SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

raj1995.chandan

normalisation

Sir my exam was on 18th august shift 3. I felt my paper was difficult than other exams held before.
So i request you to please introduce normalisation procedure.
Thankyou

Sir/Madam,

Bihar the connection between South Bengal and North Bengal is totally disrupted.My exam
suspended. In this situation it is not possible to reach there for my exam.

Looking forward for a positive response. please help.

Sir/Madam,

centre is at SILIGURI on 22nd Aug (whereas my preference was Berhampore ,Kolkata , Malda ).
Three railway bridges damaged and so all TRAINS have been cancelled. Also the bus route is
suspended. In this situation it is not possible to reach there for my exam.

It is my humble request to look into this matter and provide me a chance to appear in the exam.I will have only one chance left. Looking forward for a positive response. please help.

Sir/Madam,

I am tanushree ghosh with reg no 60000319334. Due to the heavy flood in North Bengal and Bihar the road and rail connection between South Bengal and North Bengal is totally disrupted.My exam centre is at SILIGURI on 22nd Aug (whereas my preference was Berhampore ,Kolkata , Malda ) . 3 railway bridges broke down and so all TRAINS have been cancelled. Also the bus route is suspended. In this situation it is not possible to reach there for my exam.

It is my humble request to look into this matter and provide me a chance to appear in the exam.I will have only one chance left.Looking forward for a positive response. please help.

t ghosh

vicky@786

server problem

Bhai jinki BH server problem hai WO log contact kare watts app pe 8800541270 . group banate hai nd SSC head office chalte hai .
samim ansari 786

SSC CGL 2017

There was problem with mouse it was not warking properly in SSC CGL 17 the Aug 1st shift I also complaint about it but they said that it is all OK but after complaining 2nd time they changed my mouse so due to this my 10 to 15 minute lost.So plz sir schedule anathor date for me I will be very thankful to you.
Exam-SSC CGL
EXAM DATE 17TH AUG 2017 (1st shift)
NAME-SAMIM ANSARI
ROLL NO-4410003632
Dob-15-07-1994.
Center-DS project ruiya purbapara kalyani express way Kolkata West Bengal, 700119
Sai srinuvas

Technical Error

My name is Sai srinuvas ,my roll no is .8601004169.
Center.KG Reddy engineering and technology,Hyderabad.

During the exam I faced difficulties as my system not allowing me to mark my answer properly.So with this difficulties I unable to make my answer ,as the marked answer are becoming blank repetedly.At the last minute i had seen this in Maths section,i didnt see remaining section whether the all attempted marked or not.And even after submitting i didnt get how many questions i had attempted.The same problem i faced in 2016 tier2 maths section.I have seen such problems in IBPS online exams.why cont ssc conduct exams without any problem.
arid

about ssc cgl 2017

my name is syed md arid reg no is 64006876234 my exam was on 16th august in siliguri west bengal
due to flood i was unable to go to the exam hall on scheduled time and date,i am preparing for this exam aince last 10 month
so it is a humble request to ssc please give me a chance to appear in the exam,
one more thing my 1st preference was berhampur,siliguri was my last preference
SUREKHA SHARMA

technical problem during exam 18/08/2017

Respected sir / mam'
Today (18/08/2017), I was appeared for SSC CGL 2017 exam at the centre Computer Junction Pvt Ltd Okhla F-62 phase1,New Delhi.I am Surekha Dharma ,roll no 2201350765. And during the exam server was not responding well after every second question I was facing problem of not clicking on my answer . That's why I cannot gave my exam properly and a lotsof time was wasted . I have been preparing hard for this exam for 1 year and due to this technical problem I couldn't give attempt my exam properly . Kindly help me for giving my exam again . I am expecting a positive response.
Thanking you!
yogesh_kumar9858

wrong question

hello , i want to share my experience about the exam of ssc cgl (tire 1) 2017, shift I- 18th of August, overall the question paper was good but i found the options of one question from quant section are wrong (not satisfy the answer of question). the question was " what should be the remainder if 6729 is divided by 35. most probable answer to this question is 9,but it was missing among the given options.
Gokul Gopan

CANNOT DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD

Dear Sir/madam
I am unable to download the admit card of SSC cgl examination hence unable to take a print out of the same. Please help

roll no:64006185622
suraj kumar yadav

ssc cgl 2017 exam question incorrect

I, suraj kumar yadav,attemted cgl2017 exam on 17 august 2017 at 2nd shift. during the exam i noticed one question from gernal ability & one question from quant is incorrect or their options were incorrect.

gernal ability question was as ....... painter, men ,vegetarian of pie chart type
&

quant.. question was as... xyz is right angled triangleat y= 90. if m<z=60 find find 1/2(secX)

i think both questions are not clear to understand.
Manishkumarsingh21

Aug 18, 2017

My answer were not saved by system

Hello sir
My name is Manish Kumar Singh
I have given SSC CGL 2017 paper today (18-08-2017) in 1st shift. I face a major problem during my exam. My answers was not saved by system or SSC server, I have to click on the answers many time but still it doesn't save it. After clicking many time it shows marked on question side but green colour wasn't show in other side where all questions no. Show. I don't know what to do now please help me regarding this issue
Manish Kumar Singh
Roll no. 6001024203
Srishti@123#

Technical issue

My exam screen hanged in the last 1-2 seconds. And I was clicking for an answer at that time. I clicked a few times thinking the input wasn't taken by one click. And all of a sudden i heard invigilators instructing about ending the exam and filling the feedback form. I saw the timer it was 0:01 to be precise. And then all of a sudden all of the clicks probably happened and the whole page was exited to the desktop. I called in the invigilator to relogin. But since my time was over the system did not let me.

I could never see my number of attempts.
I am worried as to whether my exam was even submitted or not. Is there any way to contact SSC regarding this matter?

Exam roll no : 2201026382
Exam venue : online infra a-22 first floor, Vivek vihar, new delhi-110095
bk94bharat@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2017

unable to attend the exam

I Bharat kumar having SCC CGL Exam on 16th August 2017 in patna, Computer Hub,Rajeev nagar 4:15p.m 5:15 p.M.
Sir due to the poor traffic I reached the center 5 Minutes late after the reporting time i.e.-3:45p.m. but guards were not allowed me to enter I told them my problem even 7 other candidates were also late. We requested them to ask our issue to seniors but they did not give the message to seniors and we missed the exam.
Sir it can happen to anyone alteast they should allow the candidate before 15 mintues. Candidates are preparing for 1 year and we are eagerly waiting for the examination, due to a small issue of 5 minutes we were not allowed. now we are in big frustration and think our life is worse.
Sir please give a solution to us. There are many candidates who missed the exam give atleast one chance those have legal issues.
bk94bharat@gmail.com

did not attend the exam

Respected sir

I bharat kumar having SCC CGL Exam on 16th August 2017 in patna, computer hub,AVN school road no.04,rajeev nagar 4:15in 5:15P.M.
Sir due to the poor traffic I reached the center 5 Minutes late after the reporting time i.e.3:50but guards were not allowed me to enter I told them my problem even 7 other candidates were also late. We requested them to ask our issue to seniors but they did give the message to seniors and we missed the exam.
Sir it can happen to anyone alteast they should allow the candidate before 15 mintues. Candidates are preparing for 1 year and we are eagerly waiting for the examination, due to a small issue of 5 minutes we were not allowed.we are getting frustration .
Name-Bharat kumar
Roll No-3206146485
sumanta.kamila

Aug 17, 2017

DI question is not visible

Again it's happend 17th aug 3rd shift. a set of 5 DI question in math was not visible..We gave the exam with 95 questions.Giving no to those question is also not fair.Wee keeping hope for the best, maybe re-exam. Thank you...!
Sirohi akash

Normalisation

The paper of cgl tier-1 2017 of 3 shift of 12-08-2017 is very tough and server is very slow and system is not working properly.so please normalisation the cut off.according to exam shift.
Thanku
Name-akash
Reg no-60000873098
Mail id-akashsirohi78@gmail.com
susmita48

server problem during exam

With due respect and humble submission I want to state following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action please.

I susmita dutta being a ssc cgl candidate (roll no-4410097076) attained exam on 17.08.2017 at Edusurge synthesis business park, International financial hub, Rajarhat, kolkata 700156 (on 3rd shift 4.15-5.15pm).
But during the exam I faced difficulties as my system no-30 (lab no-5) not allowing me to mark my answer properly. I complain to management staff on exam hall but they just told don't be hyper instead solving my problem.So with this difficulties I unable to make my answer ,as the marked answer are becoming blank repetedly.After exam I complained again they called guard they beated me.
Therefore it is my kind request to you please take steps against such problem and give me a lifemaking chance providing a exam opportunity, as I dont want to waste my one year hard work just because of that system failure.
I shall be highly grateful to you for your kind consideration.
vicky@786

TECHNICAL ERROR IN SYSTEM

This is for GAUTAM LATHIGARA rollno. 2201191529 . MY exam center was also All India institute of Local Self Government, Pankha Road, Janakpuri, Delhi-110058 . and i have also same problem as yours . my system was not working properly and it was skipping questions after submitting every question . if u r with me then m filling an FIR against this center . kindly contact me as soon as possible . my no. is 8800541270 , 8377841609 , watts app 8800541270 . ......9540725942 . contsact me as soon as possible because this CENTER WAS WORST OF ALL . NAME ANAND GUPTA , MUKHERJI NAGAR .DELHI
AkBansal19

Easiest paper of CGL on 17-Aug, 2017. Do Normalisation please

The level of SSC CGL Tier-1 exam on 17-Aug,2017 was very easy. Most of the students did 85+ questions.
Till today, everyone was doing about 70 questions but today all did more than 85 questions. Why this much variation?
About 18000 students are taking exam daily, so these students (today's exam) have very high chances of getting job. What about other students?
There is a huge difference between 70 & 85 questions (30 marks).
This is not fair at all.

This is my humble request to do Normalisation in results. Otherwise it will not be fair for all.
Please look into this serious matter. It is about the career of students who spend almost 2-4 years for this one paper only.

Nikhiljain911

Questions Display issue

I took SSC CGL 2017 exam on August 10 in second shift. I faced issue while scrolling the DI questions in sideways. I could not scroll sideways due to which I was unable to read the question properly and this happened with all the questions of that DI set.

So, I request you to kindly look into that matter as each and every student at my center faced the same issue.

Also, the level of that paper was way too high. So, I request you to opt Normalization so as to offset the difference between easy papers and difficult ones.

Nikhil Kumar Jain

Roll No: 2201067221
AkBansal19

Aug 17, 2017

Why so easy paper on 17-Aug,2017 that everyone has attempted more than 85 questions.

Today's (17-Aug,2017) SSC cgl paper was so easy that everyone has attempted more than 85 questions. Till today everyone was attempting about 70 questions.
Why there is so much variations in level?
About 18000 students are taking exam daily, so students who gave exam today will clear Tier1 with huge numbers. They have full chances of getting job.
What about other candidates who scored about 70 questions due to high level. This is not fair at all.
This is my humble request to do Normalisation method in results.
Please Sir.

Nikhiljain911

Unable to scroll sideways

Nikhil Kumar Jain
JoswinDsouza

issue with the network

Dear sir/madam,
My name is Joswin Prashant Dsouza. I had appeared for the tier-1 examination on the 10th of August, 2017 (evening shift).
The system assigned to me froze due to network issue and i lost a minute or two as a result. Coupled with that was the difficulty level in quantitative aptitude section.
The paper for the 17th of August,2017 (evening shift)was very easy and direct compared to my set, especially data interpretation.
For these and few other factors, i humbly request your board to introduce normalizing the scores to even the field and give us a better chance to prove our worth in the Tier-2 paper.

Thank You.

dsssb - login issue
    i tried to login to dsssbonline.nic.in to fill the form of...
    railway property - Encroachment by some persons on Railway Land and starts...
    Dear Sir, I am a resident of Ganesh Nagar Complex East...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Network problem in my area
    Dear jio team, We are jio users of simardha jhansi...
    Unitech Limited - Non refund of fixed deposit
    I had invested in fixed deposit of Unitech Limited as per...
    MERCHANT LIC - invoice is notvalidate
    i am rajendra yadav(6203-296)..I paid invoice Rs 66318.2....
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - mobile theft
    A NEW MOBILE OF OPPO A57 COLOR GOLD SEAL PACK IMEI NO;...
    idea cellular - Call drop
    Sir my complaint was given to idea company that network...
    VIJAY KUMAR GOEL - ROAD SIDE HAWKERS
    माननीय महोदय मै...
    hero - Rusting all over the bike
    I am a proud owner of Passion Pro of Hero Motors from...
    Reliance - RE: 3gb data and call not working
    Dear Heera, We have noted your complaint and the same...