SSV

Consumer complaints and reviews about SSV

Jovita M

Jan 15, 2022

STB not receiving signal

This is everyday issue in the morning, STB not receiving signal, what do you guys charge us for? When we tried to reach out to local office in Vashi, they straight away diverted us to call centre saying they did not have any rights to resolve our issue. Is this customer service? We have raised multiple complaints over the app but in vain. Nobody even cares to look at it for 2-3 days and later same is closed without any update been given to us. Even now there is no signal on my STB due to which we are unable to view any channels. I think you just charge us of our hard earned money for just raising complaints and run from pillar to post to get the issue resolved.
Please get back to me on e-mail which is registered with this account.
Jovita M

Jan 15, 2022

STB not receiving signal

this is everyday issue in the morning, STB not receiving signal, what do you guys charge us for? When we tried to reach out to local office in Vashi, they straight away diverted us to call centre saying they did not have any rights to resolve our issue. Is this customer service? We have raised multiple complaints over the app but in vain. Nobody even cares to look at it for 2-3 days and later same is closed without any update been given to us. Even now there is no signal on my STB due to which we are unable to view any channels. I think you just charge us of our hard earned money for just raising complaints and run from pillar to post to get the issue resolved. This needs to be resolved ASAP with prompt action taken over your local office staff for not helping customers when in need. Please look into this.

Please get back to me on e-mail registered with this account.
ridaan

May 18, 2021

WORST SERVICE

Their service is worst. even their staff is very rude. no one picks phone. no satisfactory reply they gives
ridaan

May 17, 2021

no cable

my name is ashok khandelwal residing at C-16 indu chs sectror 14 vashi navi mumbai. this service provider does not provide service properly oftenly cable is not available
Ask1234

Aug 22, 2020

No service charges are also high

No service. Free channels are also not available. Charges are very high. Don't pick the phones also
PShetty92

Aug 10, 2020

Worst cable service in the world and fraud company

Worst cable service..they never answer calls ..and half of the time there is no cable.
Since 3 days there is no cable and during lockdown at home what will people do..TV is the only entertainment,
Since 3 days I'm calling to 3 different numbers provided by then , 24×7 all numbers are busy and whenever the call connects they don't pick it up, and when they pick up no one speaks a word o have to keep screaming hello hello ?
They are charging 500 rs per Month, cheater fraud cable company, all the time their call is busy and whenever they pick up the call they never speak anything.
I wish I could give 0 star but there is no option to give 0 star.. shame on you.
Take strict action against this fraud company.
saimondi

Mar 15, 2020

Never respond (SSV Cable)

These ssv employees in. Vashi sector 14 never respond to calls. They never give proper response . They don't know how to talk to customers. They are rude always while speaking to customers.
saimondi

Mar 15, 2020

Never respond

naveenmarcus

Jun 25, 2019

Pathetic service

I am a resident of vashi sector 9. We are using ssv setvices for the past one year. And i am extremely dissatisfied with the service that they are providing.
Every 10 or 12 days my cable disconnect and i have tp Call them to look into it and the worst part is they never answer my call. I have tp physically go to their office and inform them about this and then only i get the issue fixed. Moreover the people sitting in thr their office in sector 14 vashi are extremely rude and don't even bother looking as to why this issue is occuring.
My dad is a heart patient and is not able to go out. His only source of entertainment is the tv but these people are screwing that up. Moreover i am not the only one with issues with these people and lot of customers are really fed up of their services and we are not sure what to about it.
I am someone looks into this complaint and does something about ssv office sector 14.
biji.nair1

Nov 15, 2018

USELESS SERVICE

It is every month service SSv people ask for payment when payment is done they wont respond to any kind of services. When ever I complaint they use to say its machine problem we have to go to Vashi service center and change it. We did this month and facing same issue. Complaint to office as well as customer care but I am not getting satisfactory service yet. I have done 2 - 3 complaints but customer care people is updating to the same complaint number. They are not ready to create new complaints. My complaint number is 1941133. These guys are just setting for timepass, not interested to solve any issue... First they should learn to behave with customers.
As I am very disappointed the kind of serves provided by you therefore I never suggest to any one to go with ION. It is very worst serves provider, manner-less behavior

Aug 22, 2018

Taken money, not yet given connection - more than a month

I stay in , Kharghar - We had taken up the internet connection from SSV and paid an annual subscription for Rs 7700 unlimited plan. We have been following up since then and no one has come to get the connection done. A guy came in between and said this is fiber optic and would need some materials and will send someone else - the shocking thing is, no one ever came inspite of 8 to 9 followup calls. This has been more than a month. Now I wonder whether this a FRAUD and we must do a police complaint!!! NOt sure if this has been an experience for others too!!!

I can be reached at 9820683763, 9820342769
laxman_chemical

Apr 10, 2018

Ssv cable fake business

No one cares if you complaint for any issues related. They don't come for collection on time and do cut connection by saying your payment for the month is not received. .. is it our fault? And they don't have online payment system too... from last 2 months 'm following up them for the issue. When I say if u can't provide service properly then take out your connection alon with your setup box, then guy says coolly "Ok" and cuts the call..
laxman_chemical

Apr 10, 2018

No one should buy sav cable.. they are fake

After continuously following up staff did not give any response for anything.

jiteshj

Feb 12, 2018

Pathetic Cable service @ Ulwe

Pathetic Cable service!!

My cable connection is not working since past 6 days. Whenever, I call they say that - it will start by evening and it never starts.

Their operators at Vashi don't even know - how to talk with the customer.

Overall I would say:
* Poor Customer Service
* Poor Communication
* No turn around time for the complaint.

Jitesh Jora
104/Misri Hills, Plot 239
Sector 17, Ulwe
KhushbooSingh

Oct 29, 2017

Poor service

I am trying to contact ssv call center since two weeks and they are not responding the call.
Mayur Dhande

Jun 13, 2016

Worst online support service on issue

Hi All,

I am trying to call the SSV cable net support office for net issue. It was not working since from last two days and they are not receiving call from there offices. For plan renewal they are calling us 4-5 times and when issue is there they are not even bother to receive the call. This is how they want to grow big then people like me will show them the middle finger.

pinagraj3956

May 27, 2016

speed of the internet connection

I have switched over to the new plan of 2mbps instead of the earlier one of 1mbps in the last month. However, it can be understand that the speed of the internet is same. I find no change in the speed. It is requested to look into the matter urgently. Accordingly, i can opt for my next month plan which is due for renewal on 31/05/2016 please. My address is as follows:-

NAGARAJAN P,
B/003, Harpes Heaven CHS,
Sector-4, Plot No.121-124
New Panvel- 410 206
Mob;- 9004470560
ID- pinagraj3956
ameya.jadhav88

Feb 2, 2015

No assistance provided for router setup

We (I and my father) have been calling up SSV for setting up router at our place but either the call is never atended or they give petty excuses that boys are out at work, or nobody is here. They gave the option to bring the router at their place so that they would do it at earliest. But after visiting their place, they again gave petty excuses that don't purchase D-Link router or nobody is here to configure the router, come later. Enough is enough. Get the work done right away or just buzz off from being a service provider. My anger is justified as this is not the first time I'm facing an issue with SSV, there has been multiple similar occasions. It's you who has to come to our place and get things fixed and not us coming to your place on working day during our working hours and listen to your non-sense reasons. YOU ARE THE "SERVICE PROVIDER."
user id: a_ameya
Rajendra1

Sep 30, 2013

Cost too much but gives a horrible Internet speed

I pay Rs.400 per month for 384 kbps unlimited data pal but merelt get 100 kbps speed.
It was unbelievable that on testing my speed it showed 23 kbps as my download speed.Nothing seems to be working.It doesnt connect at the first time & is unavailable for most time of the day.The customer care sucks.They dont respond to our problems.Plus the monthly rate is so high for such a slow connection & they dont even provide that much also.Very much dissapointed with you guys.

I really wont suggest this kind of crap providers in the city.

Ps-Changing my ISP Provider.Using SSV is like having no Internet.
pksahoo.ca

Sep 12, 2013

No Internet for past few days

I sincerely want to complain about the different aspects of service I am being provided

a) LAN is connected but no Internet Access.

b) Technicians are not sent to repair the connection even after lodging multiple complaints at SSV call centre.

c) On reporting the problem to the local office (which is also located in sector 19a, nerul (east) near bhimashankar complex), the people there, behave extremely rudely.

sunilnigam

Nov 10, 2012

renewal

I have already paid INR 400.00 BEING THE RENEWAL AMT FOR 512 KBPS ON 07 NOV 2012 VIDE RECIPT NO 162492 .WHILE MY RENEWAL WAS DUE ON 10 NOV 2012 TP MR SAMIR MOB NO 9167670319,AND TODAY WE HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES BUT ONLY ONE REPLY RECEIVED ,WAIT FOR 20 MIN .I THINK YOUR COLLECTION AGENT MAY BE CHEAT THE COMPANY OR YOUR PERSON CHEAT ME TO INVEST MONEY ANY WHERE.PLEASE TAKE CARE OFF.I REQUEST YOU TO RENEW MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

MY USER ID : SUNILNIGAM
Ushnish Sarkar

Oct 10, 2012

POOR INTERNET SERVICE AND POOR CUSTOMER CARE OF ISP

I am an existing customer of SSV Internet services The details of my connection are provided below:

Address of connection: SECTOR 19A, NERUL(EAST), NAVI MUMBAI-400706 (NEAR BHIMASHANKAR HOUSING COMPLEX)

a) my connection does not give me internet access as soon as rain starts (note: do not think that the LAN is disconnected. LAN is connected but no Internet Access). I have taken connection in Nerul from August and this problem is right from the day of installation.

b)technicians are not sent to repair the connection even after lodging multiple complaints at SSV call centre (note: every time I am issued a complaint number although).

c)on reporting the problem to the local office (which is also located in sector 19a, nerul (east) near bhimashankar complex), the people there, behave extremely rudely.

In a nutshell, in a rain-prone place like Mumbai, the internet connection goes off as soon as the rain starts and afterwards, I am provided no assistance either from the call centre or from the local office.
tanson

Jan 18, 2012

internet speed

i have paid for 1mbps speed for internet to 24online client for unlimited use of internet speed. the speed i am getting is only 125 kb/s.
i am complaining them from 3 days that the speed is not sufficent they promise me that they will send an engineer but he's not showing up. after paying 3500 its not what i excepted.

May 31, 2010

faulty Internet Service

I have been complaining to SSV for unavailability of internet in evening hours on daily basis over the last 30 days but they haven't redressed the issue.I am facing harassement and spoken to their senior persons who are not readily available but to no avail.I am frustrated with their lack of intent and apathy.
user ID: rahulsogani