SSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSC

abhirami

Issue with registration id

I have tried submitting application form for CGL 2014 on Feb12.Server was too busy and i was unable to fill it completely.But one time it gives a message that submission success,but registration id was not available.What can i do for submitting the form fully.To fill the 2nd part registration number is needed.Please help me.Tomorrow is the last date for applying the form.

Mail id : annie4anisha@gmail.com
Aditya Kumar Gupta

payment failure

sir i have completed part 1 registration of ssc cgl succesfully but when i proceed to part 2 payment with onlinesbi ,it shows error due to technical problem.plz tell me solution
reg.id: 51111115385
emailid: informtoaditya5592@gmail.com
DEEPU2543651

Not Able to Fill Part2 Registeration
Not being able to complete ssc part II registration
Sir, I have completed the Part I registration without any problem, but when I proceed to complete the Part II registration, the server prompts to try it again, it shows YOUR SESSION HAS EXPIRED and afterwards shows "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information" Need help.

Thanking You
Deepu
RegID: 51158216925

shahul11

Unable to register

I raise this complaint on behalf of me and my friends. Due to some technical problems, we could not register. we are SSC aspirants. Please help us by extending the last date atleast by one day.
moorthiakm

Feb 12, 2014

getting ssc exam bank challan

i registered ssc-combined graduate level examination part 1.reg no 5117488184.i missed the bank challan copy.how can i get that..
MEIGNANAMOORTHI
PHONE NO-9789424652
EMAIL-moorthiakm@gmail.com
vivek104

Feb 10, 2014

Payment Option not working

Payment Option not working

Part 2 registration in CGL 2014 not able to enter chalan details and it keeps asking to Submit.

CGL Registration Id: 51113372245
pushpak

Feb 7, 2014

part-2 registration of ssc cgl 2014

sir, i completed part-1 of reg. of ssc cgl and deposited challan in sbi bank but now i am not able to fill part-2 of reg. as it says "information entered is incorrect" but all info. is correct.plz help me as soon as possible.
reg. id - 51154893658 d.o.b - 24-01-1992
koul.pushpak@gmail.com
deepak10012

Feb 5, 2014

REGISTRATION ID LOST

sir i have lost my ssc cgl-2014 registration id due to which i am unable to complete my part 2 ragistration and i have also paid the application fees please sir send me my registration id on my email that is (deepak10012@gmail.com)
my date of birth-22-01-1990
name-deepak kumar singh
father's name-ravi prakash singh
mother's name-rita singh
Ra Jesh

Feb 2, 2014

resgistration id missing

Hello Sir/Madam,

i have appiled for SSC CGL 2014. I have completed my part I Registration and pressed i agree button while on processing my laptop got restarted unexpectedly. So i couldn't note down my Registration id. So i Kindly request u to send my registration id to my mail id as soon as possible.

Mail id : rajrajesh44@gmail.com
D.O.B : 06-feb-1991.
Father : munusamy

Thank you...

Oct 12, 2013

loss of print out of application form

sir i wat to know for which post i applied in ssc fci AG III 2012-13. my roll no. is 2201110612. please help me..
reply on my id- agarg6110@gmail.com....

Oct 12, 2013

loss of print out of application form

sir i wat to know for which post i applied in ssc fci 2012-13. my roll no. is 2201110612. please help me..
reply on my id- agarg6110@gmail.com....please reply soon
ar367a

Oct 8, 2013

Malfunctioning of MS-Exel application while taking module ll of CPT test

My MS Excel 2007 application was not working correctly after entering the correct formula for simple SUM operation in the CPT exam of SSC FCI AG-lll Technical Stream held on Oct 7,2013. With me 3 more guys were facing the same problem. We asked the invigilator about this but he did not consider this. Instead of checking our application and computer system he said that you are entering the wrong formula. The invigilator did not care this on time and I was unable to complete my exam. I reported this to the exam centre admin staff but they also did not help me and directed me to reach the SSC Deputy Director of Northen Western region chandigarh. I went to the office of Deputy Director with in 2 hours of the completion of exam and launched a complaint against the misbehavior of MS Excel 2007 application and also about the negligence of invigilator. The officers hesitated to come up and help us. Today I am siting in the same exam center and asking the Supervisior of exam center to pleaser help me as I am an victim of application malfunction and negligence of the exam duty staff.
I request you all to please help me and advise me how to go further and save my career as I am purly innocent here.

Thanks !

sachijain

Sep 30, 2013

Wrong sitting in Exam hall due to Carelessness on the part of Invigilator

Dear SSC,

I appeared in the Tier-2 Combined Graduate Level Examination 2013 on 29th Sept at following Center :
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya
D-1 Nand Nagari (Near DTC Bus Depot)
Delhi - 110093

It consists of 2 papers : 1) Quantitative Abilities & 2) English
In the first paper i was made to sit in the wrong seat by the Invigilator as my designated seat was already occupied by a fellow exam taker.
I suspect this could lead to improper set in the first paper.
However,i sat at the proper seat in paper 2.

So,i am concerned about the seating arrangement during paper 1 and suspect this could lead to a problem.

Requesting,you to kindly check and revert back as soon as possible.

Sachi Jain (Mobile : 09953844210)
Roll No : 2201082977
Ticket No. : 2119875
roopa1512

Sep 22, 2013

fci wrong result

I got 96.5 marks in fci tier 2 exam, while I estimated 130 according to official key

roll number 2201095124
nikhil raj

Sep 8, 2013

regarding marks of fci paper 2

sir my roll number is 2201087111.according to your answer keys my total in paper-2 is 138 but in your website it is showing only 94.5,this is really shocking. this i smy request to please go through the result once again before carrying on further process.
nikhil raj

Sep 8, 2013

regarding marks of fci paper 2

sir my roll number is 2201087111.according to your answer keys my total in paper-2 is 138 but in your website it is showing only 94.5,this is really shocking. I have worked hard for this how can be such a big margin in this? this i smy request to please go through the result once again before carrying on further process.
Sakshi Narula

May 7, 2013

FCI Paper 3 (2013) - Wrong answer key

Sir please check there are around 20 ques wrong in the answer key published of which some are as follows :

1) B ) Bordeaux Mixture is a Fungicide and bactericide : http://pnwhandbooks.org/plantdisease/pesticide-articles/preparing-tank-mix-bordeaux-mixture
8) C) “Black Wood” is obtained from Dalbergia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalbergia_melanoxylon while Acacia is known as blackwood
16) C) Mulching is a process that helps mainly in weed control : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulch
28) A) Stem cells used in tissue engineering are cells that proliferate : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stem_cell
33) The book “Secret Life of Plants” was written by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Life_of_Plants
36) D) Fog is a colloid of liquid in gas : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fog
58) C) Lactate dehydrogenase is an allosteric enzyme : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1290930
82) B) ATP synthesis occurs in mitochondrial cristae : http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_does_crista_help_mitochondria
99) B) Synaptonemal complex is completed during diplotene : http://quizlet.com/6759337/print/
104) A) The phenomenon of the component cells of the callus to form a whole plant is called totipotency : http://agriinfo.in/default.aspx?page=topic&superid=3&topicid=1883
133) D) Glasswares are best sterilized by autoclaving : http://nails.bymia.co.uk/nail-knowledge/hygiene-and-sterilisation-methods
139) C) The chemical mutagens covered under DNA Polymerases are alkylating agents : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2802671/
182) D) Contour trenching is preferred to control landslide : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contour_trenching
191) C) The plasmids determining “penicillin resistance” in Staphylococci are transferred from cell to cell by conjugation : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7590959

Hoping for a positve consideration !!!!!
tannureet

Apr 27, 2013

paper reconduct

ssc should conduct reexam in order to maintain its reputation ....i think they will conduct as paper on 26/05/2013 was scheduled to be at 21/07/2013 which was earlier allocted to tier 2 exam of ssc
tannureet

Apr 27, 2013

paper leak

isandies

Apr 18, 2013

clash of exam dates

This is to complain against Staff Selection Commission that has postponed its CGL Tier 1 exam to 28th April 2013,the very date when my SBI PO exam is scheduled to be conducted.I belong from a poor family and am presently unemployed.Goof ups like these are only rubbing salt to our wounds.Please take appropriate steps so that we dont have to suffer in future due to callousness of an organization.
Nitish173

Apr 16, 2013

SSC - SSC CGL And SBI PO Exam dates being clashed

I have filled both of the following exams:

1.) SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2013
2.) SBI Probationary Officer Exam 2013.

The Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL was about to be held on 14-04-2013 but now they are postponing this exam to 28-04-2013 on which SBI PO 2013 exam is already scheduled.

So Its impossible to attend both of them on the same day.

Therefore, its my humble request to SSC management to please postpone the tier 1 exam further to any other date as its the matter of career for Lakhs of candidates both the exams are important for us.

Please do the needful as soon as possible.
Ayush Tripathi

Apr 16, 2013

SSC - SSC CGL And SBI PO Exam dates being clashed

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have filled both of the following exams:

1.) SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2013
2.) SBI Probationary Officer Exam 2013.

So Its impossible to attend both of them on the same day.

Please do the needful as soon as possible.
Ayush Tripathi
Swarnakshi Jha

Apr 14, 2013

clash of exam dates of SSC and SBI PO

I am really surprised to know that ssc has shifted its exam date to 28th of april, the date of SBI PO exam!
They say that due to Ambedkar jayanti they had to reschedule the exam date..but while fixing the exam date were they unaware that ambedkar jayanti falls on 14th or they randomly selected a date? In either of the case,it's a huge carelessness on the part of SSC. Both of my exams are falling on 28th april in the afternoon shift. The only option left is to choose from ssc or sbi ....I request SSC to reschedule their exam date so that the students are not forced to choose between two major exams..Its about career...

looking forward for an immediate and positive action.

Railway UTS - Handset change request
    I taken one month pass on uts.now I want to chane my...
    India Post - NON-DELIVERY OF TWO PARCELS
    SIR, I SENT TWO PARCELS (tracking nos: CTO62246940IN AND...
    Kaff Appliances India - fits perfectly with my kitchen
    I recently bought a built-in oven K/OV 60 MPZSS and I am...
    GAUR ATULYAM - DELAYED POSSESSION AMOUNT REFUNDED
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    Department of Post Agent Login - Id locked
    Sir, My agent id is locked. Agent id:...
    GAUR Sons - GAUR ATULYAM
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    NSDL PAN CARD - about couriers service
    poor courier service in chapra no home delivery service...
    auto - Left bag in auto
    Left my gift bag in auto from Viviana mall to majiwada...
    Gowardhan milk - Expired milk selling
    I am arvind Shukla, I am going to Sahkari bandar shopping...