SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Arif.M

Application Printing Issue

I had completed my fee payment. But I cannot take the printout of the application. when I check my status of my application it is showing that fee payment is completed, registration is completed etc. But still I cannot access My account to take printout of the application. My Reg No. 60000195781. Please help me solve the problem.

Name : Arif.M
Reg No : 60000195781
Email ID : [email protected]
ANKIT MOLPHA

forgot reg.no

forgot reg. no. after first registration,,,now how can apply part 2 reg.
Omprakash Gauttam

Feb 23, 2016

payment pending after payment online

I had done my registration (60000130133) on 21-Feb-2016 and i had completed the registration and my payment was done from boi debit card and money also deducted from my account still it is showing me that payment is pending. kindly resolve the problem
Gowrisankar M

Fee Deducted From Account but can't print application

I don't receive registration id mail on gmail and no other detail on my given phone number. I had done my registration through online payment facility on 23-Feb-2016 . I had completed by registration and my payments was done from SBI net banking and 100/- was also debited. But still it is showing Information given by you is incorrect.

My PART-I Registration No : 51201159217
Name : Gowrisankar M
DOB : 20-05-1988
Email Id: [email protected]

Thanks & Warm Regards,
M.Gowrisankar
yashwant120

Not able to take print of application for cgl 16

I uploaded wrong size of photo and signature..... it is showing that application is completed but when I check the status my photo and signature is not visible in application form.... I m not able to take print out of my application..... Plz help....
chandan_kumar

Beware

Please don share any details about transaction and contact details. fraudster roaming here they tack you and ask for some deatils like card no. and all. BEWARE. I get call from this no. 7379964833.
Abhinava

SSC CGL 2016 Payment issue SOLVED

Hi there!

I am a candidate who has applied successfully for the upcoming SSC CGL exam. The issue of online payment was faced by me as well which is why I am here to help you people. I applied for the exam on the night of 19th Feb 2016 (friday). I made the fee payment online using my ICICI debit card. ₹100.85 was successfully deducted from my account & I also received a positive payment status from the SBI payment gateway. Despite the successful payment, at the SSC portal where I had applied (ssconline.nic.in/ssc) my application payment status was shown to be PENDING and hence, I was not able to download my application copy. The status remained the same till today morning. But finally after 10am, the status changed to COMPLETE and now I can download my application copy.
The reason why the status remained in the PENDING status so long probably is because it takes around 3 working days for these payments to get cleared. In the FAQ section, it is mentioned that in the case of Offline payments, 3 working days might me required for the change of status and I think it applies to the Online mode as well.
In my case, the payment was cleared on the 3rd working day (after Saturday & Monday).
Hence, I think you should wait for 3 working days (if you can) and see what happens. If the issue persists even after that, contact their helpline number(s).
I hope this info helps!

Abhinava,
Place: Kolkata.

chandan_kumar

Feb 22, 2016

payment status still pending while transaction successfully completed.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I had completed my registration and payment on same date(22/02/2016). I had done payment from SBI debit card sum of rupees100. It also debited from account but still it is showing me payment status is pending and application status also pending.

When i am trying to pay again, SSC website showing "A payment has already been made for the same reference number. Your request cannot be processed. "

Name: Roushan kumar
Registration No: 60000207137
transaction id: ############
E-mail: roushankverma
Mob no: 7739237118
Neha Vidhani

Unable to login

I have successfully filled the entire form but I need to print it . When I am logging in with my Registration i and DOB , it is giving that the details enetered are incorrect . I am entering the correct details but it is not taking it .
Please look into this.

Name: Neha Vidhani
Reg Id. : 60000193370
DOB: 18-01-1993
mail id: [email protected]
sonam singhal

Upload Photo and Signature

Sir/Ma'am
I have registered for ssc cgl 2016 and when i was filling the secind part of form i saw that photo and signature are not uploaded properly, so i saved the form partially and tried to edit registration form to upload photo but unable to edit it.
So, please help me to do the needful.

Registration No. 60000155555
email id: [email protected]
amar02

Fee Deducted From Account but can't print application

My name is Amardeep Kumar B. My SSC Provisional Registration No. is 60000191496. I have applied for SSC-CGL-2016 and made payment via internet banking on 22nd feb-2016. Money has been deducted from my account on ,but the status of my application is still showing pending. I tried making the payment again but it shows "A payment has already been made for the same reference number. Your request cannot be processed". The reference number is 600001914961601IKA4264240.

Please solve the issue as soon as possiible so that the application process can be completed.

PS- My email ID is [email protected]

Thanking You,
Amardeep Kumar B.
Rajamihra

SSC CGL FORM FILL UP

Sir, i had done registration for CGL-2016 via new link i.e ( ssconline.nic.in ) on 20th feb and paid RS.100 through SBi net banking . my transaction is successful from my bank side but payment status is still pending from your side. So, kindly sir rectify this issue . In this case we cant able to do new payment also because when we redirected from ssconline website to bank site then it display " A payment has already been made for the same reference number. Your request cannot be processed. " .....

Reg No.: ############
Transaction Ref No. IKA4243335
Email id: [email protected]
Mobile no. 9162976674
dheeraj19

Feb 22, 2016

Fee paid but status still pending by SSC

Sir, i had done registration for CGL-2016 via new link i.e ( ssconline.nic.in ) on 18th feb and paid RS.100 through SBi net banking . my transaction is successful from my bank side but payment status is still pending from your side. So, kindly sir rectify this issue . In this case we cant able to do new payment also because when we redirected from ssconline website to bank site then it display " A payment has already been made for the same reference number. Your request cannot be processed. " .....

Reg No.: 60000067062
Transaction id: 600000670621601IKA3996721
Email id: [email protected]
Thanooj B

Feb 22, 2016

Fee deducted but status is showing pending

My name is Thanooj B (SSC REG NO-60000094665), I have applied for SSC-CGL-2016 and made payment via internet banking and the money has been deducted from my account on 18-feb-2016, 23:18(time). But the status of my application is shown as payment is pending for past few days and the problem is yet to be resolved.I tried to make payment again but i couldn't go further since the message shown is that "the payment is received from the same reference no".
So I tried for offline challan generation and it has been generated,now if I apply via offline mode can I get my online payment credited on my account.
Please provide any solution to this problem.
PS-pls do inform at "[email protected]"
azif

ONLINE PAYMENT ISSUE

I had done my registration through online payment facility on 21-Feb-2016 . I had completed by registration and my payments was done from SBI net banking and 100/- was also debited. But still it is showing the payment is pending.

Pls do the needfull.

azif

ONLINE PAYMENT ISSUE

Online Payment issue
SIR/MADAM,

I'have completed the application and make the payment through online banking on 21/02/2016. The amount of Rs100 Rupees is debited from my SBI account. But when checking the application status, SSC website is saying that the payment is pending.

Please do the needfull.

AZIF S
Registration number : 60000179624
Date of Birth : 05-03-1989
Mob: 9447859840.
Email id:[email protected]
Pra12deep

SSC CGL 2016 Payment issue

I have applied for SSC CGL 2016 on 19-Feb-2016 and paid the fee rs 100/- through online. Payment staus is showing as PENDING but the amount has been deducted from the sbi account. Its already been couple of days but still the status of payment is PENDING.
I was just checking on net and can found there are many candidates having the same issue.
I would request you to please look into at earliest. And kindly let us know, if we have do anything from our end.

Registration number: 60000014629

Ph: 9479648011
dipti.kush89

Feb 22, 2016

fill wrong address and then applied new form

I have applied for cgl 2016 in my first application with registration number 51153719932 i filled wrong address by mistake.

due to which i have to apply again for cgl 2016 and new registration no is 51154148285. please tell me my application will not reject.

SAURAV TYAGI

FEE PENDING

Fee Pending
I have applied for CGL-2016 with the new server

my registration no is :- 60000114757
I have completed the entire procedure and then paid fees online and the payment was successful.And it has also been deducted from my account.
But still SSC website showing my fee column pending. And it is allowing access to open it too and I don't get payment confirmation Email from SSC side.

Please look in to the matter ASAP , because so many candidates are facing problem with new server

SAURAV KUMAR TYAGI
raj

ABOUT FEE PAYMENT

I have paid mony through online pay ment but it doesnt show total rigistration and status shows fee is pending please sole this problem sir
Reg Id:51155244968
ph:8106846426
e mail id :[email protected]
MOHD SHADAB 1ST

FEE PAYMENT

I was just... AND THEIR CONTACTS NO. ARE OUT OF SERVICE KYA YHE HI HINDUSTAN HE.

MOHD SHADAB

+919045999667
Rahul Vairagi

SSC CGL Payment Issue

Registration number: 60000054338

Ph: 9538109454

Pending application fees

Sir , I have applied for SSC cgl 2016 .I have completed my application I have make online payment amount is deducted from my debit card but after completing it I am checking my application status it shows pending plz help me what I have to do now. With regards, Kamlesh khade
My reg no - 60000081100
My email-id [email protected]
anshusaxena1991

Feb 22, 2016

payment still pending in SSC cgl

sir i have filled cgl 2016 through your new recommended link http://ssconline.nic.in/ssc/ on date 18 feb 2016 with sbi reference no. 600000808941601IKA3986750
but at the time of online payment, deduction of 100 rs done from my bank account but in redirection it failed to connect to ssc and i think payment is not done to SSC But at the time of login in my account it shows pending to payment and when i go once again to online payment process it says that your payment reference is previously done with same reg. no. . so what should i do. should i pay my fee through offline chalan or wait more..

my reg. id is- 60000080894
name Prafulla saxena
dob-13-08-1992
anandKRISH

payment issue

I had done my registration (60000040256) on 18-Feb-2016 and i had completed the registration and my payment was done from SBI debit card and money also deducted from my account still it is showing me that payment is pending. again i'm not able to pay again kindly resolve the problem

NAME: A.ANAND
MAIL ID: [email protected]

Bluedart - Late delivery
    The bluedart is not delivering my package at time . Every...
    collector - Cutting of greenery
    Sector 3 Jawahar Nagar Jaipur nursery Is a green area...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - Your Test has been Expired
    Sir, After completing my amcat test for wipro, i got a...
    idea cellular - Disturbance in reception
    Hi! There's lot of disturbance during the call.
    HDFC - Unusual charges without any information
    Dear Sir, My name is Saikumar Pilla and I am having...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - General Secretary of AP ward volunteer,for rejected...
    Respected sir/madam, My name is Ganga bhavani,working as...
    Dream Job consultancy - Sucking Money making job seeker fool
    I am a retired technical professional. On 16.10.19, I got...
    ACCESS 2 HEALTHCARE - Refund of amount paid
    I have paid an amount of Rs 9980 on 17/10/2019 to access ...
    H2O FITNESS CENTRE - BANK REJECT THE LOAN
    I'm Leninraja from tamilnadu. I have running a...