SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

*Arka*

Oct 17, 2019

("I have found the solution) Can't login even with correct details.

Guys,

Everyone who are unable to login even after entering the correct ID and Password, I have found the problem, and the solution.

It seems that the new website works properly on "Google Chrome" only.

Though, it may work on Opera and UC too (I haven't checked). But it didn't work and I couldn't login on Firefox and inbuilt Android Browser (I have checked).
Internet Explorer can't even open the website (checked).

I also request SSC to update their website so that it works on other popular browsers too.

But for now, I would advise everyone to open the website on "Google Chrome" and then try to login.
*Arka*

Oct 17, 2019

(I have found the solution) Can't login even with correct details.

Guys,

It seems that the new website works properly on "Google Chrome" only.

Internet Explorer can't even open the website (checked).

AshaHoney8142

Oct 16, 2019

Unable to see my ssc je answerkey

I forgot my admit card so i cant get my sscje 2019 answerkey how to retrive my rollnumber please rply

Oct 16, 2019

I am unable to login with in ssc website.Neither i cld use the password recover option or re-registration.Today is the last day.what should i do?
REG no 63004729580
Rupesh786

Oct 15, 2019

Payment problem for ssc cpo si 2019

Sir I am rupesh Singh I have applied for ssc cpo si but unable to make payment .a error messege came after click on online payment option ..sir please resolve this issue because tommorow is last date of form ie.,16 /10/2019...my registration number is 93000264924 and email I'd is [email protected]
Divya Arvind Srivastava

Oct 15, 2019

Unable to login

Sir/Mam,
I am unable to login into my SSC account even after entering my registration number correct for n numner of times neither I am able to do new registration. I have called to the SSC office Allahabad, New Delhi several time but either the call couldn't comnect or the call was not being answered. Sir/Mam, kindly help I have to apply for DELHI SI.

With Regards,
Divya Srivastava
Registration no. 30000702331
Rati sethi

Oct 14, 2019

Lost my admit card not able to check the result

I lost my admit card now i want to see my Sscjre result.i dont have my userid and password.how to retrieve it.
AMRESH Babul

Oct 14, 2019

registration problem(ssc cpo 2019)

I have not received any OTP neither on phone no nor on mobile.

Now, I try to re-register with same information ,I am told that these name and details already exist.
so,what should I have to do as this is 14th october and only two 2 days are left.

state-Bihar
2761pankaj

Oct 12, 2019

i could not log in to fill up form for ssc cpo.reg no - 20000783728 pass- 8542 could not proceed with this reg no n neither i'm able to register again. it says data will deletd after 14 days but when i'm registring again den it says dat data exists. is it one time registration only?? n if i'm not able to complete form in 14 days den will i not be able to fill up the form ?? plz help him or let me know where should i contact in this regard
Sujan chhetri

Oct 11, 2019

Unable to recovery my registration I'd

sir, i have forgotten my SSC 2019 login details. While restoring through forgot password section, i entered the details correct but it always shows "PLEASE CHECK THE DETAILS ENTERED." These are my actual details

EMAIL ID:- [email protected]/[email protected]
PERMANENT STATE:- west bengal
MOBILE NO. MAYBE ONE OF THEM 1;- 7602203233

Sir please send me the login details if possible or allow me for a new registration for SSC 2019.
Sujan chhetri

Oct 11, 2019

Unable to recovery my registration I'd

sir, i have forgotten my SSC Je 2019 login details. While restoring through forgot password section, i entered the details correct but it always shows "PLEASE CHECK THE DETAILS ENTERED." These are my actual details

EMAIL ID:- [email protected]/[email protected]
PERMANENT STATE:- west bengal
MOBILE NO. MAYBE ONE OF THEM 1;- 7602203233

Sir please send me the login details if possible or allow me for a new registration for SSC Je 2019.
Rajat Kumar Yadav

Oct 10, 2019

Enable to make online payment of SSC CPO and SSC stenographer

I am enable to make payment . Some problem is occurring. Please resolve this problem.
Reg no. 73001546568
Email Id- [email protected]

Oct 1, 2019

login in perbolume in registirtion forem
reg. nomber - 30000617031 [email protected] <[email protected]> Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 11:57 AM
To: [email protected]
Your SSC Registration number is 30000617031 and password is 5761. Note: Registration is Partial and it should be completed within 14 days failing which the data would be deleted. Regards, SSC Team.

state utter perdesh

email id [email protected]

Sir/mam
I had already registed on portel way back but when I am trying to login throught the same for applying ssc stenografer
post the site show invalid credentials. Also I have tride resetting pasword many time ,even after entering the new
paswerd it show INVALID..

Kindly help me in this.

my registed email id [email protected]

mobail no.9548871622

permanent state -UTTER PERDESH
Regstretion nomber- 30000617031

Sep 27, 2019

I can't login into my account. Kindly solve the problem plz. My registration number is 94000394835
Furypoorna

Sep 22, 2019

Unable to logn

Unable to login
I am unable to recover my SSC (KKR) JE(Electrical ) registration id and password. I am entering right state, email id and mobile number but, it says 'PLEASE CHECK THE DETAILS ENTERED'.
jaya paul

Sep 20, 2019

i am not able to log in while my userid and password is correct. My user id is 3209306559

always shown userid is not valid. i can't able to see my SSC MTS tentative answer key. My user id is 3209306559

Sep 13, 2019

Sir my name is naman i am not able to login in my ssc account i write correct registration no many time and password but i cant login I want to check my ssc chsl score pls sir solve my problem
julia joy

Sep 12, 2019

i can't login to my ssc account. i knew my username and password.
Subhendra123

Sep 12, 2019

payment transaction failed

Sir my name is Subhendra. My Registration Id 40000756813.I have applied for ssc je 2019 .During the payment charges were deducted but the transaction was failed.
My Transaction Number : 40000756813190414
My Mail id : [email protected]

transaction failed

sir my name is karthik. My Registration Id 81000033514.i have applied for ssc je 2019 .During the payment charges were deducted but the transaction was failed..
My Transaction Number : 81000033514190414
My Mail id : [email protected]

payment failure

My Transaction Number : 81000033514190414
My Mail id : nvsspavan[email protected]

payment transaction failed

sir my registration id 81000033514.I have applied for ssc je 2019 . During my payment the charges was deducted but the transaction was failed my transaction id 81000033514190414 . please solve my problem as soon as possible ..
tseyang

unable to login

sir I was unable to reset my scc passward and I have tried from past couple of days ..I have done my matriculation in 2008 under my roll no 149041 ssc registered id is 84000241944 as well as my email id is [email protected] and my contact no is 8082334214..I want to apply for civil jee post due to this I unable to apply the post therefore I requested you to create password and send quickly as possible.i have written 4 times email to you but still I haven't got any reply..

Pan card - PAN CAR NOT RECIVE
    Dear Sir/Mam Pan Crad Not Recive ...
    CUPA - Dog to be rescued
    There is a dog on our street whose around 15 years old. ...
    Bhagwati Hospital Sector 13 Rohini - Service very bad
    In your hostpital, the treatment is not so useless as to...
    Galaxy Homes Kochi - Construction Delay & Abandonment
    Builders are coming up with many reasons to evade from the...
    Shatayupathy - Not cured disease
    I am talking your medicine from last 30 days but now I...
    maruti showroom sai service deccan - false commitments
    I have booked car on 29 th sep2019. and dealer told me to...
    APSRTC - Lost bus pass
    I lost my bus pass which is valid upto may 2020 .I have...
    INDIAN ARMY - Indian ARMY Jaykishan Ramkishan Saini Fraud
    I went through the Quicker App and found second hand...
    HDFC Bank - Unusual chagres without any information
    I have a salary account in hdfc bank indore shehnai branch...
    GHMC electrical department street light - street light not glowing
    street light near H No 9-1-1-B/28 Defence colony Langer...