SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Abhi13765

Thanking You
SGJM57

Feb 1, 2021

SSC Server down

Couldn't complete application for SSC CGL 2020 since the server was down for last 3 days. This is high time SSC rectifies this issues which happens every single year. Every time they extend the last date of application, but this time they haven't even considered that. It is not fair if one cannot apply for an exam for a reason that is not one's. High expectation that SSC extends the last date since it will be a boon to those who tried but couldn't apply.
SGJM57

Feb 1, 2021

Server down issue

Couldn't apply for SSC CGL since the server was down for the last three days. Couldn't believe SSC haven't rectified this issue from years. This SSC is not extending the last date for application even. This turns out to be terrible when we can't apply for an exam for a reason which is not ours. Highly expect extension of last date since it will be a boon to those who tried and couldn't complete application.
prathyu08

SSC CGL

I am trying to fill the form since a week now. I almost sat whole day to fill the CGL form but it just did not happen. This is not how it should work. SSC Department is giving hard time for the candidates in this regard. When should we study if we spend almost half of our time filling this form. This year I couldnt apply coz of this issue. Please do not play with candidates carreers. This is silly negligence from the department side. They should make sure they provide good website to us.
jitkapoor17

site not working

your site was not working from past 2 days, pls extend the date or improve your servers pls......
bharu.chary

Server down

Since 2days i have been facing server issues while filling application for CGL today is last date for application, kindly please extend the application Date for CGL
rahul 44

SSC CGL applincation date extention

I am an unemployed person who lost job during COVID 19. I work hard even though I lost my job.
and I shifted my mind to do some studies so that I can clear some exams.To be honest I must tell you that
this Nation is not starving from skilled people, the main problem is that we are not given any chance for development of the Nation."Youth are the power of Nation" sung by all main so called political leaders.But what improvent have all done for the coming generations. All are studying well,sequiring good marks. after that going for some hotel jobs. This is the reality of the country.

We are facing srever connection problem for appling SSC CGL. Its horrible to sit in front of the laptop from morning till evening.

It is sown that the tentative exam date of SSC CGL tier-I 2021 exam will be held from May 29 to June 7.
There is enough time to make all the arrangement of exam. If the application date is extended it would be really helpful for the students.

Please be kind to extend the SSC CGL exam application date, so that the students who couldn'd complete the reg process gets a chance to do it.
rahul 44

Request of extend the SSC CGL online application

Swati Kona

SSC site server down

I have been trying this since a week but unable to complete the procedure.Since 3 days there was an internal error popped up on the screen and today i am trying to complete the procedure but there is no option for selecting the board from where did i completed my graduation.Have tried this multiple times either there was an error or unable to fill this particular field.Please help me with the solution.
Please extend the date as there is server problem and kindly look into this matter.
My registration number is 94000050027
Kaushik31

SSC CGL

SSC website is not working, unable to fill SSC CGL form, please do something
bsr95

Server down

Hi SSC,
I have been repeatedly trying to register on the website and repeatedly failed due to server outage/error. I have tried at multiple times in the day and yet there is no way I am able to register as the server is repeatedly out.
Kindly, tell what is the grievance redressal mechanism in this scenario as registrations for CGL is not available offline?
sri_nandhini

Jan 21, 2021

Captcha not working

I have been trying since one week after the application announced date but till now the captcha is not displaying in the login page. You had also announced that the last date will no longer be extended and also the candidate should login within 14 days after registration. So considering all these subdue kindly solve this problem as soon as possible.
dilipsharma66

Jan 20, 2021

Website is not it should be

I face issues with the website every time I try to log in. And saw the comments here that not only me but many aspirants are facing the same issue. So let me tell you few things and hope it reaches you and you take positive action which I can only hope. Firstly, check what is wrong with the website because it takes hell lot of time to load. After waiting long when we login successfully we face issues regarding form filling which many of my friends mentioned in the comments like photo upload etc. After trying for many times we finally get success in document uploading. But it's not over yet, payment was initiated from bank as well and the payment was credited back after two days. Gosh!! One person said so many things about our country, people and politicians etc. I am sure you will take immediate action or maybe not but if you take and you are that fast in handling such things, then why don't you put your effort and money on the website to ease our(aspirants) life a little. We give examples of other countries saying that" Iss desh ka kuchh nahi hoga" and this has become a common phrase why? Because the greed that is in blood of people who is making this country hollow like a termite is responsible. If every single person does his duty with honesty and dedication, people in other countries will give our example in a positive way. I know few things can't be changed until you try so, here I am trying my bit. Do something, bring the change that all of us want. If you don't know how, do some research. People in other countries value for time, and your website it actually consumes a lot of time which we can spend in study or in some other important work. Every second matters for aspirants fighting competition. But the laziness in some will answer why should we bother ourselves let the website be, who cares. I am pissed off like others but can't bring vulgarity or say non sense things because that's not gonna help. All I can do is see your face once in the mirror when you wake up and ask yourself, did i do my bit? Was i honest and dedicated towards my work? Did i help or my work helped others ease to do their part for what they were looking? If you have your answer as yes, bingo!! "Desh badal raha hai". Last but not least to the psycho, this nation is not dumb, it is fool like you who rise against the nation after facing some issues but there are people who sacrifice their lives for the same nation because nation is above evrything for them including me. You may get some things perfect in other country but there are time and things that will definitely remind you that East or west India is the best. Saare jahan se achha hindustan hamara. Jai Hind, Jai bharat. JAI JAWAN, JAI KISAN. 🙏
dhaarani1230

Jan 12, 2021

captcha

i have been trying to login for about 1 week to apply for cgl but captcha is not working.please rectify this soon..you were providing notification to apply soon but with these error how can we apply soon??
tseringwangial

Jan 4, 2021

Regarding the photo/sign are missing error.

Even though I have followed all the requisites for the photo/signature, I keep getting the same error "Photo/Signature is missing". I tried everything to fill my CGL application, the pixels, dimensions, size....heck I even changed the background of my passport size photo from blue to white color by taking ANOTHER GOD DAMN PHOTO still Nothing, same error. smh
Sanjan9a

Jan 4, 2021

Not able to log in

I have registered on ssc website and filled ssc chsl 2020 form. But when I am trying to log into the ssc website. It's is showing that my registered id is wrong. Every single time it is showing this only. Even I have got a mail of registration. What do I do?
Archana vasanth

Jan 3, 2021

CGL application

I have tried innumerable times since the publication of the notice but sometimes after entering everything , when I click final submit it's showing I have not uploaded photo and other times the columns for choosing sites does not even respond. Whoever is responsible for the maintenance of this site should know that we aspirants are not taking this exam for fun. we are working our asses off in preparation for this exam. For some of us, it's the last option to earn a livelihood and help our families out. Please do something ASAP.
Real_OG

Dec 28, 2020

This is Digital India 😂

after giving my exam of RRB NTPC & what's funny is , my friend was with me & we entered on time. They didn't check anything untill 2.30 & then said they said he doesn't a photo this or that while he had & made him sit out of the Block to solve the issue , he came back after 2 minutes & they closed the doors. This happened with other 50 students 😂. That's how recruitment takes place in this dumb Nation. I'm done & leaving this crap Country , I just wanted to give a try & I've already done everything to settle in U.S , my application is already accepted & to hell with India . Give 20 lacs & get a dumb 9-5 Job & work untill you go Bald by depositing shit in bank & then again same stuff with your Kids . This Nation didn't give me anything so FK this Crap Nation & the politicians including people who support this dumb Nation.
Real_OG

Dec 28, 2020

This is Digital India 😂

So this is Digital India ? a graduate knws how to build a better & stable site. Not long ago when SSC's exam were exposed as Scam& same happening with Railway & SSC again . I just got out after giving my exam of RRB NTPC & what's funny is , my friend was with me & we entered on time. They didn't check anything untill 2.30 & then said they said he doesn't a photo this or that while he had & made him sit out of the Block to solve the issue , he came back after 2 minutes & they closed the doors. This happened with other 50 students 😂. That's how recruitment takes place in this dumb Nation. I'm done & leaving this crap Country , I just wanted to give a try & I've already done everything to settle in U.S , my application is already accepted & to hell with India . Give 20 lacs & get a dumb 9-5 Job & work untill you become Bald by depositing shit in bank & then again same stuff with your Kids . This Nation didn't give me anything so FK this Crap Nation & the politicians including people who support this dumb Nation.
sweetmansha9

Dec 27, 2020

Not able to fill my form

Because of the bad maintenance of SSC site , i was not able to fill my chsl form.
I was trying from 10 december,2020 to fill my form but the login process always fail and now i cannot fill my form.
WHO'S GONNA TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT.
Because of them i am gonna face this problem. They should resolve this problem.
During the lockdown, nothing good happened to us and now this????
SSC you should resolve this problem.
BECAUSE OF YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVAIOUR WHY "WE" ASPIRANTS HAVE TO LEAVE THIS EXAM???///////
aastharajput331

Dec 27, 2020

Regardiong not able to reach ssc.nic.in for CHSL exam

Hello Sir/Mam,
It's been many days i am trying to reach ssc.nic.in website for applying SSC CHSL exam , but it is having server error always till night of 26th december,2020 Now i am unable to fill the form of CHSL. My username is 84000003100.
Thanking You ,
Aastha
9814716371, Roll No- 84000003100
Raushni

Didn't get captcha code

I was almost filled the CHSL application form. But at last the captcha code was not visible. And I could not complete the form on time. Pls extend the apply time.
Raushni

Didn't get captcha code

I have almost filled my CHSL application form... At last the captcha code didn't visible. And i could not complete the form on time.
Rishabh3108

Site down

I have been trying to fill up the form since 16th december but due to server issues my form is still pending. Please resolve or extend the date as the site is not opening.

Neha_maini

Site down. Extend exam date

Its around whole day i was trying to fill the form but Site is down,so i am unable. Plz extend the dates