SRS Travels

Consumer complaints and reviews about SRS Travels

Ramesh moratagi

Dec 1, 2022

Lost of luggage

Worst bus experience I never had before ...
I have lost the AirPods costs of 14,000 along with Real mi Power bank.
No safety
No security for luggage’s
Irresponsible staff

my journey details as follows the Bus
Dear Passenger, Bus Journey details from Bangalore to Bagalkote on 30/11/2022 are PNR: 37019484, Seat No: 10U, Boarding:Majestic Ananda Rao Circle at 09:00 PM, Address:SRS Travels Parking, Opp Fortune Hotel, Bus No: KA 01 AF-6654 and Driver details: and Checking Inspector: and Pickup Url: -- http://www.srsbooking.com, Helpline:080-26801616, Stage Contact number: - SRS Travels
ADITYA CHINGALE

Nov 3, 2019

Non co operation

Hello sir as on 29 oct we missed our bag to take and than after the next day we called the office a d got the drivers number, he said hell give it on 2 as the bus returns from another round trip to pune. Again on nxt day when i called the driver was not picking cals and he refused to keep the bag in katraj office as it needs only 2 min to keep and the office members too were not looking or giving interest in our issue please resolve this problem asap as the bag contains important books.
ADITYA CHINGALE

Nov 3, 2019

Non co operation

We missed a bag in the bus during our journey from belgaum to pune on 29.10.19 in the bus no KA01AF9224. we are tryin to reach the driver and the office staff from katraj but The driver is been very rude and uncooperative nor he is keeping the bag in the katraj office. He is not attending our calls .
Even the staff has been rude and uncooperative.
3 days passed we still didnt get our bag. Thanks to resolve asap.
Huxley

Jan 2, 2017

Dear All,

My name is Huxley. I have booked and travelled in SRS Travels from NAGERCOIL to Chennai on 1st Jan 2017. The PNR number is 15549343. I had booked 3 seats L1, L2 and L3.

I had a very worst experience yesterday, among these many years of my Bus journey. I like to bring it to your notice. As I have booked 3 tickets for my complete family, I have brought 4 bags as luggage. When the Bus arrived at Nagercoil, I asked the SRS Office person, to open the carrier space to place my luggage. I got a reply as the carrier space can’t be opened and asked me to place the luggage in the bus. I started arguing that, I can’t place it inside the bus in the pathway as it will be a disturbance to all passengers and the baggage also may have a chance of missing. Repeatedly denying for my concern, the official finally provided me a reply as ‘THE CARRIER KEY WAS LOST AND HENCE CANNOT OPEN THE CARRIER SPACE’. I asked, how you can provide such kind of irresponsible reply, for that I got a reply as ‘CONDUCTOR HAS TOOK THE KEY AND HE IS NOT COMING FOR THE TRIP’. Frustrated of the replies I got, I said, I cannot take my luggage inside the bus; he personally asked another office person and he himself carried all my luggage and placed them in the path. After entering the bus I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE ALL THE PASSENGERS LUGGAGE IN THE PATH, SEEING MY CONVERSATION ALL THE PASSENGERS RAISED THE SAME ISSUE AS, WHY NONE OF THE PASSENGER’S LUGGAGE IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE CARRIER. After this, the driver started quarrelling as, the booking is only for the person and not for the luggage. If you want to travel you should come only with 1 bag and if there is more bags you need to book luggage. It went on as the driver started quarrelling aggressively and I am very much embarrassed as I am getting scolded by a driver between the other passengers. I asked him ‘WHY YOU ARE NOT OPENING THE CARRIER, IF NONE OF THE PASSENGER LAUGGAGE IS THERE, WHAT IS INSIDE, YOU PLEASE OPEN THE CARRIER’. THERE IS NO REPLY FROM HIM FOR THIS.

Since the luggage are very much disturbing the passengers, I have called the SRS head office and informed about the situation. They have replied me that they will ask TRICHY office to check the issue.

When bus reached TIRUNELVELI , bus was stopped at the SRS office and an office person came for inspecting my luggage. I told them, I was told the inspection will be done at TRICHY, why it’s done here. They told everything is same and added, ‘WE WOULD HAVE LEFT YOU, BUT SINCE YOU HAVE CALLED THE HEAD OFFICE AND COMPLAINED US WE ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU WITHOUT PAYING FOR THE LUGGAGE’. I asked why should I pay, I am carrying 4 bags for 3 tickets, am I not allowed to carry 4 bags when I hold 3 tickets. They finally said, no, we will charge for the poly bags which I had with me, and they started like fighting with me, finally I said, ok, I will pay and complaint in the head office. He replied, wherever you want to complain, but we are not going to leave you unpaid, as you have complained the situation to Head Office. I paid the luggage charge for my 2 poly bags. Finally the thing is, having 3 tickets in hand, I carried only 2 hand bags and paid charge for 2 medium sized poly bags.

I specifically complain about the Co-Driver who boarded the bus at Tirunelveli, he has harassed me a lot by words and in an aggressive manner and that’s why I had decided to pay the amount and leave the place. I felt very bad by the words of the Driver who has boarded in Tirunelveli. Especially, I was not treated as a passenger yesterday, and the hospitality is very worst experience for me.

Seeing the situation, few passengers came forward and raised concern along with me asking why none of the luggage is kept in carrier and it’s not a single person problem, it’s an issue for all passengers. All the drivers and office persons combined and shouted at them saying, ‘you don’t have any issue and we will bring your luggage safe to the destination, but here the issue is different, he has complained to HO, so we are going to charge, we are not going to charge you, so you can leave without creating any issue’. So they left.

FINALLY, I ACCEPTED TO PAY AS ALL THE PASSENGERS ARE GETTING DELAYED. BUT, I ASKED THEM, ‘OK, I WILL PAY, BUT I WANT YOU TO OPEN THE CARRIER AND PLACE MY LUGGAGE THERE’. THEY SAID NO, WE WILL NOT. I ASKED THEM, I AM PAYING, THEN WHY YOU WON’T OPEN THE CARRIER AND PLACE THE LUGGAGE IN THE AREA WHERE IT NEED TO BE KEPT. THEY SAID, NO, WE ARE CHARGING ONLY FOR THE LUGGAGE AND WE WILL KEEP IT WHEREVER IT IS FOR OUR CONVENIENCE. YOU JUST CHECK IF IT’S NOT GETTING DELIVERED ALONG WITH YOU.

Later we came to know from one of the office person that, THE CARRIER IS LOADED WITH APPLE BOXES.

I am really upset a lot, for gaining money through loading the apple boxes, SRS travels has not allowed the passengers to place the luggage in the carrier and created issue and made me pay for my 2 luggage, in spite of having 3 tickets in the bus. I am very much embarrassed with the behavior of the staff and the hospitality provided to the passengers.

For any clarifications please contact me – 9094005834

I HAVE ATTACHED FEW PHOTOS FOR YOUR REFERENCE. I REQUEST YOU TO ZOOM AND CHECK THE PICTURES, SO THAT YOU CAN COME TO KNOW THAT THE LUGGAGE ARE PLACED TILL THE END OF THE BUS.

Note: Since the upper boot space above seats are occupied by Berths, we are dependent on the Carrier Space only.

WORST BUS TRAVEL EVER MADE-EMBARRASED WITH THE BEHAVIOUR OF THE STAFF AND THE HOSPITALITY PROVIDED TO THE PASSENGERS WORST BUS TRAVEL EVER MADE-EMBARRASED WITH THE BEHAVIOUR OF THE STAFF AND THE HOSPITALITY PROVIDED TO THE PASSENGERS WORST BUS TRAVEL EVER MADE-EMBARRASED WITH THE BEHAVIOUR OF THE STAFF AND THE HOSPITALITY PROVIDED TO THE PASSENGERS

Huxley

Jan 2, 2017

Dear All,

For any clarifications please contact me – 9094005834

I HAVE ATTACHED FEW PHOTOS FOR YOUR REFERENCE. I HAVE MORE PHOTOS BUT SITE RESTRICT TO 1 PHOTO ONLY

BOOBALAN G

Oct 20, 2015

BOARDING ISSUE

Boarding Issue :-

I am BOOBALAN. i booked SRS multi axle volve chennai to Tuticorin Boarding at Changalpat bypass In 22.50 Boarding point but i reached 10.20pm and reported to mentioned number. but bus not came to boarding point upto 11 p.m and i called to srs office and they told bus will just wait 10 mins in two times and at 11.30 i am speake harsely to srs manager and magesh chennai office and he enquired and told bus is crossed and drive forget to pickup and they requested to come after 50km and i gone by taxi and again they requested to come forward 60km and again i taken another call taxi and they told come forward we are in one coffee shop and they told that addredss and switched off the mobile.i complianted to srs manager but still no response from srs side.I think Drivers & Time Keepar committed other passenger for commission basis with help of srs management thats why srs also not giving proper response.All other passangers are surely affected due to that i think so you can conform these from other passangers who are travelled in that bus.

Seriously i was affected with health problem due to that day full night i was strugled to get other bus and also spended more money to get the bus as per them instruction pls find ticket details below:-

Operator :- SRS TRAVELS CHENNAI

deepujoss

May 22, 2014

WORST SERVICE

hi ,

i have booked a ticket in SRS Travels from Chennai to Nagercoil via Redbus.
The bus operators said us to wait near Chengalpattu Toll gate , but the bus didn't stop there.
When we called them , they said that there is no stop there.
They are not even ready to take our calls.
We lost 1500/- per night and missed an important meeting.
We called many times to return money, but they denied to give .
saran.k.f

Dec 5, 2013

Increase of ticket price

I'm Saran, I just want to complaint about the increase of ticket price of SRS private bus. Normally from Chennai to nagercoil all the other travels charges for 750 to 900 for the Non-AC bus. But SRS charges the double of the actual price. They are charging 1500 per ticket, even its more than the charge of AC-Volvo ticket rate. Please check about it and take action. I have attached the screenshot of the online booking page for your reference.

Saran