SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Dark Star

May 23, 2017

Registration ID and Password.

sir i had registered SSC CGL 2017 few days before. But still now i am unable to receive the registration id and the password through my mobile. please take the required action sir. THANK YOU.
indeshgopin@yahoo.co.in

REGISTRATION NOT COMPLETED

After filling the registration part it shows you have already registered. But there is no registration ID generated.
Kindly let me know what to do for completing my registration process.

indeshgopin@yahoo.co.in

REGISTRATION NOT COMPLETED

After filling the first part it shows yo have already registered. I can't go to the next step.
Kindly let me know what to do next.

cmnpps

May 23, 2017

SSC CGL online application form isn't opening

Sir/Maam, I am trying to apply for ssc cgl, but the online application form isn't being displayed. Please resolve this problem.
gk7700

Blur image of Signature SSC CGL 2017

When I filled up the form of CGL 2017 and took the printout of registration form, the image of signature was coming out blurred. Kindly help as I am unable to figure out whether my form will be selected or not.
Please help me out Sir.

Thanking You

NAME - GAUTAM KUMAR
Reg No - 64006318070
DOB- 23/04/1989
SBI Reference Challan ID - 640063180701701
Nilanchala choudhury

May 22, 2017

Entered wrong preference in ssc cgl

I have submitted with wrong preference order of posting in SSC cgl application , I want to change my application I give my details in following so I request you to provide solution as soon as possible

Name -NILANCHALA CHOUDHURY
registration-63004164848
Email- v.choudhury12@gmail.com
soumighosh

not working ssc cgl 17 site

this site is not working .
application form not opening.I am trying still now bt not opening. plz this problem resolve as soon as possible sir..
tusharmanocha

PORTAL SHOWS ALREADY REGISTERED

After registering as NEW USER. The portal shows you are already registered, and doesn't direct towards subsequent pages.

Please provide the registration no. and password or reset the user under my name so that i can apply for SSC-CGL17 .

Thanks and Regards,
Tushar Manocha
+91-9501013301
Email ID tusharmanocha34@gmail.com
tusharmanocha

Unable to Register

Unable to register with my name Tushar Manocha - as it says already registered in the list and is not directing me to fill basic details on page 2 of registration.

Please resolve the issue as soon as possible as i am awaiting to fill the form.

Tushar Manocha
+91-9501013301
Email - tusharmanocha34@gmail.com
shubhamv250891

"YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED" response on trying to register

I tried to register on the portal, after filling the details message popped up - "YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED". It is showing me last year data and not letting me register. Please rectify the problem.

Email address - shubhamv250891@gmail.com

Shubham Verma
shubhamv250891

Already Registered

Email address - shubhamv250891@gmail.com

Shubham Verma
Nasreenj14

May 22, 2017

Not able to edit the registration form since the photo is blurred

Sir I have registered for SSC CGL 2017. When I viewed my registration form, the photo seemed to be blurred. I have edited the registration form twice but still the photo part looked blurred. I was not allowed to edit the registration form again since it says that you have already edited the form twice and you cannot edit it again. I have not done my apply part yet since I am afraid that my application would get rejected because of the blurred photo. Please provide me solution to the email id: nasreen.jamaludeen@gmail.com
Nasreenj14

photo is blurred

Sir/.Madam I have registered for SSC CGL 2017. When i viewed my registration form, the photo seemed to be blurred. I have edited it twice but still the photo part looks blurred. I was not allowed to edit the registration form again since it says you have already edited it twice and so you cannot edit again.I have not done my apply part yet since i am afraid that my application would get rejected because of the blurred photo.Can you please help me in this regard??
subash j

ISSUE IN PREFERENCE ORDER IN SSC CGL APPLICATION

RESPECTED SIR,
I HAVE SUBMITTED WITH WRONG PREFERENCE ORDER OF POSTING IN SSC CGL APPLICATION. I WANT TO CHANGE MY APPLICATION. I GIVE MY DETAILS IN FOLLOWING. SO I REQUEST YOU TO PROVIDE SOLUTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
NAME : SUBASH J
REG NO: 63006843332
EMAIL: subashjaysum@gmail.com

THANKING YOU.
pinkypop

PAGE SHOWS ALREADY REGISTERED

DEAR SIR,
AS I WAS TRYING TO REGISTER SSC-CGL 2017 application,its shows i have already registered, last year i was registered for SSC-CGL-2016, but the registration process was not completed.....when i am trying to apply new one....the informations and the post details are showing like last time i had applied.......so, i want to apply new application form through your site....
I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....I HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE...WHILE AFTER READING THIS MESSAGE...

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY

SOORYA VENUGOPAL
PH:8943689243
e-mail: sooryavgn909@gmail.com
JayapriyaSSC

Entered wrong preference for Group of postin ssc cgl.2017

Resected Sir/Madam,

While applying for SSC CGL 2017 ,by mistake I have entered wrong pregeference of group.I sincerely request you to change my preference of group to 'B'.As my application is already submitted.please tell me the procedure to change the group preference.It would be a great help.

REGISTRATION NO. 64006111710
Name: M JAYAPRIYA

Gmail id:mjayapriyacse@gmail.com
roli verma

May 22, 2017

showing already applied when i try to edit my registration detail

sir, actually i edited my registration detail few days ago and it was successful but now it showing same errors in my registration form. and when i am trying to edit it again it shows you are applied so you cannot edit the detail . sir please tell me what to do
venkatesan2u

May 22, 2017

Not able to fill post preference

Ssc cgl not able to fill post preference
Sir, I am not able to fill the post preference section.
When ever I fill one box with the post code and then move to the next box then the previous one disappears.
Please tell me what to do
ravikhoja

May 22, 2017

ssc cgl form filling problem

Not able to fill the preference for the group of jobs
i am not able to fill the preference for the group of jobs in the application.
When ever i fill one box with the post code and then move to the next box then the previous one disappears.
Please tell me what to do
Nimmy K Selvaraj

Not getting Register No and password

I have complete the registration process in ssc 2017 but my registration number and password are not provided. Kindly help me and pls tell me what shall i do

Nimmy K Selvaraj
nimmyselv@gmail.com
AnkitaPac

May 22, 2017

Did not get to fill post preferneces and education qualification details

Sir , Kindly please guide me on this issue. I wasnt given any step 2 to fill in my education qualification details and post preferences. Now when I try to edit my application , it says you have already registered.

REGISTRATION ID 64006280660
PASSWORD 8537
EMAIL ID pachouri.ankita0909@gmail.com
Minakshi Kaushik

ssc cgl

SIR/MAM

MY APPLICATION STATUS IS SHOWING PROVISIONALLY ACCEPTED . WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
POST PREFERENCE OPTION WAS NOT THERE WHILE FILLING THE FORM .THERE WAS OPTION FOR GROUP OF POST PREFERENCE WHICH HAS 4 BLANKS ONLY.

REG ID 63004534113
minakshi

mini30989@gmail.com
Minakshi Kaushik

Ssc cgl

No option of 'POST PREFERENCE'

While filling SSC CGL 2017 application form I did not get the option to fill the post preferences, rather there was an option to fill the Preferences for GROUP of posts.

I filled the same and the form was even accepted without me filling the post preferences.

Could you please help regarding the same on how I should fill the post preferences now.

Could there be a possibility that I did not get the preference option as I was already registered previously in 2016.

Is there any possibility that I can reapply.

Please help regarding the same.

Minakshi
mini30989@gmail.com

P.w. 3443
sahastra1990@gmail.com

SSC CGL Site not working

Hi Sir,

SSC CGL online application form is not opening.

Please resolve this issue ASAP.

Sahastra
tiya gupta

May 21, 2017

signature is not showing in print application

Sir;I have successfully uploaded the photo and signature but the is not showing in the print out copy.sir kindly can u tell me what I have to do.thank you