SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Ritika.P

Unable to Register in Selection Post 2018

Sir, I'm unable to do the Registration because everytime the same error pops up " Cannot connect to the server!! Please try again Later ". Sir I am getting the same error from the last 4 to 5 days. Please guide me through this.

venu babu bolli

Unable to apply for Selection Post 2018

Sir/Mam

I have registered for the selection post and also received registration number and password on my mail ID but when I am filling these details in application part it is showing "credentials do not match", "you have not registered yet", "details do not match"

Registration No. 61001007394

I have been trying since last 10 days.

Bolli Venu babu
Adarsh A S

Unable to login

SIR/MADAM,
i am trying to apply for post but when ever i try to login it every time a dialog box appears showing "your details dont match".but when i try checking the status with same it is saying provisionally accepted.If this goes on how will i apply for any post please help.

thanking you
Adarsh
registerration no:- 61001453865
phone no :- 9809838257
karthika chandra

unable to login

whenever im trying to login,they are showing that it is wrong.I changed my password from the 4 digit number to another but i am unable to enter the password.please help
saloni rawt

UNABLE TO APPLY

I HAVE COMPLETED MY REGISTRATION .BUT IN THE APPLICATION PART WHEN I ENTERED MY PROVISIONAL ID AND PASSWORD WHICH WAS RECEIVED BY ME THROUGH E-MAIL IT IS SHOWING DETAILS DOESN'T MATCH . I AM TRYING FROM 2 DAYS ..KINDLY PLEASE SEE ABOUT IT.

PROVISONAL REGISTRATION NO: 61000013855

E-MAIL ID: saloni.rawat25@yahoo.com
nnkant91

Unable to fill the application for selection post 2018 phase VI

Registration No. 61001362677

I have been trying since last week.

Neeraj Nishikant
NTejashree

Registration Problem

I am continuously trying for new registration from the past few days but its unable to do this because of server of ssc site. All time its showing error as "Can not connect to the server. Try after some time".30th is the last date to submit this form.Please fix this problem as soon as possible.
Anandu Sasankan

Sep 29, 2018

I am. Unable to register to the application of selection post 2018 phase VI . It displayed the "Error in verify login" I am trying this for the last two weeks
Jinsy K

credentials does not match

I HAVE COMPLETED MY REGISTRATION .BUT IN THE APPLICATION PART WHEN I ENTERED MY ID AND PASSWORD IT IS SHOWING DETAILS DOESN'T MATCH OR CURRENTLY NO ADV FOR SSC . I AM TRYING FROM 2 DAYS ..KINDLY PLEASE SEE ABOUT IT.
Ariz Tauqir

Sep 29, 2018

fee challan is not accepting in bank. Everytime time saying "record not found"

My fee challan is not accepting in the bank. Everytime It is showing "record not found". please help as deadline is very near.

Registration no.= 61001355508
Email ID = tauqirariz64@gmail.com
bobynath

unable to connect to server in ssc phase 6

DEAR SSC AUTHORITY

sub-server error on SSC phase 6 on new registration/problem with new SSC website.

I am unable to apply for new registration process as it is showing server error cannot connect to server try after sometime.
we all know that you have extended the date of SSC phase 6 to 5 october but even if we cannot apply for new registration than what is the use of extending the date .many students are facing these issues .please resolve this issue and take some seroius action against this server problem so we can fill the form before the date.we also facing this problem in night also as we thought that your website is of high traffic but nothing works .
so kindly resolve this problem so that everyone can easily fill the desired form of SSC phase 6

yours faithfully
Boby Nath
Prashant Rana123

Sep 29, 2018

Ssc selection post phase vi

Respected Team,

i am trying to download Print application form and also challan but none of them are working on site.
During Print application form, error has been occured (no data found) and during downloading the challan, error has been occured (Downloading challan date expires) but on notification last date for challan is 30-sep-2018 05:00 PM.
These error occurs from last 10 days.I tried on Chrome, mozilla and Internet explorer.
Please help to resolve these issues.

My registration number: 61000522783
Email id: Prashantranaece@gmail.com
Contact no: 9997766080

Regards.
Prashant Rana
BHAVYA MISHRAA

REGISTRATION PROBLEM

SIR, I AM UNABLE TO REGISTER MYSELF FOR RECRUITMENT OF SELECTION POSTS(PHASE VI) . EVERYTIME WHEN I AM TRYING TO REGISTER MYSELF IT IS SHOWING A POPUP " ERROR! PLEASE TRY AFTER SOMETIME".

PLEASE HELP

BHAVYA MISHRA
thogaru hemanth

ssc phase 6 registration error

While i am registering my details...its saying error all the time, i am trying continously from many days but i am not able to register and only one day left for the application...how i can register
my mob number 8639383610
SAURAV5687

Sep 29, 2018

DEAR WHOEVER WHO IS READING THIS PLEASE HELP ME AS I CANT EVEN COMPLETE MY REGISTRATION DUE TO THE FACT THAT MY 4 EMAILS AND MOBILE NOS ARE SHOWING TO BE ALREADY EXISTS WHICH IS RIDICULOUS AS I HAVE NEVER COMPLETED MY REGISTRATION IN THE FIRST PLACE SO PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS ISSUE..
Kavita711

Unable to apply for Selection Post 2018

Registration No. 61001378790

I have been trying since last week.

Kavita Gandhi
SreeramNair

Unable to login SSC

Hi Sir/Madam,

I've completed the registration for ssc, also received an email with registration id and password. But whenever I try to login(both completed and yet to complete) I get "Login Error! ". However, I was able to change the password. Confused how it might happen.

I've been trying it for a couple of days now, unable to complete the registration. Are there any other way to complete the application process?

Sreeram R

Reg No: 61001422941
Mob : 9591099427
Kirti G

Sir/Madam,

I am unable to register for the application of selection post 2018(phase VI), as the error displayed is, "Error!!!!can not connect to the server.Please try after some time. I am trying since two days but the problem persists and I can't login to http://164.100.129.99/selectionpost2018/
Every time a pop up appears as details does not match and i am sure about the details that i m entering are correct...What can I do in filling the form..

Kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible.
NiluBhau

About error while registration

I am unable to register for the application of selection post 2018(phase VI), as the error displayed is, "Error!!!!can not connect to the server.Please try after some time. I am trying since two days but the problem persists.

Nilesh Rathod
NiluBhau

About error while registration

Nilesh Rathod
krishnaprasad123

Sir/Madam,

I am unable to register for the application of selection post 2018(phase VI), as the error displayed is, "Error!!!!can not connect to the server.Please try after some time. I am trying since FOUR days but the problem persists.

KRISHNA PRASAD
Padmashini

ssc application

sir/mam,

I had completed my registration for ssc but when i try to login to apply it giving "details did not match".But i have complete my registration.
Let me know how i can complete the application. And when i try to register again it shows already registered. My registration number is 64009474913. Thank you.
Tamanna Joshi

Unable to Register for the application of selection post 2018

I am unable to register for the application of selection post 2018(phase VI), as the error displayed is, "Error!!!!can not connect to the server.Please try after some time". I am trying since last week but the problem persists. Please solve my issue asap because closing date of application is 30/09/18.
mridulgupta9587

Not able to apply for selection post phase 6

I have been trying to apply for selection post phase 6, but it always shows your details don't match. I have confirmed the details from the previous registration mail. Now it's been 2-3 days but still i am not able to apply. Please sir do something to resolve the issue.
Madho lal meena

SSC phase Vi online form

Sir,I have tried to apply online application for phase Vi vacancies but i unable to fill it.because it shows "server error" all time.now only 2 days remaining pl. Rectify server problem.

Lexicon motors siliguri - Registration delay
    I have car purchase in 14 December 2018 in Lexicon motors...
    Gemporia - Payment not successful
    I have paid for online payment through SBI net banking...
    ICICI BANK DEBIT CARD FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION - IIN/I-Debit/SI CPPAST
    Dear Sir/Madam A debit Rs 2049.00 was debited from my...
    Indane/ LPG - LPG subsidy stopped without my consent
    LPG subsidy stopped without my knowledge sirs, i was...
    Mobile - Refund not provideed
    Your employee deepak Sharma called me from number...
    M/S Perspi Interactive Pvt Ltd - complaint against clickjobs
    I am Sub Inspector Ajay Kumar, from Delhi Police, Cyber...
    house hold luggage - One package not received
    I have booked 02 parcel from ratlam to Amritsar on 09 Jan...
    Street Dogs - increasing street dogs in my locality
    Dear sir/mam, This is with regard to the increasing...
    Illegal Pond filling - Illegal filling of pond
    Dear Sir / Madam, A humble request to all the...