SSC Cgl 2017 Online Application Issue

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC Cgl 2017 Online Application Issue

Shubh@m k@le

Dec 17, 2017

Error cannot connect to the server

Sir/madam ,
I registered to the chsl form and attached photograph and sign but when I am applying for online application form then there is an error of server that we cannot connect to the server
My email ID is: shubhamkale1599@gmail.com

What is this error about ? How can we overcome it?
harish217

Dec 17, 2017

ssc chsl server problem

This is harish. sir, when I trying to apply for SSC CHSL every time I tried to register there is popup like SERVER NOT CONNECTING!!!TRY AFTER SOME TIME dec 18th is the last date I'm trying for 4 days.. I don't what to please kindly explain
Pavithra Subrayan

Dec 15, 2017

Interchange the first and second preference exam centre

Registration number:64013285042
Name:THANIKAIVEL S
Email id: subrayanpavithra@gmail.com

Respected Sir/Madam,
Please change my first exam preference centre to Coimbatore ans second exam preference centre to Madurai.Please change my exam as i mentioned above.Please it is my kindly request.
Pavithra Subrayan

Dec 15, 2017

Interchange my first and second preference exam centre

Reg no: 64013285042
Password:4470
Email id:subrayanpavithra@gmail.com
Date of birth:04/07/1996

Respected Sir/Madam,
Please change my first preference centre from madurai to coimbatore and second preference centre from coimbatore to madurai.Please change the centre because it is the nearest place from my hometown.
bhargav ajudiya

not register my detail

when i fillied register detail then can press 'enter' but not register detail. but not register my form so please help me and solve this problem. i hope you can early solve this problem.
satbir jamwal

Dec 11, 2017

registration no. not recieved

I registered my self with ssc chsl 2017 yesterday dated 10.12.17 but after filling my details successfully . I have not recieved any registration number from ssc so far on my email id i.e jamwalsatbir@gmail.com my name satbir singh
fathers name ..Rattan singh jamwal Mothers name.. shashi devi d.o.b... 23sept1988 .. please look into the matter and do the needful as soon as possible thanks
SHEIKH SALMAN

Nov 30, 2017

not getting registration number & password

I register myself in ssc website but unfortunately I didn't receive registration no and password
My email id is: sheikhsalman575@gmail.com
SHEIKH SALMAN

Nov 30, 2017

not getting registration no. and password

I register myself in ssc website but unfortunately I didn't receive registration no. And password
My email id is: sheikhsalman575@gmail.com
kiran wale

Nov 17, 2017

not getting id & password on mail id

i fulfilled all details while selecting photo & signature i closed it i am not getting my id & password on mail id ( wale.ray7@gmail.com)
sourabh ghildiyal

Nov 2, 2017

GETTING PROBLEM IN REGISTRATION

I am getting a problem while filling the application form of ssc je 2017, after the complete filling of registration part it is showing that "REGISTRATION ALREADY EXISTS". But I had not registration before that so I don't have any registration no. and password ,please help.

email: sourabhghildiyal123@gmail.com
rakshit72

Oct 31, 2017

new registration

respected sir,
i had registered for the ssc je 2018 but i didnt get my registeration no. and password.
please help me regarding this.
gmail id-rakshit7291@gmail.com
Iamjyoti

Aug 18, 2017

Technical problem

My exam was on 16th August,3rd shift at computer junction center. I completed my 10 questions but when I saw that green colour is visible on them so I again selected all the 10 answers but still correct answer was not selected. So I called upon sir , told him about the problem then he clicked on some other option then on right option which I told him. Then it was selected correctly. But again when I moved onto next question ,the previous answer was erased. Again I called someone then explained the problem again . She did the same thing but then also it was not working. Then again one sir came then I explained again the problem to him then he asked me to wait. After sometime my system was changed.

But in-between a lot of time was wasted. I was not able to even see many questions and attempted other questions in tension.So was not able to complete my exam just because of technical issue.PLEASE PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND TAKE THE ACTION. HOPING FOR A FAVOURABLE RESPONSE.

Jyoti Dalal
Roll no. - 2201043032
jyotidalal1996@gmail.com
Krushnadas

Aug 8, 2017

Not providing extra rough sheet in exam Hall

I have appeared 2017 SSC CGL exam on dated 5th/August /2017 3rd shift. I didn't get extra rough sheet in exam hall. Is there any provision for providing only one rough sheet.
They didn't provide pen and rough sheet before starting the exam.. It's difficult for a student to manage the time (60 minutes) with these problems.
I request you to Investigate regarding this issue please.
him23anshu

Aug 2, 2017

CANNOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD--SHOWING INCOMPLETE APPLICATION STATUS

CANNOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD--SHOWING INCOMPLETE APPLICATION STATUS

Registration ID :63005119038

pls solve the issue sir..
sinha.ramesh00

Jul 30, 2017

Incomplete Application

I applied to ssc cgl 2017. I made online payment and complied all the formalities. But the status shows "incomplete". For which I can not download my admit card.

Please help me so that I can appear at the CGL exam 2017

My Reg No is 60000427737. Early reply is requested for guidance.
Shvas

Jul 26, 2017

Application status showing incomplete

I apply to ssc cgl 2017 i make online payment but in status showing incomplete
When i try to make again to make oonline payment there showing a payment has been already done on same reference no
So i generate e chalan nd make offline payment bt still status showing incomplete
Pls help me..

reg no 63005551393
Jyotsna Rai

Jun 22, 2017

SSC CGL 2017 application incomplete in status

With due respect, I wish to inform you that I filled my SSC CGL Application form on 19th june. I was actually trying to fill it from 5 days but whenever i tried , the server was not connecting. On 19th I filled the form and submitted it but the application status is showing application "incomplete" while the registration part is provisionally accepted.
Now since the application date is over and I am unable to fill it again.
Kindly resort the issue as soon as possible.
I shall be grateful to you.
my registration number is 60000090978.
ManthanH Patel

Unable to complete application process for ssc cgl 2017

Dear Sir/Madam

I was trying to Register online but it was coming up as server unavailable still before the end date 19.05.2017 at 3.00 pm. I spend hours together in the morning also but I was unable to register as it was showing up as server not available. I tried many times but I had an issue. At 5:30 when I tried I was able to register but it's not letting me apply. Please help. Kindly help with atleast getting the application completed.

Registration number:64007713598

Manthan Patel
ManthanH Patel

Unable to Complete Application due to Server error

Registration number:64007713598

Manthan Patel
@iamsumit

about registration n number

i register as new user in the ssc cgl but after registration inn new user the application is not open foe fill up the details of mine
and going to register in user. it said already register and i don't get any registration number so how an fill up the form.
sangeetha.vardharajan

SSC site not working

I was not unable to http://164.100.129.99/cgl17/ open the url and am getting a blank page when i tried several times.

Please help..

Registration number:64007716238

Rishav Krishna
Shiny dumpati

Jun 19, 2017

Unable to submit my application

Dear sir/ madam,

Im unable to submit my application form since 2 days.i somehow managed to get my registration id. But when i try to enter my id and submit my application it is showing as
Server cannot be reached.please try again later.
My id:60000171597..please extend the date for 1 week for students sake.
vishalnagpal39

Server down

Can not connect to the server!!!Please try again later

RELIANCE M N P PROBLEM - Regarding port number
    Please provide port number for 7488226783.....i have tried...
    SSC - General
    Worst site of SSC ... CHSL
    SSC - General
    Contact for any assistance regarding SSC CHSL 9125974888..
    BMTC - EXTRA TICKET FARE AND MOLESTY
    On 17th December around at 2:10 pm conductor of BMTC bus...
    MCD - Unauthorised Construction
    The house no B- 8/12 Vasant Vihar New Delhi-110057...
    SSC Cgl 2017 Online Application Issue - Error cannot connect to the server
    Sir/madam , I registered to the chsl form and attached...
    Spicejet - wrongly charged for excess baggage
    Hi Team This is a complaint about Spice Jet charging for...
    registered post - for not posted VP Letter
    My track consignment number is RT513629734IN of VP Letter...