SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

vikasv

Application view/print

I had completed payment for SSC CGL Form - 2016 when i'm taking print/view Application then i faced problem there is nothing showing.

so pls solve this matter immediate.

My registration no. 60000244778

vikas verma

mob..9568610255
rahul2812

fees paid but yet not completed the part 2 registration

respected sir
i had done part 1 registration and i have paid the application fees 100 Rs but yet not completed part 2 registration because it was showing that the information given by me was incorrect so please help me to complete my application status as early as possible
thanks and warm regards
email id :- [email protected]
mob no :- 8446685097
ONTERUPADMA

SSC CGL 2016_PADMA

Sir, I have filled the SSC CGL 2016 online application twice with same mail ID due to some problem but 2nd time also in filling category by mistake I put it as GENERAL category...actually I am a OBC candidate...so can I fill the application form again with different mail ID...

Sir, can u please help me out....
Nagamani gurijala

Entered wrong details

I have given wrong post preferences while applying ssc cgl 2016
Can i change that or can i fill out new application form
Kindly give information please

ONTERUPADMA

PADMA

SIR, I HAVE FILLED THE SSC ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2 TIMES WITH SAME MAIL ID BUT SECOND TIME ALSO IN FILLING CATEGORY I PUT IT AS GENERAL CATEGORY... SO CAN I FILL THE APPLICATION FORM AGAIN WITH DIFFERENT MAIL ID...

SIR, PLEASE HELP ME OUT...
ranjeetk784

ISSUE OF ONLINE PAYMENT

ISSUE OF ONLINE PAYMENT
I have applied for CGL-2016 with the new server. My registration no is :- 51200119777. i have completed the entire procedure and then paid fees online too & is debited in my A/C but still ssc website showing it pending, nor it is allowing access to open it too and I don't get payment confirmation Email from SSC side .

When i going to pay again, SSC website showing "A payment has already been made for the same reference number. Your request cannot be processed. "Again day after tomorrow try to take payment /printout of above said registration no. during information given by you is incorrect. please enter the correct information .snapshot copy enclosed.

I kindly request you to please look in to the matter as i'm sure many other candidates too must be facing the same issues with filling form with the new server and kindly get it rectified.
it informed that again I submitted a fresh application and payment was done i request you to please return back same amount to my account for individual financial benefit.
I request you to please take this in to priority and kindly help the candidates.

Details as follow:-
Transaction Details:-
14-Feb-2016 (14-Feb-2016) TO TRANSFER
INB Staff Selection Commission SSC Payments 512001197771601IKA3538131 100.00
Name : Ajeet Kumar
Email id – [email protected]
himani maharana

ssc cgl registration part 2 opening error

sir, i filled the registration part 1 successfully. then i went to registration part 2 to upload my photo and signature. while logging in,it says that the information given by you is incorrect. sir kindly solve the problem.

email id- [email protected]

Name : Dulam pavani
Date of brith : 28-09=1995
arathis

cgle 2016

sir i have registered for cgle via the old server sscregistration.nic.in and ihave only registration id but nnnnnnnot password...and igt a concfrmation mail alsothat i have sucessfulllly submitted the applicatiion..do i have to submit again from the new site???
Durgesh ghormode

Payment not successful

Sir, iam compleat may part 1 ragestation and also completed 2 ragestation in payment opposition their is unsussfull and in may account 100 rs are deducted so what to do for this may registration no is 51202242233
gajanand pareek

Application Printing Issue

so pls solve this matter immediate.

My registration no. 60000072656

Gajanand Pareek

BHARATHIMOHAN M

Unable to login 2nd part registration

I have successfully filled the 2 part registration . When I am logging in with my Registration id and DOB , it is giving that the details enetered are incorrect . I am entering the correct details but it is not taking it .
Please look into this.

Name: RAJKUMAR P
Reg Id. :51201775587
DOB:23-8-91
mail id: [email protected]
Mob:9043519798
BHARATHIMOHAN M

Unable to login 2nd part registration

I have successfully filled the 1 part registration . When I am logging in with my Registration id and DOB , it is giving that the details enetered are incorrect . I am entering the correct details but it is not taking it .
Please look into this.

Name: BHARATHIMOHAN M
Reg Id. :51156353834
DOB: 24-01-1991
mail id: [email protected]
Mob:9047277866
Ramu Petla

Part 2 Payment failure

My name is P Ramu Naidu. I have completed SSC CGL 2016 part 1 registration with registered id 51154876631 and I have done sbi debit card transaction for part 2 registration. Here problem is 100 rs is debited from my bank account but part 2 registration not completed. What should i do.

Feb 24, 2016

flood amount not received in chennai

Gopalakrishnan
7305374064 - mobile number
A/c number is 6555987123
fllood amount not received sir. kindly help me sir

Feb 24, 2016

flood relief chennai not received

my name is mani and my mobile number is 9790714300
i didnot received my flood relief amont
my account is in indian bank
and account number is 70229884512
perambur branch
pls arrange
sumangal

problem in registration part

My Name is Sumangal maheshwari. I have completed the first part of registration.In second part of registration I have uploaded the photo and signature but due to low connectivity it doesn't get uploaded. I have already tried it for twice but my photo and signature haven't updated yet. And I am getting a message that you have edited twice. Now tell me what I have to do???? please help..

Registration No.- 60000044014
Email Id- [email protected]
Mobile- 07737898814

flood amount problem

i am not received my flood amount
my area is severly affected by flood
all got 5000rs and i didn't get the amount
my account number is 5864792134
karur vysa bank
perambur branch
contact me 9710435246
Suraj4591

About fee pending

Those whose fee status still shows pending....just wait for three working days or make a query to ssc about the fee status.My problem has been solved and I hope your will be solved too.
Arif.M

Application Printing Issue

I had completed my fee payment. But I cannot take the printout of the application. when I check my status of my application it is showing that fee payment is completed, registration is completed etc. But still I cannot access My account to take printout of the application. My Reg No. 60000195781. Please help me solve the problem.

Name : Arif.M
Reg No : 60000195781
Email ID : [email protected]
ANKIT MOLPHA

forgot reg.no

forgot reg. no. after first registration,,,now how can apply part 2 reg.
Omprakash Gauttam

Feb 23, 2016

payment pending after payment online

I had done my registration (60000130133) on 21-Feb-2016 and i had completed the registration and my payment was done from boi debit card and money also deducted from my account still it is showing me that payment is pending. kindly resolve the problem
Gowrisankar M

Fee Deducted From Account but can't print application

I don't receive registration id mail on gmail and no other detail on my given phone number. I had done my registration through online payment facility on 23-Feb-2016 . I had completed by registration and my payments was done from SBI net banking and 100/- was also debited. But still it is showing Information given by you is incorrect.

My PART-I Registration No : 51201159217
Name : Gowrisankar M
DOB : 20-05-1988
Email Id: [email protected]

Thanks & Warm Regards,
M.Gowrisankar
yashwant120

Not able to take print of application for cgl 16

I uploaded wrong size of photo and signature..... it is showing that application is completed but when I check the status my photo and signature is not visible in application form.... I m not able to take print out of my application..... Plz help....