SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

msomnath494@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2018

Reduction of marks in SSC CHSL 2017 tier 1

I have appeared for ssc chsl 2017 tier 1 on 25/3/2018. With respect to answer key my marks is 152. But recently ssc released marks, which is showing individual marks. There it shows my marks is 149. What to sir?
Roll no_ 4410088995
Arpanshri

Jul 5, 2018

application form status is incomplete

Hi All,

I have filled the form on 24th may i have application form along with transaction id with me
But today i checked my form status it is showing incomplete.

What to do now.

Amount were deducted from Bank.

If anyone have same problem and solution please call me and help me 7289092556.

Thanks!!
Arpan
Arpanshri

Jul 5, 2018

APPLICATION STATUS IS INCOMPLETE

Hi All,

Please help me on this.

I have filled ssc clg 2018 form on 24th may, payment was successful.
But today i have checked my form status, it is showing incomplete form and payment.

I have transaction receipt with me. I have checked my bank statement of that time amount was deducted from my account.

I have raise issue on bank side also.

Please help me what to do.
If any one have any solution please call me at 7289092556.

Thanks And Regards,
Arpan Shrivastava
Ramsraut

Jul 2, 2018

SSC CGL 2018 Application Status - Issue

I have successfully filled SSC CGL 2018 on 3rd June before form application end date which was 5th June 2018, but when i checked my application status it shows application status and payment status incomplete but money was debited from my bank account I received the message for same transaction from my bank. Also the money which was debited from my bank account still not credited back to my bank account , its almost a month.

Please help, this examination is very important for me and this is the problem with many candidate tried to apply SSC CGL 2018.

Ram

SSC CGL REG No.64007100951
Ramsraut

Jul 2, 2018

SSC CGL 2018 Application Status - Issue

I have filled SSC CGL 2018 form on 3rd June, 2018, my reg no 64007100951. I have successfully filled the form and made the payment on same date. But now when i checked my Application status it shows payment and application status 'Incomplete'.

Money was debited from my account but still it shows application status and payment status as incomplete and my money still not credited to my account as application date is over and its almost a month.

Please help this Examination very important for me.

Ram

Reg.64007100951
ankit151195

Jun 30, 2018

SSC

I have filled the form of cgl2018 and made payment on may19 ,amount was deducted from my bank account . but now in the application status it is showing that Payment is incomplete.I received mail showing the amount was deduted from my account.
ankit151195

Jun 30, 2018

SSC

I have filled the form of cgl2018 and made payment on may 19th,and deducted from my bank account . but now in the application status showing Payment is incomplete.
I also received mail rearding the deduction of amount .
DETAILS
NAME-ANKIT KUMAR
email - ankitkumar151195@gmail.com
Sachin Parate

Jun 20, 2018

Payment was successful but in status it is showing incomplete

I have filled the form of cgl2018 and made payment successfuly ,and deducted from my bank account . but now in the application status showing Payment is incomplete. I have PDF of Application form also.

Kindly help me on this, I need to attend this anyhow and application date is also over now

Thanks ,
Sachin
Reg No.:64008182013
karthik Moorthy

Jun 11, 2018

Payment Status is Incomplete

I completed my registration on JUNE 5th(did payment through Netbanking).At that time ,Payment was unsuccessful but the amount (100)was deduced from my account and it didn't allow me to pay again.On JUNE 6th,again I gave my registered number on the "payment check" (link) to check the payment status,I got the response as "Please check after 48hrs for the status".Unfortunately,yesterday 100 was refunded to my account from SSC.what should i do now?please guide me

Karthik Moorthy
reg-64016924441
sonu1996

Jun 10, 2018

ONLINE PAYMENT ISSUE

Online payment
Complaint about online fees
When i paying SSC CGL fees While online payment due to network issue the transaction was incomplete. I checked the account cash has been deducted. ₹100 deducted from the account. And my ssc status is incomplete on payment site. Please help me..... Amount has been deducted but it ask me for more.
I paid on 2 June 2018.

Jun 8, 2018

Paid through sbi debit card but status still incomplete

I filled my ssc cgl 2018 form on 3rd june 2018. while payment 100 rupees got deducted but transaction was incomplete as per ssc. on 4th june website was not opening and they extended it for 1 day. when i checked status of my application it was still incomplete. through payment status link they asked to submit transaction details and wait for 48 hrs. i waited and now i got 100 rupees refunded to my account and no option to pay. none of helpline number is being picked. Nowhere to go now. i have to fill this form at any cost and this is not my fault either. Please do the required deed or i wil be left to no other option but to take legal actions.

Sunny Siddharth,
reg-60000563421
Makeithappen

Jun 7, 2018

Online payment

I have been trying since 3rd june to make online payment for cgl 2018 on ssconline. It stopped responding after generating OTP. Happened continuously for 2 days. Until the the last date arrived. Since then the site has gone offline, the server is down. There was no benefit of extending the deadline since the site never responded.

Jun 7, 2018

Paid through sbi debit card but status still incomplete

Sir/Madam,

I have applied for ssc cgl 2018 on 3rd june 2018 and pais Rs. 100 through sbi debit card. After paying process completed as 100 rupees were deducted from account. But it showed some error and next day website was not opening. Later on 5th of june when i saw my form it was showing incomplete. I also complained through check payment status option and after taking transaction number etc it said to check again after 48 hr. Now i got Rs.100 refunded to my account and status of my form is incomplete. Moreover i dont have any option now. i am not able to contact ssc as nobody is picking call. I have to fill this form at any cost so kindly suggest and solve the issue otherwise i will not be left with any choice but to take legal course.
my registration id is 60000563421.

kp@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2018

paid through sbi challan but status state incomplete

sir i paid fees of 100 through sbi challan its been 48 hours passed but still my application state incomplete please help
i know form was out on 5th may but i paid on last day , but its also ssc responsibility to maintain the website till given date instead of pasing new notice again and again i know it happens but how many times ?
why this always happen ? , why don't you learn from past experience ? if you don't care then please give us an option to apply offline
bubbish

Jun 6, 2018

challan paid but journal no not updated in application form

sir/Madam,

i have applied for SSC cgl 2018 exam and challan has generated and paid but journal no is not updated in application form.
In this scenario is it possible to update or can i receive admit card from ssc board or not.

Doubt:
1. At that time can u tell me my application will be in submitted status or not.
2. Is it possible to download admit card at time of examination.
3. i have not downloaded the application form.

please suggest your reply here.
Gagancharli17

Jun 5, 2018

Complaint about online fees

When i paying SSC CGL fees While online payment due to network issue the transaction was complete. So i tried, so I have done transaction. On the few seconds later i am able to complete it. But when i checked the account cash has been deducted. ₹100 deducted from the account. And my ssc status is incomplete on payment site. Please help me..... Amount has been deducted but it ask me for more.
I was paid 3 June 2018. I Have all proof about transaction

Ranjeet verma 061

Jun 4, 2018

Cash has been deducted from the account

MARTHANDAN p k

UNABLE PAY THROUGH ONLINE

SIR/MAM, I am Marthandan I applied for ssc cgl-2018. but i am unable pay the application fees amount. since morning i started for apply but i cant do payment.because of server i cant able to download offline challan also. my mail id is markpk88@gmail.com.
pls help. i am waiting for favourable reply..... thank you... is date extended.
Pankaj kumar singh12356

Jun 4, 2018

Payment not done due to busy server

I tried alot to do payment but due to server busy the task was not accomplished.. I tried to generate offline chalan also but it shows server busy only
Sahil Sharad

ssc cgl server issue

SSC CGL SERVER ISSUE

I am one of the affected candidate and there will be thousands of candidates which are facing the same problem that not able to fill SSC CGL 2017 due to showing server error from past two days. I am having screen shots of the same. I have also tried to go to some helplines but no one is picking the phone call or the number either are switch off or not a valid number. There is no one to hear us.

As thousand of users are affected who were preparing for exam from whole year and expecting future from the exam are not even able to fill the form. I would request to the department to postpone the date as now time is about to over for the application and this will be not a fare practice if we will not get a chance to fill.

Please also advise if there is any other department for the same where we can go for the same.

Registeration # is 64016765560

Many Thanks,

sahil
Deejay95

Site not working

I have been trying to fill out the form for SSC for atleast 4-5 hours now and still the page shows an error message and the site does not load. The one time that the site loaded, I filled up the form for applying but nothing happened after clicking on final submit option. Kindly provide assistance on this matter as I have already uploaded everything before hand, I just have to apply. If need be, could the last date for CGL 2018 be extended?

Site not working

manish mg

Jun 4, 2018

ssc site is not responding

The SSC site is not responding for SSC-CGL application form. So please do something about it.
GarimaY

Jun 4, 2018

not able to login with registration no and pwd

Sir, i have registered for ssc cgl 2018 but i am not able to login with my credentials. Could you please check , since today is the last day to apply.
Suraj Singh

website not working

The last date for fillling ssc cgl is today and the website is down,how do i fill the form,the time is till 5:00pm,it's my right ,get it right or extend the date,otherwise i'll see you in court!!
Richards A

Registration site not opening

Unable to register as website is not opening for SSC CGL 2018

Registration site not opening

TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...
    BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Frequently renewing and deducting for Zindagi rocks
    Frequent messages for renewal of zindagi rocks and...