SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Ankit Nithariya

Ssc cgl site server not working

I have tried countless times to register for SSC CGL-2017 on the official site of ssc, but with no sucess. Site shows the same error every time that the "sever is not responding" or "not being able to reach sever". I am preparing for this exam since a year, and I don't want to be left behind. I will not be able to wait for one more year. I request you to look into the matter and help me register for the exam in time as tomorrow is the last date to register.

Ankit Kumar
Registration id - 64005957933
Agrawalsonali

Jun 16, 2017

Problem in submitting the form

The form is not getting submitted as every time I submit the form it shows server problem. My name is Sonali Agrawal and registration number is 64007488313.
shivaswamy50

SSC CGL site not working

I have been trying to apply for SSC CGL from two days .I am always getting cannot connect to server. Please look into the issue at the earliest and please extend the last date.
Ankit Nithariya

Ssc cgl site server not working

Ankit Kumar
Registration id - 64005957933
anasarraf

Jun 16, 2017

Problem in filling the form for ssc

Trying since 4 days and still not able to fill up the form for SSC cgl. Extend the date for filling the form atleast.
kumar8982

same old SERVER problem again

trying to fill the ssc cgl 2017 form from a week. But the site shows 'cannot connect to server.Please try again later'.
Kindly fix the problem or extend the last date to apply the application.
jsadiq

SSC APPLICATION SITE NOT RESPONDING

I have been trying to register for ssc cgl for past three days,but the site is not responding.Every time it shows cannot connect to server issue.Many including my friends are not able to apply because of server error.so Kindly look in to this issue and extend the online application date for another week.

Email id jsadiq412@gmail.com
ddddsharma

not able to apply

I am trying to apply for the last 2 days but not able , today is the last date what can I do ,plz extend the date

Jun 16, 2017

mistake in form and server down

i am sangram kenjale .i m applying for SSC CGL post since 2 days . but the problem i m facing d same for 2 days . it said that Cannot connect to the server. tomorrow 16 JUNE 2017 is the last date for applying. I request you to look into this issue.

Registration No. is 64006923755 and email id- sangramkenjale9@gmail.com
Also,
While filling form i made one mistake about my name .
Forgot to write name as recorded in that matriculation/secondary exam certificate and now i am not able to change.
so please guide me about this query.
sangram
varun das

EXTEND THE LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION

I am trying to apply SSC CGL exam for last 4 days. I couldn't complete the registration till now because of the website issue.

Please fix the problem associated with the website and kindly extend the application end date.

Very pathetic website and it is wasting our valuable time on every attempt. Do we know the reason behind this?
Ramandeep1991

UNABLE TO FILL APPLICATION FORM FURTHER

SIR,
I have been trying to fill application form for the last 5 days. "Try again later" - only message shown to me on my computer screen. Please look into the matter and help me to fill my Application.
Gautam_Hyderabad

Jun 16, 2017

Not able to apply SSC cgl

I have been trying to fill up the form of SSC exams for past 2 days but the site is not responding as tomorrow is the last date. i shall be really grateful if you will kindly look in to the matter and resolve it as soon as possible.

Regestration no : 60000742918

SSC FORM NAME MISTAKE AND SERVER DOWN

Respected Sir/ madam,

While filling form i made one mistake about my name and i am not able to change it and also not able to fill new form.
In form i made mistake in my name. Forgot to write name as recorded in that matriculation/secondary exam certificate.
and that is not able to change.
so please guide me about it.

since this link is not working http://164.100.129.99/cgl17/ FROM PAST FEW DAYS so there is trouble to completing from.

swati saini8888

unable to fill ssc form

I have been trying to fill the form for last 2 days. I am a CA and do not want to loose this opportunity.
kindly help for the same.

swati
mohit@1992

Jun 16, 2017

Not able to apply SSC cg

I have been trying to apply the SSC cgl for the past 3 days. But its saying not able to reach server try again later.
If server connects the i am not able to submit 2nd part of registration, i got sick of it , i tried it over 100 times.
please help us in this matter.
Humbly requesting you not to deny us our chance of participating in the exam because of some external reasons.
AFZAL PP

SSC CGL

APPLICATION STATUS AND PAYMENT STATUS CAN'T GET
REG ID:64006441359
Sandeepreddy44

Jun 16, 2017

Not able to apply or submit the form

Even I'm getting same problem as all guys here facing.. I think it's due to the overload on the server as this is the last to apply... I think they have to extend the date for submission .. Please SSC resolve this problem asap or extend the date .. As many aspirants are trying to apply and already paid the fees.. Do the needful
Ashutosh Shukla 12

Unable to fill Form

Dear sir,. from yesterday I'm unable to complete the part 2. It always shows that 'can not connect to server'
Please resolve the issue as today is last day.
sanjaymundhra

server is down

Wasted 5 days continuously to fill the form but still I am not able to complete it.What a pathetic job you are doing guys to handle this site? Why don't you learn nw technologies and apply them.Is it one of the reason of reservation system ???feeling like I am in 20th century.You guys are worth of nothing.
amneet1912

Server unavailable

I have been trying to fill the form countless times but everytime i fill the form and click on submit it shows the error message that server isn't available. Today is the last date to fill the form and i'm unable to fill it. Kindly help regarding this. If possible also extend the date for filling up the form.
Thanks and regards.
rhljswl8

Unable to fill form

I have been trying to register myself for the past two days but every time it is giving error that it can not connect to server. Today is the last day for application. I don't know what to do. Can someone help me?
madhavjee2011@gmail.com

Cgl site not working

I have been trying from the last 2 days to complete the second stage of registration (photo&signature upload) but site is not working. Today is the last day and problem persists. I have prepared very seriously for this exam and if i can't fill the form due to technical glitches, it would be extremely unfair for thousands like me. Please extend the deadline so that serious aspirants don't suffer.
Er Namdev Tajane

server not working

Namdev Tajane
Registration no 64006467889
swarnacatherine

please extend the date

please extend the date for CGL
Anandsehgal

ssc sever down

I am trying to fill the form from yesterday but ssc server is denying the request . Today is the last date. I request to the authority resolve the issue.So that more number of users can apply for this application.

Change Caste in SSC Application - Change Caste in SSC Application
    Sir I want to change my caste from general to sc in ssc...
    JOININDIANARMY - Email ID become closed and forgot my password
    Sir, My name is V G VINOD. I have registered my...
    Subway - Charging Extra GST
    Subway which is on Chandigarh-ludhiana Highway ,besides...
    baghajatin gas service - Gas not delivered after 20 days of booking
    Gas booked on 30/10/2017 against refill booking no. 739885...
    Ibps - Invalid Login Credentials Problem
    Sir, I am unable to download my admit card for ibps clerk...
    navratan ring - Changing of ring 's color
    Rings bottom colour removed within one month
    IRCTC - Can't go inside of irctc app
    I put my irctc user id& password correctly for booking...
    paytm - pending Issue
    Hello recharges only.But a huge amount of money is...
    INDIAN ARMY - Email ID become closed and forgot my password
    Sir, My name is V G VINOD.I have registered my...
    PAN NSDL - OTP not coming while authenticate
    I have applied for the PAN through e-Kyc on 20th,...