Star world india

Consumer complaints and reviews about Star world india

aksyy5

Jun 3, 2021

koffee with karan makes me want to gouge my eyes out

koffee with karan literally is a cringefest. idk why this show still airs. IT NEEDS TO STOP. nobody watches it anymore, i mean NO ONE. Its so bad im actually wasting my time writing to star world to make it stop. its filled with bonehead celebrities talking trash all day long. Im afraid if i watch too long my ears will start bleeding and ill eventually have a concussion. word of advice- ditch the show or else star world will probably lose its ratings like the hairs on Karan's head. its too dramatic and doesnt make sense. again, nobody want to listen to airhead celebrities spewing dung over national television.
Kate Matthews

Dec 14, 2020

koffe with Karan is interuppting shows

Whenever I am seeing modern family Monday to Friday koffee with Karan is interrupting a lot before modern family starting and between modern family continuing episode ....here comes what irritates me the most "best of kofffe with Karan " it starts at 3:00pm and stays for 20 minutes or more and takes so much time for modern family to start and I totally hate that show "koffe with Karan" it's filled with all the bullshit and I really really don't like to wait for modern family to start white that stupid and idiotic show is interrupting the whole time .I love modern family a lot and now I can't bare koffe with Karan interuppting so I request you stop showing "best of koffe with karan" and just show modern family when it's time for modern family . That's the show I love the most on your channel/star world so I hope you accept my request and stop that koffe with Karan interuppting problem .
Divyaravi36

Oct 21, 2016

Need to watch one tree hill seasons

We are so loved the tv show one tree hill.we are missing that and we need to watch.if there is a chance give telecast of one tree hill again.waiting to watch again from starting season onwards.
Krishakarim

Apr 30, 2015

Stopped showing one tree hill mid way

Star world had been showing one tree hill at 3am for the past few months and today i realized that it is out of the star world schedule as it has been replaced by the tv show 'Bones'. One tree hill means a lot to many of us so I'd really appreciate if star world would show the remaining episodes of season 6 followed by seasons 7, 8 and 9.
Lavika101

Oct 30, 2013

Timing of the show 'Castle"

Castle being the favorite show of the entire family is getting difficult to watch because of its odd timing. And nobody is free to watch the repeat telecast the day after in the afternoon. It would be very convenient if you could move the show to an earlier slot like anytime between 7 to 10.
Thanking you in anticipation.
ellen

Oct 6, 2013

not showing grey's anatomy season 7,8 and 9

very unhappy because star world India is not showing grey's anatomy season 7,8 and 9

Aug 15, 2012

defamation of indian name

Star world India began airing an ad using the name "Priya" for advertising Grey's Anatomy with defamative purpose. I want the channel to issue a formal apology & give in writing not to air any such advert in future that may cause personal defamation to any Indian