SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

Vikrant vilas kudkar

Application Provisionally Submitted

Hello Sir/Mam

I am Vikrant Vilas Kudkar
Registration No : 64008290114
D.O.B - 09-09-1994

I filled the form of SSC Meteorological Department ,2017.and after few days I have done the payment also.
but when i open my application form the application status is showing Application provisionally submitted.i will completed all the process even payment fee online is also done..The process will show Your photo and signature is blur.But i will upload it the photo and signature in correct manner. Even its show its correct and succesfully uploaded when i fill the form.So my quition is can i give the exam?Can any issue will face before exam?Can i recieve mail of exam date and my center of exam?
Vikrant vilas kudkar

Application Provisionally Submitted

Hello Sir/Mam

I am Vikrant Vilas Kudkar
Registration No : 64008290114
D.O.B - 09-09-1994

ksubhash

NOT A COMPLAIN ,BUT A HUMBLE REQUEST

SIR,DUE TO MY MISFORTUNE I COULD NOT APPEAR IN THE EXAM ,SO MY PARENT'S ARE VERY UPSET WITH ME ,BCZ I PUTTED REALLY A HARD WORK SO WAS GREAT HOPE OF SELECTION,IT WILL REALLY MAKE ME AND MY FAMILY HAPPY THAT IF YOU COULD TAKE MY EXAM THIS YEAR ,SIR I DON'T WANT TO WEST MY THIS VALUABLE YEAR ,

SIR I KNOW THIS IS SOME WHAT WAY SIMILAR TO AS I HAD STUDIED A STORY IN MY 10th STANDARD "A LETTER TO GOD" same situation is today created with me

MY EXAM WAS ON 18th evening shift
Naveen366

Aug 17, 2017

Payment failed

Hi Sir/Madam,

I filled the form of SSC Meteorological department.and after few days I have done the payment but payment got failed and money also got deducted from the account.Two times I tried and both the time payment failed.I don't know what was the technical problem faced by you.
Please find the registration number - 64008277866
DOB - 01/06/1992

Mail id - kesharwani.naveen366@gmail.com

Please revert me some feasible solution.

Naveen Kesharwani
Russian jha

Aug 13, 2017

Disparity in question papers in 2017 cgl tier 1 exam

I am subhadra Nandan jha from Patna.my exam was on 9th August in 2nd shift.i attempted only 75 questions because the set was time consuming but some of my friends attempted 85 to 90 questions who had taken his exam in the evening shift in same day.i am not the single one here who is suffering from the luck game of SSC because in this year SSC is conducting unequal level of sets.so please introduce the normalized method in declaration of tier 1 result of cgl2017.
Tushar3120

Aug 13, 2017

Not able to download admit card

My exam is on 19/08/17 and as on today 13/0817 i am not able to download my admit card.
nikhil.

Aug 12, 2017

Provisional accepted

sir/madam
i have completedmy aapplication form but now there show provisonal accepted what i do
registration number63006996608 scientic assistant

Provisional accepted

Pooja M Patil

Aug 8, 2017

Application will be get rejected due to blurred photo and signature

My application status is "application will get rejected due to blurred photo and signature". So what should I do for changing the photo and signature
Plz help

Reg no.-64008192371
Student-ssc

Aug 7, 2017

photo and signature too small on SSC CGL admit card

The photo and signature on my downloaded SSC CGL admit card 2017 are of extremely small size and barely visible. What should be done for this? Please help.
razz40136

Aug 6, 2017

Unable to download ssc cgl 2017 admit card

Sir, I have applied for ssc cgl 2017, I am unable to download admit card, 5 days left for examination. It was showing examination date and application status few days ago. But now , It is showing incorrect details.

Reg no. 64005828283
rajatgupta136@hotmail.com

Unable to download ssc cgl 2017 admit card

shindhedinesh@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2017

Application Status Incomplete

Hello Sir,

I have submitted application form and i have paid fee also.money was deducted and transaction was successful can you resolve it.
In scheduled pdf it showing exam date and Time but cant able to download admit card.

Registration id :64007001708
Email id: shindhedinesh@gmail.com

Sir please reply

sheethal maria j

Aug 4, 2017

ssc cgl admit card

admit card
Sir/ Mam,
I applied for SSC CGL 2017 , I got my application status provisionally accepted but I am unable to download my admit card . I entered my registration number , date of birth and also tried with my name , date of birth but its giving result as"Sorry You Have Entered Wrong Registration Number Or Roll Number Or Name Or Date Of Birth." I can't predict the problem please help me out of this .
My registration number 64006793854
mail id:sheethalmaria@gmail.com
DOB:21/03/1992
sneha4068

Aug 3, 2017

Photograph or signature is blurred. (Status in application means application will be rejected)

Hello Sir/Madam,

My application status is showing ''Provisionally Accepted (Blurred Photo/Signature will be rejected)".
I remember that I uploaded it within the parameters given there. And also it was uploaded successfully. i did re-upload the image but the status is same.
Therefore, I do not want my application to be rejected so please guide me how to retain my candidature.

Registration no.: 64008213137

Name: Sneha Mahulkar

Email-id: mahulkar.sneha@yahoo.in
Thank You.

Lian Simte

Aug 1, 2017

Unable to downlaod SSC CGL Admit Card 2017

When i enter my reg number for eastern region it says error
My reg no:61000514272 My D.O.B: 27/07/1991
i have completed all the registration but its showing You have enter wrong roll number or have not completed reg.Sometime showing error.
It is my humble request that you take a necessary steps as soon as possible as the exam is this week.
My email:soipu4@gmail.com
Ambesh Raj

Aug 1, 2017

regarding blurred photographed

i am getting problem while downloading my admit card status. Its showing that AS PER YOUR APPLICATION YOUR PHOTOGRAPHED IS BLURRED.
registration no is 64006016010
DOB 17-01-1996
plz help me sir
Max.

Change of exam date

Respected sir/Madam

My exam date is 12 /08/ 17. I would be out of town from 11 08 17 to 13 08 17.Due to my SAHITYA AKADEMI'NEWDELHI programme.which is held at VISHAKHAPATNAM on that date.

Kindly Request you to change my exam test date on 12/08/17 to Before 11 08 17 to After 13 08 17.
It will be great help to me.

Following are my details.
MANGAT MURMU
REG.NO. - 63003668023
Roll.no-4604016511
DOB-06/06/1991
Email id-murmumangat@gmail.com
sethu17molus@gmail.com

NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD SSC CGL ADMIT CARD

I have applied for SSC CGL 2017 it was successful. Now I'm not able to download SSC CGL admit card. It shows some error, i have attached the screenshot of that Error page.
Please solve this problem.
Reg Id : 63002729552
Roll No : 9204020583
DOB : 27/01/1994
Kerala Karnataka region.
Exam date: August 20- 2017.

Please help me out to download my admit card. Please do it as soon as possible.

lokesh_13

Jul 31, 2017

unable to download admit card

I have applied for SSC CGL tier 1 exam.But I am unable to down load my admit card even after entering correct details.It is showing error mesage that Name or enterd DOB is wrong. hope you will help me to get my admit card
Pappu Singh83

Jul 30, 2017

incomplete application

sir, I have online registered for ssc cgl 2017. my registration id is 63004219350, eastern region. it is showing as incomplete application. I have paid for the exam. please advise me what to do next.

KRISHNA SINGH
EMAIL ID : mr.pappusingh@gmail.com
REGISTRATION ID : ############
REGION : EASTERN

incomplete application

Heena2601

Jul 29, 2017

Unable to download admit card

I am trying to loginto "http://sscnr.net.in/newlook/Status_CGLE_TIER_I_2017/CheckRoll.aspx" to download my Admit Card for SCC CGL 2017. But it keeps on showing "Sorry You Have Entered Wrong Registration Number Or Roll Number Or Name Or Date Of Birth.". My application was provisionally submitted, photograph and signature images were perfectly clear. Is this a technical problem?

Registration Number: 60000885019
Email id :heenagupta1.2011@gmail.com
Please look into it ASAP.

Unable to download admit card

Prabhat731

Jul 29, 2017

SSC Change of SSC CGL exam date

I have applied for CGL 2017 . I got exam date on 21 Aug 17 at Patna. I will not be able to appear on 21 Aug 17 due to some official work. I request you to change exam date from 21 Aug 17 to 19 Aug 17 or earlier so that I can give my exam . I will be thankful to you for this help.
Name - Prabhat Kumar Jaiswal
Reg No - 60000640007
Roll No - 3206137409
Exam centre - Patna
sowndarya krishna

educational qualification Medium entered wrong

I had registered for SSC scientific assistant for meteorological department for 2017 but instead of selecting English medium I have selected Hindi medium Please suggest me how to rectify the mistake.
my registration no is 64007198541
mail id is krishnasowndarya93@gmail.com
Please suggest me what could I do.

Thankyou
Vishesh kumar

Application is incomplete

Sir, i have submitted ssc cgl application form and also paid the fee.money was deducted and transaction was successful. but now it is showing transaction failure. Transaction staus blank in form. I want to give exam can you resolve it.I will be thankfull for this.

Name : vishesh kumar
Registration no : 60002970886
Email : visheshchaudhary40@gmail.com
chetan1988

Jul 28, 2017

Apllication rejected due to blur photo

My application is rejected due to blur photo but at the time of submitting form, I remember that I uploaded it within the parameters given there. And also it was uploaded successfully.

Reg no: 64007646765

Jul 27, 2017

APPLICATION STATUS INCOMPLETE

Application Incomplete
Registration No - 64006285135
Completed Registration form,made payment, all details were accepted
and still Application status showing - Incomplete.
Please resolve this

dsssb - login issue
    i tried to login to dsssbonline.nic.in to fill the form of...
    railway property - Encroachment by some persons on Railway Land and starts...
    Dear Sir, I am a resident of Ganesh Nagar Complex East...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Network problem in my area
    Dear jio team, We are jio users of simardha jhansi...
    Unitech Limited - Non refund of fixed deposit
    I had invested in fixed deposit of Unitech Limited as per...
    MERCHANT LIC - invoice is notvalidate
    i am rajendra yadav(6203-296)..I paid invoice Rs 66318.2....
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - mobile theft
    A NEW MOBILE OF OPPO A57 COLOR GOLD SEAL PACK IMEI NO;...
    idea cellular - Call drop
    Sir my complaint was given to idea company that network...
    VIJAY KUMAR GOEL - ROAD SIDE HAWKERS
    माननीय महोदय मै...
    hero - Rusting all over the bike
    I am a proud owner of Passion Pro of Hero Motors from...
    Reliance - RE: 3gb data and call not working
    Dear Heera, We have noted your complaint and the same...