam in Srisailam. Previous day we reached Srisailam and enquired for next day seva tickets. They asked to come at 7:30 PM. We reached ticket counter Q line at 7:30 PM. We stood in the line for tickets for more than an hour. If collection of tickets in advance is taking this much time, then howmuch waiting we need to bear for actual participation of seva. For what purpose the Temple management is creating such inconvenience to the devotees? I am writing this while standing in Q. The management people have to keep an eye in these unnecessary suffering of devotees.
Naveen1389

Dec 31, 2015

About facilities inside temple and seva tickets

This month 27th we came to Srisailam for dharshan and also to perfom abhishekam to Lord Shiva. We have booked online abhishekam seva tickets in advance. But on that day due to heavy rush abhishekam service cancelled but online abhishekam booked devotes did not get any intimation about cancellation. When we entered into temple thinking about abhishekam there is no seva today you have to do abhishekam in vrudhamallikarjuna temple not in main temple. We are really disappointed when temple staff told us seva is cancelled. We came to Srisailam just to do abhishekam but we did not get any refund for this seva cancellation. Who is responsible for this last minute cancellation who will bare our money loss and time. And one more worst thing is when we try to give compliant about this I found grievance and complaint cell is closed it looks like it always closed. This is how you are maintaining temple how devotes approach management. And another issue is my parents are old and we have infants we were in search of special Q for old and infants Q but Q line is locked. When we asked staff we have to take 500rs ticket so that dharshan will be faster for kids and old age people. Can you tell me every one can not afford 500 rupee dharshan ticket. Please try to manage when crowd is more do not create problem to devotes if you can manage sevas please refund money to devotes. If you can not return money please do not take money from devotes for any seva. And one more issue I observed staff behavior also not that good the way they are answering to the devotes so rash. I could not understand one thing temple and other employees surviving because devotes visiting to temple and temple is getting money if your are not treating devotes properly that is the bad thing you are doing. I lost money and I did not get good dharshan and seva. I hope these things will not repeat again from management. Every one can not compliant there will be poor people coming to temple just see god and do pooja 1500 for a seva is too costly if you are cancelling like this at last minute they will be on trouble keep this in mind so some justice to devotes. I observed crowd is increasing but the facilities are not enough for the crowd.