SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Prattu

Feb 19, 2016

Didn't receive any mail from ssc after completing my total registration

Even after completing my total registration havn't received any mail from ssc. Kindly help me in this regard as i cannot fill the form again it will cancel my candidature so please help and do needful.

REGISTRATION NO.:-51201448712
DOB:-11.11.89
centraljob

FORGOT TO NOTE THE PASSWORD

I Have forgot to note the password for part-I Registration.I will have complete the part-II registration.How can I get the register number.
So please help to complete the SSC CGl Registration.

NAME : B.KARPAGAVALLI

DOB :19-05-1990

FATHER NAME : K.BALASUBRAMANIAN

EMAIL ID : [email protected]
itsmedebraj

Pending Payment Status

Sir, I applied for SSC yesterday... I completed my application and made the online payment. The amount got debited from my account but the payment status page is not opening and when I am checking my application status from SSC wbsite it is showing Payment Status Pending. Please help!

NAME: DEBRAJ SARKAR.

APPLICATION NO.: 60000106334

DATE OF BIRTH: 17/06/1990.

Email id: [email protected]
Khemchand Sharma

PANDING FEE PAYMENT

fee paid to ssc cgl 2016 showing unpaid. i have paid the fees. 100 rupees debited from account
i have paid online fee.it is showing the fee status as unpaid. hence my application is not completed.
no email or message sent by ssc regarding the fee payment. kindly solve this issue as soon as possible.

REG NO-51152654538

PENDING FEE PAYMENT

REG NO-60000078051
ashkarjan

PENDING FEE PAYMENT

SIR, I HAVE APPLIED FOR SSC CGLE-2016 BY NEW SERVER LINK 1 on 19 feb 2016.

MY PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION NUMBER IS 60000123995. ([email protected])

I HAVE COMPLETED ALL PARTS AND SUCCESSFULLY PAID THE FEE ONLINE BY USING MY DEBIT CARD.

BUT IT DIDNT GET BACK TO SSC AND APPLICATION IS NOT AVALIBLE..

IT SHOWED MY PAYMENT STATUS PENDING AND IT NEITHER PRINT THE APPLICATION.

Please solve my problem.
faizan rahmnai ansari

Fee payment

SIR, I HAVE APPLIED FOR SSC CGLE-2016 BY NEW SERVER LINK 1 on 19 feb 2016

MY PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION NUMBER IS 60000101893. I HAVE COMPLETED ALL PARTS AND SUCCESSFULLY PAID THE FEE ONLINE BY USING MY DEBIT CARD .IT WAS A SUCCESFUL TRANSACTION BUT IT DIDNT GET BACK TO SSC AND APPLICATION IS NOT AVALIBLE..

IT SHOWED MY PAYMENT STATUS PENDING AND IT NEITHER PRINT THE APPLICATION.

Faizan Rahmani Ansari

DATE OF BIRTH 10/10/1992
REGISTRATION NUMBER: 60000101893
Email id: [email protected]
mr ankit

fee show pending

SIR, I HAVE APPLIED FOR SSC CGLE-2016 BY NEW SERVER LINK 1 on 17 feb 2016

MY PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION NUMBER IS 60000057385 I COMPLETED ALL PARTS SUCCESSFULL I PAID FEE ONLINE

NETBANKING .IT WAS A SUCCESFUL TRANSACTION BUT IT DIDNT GET BACK TO SSC AND APPLICATION IS NOT AVALIBLE..

IT SHOWED MY PAYMENT STATUS PENDING AND IT NEITHER PRINT THE APPLICATION..

Ankit saini

DATE OF BIRTH 10/08/1991

REGISTRATION NUMBER 60000057385
Deeksha.pine

Feb 19, 2016

photo not uploaded still shows completed .

I have uploaded the picture but of wrong size. I tried to change it but could not. After completing all the details now I am not being able to take the print out. It doesn't show me that page.
Kindly help at [email protected]
ANNU ANITA

FORGET TO NOTE DOWN MY REGISTRATION ID AND PASSWORD

I FORGET TO NOTE DOWN THE MY ID AND PASSWORD. I WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN GET MY REGISTRATION ID AND PASSWORD. PLEASE HELP TO COMPLETE MY REGISTRATION IS SSC CGL........
vennela7

Photo not uploaded properly

Photo is not uploaded properly during registration.
When I wanted to edit , there is a popup showing already applied and cannot be edited.

Can you please help with this.

What should be done to edit or please tell me any alternative.

Thanks in Advance
Vennela

latha123

Feb 19, 2016

forgot to note register no and password

I forgot to note register no and password after submiting registration part.Please send the details of registration to my mail id.

NAME: MOLABANTI MADHAVI LATHA
FATHER NAME: MOLABANTI NAGESWARA RAO
DOB: 15-07-1989
MAIL ID: [email protected]
Esudoss Martin

online payment problem

Payment Issue
I have completed all the parts of registration. While paying online through SBI visa card payment was done as I received sms alert stating purchase of Rs 100 has been done. But I didnt receive any mail or sms regarding confirmation of submission of my payment. Also when I logged in again to check status of my application form shows payment pending .if idownload challan also not my name is coming in it... Kindly do the requisite for the same . My registration id- 60000092682
my contact no:9965369488
singhania chandan

forget reg id

sir i have not got confirmarion mail from ssc when i applied for cgl 2016.
my DOB 01/07/1993 AND i have forgetten my reg id.
how can i print my application form.
rautkp126

ONLINE FEE PAYMENT

IR, I HAVE APPLIED FOR SSC CGLE-2016 .

MY PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION NUMBER IS 60000080294. I COMPLETED ALL PARTS SUCCESSFULLY. I PAID FEE ONLINE NETBANKING .IT WAS A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION.
BUT SSC WEBSITE SHOWS MY PAYMENT STATUS PENDING AND IT NEITHER PRINT THE APPLICATION.I CAN NOT MAKE MY PAYMENT FURTHER AS I CLICK FOR PAYMENT THEN IT SHOWS YOU HAVE PAID FOR THIS REFERENCE.BUT ON CLICKING APPLY/PRINT IT SHOWS PENDING.

PRADEEP KUMAR

DATE OF BIRTH 08/02/1990

REGISTRATION NUMBER 60000080294
n.pavan kumar reddy

ONLINE FEE PAYMENT

SIR, I HAVE APPLIED FOR SSC CGLE-2016 BY NEW SERVER LINK 1 ON 18-2-2016

MY PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION NUMBER IS 60000087473. I COMPLETED ALL PARTS SUCCESSFULL I PAID FEE ONLINE

IT SHOWED MY PAYMENT STATUS PENDING AND IT NEITHER PRINT THE APPLICATION..

NAGARURU PAVAN KUMAR REDDY

DATE OF BIRTH 01/06/1992.

REGISTRATION NUMBER 60000087473.
ANURAG TYAGI

ISSUE OF ONLINE PAYMENT

ISSUE OF ONLINE PAYMENT
I have applied for CGL-2016 with the new server-3,
my regestration no is : 60000029777
I have completed the entire procedure and then paid fees online too & is debited in my A/C
but tstill ssc website showing it pending,nor it is allowing access to open it too.

I kindly request you to please look in to the matter as i'm sure many other candidates too must be facing the same issues with filling form with the new server and kindly get it rectified.

I request you to please guide me further for the same i.e. what should be done now? how will I get my application confirmed.

I request you to please take this in to priority and kindly help the candidates.

Name : ANURAG TYAGI
Contact : 9990950791 , [email protected]
Ashok Sahoo

Online Payment issue

I have applied for CGL-2016 with the new server-1,
my regestration no is : 60000092880 on 18-02-2016 on 9.30pm
but still ssc website showing it pending,nor it is allowing access to open it too.

Name : Ashok Kumar Sahoo
Email id- [email protected]
Ashok Sahoo

Online Payment issue

SIR/MADAM,

I'have completed the application and payment online procedure on18.02.2016 at 9.30pm the amount of Rs100.85 Rupees is debited in my account but the ssc server is saying that the payment is not received from bank to SSC. I can't apply again as i already applied to examination.
I request you to plz take this in to priority and kindly help the candidate.
N-Ashok Kumar sahoo
Registration number : 60000092880
Date of Birth : 07-05-1987
Email [email protected]
Tanum saraf

Payment status peding

Respected sir/mam,

I have completed my payment process through online mode and deposit Rs100 through new version with facility of one time registration, but application status is showing payment is pending.

Information-
Registration id- 60000110700
Email- [email protected]
Contact no-8989096428
Bank transaction id- IKA4060826

Kindly guide me in the same.
I am waiting for your positive response.
dj_jai008

PAYMENT STATUS

SIR/MADAM,

I'have completed the application and payment procedure. the amount of 100 Rupees is debited in my account.

BUT MY APPLICATION STATUS SHOWING THAT PAYMENT IS PENDING AND MY APPLICATION IS HENCE NOT COMPLETED
Registration number : 60000112421

Name : Rahul Goyal
Contact : 9509882782 , [email protected]
ramawtar choudhary

Feb 18, 2016

problem in uploading photo and signature

Sir i have uploaded my photo and signature but these are not shown in my apply part. How can i reupload the photo and signature
raksh231

Feb 18, 2016

not received conftmation mail of registration id and paswd

My name rakesh kumar father nm pawan kumar tiwary
Dob 22.03.88 mail id [email protected]
I forgotten regstration id and paswrd plese mail me ...

MMRDA - ROAD REPAIR
    DEAR MMRDA & Concerned Authorities, We would like...
    [email protected] - Transaction failed
    I send money for bhim app via 25000 not credited. But...
    Bhim - Money
    Pesa Kat gya a.c se but other a.c me not recived
    Daikin Split AC - Ac remote display not working
    Dear Aditya, We are still waiting for your response....
    Learning license - Payment refund
    Rto India — refund against the failed transaction for...
    GoAir - Non-refund of airfare
    I had booked a a flight from Kol - Delhi and return in Aug...
    Mobikwik - Please refund my money
    Hi Sir, Someone call me and said he is from BOB bank. He...
    Runwal Devolopers - Request for Rebooking of T6B-702 at Eirene by Runwal or...
    I Jesson George had booked a 2BHK flat in your project...
    Dilli Streat - Food not given proper
    At Delhi Airport Terminal 3 I ordered for Veg Hakka...