SSV cable

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSV cable

Jovita M

Jan 15, 2022

STB not receiving signal

This everyday issue in the morning, STB not receiving signal, what do you guys charge us for? When we tried to reach out to local office in Vashi, they straight away diverted us to call centre saying they did not have any rights to resolve our issue. Is this customer service? We have raised multiple complaints over the app but in vain. Nobody even cares to look at it for 2-3 days and later same is closed without any update been given to us. Even now there is no signal on my STB due to which we are unable to view any channels. I think you just charge us of our hard earned money for just raising complaints and run from pillar to post to get the issue resolved.
Please get back to me on e-mail which is registered with this account.
Amity18

Oct 22, 2020

Charging against Govt. Norms

I am a resident of CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. I was trying to pay my cable services payment through their Mobiezy Application.

As per Govt. rules & regulations any payment done through UPI, should not be charged anything. But, SSV cable is charging Rs. 3 approx. on each UPI transaction.

Would request you to please look into the same at the earliest.

Amit Sharma
-9833694460

Charging against Govt. Norms Charging against Govt. Norms Charging against Govt. Norms

PShetty92

Aug 10, 2020

Worst cable service in the world and fraud company

Worst cable service..they never answer calls ..and half of the time there is no cable.
Since 3 days there is no cable and during lockdown at home what will people do..TV is the only entertainment,
Since 3 days I'm calling to 3 different numbers provided by then , 24×7 all numbers are busy and whenever the call connects they don't pick it up, and when they pick up no one speaks a word o have to keep screaming hello hello ?
They are charging 500 rs per Month, cheater fraud cable company, all the time their call is busy and whenever they pick up the call they never speak anything.
I wish I could give 0 star but there is no option to give 0 star.. shame on you.
Take strict action against this fraud company.