SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

mayank1

Mar 4, 2016

my ssc application form is not printing even after fee submission

my registration id is 60000081047 and name is mayank sharma
mail id is [email protected]

I am unable to take out the print out of my ssc cgl 2016 application form even after payment of fee.
please look at the matter as soon as possible..
usha teella

Mar 4, 2016

didn't get mail and application print out

Finish submitting the registration but not get the proper mail and printout of application through my email.my registration id -60000450641
Rajvendra kulhari

Payment done but status pending

Sir I paid the exam fee of the form through NetBanking SBI bank but the status is still showing pending and when I intend my details and open Apply/ print section, it shows like before payment ,kindly help in this matter and solve this issue.

Reg no :- 51162940592

Mob no:- 9460359233

Email :- [email protected]
mrudula salvi

cant print application

my reg id no is 60000306808 .I want to print my application but when I to fill reg id and DOB message it shows that " Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information'.
Please something do about that and how can I know my application is acceepted.
Ayan Kundu

FEE DEBITED BUT APPLICATION STILL PENDING

Sir I have completed all the procedures for SSC CGL application. When I checked the application status I came to know that my payment of Rs.100 is pending. But that payment is debited from my savings acc. kindly revert me.

Reg No.-60000054330

Mobile No.-9002368275

Mail address.- [email protected]
meenakshi_dwivedi_07

Mar 3, 2016

Not able to pay fees for SSc

Hello Sir,

I am not able to pay the money for my SSC form.There is an error coming for the link for paying online.

Registration no :60000445187

Kindly help.
Awanish kumar pandey
saichaitanyareddy

FORGET REGISTRATION ID PASSWORD

I have done my part 1 registration.I forget my id and password.
please reply soon sir.
mobile no 9542331594
email id [email protected]
vatan j

PART II REG. SHOWS INCORRECT REG. IS

i have done my part I registration and also get registration slip with reg. id . but at the starts of part II registration i give my reg id and DOB shows "given information is not correct " please sir revert back.

reg no.51203420195
DOB. 15/09/88

vatan
Bonte

Mar 3, 2016

Fee paid but SSC site says "fee not recieved"

I have deposited SSC fee of Rs 100 through Challan in SBI bank yesterday (02/02/2016) but SSC website says - payment not received.
Please intervene.

Mail id. [email protected]

Mob. no. 8871417894
snvprasad6

application stats

sir, i was complete my ssc part-1,2 regeistration. when i reach then payment mode.. i enter the sbi details i have OTp also. when i ener the OTP it will show ERROR sir.
BUT afetr few seconds i check the status. i have printed application sir. but i don't have message from ssc for conformation.
please tell me status.. t's complete (or) not sir.

reg id is- 51162458368

date -of-birth -- 06/08/1989..
snvprasad6

application status

please tell me status.. t's complete (or) not sir.

reg id is- 51162458368

date -of-birth -- 06/08/1989..
rathishkumar

Mar 2, 2016

fee paid but still application is pending

I have paid fee for ssc through online and money is deducted but in my application status it shows that fee payments is still pending.
my reg. no. is 60000457640
priyasen

Mar 2, 2016

Didn't get mail and my printout of application

Amrendrakumar amar

Payment done but status pending

Sir I paid the exam fee of the form through online icici bank atm card but the status is still showing pending and when I intend my details and open Apply/ print section, it shows like before payment ,kindly help in this matter and solve this issue.

Reg no :- 60000082454

Mob no:- 8559884561

Email :- [email protected]
Ankit890

Whether "Ssconline.nic.in" Site is fake or genuine

I have registered for SSC CGL 2016 from Website "ssconline.nic.in" site though this site looks different than original SSC site, also there is no district option while filling the address detail on this site, i completed my form and paid 100 rs as an application charge , after paying i got a E-payment slip, also i am able to take printout of filled form, the registration id starts with 6000 when i tried to check status of my application on original site of ssc i got nothing in return with the reg. id starts with 6000... the original sites say it invalid details, so i want to know whether the ssconline.nic.in is genuine site or the Fake/??

PLZ REPLY
vikuo

Registration ID and Password not received in my mail

I have not received the registration ID nor password for registration after filling up my name, father's name, DOB, gender. Please help.
sarikak16

registration id

Sir/Ma'am
, I was filling my application form for ssc cgl 2016 exam and after filling part1 registration I forgot my registraion id and I am unable to fill part 2 registration. Should I fill part 1 reg. again and get a new id or is there any
other way to get my original reg. id.
NITIN MITTAL G

FEE DEBITED BUT APPLICATION STILL PENDING

DEAR SIR/ MA'AM
MY REGISTRATION NUMBER IS 60000224393. AND I HAVE DONE THE PAYMENT VIA ONLINE BANKING BUT STILL IT IS SHOWING MY APPLICATION STATUS PENDING . PLEASE HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
govi123

fee deduction

respectfully sir I filled my SSC cgl form but fees have been deducted twice from my bank account. My Registration number- 60000368485. will it be refunded or not? if not then why?. please reply soon.
Govind Kumar Pandey
Email - [email protected]
skrsreerajkr

challan generation

Dear SSC,
i have registered then uploaded my photo and signature successfully. Then i selected offline payment mode. But when i generate challan with my register number and password i am getting another person's challan. Then i tried it again next day. Then i got another person's challan. I request to find a solution for this.
sincerely
Sreeraj K R
aman171717

Payment pending

Dear SSC,

I have completed registration part 1 and part 2 in cgl 2016 . I also made payment through online mode ,transection of payment was successful but when I check application status it shows fees is still pending .I have also not got any fee confirmation SMS or any mail .Sir please help me ..

Registration no.- 60000383103
D.O.B- 17/06/1993
vidhan

ssc cgl

Sir, I forget my password and now I want do certain changes in preferences, so tell me how can I get my password again.reply soon sir.....
Venkat Narayana kothakonda

password cannot be generated

sir i completed part-1,part-2 application online.After i will verify the application status it asks the password. when registration time password cannot be generated. how can i check the verification of my application. please help me.
my registration no:-51203424087
maacafe sarsaul

Mar 1, 2016

fees deducted but not updated in my registration form

I have completed the registration process and have filled up the complete form. However when I proceeded to pay the fees online....100 Rs was deducted from my account but it didn't get reflected in my registration form. It is still showing that exam fees is pending.

My registration ID- 51202354879