SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Abei

Feb 21, 2016

PAYMENT ISSUE

While doing the payment through SBI Net Banking for SSC CGL 2016. The transaction completed and the amount was also debited from my account. But when I saw the Payment Status it is still showing 'payment status subject to be verify and i did not get any mail also'.
Kindly look into the issue.
Application details of Registration-Id: 60000081608
DOB 16/03/1992
Transaction Ref No. IKA4123248
gajanand pareek

Feb 20, 2016

i had done paymnet but showing pending

I filled form SSC-CGL-2016 on 18.02.16 and i had done Payment but till 2 days my payment status was showing pending and today showing that you had not done payment.
so pls solve this issue and also i want to connect to your helpline but your line getting busy

My Registration 60000072656

Best Regards,

Gajanand Pareek
pushkar723

Status Pending after payment

i was applying ssc cgl 2016 did the payment through sbi netbanking and the transaction was complete but after that while redirecting to ssc site showed me error. now in ssc site its showing pending status and am not able to make new payment.. did not get any confirmation from ssc regarding payment but amount was deducted from my account. Hence my application status is showing Pending.kindly solve this issue as soon as possible.

Name: B PUSHKAR
Registration No: 60000157774
pd14pari

problem in registration part

I have completed the first part of registration.In second part of registration I have uploaded the photo and signature but due to low connectivity it doesn't get uploaded. I have already tried it for twice but my photo and signature haven't updated yet. And I am getting a message that you have edited twice. Now tell me what I have to do???? please help..
email id- [email protected]
sumitsom

Feb 20, 2016

Why error after successful online transaction?

I was applying SSC CGL 2016 did the payment through SBI NetBanking and the transaction was complete but after that while redirecting to SSC site showed me error. now in SSC site its showing pending status and I am not able to make new payment.. did not get any confirmation from SSC regarding payment but amount was deducted from my account. I thought it will take some time but till now no change at all.please look after this matter.

SUMIT KUMAR SOM

mail [email protected]
RID-11538027478
MriduP

Fee Payment

Sir, I have applied for SSC CGL 2016. But while going to make the payment online, the browser didn't direct to the merchant site. I wait for 20 min and didn't get any response so I exit the browser. Now if I goes to make the payment, an error message pops out that the payment has already been made to the reference number. But checking on my application status it shows that payment is still in pending. I am also not able to make any payment now. Please help me regarding this matter.

Registration No.- 60000156411
Email- [email protected]
chahar12

fee payment issue

i was applying ssc cgl 2016 did the payment through sbbj debit card and the transaction was complete but after that while redirecting to ssc site showed me error. now in ssc site its showing pending status and m not able to make new payment.. did not get any confirmation from ssc regarding payment but amount was deducted from my account..plz look after this matter.
Name:- RAVINDRA SINGH
FORM NO. :- 60000097434
Email :- [email protected]
Mob.:- 9694029828
ankitno1

online payment failure

Online Payment of Fee for SSC CGL-2016

I have applied for ssc cgl 2016 and have done the Payment of Rs 100 through Online SBI. After payment, while redirecting to SSC site, it showed me error and Application print form was not generated. Now in ssc site, there is showing payment status pending and I am not able to make new payment. I have not get any confirmation from ssc regarding payment but amount was deducted from my account. Please look into this matter.
thanks.

Registration Number:60000081339
email:[email protected]
sdsanjay

payment of fee ssc cgl 2016

i was applying ssc cgl 2016 did the payment through sbi debit card and the transaction was complete but after that while redirecting to ssc site showed me error. now in ssc site its showing pending status and m not able to make new payment.. did not get any cinfirmation from ssc regarding payment but amount was deducted from my account..plz look after this matter.
name - sanjay das
reg no 60000109307
santoshssc

applied twice

i have applied for cgl 2016 twice what should i do now. first time i have applied for it and i completed part 1 then part 2 is not opening so i again applied for the new one and then i login for print out but it says incorrect id so i again checked with the previous id no. igot accepted in part 2 and it is second time now i got both conformatiom mails what should i do now
niwaskumargmail.com

registration in

i forgot to note down registration after completing first part what can i do i thought registration wil be generated in the mail but i didnot get please help me my email id is [email protected]
Nitish kataria

online payment issue

My reg. no. is 60000047604 and I completed the whole procedure of SSC CGL 2016 on 16 feb 2016 but after payment through online I hadn't receive any confirmation. According to listed complaints of other applicants it seems thats the reg. no. starts with 6000.... are fake. Please take some action on this. THANK YOU
NITISH KATARIA
Gandharav Katyal

SSC Fee Status pending

I did a transaction of Rs 100.85 through MOPSOTHDRCARD (HSBC Debit CARD) for ssc cgl Registration no. 60000135724 and amount is deducted from my account but still amount was not received by ssc.nic.in , please help it's really urgent

Gandharav Katyal
email : [email protected]
Rajesh Paila

regarding payment

I have completed the entire procedure and then paid fees online too & is debited in my A/C
but still ssc website showing it pending,nor it is allowing access to open it too.

my registration id is:60000106923
email id [email protected]
please help me out
rinkutailor

Payment status pending

Pending Payment Status
Sir, I applied for SSC yesterday... I completed my application and made the online payment. The amount got debited from my account but the payment status page is not opening and when I am checking my application status from SSC wbsite it is showing Payment Status Pending. Please help me !

NAME: Babu Lal Tailor.

APPLICATION NO.: 60000109250

Rohit Kumar

Feb 20, 2016

PAYMENT PENDING EVEN AFTER ONLINE TRANSACTION.

I HAVE SAME PAYMENT ISSUE TOO. I HAVE MADE PAYMENT BY SBI DEBT CARD THROUGH ONLINE MODE BUT THE

STATUS OF MY PAYMENT IS PENDING DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FORM MY BANK ACCOUNT.

PLEASE PROVIDE FURTHER SOLUTION FOR THIS ISSUE

REG NO 60000137042
EMAIL [email protected]
Prattu

Feb 19, 2016

Didn't receive any mail from ssc after completing my total registration

Even after completing my total registration havn't received any mail from ssc. Kindly help me in this regard as i cannot fill the form again it will cancel my candidature so please help and do needful.

REGISTRATION NO.:-51201448712
DOB:-11.11.89
centraljob

FORGOT TO NOTE THE PASSWORD

I Have forgot to note the password for part-I Registration.I will have complete the part-II registration.How can I get the register number.
So please help to complete the SSC CGl Registration.

NAME : B.KARPAGAVALLI

DOB :19-05-1990

FATHER NAME : K.BALASUBRAMANIAN

EMAIL ID : [email protected]
itsmedebraj

Pending Payment Status

Sir, I applied for SSC yesterday... I completed my application and made the online payment. The amount got debited from my account but the payment status page is not opening and when I am checking my application status from SSC wbsite it is showing Payment Status Pending. Please help!

NAME: DEBRAJ SARKAR.

APPLICATION NO.: 60000106334

DATE OF BIRTH: 17/06/1990.

Khemchand Sharma

PANDING FEE PAYMENT

fee paid to ssc cgl 2016 showing unpaid. i have paid the fees. 100 rupees debited from account
i have paid online fee.it is showing the fee status as unpaid. hence my application is not completed.
no email or message sent by ssc regarding the fee payment. kindly solve this issue as soon as possible.

REG NO-51152654538

PENDING FEE PAYMENT

REG NO-60000078051
ashkarjan

PENDING FEE PAYMENT

SIR, I HAVE APPLIED FOR SSC CGLE-2016 BY NEW SERVER LINK 1 on 19 feb 2016.

MY PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION NUMBER IS 60000123995. ([email protected])

I HAVE COMPLETED ALL PARTS AND SUCCESSFULLY PAID THE FEE ONLINE BY USING MY DEBIT CARD.

BUT IT DIDNT GET BACK TO SSC AND APPLICATION IS NOT AVALIBLE..

IT SHOWED MY PAYMENT STATUS PENDING AND IT NEITHER PRINT THE APPLICATION.

Please solve my problem.