SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

chrlverma

Sep 21, 2020

Change in examination centre

Due to pandemic I have come to my hometown but my examination centre for ssc exams is in Maharashtra.

I am an ex- service men from Indian Air Force.

Today when I checked the site of ssc they had given notification about change in examination centre for 2 days only.

And there was no email notification send to candidates about the same. As our government objective is to make everything digital then I feel we should atleast inform all tier 1 qualified students through emails or given some more time as everyone is going through the phase of illness.

Request you to please give us some extension to change the examination centre.

Thanks ,
Charul Verma ( Retd IAF)
dopendersharma

Sep 11, 2020

Fee deduction

Hello
I paid 100rs online for the ssc constable (exe) exam on 8th September 2020.
The amount was deducted and soon the website showed error. Since then I have been checking the status everyday but it is still showing transaction failure. What am I supposed to do? Please help.
dopendersharma

Sep 11, 2020

fee deduction

My fee was deducted but it is not showing in my account
Hemant chaudhary7

Sep 10, 2020

Fee deducted but not showing

I paid 100rs online for the ssc constable (exe) exam on 8th September 2020.
Registration number- 30000735453
Name- Hemant Chaudhary
Email- [email protected]

Fee deducted but not showing

Aug 31, 2020

Didn't get otp in my no

Ssc can't given any OTP in my no and email id I request to sir/ mam plz take a fast action on this my registration no is 75000717352

Didn't get otp in my no

jg887

Aug 23, 2020

Fees Payment Failed

I was pying for Constable Male female. My money was deducted but it is not showing I have paid.
Registration ID: 40000621843
Payment reference no. Ref#IGAJFZSKN1
Kimdly Help me...

Fees Payment Failed

AMAL KM

Aug 20, 2020

payment

I have payment using debit card .amout was deducted from my card but it is showing status "YOU HAVE NOT PAID THE FEES YET"my amount was deducted from my bank account but showing you have not paid fee ,what i do
Aak772782

Aug 18, 2020

Payment done but not showing

I have filled tha Delhi police constable exam application form while payment of fee paid of the debit Card amount was deducted from my debit card but payment status was show not payment yet to be done please helpful me
Bhargav Gajula

Aug 17, 2020

Payment made successfully But shown payment is incomplete

Bhargav Gajula paid SSC CONSTABLE Delhi police Registration Fee Rs:100 through Paytm rupay debit Card. Amount is deducted but application Status is showing Fees Not paid.

I want your Help. Details are the Following
Registration ID: 81000302313
Reference No : ############
Payment Ref. : SSCOTHDRCARD Mumbai MHIN

Aug 13, 2020

payment deducted mt bank but not paid

i apply form delhi police but my payment deducted bank but not paid is delhi police form
my registration 3000008562

Aug 10, 2020

Payment status showing failure despite deduction of amount

I paid 100rs online for the ssc constable (exe) exam on 6th August 2020.
Registration number- 50001807461
Name- Anubhav Sharma
Email- [email protected]
hitesharma

Aug 8, 2020

payment failure

Hi i have applied for Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination, 2020 on 5th August , fees has been deducted online with my UPI payment ID [email protected] and it's been more than 48 hours my payment status is not updated still , please help as soon as possible
Registration ID: 40001645788 ,
Email ID: [email protected],
transaction ID:############
Priyanshu Baluni

Jul 18, 2020

Fee deduction

Hi i have applied for SSC CPO on 16th July , fees has been deducted online with my UPI payment ID [email protected] and it's been more than 48 hours my payment status is not updated still , please help as the last date for fee submission is 22 July.
Registration ID: 50001747567 ,
Email ID: [email protected],
transaction ID: ********2421
prashanttttiw

Jul 16, 2020

fee deduction

Hi i have applied for SSC CPO on 13th July , fees has been deducted and it's been more than 48 hours my payment status is not updated still , please help as the last day is within 2 days . Regn No - 30001472959 , [email protected] Thanks
Abhishekslc

Jul 12, 2020

Fee not deducted but saying payment already initiated

I have applied for ssc cpo 2020. I have tried to pay the fee but it shows payment already has been initiated. Status shows failure. I m not able to pay. Pls resolve this.
My email id.. [email protected]
Pls resolve this asap as last date is near . Plsss.
Sunilchakma

Jul 8, 2020

Unable to unblock my account

I'm unable to login in my ssc account, stating its locked. When tried unblocking it ask for otp which is sent through phone number or email. I'm not receiving any otp , please help me resolve this issue.
Registration no. 81000058622
Name sunil kumar chakma
Ph. No. 9901145867
Sanju dangi

Mar 25, 2020

To extend date of online payment

Regarding SSC Phase - VIII / 2020 / Selection Post application form
Sir i have applied for SSC Phase - VIII / 2020 / Selection Post and made the payment from my debit card. The Pay status as of now is incomplete and its been more than72 hours and online payment is over. Please help me out sir. And i am unable to make the payment again as it shows “A payment has already been initiated for the same reference number. Your request cannot be processed.”and i can't make payment using sbi challan due to locked down of india from kovid-19 virus as per indian government guidelines...it will be great help you
Yours regard
Sanju dangi
Registration number: 50000750989

To extend date of online payment

rahulsingh278728

Mar 23, 2020

payment failure

I have made the payment 2 days ago, money is deducted from bank and it is showing payment failure. The last date for the payment is 23rd so please resolve this issue as soon as possible.my contact number is 9051109722
Muralikr111

Mar 22, 2020

Payment failure

Money got deducted from the account but it is showing payment failure. It's been 2 days and the last date for the payment is 23rd. So please resolve this issue as soon as possible

Payment failure

sshivam kkhandelwal

Mar 14, 2020

Feed deducted from account but form is not completed till now.

I paid 100 rupees for SSC Phase 8 Selection Post exam but in status of form shows that the fee is not submitted.
I paid the fee on 11th March 2020 and until today the status is not successful.
Last date to sumbit the form is 20th March 2020.
Please resolve the issue at the earliest.
UPI Transaction ID is ############

Feed deducted from account but form is not completed till now.

harika03

Feb 27, 2020

unable to login

Sir, I am to log in to my SSC account. After entering the code it is always displaying to try another. Both registration id and password are correct. I had logged in 2 days ago. But now I am unable to login. Please solve my issue.

Registration id- 10001294869
Mail-id- [email protected]
Rishika Reddy

Feb 11, 2020

Error while logging in

I have registered before but couldn't upload photo and sign within 14 days.. . 2nd time I registered but I couldn't complete it full.. .. Now I have filled only one part of registration details I have got registration number and password.. . When I try to log in with my details now it's showing error occurred while processing ur request.. Plzzz do let me know what do I do now?? Whats the problem and why is it showing that way. . . Plzzz help me out with this anyone..

Error while logging in Error while logging in

Anshul kesharwani

CHSL

Money is deducted from bank but payment status showing fees not paid yet
And i am also unable for repayment
Nithinkulal660

Ssc payment failure

payment done but not updated
I had filled SSC CHSL 2019 application form . while payment of fee , i had paid through the UPI option. Amount was deducted from my GOOGLE PAY UPI account but it was showing status "YOU HAVE NOT PAID THE FEES YET"

Ssc payment failure

Raman456

Jan 12, 2020

Fee deducted but status not paid fee

Registration no. -20001264672