SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Veeresh@123

Jun 1, 2018

Having no reg no. And pasword due to mistake

Sir i have freshly registered for ssc . But 1 character of ky email id entered wrong nd i hav no reg no and password nd by forgot password option it sends reg no and password to the wrongly entered email.sir my details are givem below plz send me my reg no and password
Sakshi Srivastava
Father name- akhilesh kumar Srivastava
Mother name- nisha Srivastava
Dob- 11-07-1996
Plz send my reg no. And password to
veereshpandey786@gmail.com
ANURAG PATHANIA

UNABLE TO EDIT

Sir I want to edit my photograph and sign in SSC CGL FORM 2018 .But while submitting, it shows "same mandatory details are already available in database.Please check your details and try again later"
Please help me
Registration no -64007695177
Password - 7024
tyagishivani300@gmail.com

ssc cgl 2018

sir, i try to fill my ssc cgl 2018 form , but without filling that form it show that i am already registered.now what can i do? please give solution for this.
email id: tyagishivani300@gmail.com
Poornima Prasad B M

Cannot complete registration

Hi! This is Poornima Prasad. I have been trying to register myself for SSC CGL 2018 since 3 days and have been unable to complete registration. It website gets stuck when I click submit and is not moving forward.
Kindly help.

nickelodeaon

not received registration id and password

i m not getting any mail regarding registraion id and pass word on my mail id:nehasrivastavnick@gmail.com

pls help me out
nickelodeaon

not received registration id and password

I AM NOT GETTING ANY MAIL REGARDING REG ID AND PASSWORD
ON MYEMAIL ID:NEHASRIVASTAVNICK@GMAIL.COM.

PLS HELP ME OUT ASAP!
chhetrapal.singh09@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2018

unable to get registration no. and password on my mail.

I have filled ssc cgl 2018 form online But I can't get the email of registration number and password.Folllowing are my details
Name:- chhetrapal singh
Please, do the needful

chhetrapal singh
jyoti prakash TRIPATHY

Jun 1, 2018

not received registration number and password

NAME-JYOTI PRAKASH TRIPATHY
FATHER NAME-PRADIPTA KUMAR TRIPATHY
E-MAIL ID-jptripathy576@gmail.com
RAGUNATHAN K

Jun 1, 2018

Not get register number and password

hi,

I applied combined graduation level exam, but i didn't get my registration number and password. so that reason i can't make payment also

Name RAGUNATHAN K
Father name D KALIYAMOORTHY
DOB 18-04-1990
Mobile 9884921819
Mail id ragus1819@gmail.com
byritesh

Jun 1, 2018

Regarding registration no. and password

I am applying for SSC-CGL 2018 for which I began with Registration process but after submitting I didn't got any mail/sms with the Registration No. and Password. I tried the option " Forgot Registration/Password" but I am not getting any mail/sms. P.S. I have also checked the spam folder but the problem is still the same . As only 2 days are remaining for the application, so please do the favour by resolving this issue quickly.
Details
Name - RITESH SRIVASTAVA
FATHER'S NAME - DINESH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
DOB- 21/04/1992
ROLL NO.OF 10th Class - 5194495
kuldeep12345678

unable to apply

in apply section it says please enter your secondary roll no in view or edit section. but in view or edit section after entering roll no it says data already available in database. please help

unknown.kulu@gmail.com
Siile manah

Forgot my registered email ID

I have applied ssc in 2017 but I did not appear. I tried filling ssc cgl 2018 but it says I have registered. But I forgot my registered Email ID. How can I register or apply again? Please help.
mahender0075

Jun 1, 2018

i did not get registration id and password

respected sir,
i fill up my ssc registration from.After complete my from .SSC csnnot send me any message of registration in my mail
what should i do?

email id= mahendersingh0075@gmail.com
ph.no= 8894182107
Varsha sarswat

Registration for ssc cgl

After registering succesfully, i did not get my registerd id and password on mail. I checked spam as well.. please help me out.. its urgent
My details are below
Varsha sarswat
Mob 8003546097
Mail sarswatvarsha@gmail.com
NATWAR SINGH SHEKHAWAT

registration number not received

I applied to ssc cgl but not received any registration number and password. I also done Forget Registration or Password process after completing the process it says registration id and password are sent in a mail, But i have not received them. Then i tried to register again system says you are already registered. I do'nt know what to do next.
Kindly help me.

Natwar
usubham

Registration No.

I applied the first part of form but didn't receive any mail regarding my credentials.

NAME: SUBHAM PATHANIA
DOB: 20/03/1993

Kindly do the needful.
Vikas Singh Chauhan

May 31, 2018

Not got the registration number and password on my email id

Sir I have filled the form and it is said that your registration number and password has been sent to your email id when I checked my email no registration number password was there What should I do now

I m so nervous please help me my email id is

www.iim.vikas@gmail.com

Please help me and suggest me what should I do now
Neeta Patil

SSC CGL Registration

I have tried for SSC CGL 2018 registration two days back and after that I did not find any email in my mailbox for reg id/password so I again did registration today and then I saw there were two emails in my spam mailbox where I could see reg id for my previous registration also.

So now I have two registration IDs and I have filled up my form with my second registration ID.

Would I get an issue in the further process as I have registered twice ?

Please advise.

Neeta
nituvikram

May 31, 2018

NOT RECEIVED ANY REGISTRATION NUMBER AND PASSWORD AFTER FILLING INITIAL SSC CGL FORM 2018

Myself Nitu Singh Birth Date - 06/03/1990 have filled up the first part of the SSC CGL 2018 application form on 30/5/2018, after which I was due to receive my REGISTRATION NUMBER & PASSWORD, but neither of which I have received.

I would like to inform you that I have gone through the official notification of SSC CGL 2018 thoroughly and after understanding that I fulfill the educational and age criteria I have applied.

I humbly request you to do the needful or if there is any mistake in my part please inform me before 4/6/2018 on my personal email id nitusyadav@gmail.com as it is the last date notified for the submission of the application.
Charutadaka

Not able to apply for cgl 2018

While trying to apply, it says my secondary exam roll number is not filled But while trying to edit and add the roll number, it shows "same mandatory details are already available in database.Please check your details and try again later".
SSC is not responding to my mail.
could you please help me if possible.
DWAIPAYAN CHATTERJEE

PENDING OF PAYMENT

I am DWAIPAYAN CHATTERJEE WITH Reg No:64007037207 & password:8132 have already paid the examination fee but mt application status is still showing incomplete. Although my examination fee has been deducted from my account but still the transaction status is showing FAILURE. I can't even pay the fee once again as it is showing that payment request has been made already. Please help me sir.
87anirban

May 30, 2018

Myself ANIRBAN CHAKLADER Birth Date - 02/02/1989 have filled up the first part of the SSC CGL 2018 application form on 27/5/2018, after which I was due to receive my REGISTRATION NUMBER & PASSWORD, but neither of which I have received.

I humbly request you to do the needful or if there is any mistake in my part please inform me before 4/6/2018 on my personal email id 87anirban@gmail.com as it is the last date notified for the submission of the application.
lavanya1996

Unable To EDIT

i want to edit my community.but it still says"Same mandatory details are already available in database.Please check your details and try again later".please help me to solve this.

Email- rlavanyakrishnan@gmail.com
vish_sharma

unable to edit form

I want to change my photograph .But while submitting, it shows "same mandatory details are already available in database.Please check your details and try again later".
SSC is not responding to my mail.
could you please help me if possible.

email id : vishalsharma571993@gmail.com
archanapat

May 30, 2018

got registered but didnt get my registration number and password

Once I registered my application on ssc website but then due to network problem the page couldn't processed properly. may be that is why I couldn't get any email or message of my registration or didn't know my registration number and password.after that when I applied again it shows that I have already registered. how can i recover my registration number and password. Please help me out.

tnpsc one time registration - Complaint about one time registrtion
    I m already register one time register in 2015 ... now it...
    support.upi@sbi.co.in - Amount deducted
    I'm using my paytm app to transfer money to my...
    SSC - Ssc gd constable
    I tried to log in to my ssc account. But it is shown that...
    Aoc tv - Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8017452859
    I have raised a complaint at July 30th, as per service...
    snapdeal - Order ID: 22842513073, Placed On 01 Aug, 2018 Nike Jordan...
    YOU DONT BORTHER TO REPLY ... RETURN THE MONEY IF YOU CANT...
    punjab national bank - Removal of credit card from Cibil
    I have a credit card updated against my name in my cibil...
    Rohit Jhamb - Garbage van is not coming
    Garbage van is not coming in Mahavir Enclave near H-1/54...
    Castrol India Ltd - Worst Experience with sales Executive
    Hello All, I am a new retailer Galaxy Automobiles and...