SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Naveen Vashisht

Jun 13, 2017

to change the post preference

Change of post preferef
While i was filling up my ssc cgl form when i was writ my post preferred code it wasn't accepting, so i just filled it randomly and submitted my form.
Kindly help me out to change the post preferd by me. I haven't paid the fees yet.
Email id = er.mech.ajay@gmail.com
Regd id=60000655907
ajay singh

prashantk2017

Jun 12, 2017

SSC CGL Form not accepted

I have selected NR - Delhi (2201) as the examination center and code, but during the time of submission pop up message says "choose another examination center and code". Please help me regarding this issue.

Name: Prashant koli
Registration no: 60000059044
Email. prashantkoli215@gmail.com
sachin.singh431@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2017

paymet isuue

sir i had completed my application form each every step has been scruitinized properly, but while i made the payment the server got turned of and rs 100/- has been deducted from my account and application status showing incomplete, do i need to make a repayment of
please help me in this regard

sachin singh
provisional registration no- 64007171011
sachin.singh431@gmail.com
calvinrajat

Jun 11, 2017

ssc exam

bc ssc walo ne kya chutipa pel rkha h, website up kro bc
BANS

Jun 11, 2017

Incorrect 10th roll number

Respected sir/ madam,

I have wrongly filled my 10th exam roll number. The form is provisionally accepted, hence no changes can be made. So i request you to kindly provide me the link or any suggestion to correct it. Following are my details regarding SSC-CGL form.
REG NO : 64006179505
PASSWORD : 3178
DOB : 17/07/1995
Anticipating for a positive response.

thanks and regards,
Aayushi

email id: aayushi177@gmail.com
nehasaxena

Jun 10, 2017

error in selecting exam centre code while final submission

Sir/Madam
While finally submitting the application form, a pop up appears ' plz select other examination centre code'. I want to select Lucknow( 3010). Did it require multiple exam centre to be selected?
Plz help.
My registeration no.- 64006697612
ncrajwar

Jun 10, 2017

Cannot able to register for cgl form

sir ,
With due respect i want to tell you that while filling my registration details i am getting an error that i had already registered.
Please help me to resolve this problem .

thanking you

yours faithfully ,
Nishchal chand rajwar
pfghty

Examination Center and Code Error

My roll no. Is 60000005321. I'm unable to select the examination center as the web page constantly says select another one. Plz help me
namrata priyadarshani

Jun 10, 2017

cant fill the form of ssc cgl

while filling the form it always ask me to select another center name and center code what to do now.
Aathira Suresh

Jun 9, 2017

Wrong entry of 10 th register no.

please kindly help me to edit my wrongly fiiled roll number of 10 th boar xam register number in ssc registration form...i have registered in ssc registration already but i have entered wrong roll number when i get edit option the roll number column is not geting edit, please give a suggestion regarding this problem. my email id- aathirasuresh3@gmail.com
Aathira Suresh

Jun 9, 2017

Wrong entry of 10 th regiser no.

please kindly help me to edit my wrongly fiiled roll number of 10 th board exam register no. in ssc registration form...i have registered in ssc registration already but i have entered wrong roll number when i get edit option the roll number column is not geting edit, please give a suggestion regarding this problem. my email id- aathirasuresh3@gmail.com
ankitasingh10

Can't select Delhi as centre in SSC CGL 2017 form

I am unable to select delhi as my centre. While submitting the form I get an error message that reads "please select another city and centre code".
Kindly help
My registration number= 60001295876
ankitasingh10

Unable to pick Delhi as in SSC 2017 form

While submittimg the form with delhi as centre, I get an error message that says "Please select another examination centre and centre code".
Kindly help.
My registration number= 60001295876
soulful

ssc portal is problematic

I am the same issue of that annoying pop up that doesnt just let our job done!!! the same pop up asking to "please select another center code & examination" while filling SSC CGL 2017 application form. SSC commission should resolve the problem as soon as possible. Just 1 week left for application process to terminate. I tried 3 different centres and still the same pop up appears everytime.
Toshi Walling

Jun 8, 2017

cant submit the form

I am facing an issue while filling up the SCC CGL form
While trying to submit the form,the pop up says "Please select another Name of Examination Center and Center Code!"
.It is not accepting when I select NER-KOHIMA(5302)
Bhagyashree123

Jun 7, 2017

Asking to select another center

Respected Team,

While submitting the SSC CGL form I am facing issue.The pop up box says "Please select another Name of Examination Center and Center Code!"

How can I select another center when I want it to be Mumbai (I have selected WR-Mumbai(7204))?

Your help will be highly appreciated!

Mahendra Kumar Mahawar

Jun 7, 2017

photo and signature provisionally accepted ,photo is blurred and signature wil not be accepted

I filled SSC CGL 2017 form and everything was correct and completed all the steps. After the final submit when i checked the status of the application it showed Provisionally Accepted (Blurred Photo/Signature will be rejected).

Registration no. 64006571557

Bhagyashree123

Can't submit the form

hello respected sir/mam
I am facing an issue while filling up the SCC CGL form
But how can I select another examination center I want it to be Mumbai.It is not accepting when I select WR-Mumbai(7204) code.

Below is my email id: bhagyashreeraul@gmail.com

Please help!
Thanks in advance!
tanikap

exam center

My reg no is 60000743560 it is not accepting the center code when I m submitting on final submit button
Vijay chaurasiya

Change of post preferef

Email id = chaurasiyasbsc@gmail.com
Regd id=69007534236
VIJAY CHAURASIYA

pragya 5

Jun 7, 2017

Center of examination is not being accepted

My center of examination i.e. Delhi (2201) is not being accepted while submitting the form. My registration Id is 60001037740 and my DOB is 25/01/1992.
Kindly help me.

Yours sincerely,
Pragya Kushwaha.
amardeep1995

CHANGE EMAIL ID

I have entered wrong email id 'rajacomputernawada@gmail.com' in my registration form.I want to change my email id to

'amarsunny887@gmail.com'.Please change my email id or give me the option to change my email id.

Registration no:63002602317

mobile no:9999578928

prathimaprathipati

Jun 6, 2017

wrongly filled roll number

please kindly help me to edit my wrongly fiiled roll number in ssc registration form...i have registered in ssc registration but i have entered wrong roll number when i get edit option the roll number column is not geting edit, please give a suggestion regarding this problem. my email id-prathipatiprathima@gmail.com

TASMAC - Charges more than MRP, NO BILL
    I have one doubt regarding liquor bought from any TASMAC...
    Ibps - less marks in pre
    Sir I have attempted 61 question 40 reasoning and 21...
    BOB BANK - DONOT REFUND MY CASH
    DONOT REFUND MY CASH i have used BOB Debit card for...
    UKSRTC bus service - worst condition of bus and missbehave of conductor
    Dear concern, I am travelling in UKSRTC AC bus from...
    MSEB-Mahavitran - Open power dp
    In garibacha wada , dombivali west there open pole light...
    paytm - Payment done by other with using my net banking
    Today i analysis my bank statement there is two...
    Make My Trip - MOBILE APP
    MMT IS LAUNCHED MMT BLACK SCHEME I REGISTERS IN THIS...
    HDFC Bank - Employ want bribe
    Respected sir My name is...
    Dish TV - Wrong Number Rechage
    My VC/RMN -01516382826 Wrong VC/RMN...
    DNA - Not working and bed service
    I am daily call and mail but not slove my problem