STARS MULTIPURPOSE CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about STARS MULTIPURPOSE CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED

rvsreenu

Nov 26, 2022

need help to get refund from investments made in Sahara India and now redirected to Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited

My mother had invested in Sahara India in 2007, 2008 and 2009 which was converted to Q Shop Bonds in 2012 and on 15-mar-2018, we received membership and shares of Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited.
My mother is no more and we are trying to claim the amounts for my Brother's poor medical condition. please can you help us get this refund
Lakshmijyothsna

Aug 23, 2022

Not received money after maturity

My parents invested 25 lacs in star cooperative society. It was matured in February 2021 till now single rupee got refunded. All our investments kept here full waste of money. It's big fraud.
Agrawal vishnu

Aug 9, 2021

Super BB policy matured but amount not given

Hello Sir,

My self vishnu agrawal.my father has invested in super BB policies of star multipurpose cooperative society limited.
Policies has matured on 1.05.2021.

I have to pay tution class fees for which I m in dire need of funds.my exams due in November but still tution class have not issued me a books as I have not paid fees.

My father is suffering from asthama so he is not doing any work since past 8 years.only earning person in my family is my brother earning 10000₹ per month.there four members in my family.

Name of policy holders are as under
1.VISHNU V. AGRAWAL
2.VINOD B. AGRAWAL
3.RAM V. AGRAWAL

Please do the needful. I m in urgent need of money.i m still going on daily basis in branch and HO of Sahara in Vadodara but no results came out of it.

Yours faithfull,
Vishnu Agrawal
kdeepak200509

Jul 27, 2021

Maturity after payment no don

Sir mera maturity July 2020 me puda ho gya hai
Lekin till date payment nahi mila
Hmesa remusting ke liye kaha jata hai 2 time remusting Kara Chuka hu. Kab tak remusting karwayenge.
Na koi contact no sahi hai Ji se sahi information mil sake ..branch sahi information dete nahi hai.
Plz payment clear kijiye.

May contact no..8000125327
7841945123
hiralal1960

Oct 9, 2020

non payment of maturity bonds

Sir, I have purchased thee bonds of SUPPER TT Plan no.-############ of Rs.38661/-, no.############ of Rs.35000/-,no.############ of Rs.35000/- on the dated 14/05/2016, as per bonds condition no.4 and 10 after 48 months I am entitled for refund of above FDR bonds. on dated 14/04/2020, when I submitted the bonds in Pali,Rajasthan SAHARA INDIA LTD Office authorsed center no. 1408 , Athorised manager of the office denied me to such payment. if the payment as above shound not be made to me within one month , I will suit the case in civil court agaist your co operative society. Hira lal H NO. 1 Bikaneriya Bas, Pali, Rajasthan,Pin - 306401 Mobile No.9414288718
saurabhrawat85

Sep 22, 2020

Non refund of bond payment even after maturity

We are not getting payment back from stars multipurpose cooperative society limited even after it got matured few years back.
Please let me know how can we get it back.

Saurabh Rawat
+91-8779800725
saurabhrawat85

Sep 22, 2020

Maturity Payment is not given

We are not getting payment from stars multipurpose cooperative society limited even after it got matured few years back.

How can we get it back.

Saurabh Rawat
+91-8779800725
Chik Kaushal Kumar

Aug 22, 2020

Shantibabu Chakravati

Respected Sir

I would like to know about investment in Sahara in 2010 and later on the same have been invested in Stars Multipurpose Co-operative society limited being defaulted by Sahara. Now, I would like to know that can I avail facility of any type of loan against the said investment for addition/alteration in my existing house.
Asalam veg

Jul 12, 2020

maturity payment not given

non refund of maturity amount
Despite of passing maturity date I am not receiving maturity amount against fix deposit in Star multipurpose cooperative society ltd/SAHARA special . There is no response from company office situated at sarmathura
Detail of deposit are as under-
certificate no-############ ############,
sahara special-certificate no-############,############
kindly look into the matter for early payment
RAJESHVIJAYVARGIYA

Jun 17, 2020

NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY AMOUNT

I have deposited 29738/- on 6.2.2016 under Receipt No. ############. For getting maturity amount I have submitted the original certificate No.############ to Bhilwara office on 30.4.2019 and got Acknowledgement Slip No.64736500359 of their Emp.Code 141410429. After a lapse of one year not recevied the maturity amount.

Rajesh Vijayvargiya
Mob.9414468460
House No. 4-O-11, RC Vyas Colony
Bhilwara (Raj.)
pankaj6519

Apr 26, 2020

non refund of maturity amount

Despite of passing maturity date I am not receiving maturity amount against fix deposit in Star multipurpose cooperative society ltd/SAHARA special . There is no response from company office situated at Kota.
Detail of deposit are as under-
certificate no-80501084911, ############,
sahara special-certificate no-############,############
kindly look into the matter for early payment
GopalKrishnaBelgaumkar R

Feb 9, 2020

Q2 andStar Multipurpose cooperative society limited

I am a resident of Hubli Karnataka. While making an investment in Post My agent said he would get better commission and get me about 10% return on investment, he suggested to invest in Sahara India Q2 bonds. I invested two bonds of Rs. 40000 each total Rs. 80000. ,and Rs. 5000 RD since 2013 till 2016. And the agent due to his some problems absconded. Later in 2018 he asked to re-invest in Star Multipurpose Cooperative Society Bonds.
Other day when I went to get the claim, They told the RD maturity will be 'thought of giving in parts' And the FDs will see only after maturity. Looking the office status and their way of communication, I feel I have been cheated as I may not get any returns. Can I have a suggestion from you how to go about it and what to to do. I am in need of money badly for Achademic year fees of my children. Please guide me how to go about it. Total invested money is Rs 2.4Lacs
Now my motheris sickness has put me in the debts, I need money badly and this Sahara India is not responding at all. I need my invested money badly. Kindly do some thing and re pay my money please…

Gopalkrishna R Belgaumkar
Hubli,
GopalKrishnaBelgaumkar R

Feb 9, 2020

Q2 and Star Multipurpose cooperative society limited

Now my motheris sickness has put me in the debts, I need money badly and this Sahara India is not responding at all. I need my invested money badly. Kindly do some thing and re-pay my money please…

Gopalkrishna R Belgaumkar
Hubli,
nemaashish77

Dec 19, 2019

Maturity amount is not given by STARS MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED

Sahara -Stars multipurpose co-operative Limited not refunding my bond amount
SIR, SIR MAINE SAHARA INDIA KI "STARS MULTIPURPOSE CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED" MAI 23-FEB-2016 KO 163250 RS. KI FIXED DEPOSIT KRWAYA THA , JISKI MATURITY 23-FEB-2019 KO PURI HO CHUKI HAI , PR MUJHE AAJ TK BHUGTAN NHI MILA HAI , SIR AAJTK FD KO PURE HUE 10 MONTH HO CHUKE HAI , PR COMPANY WALE BHUGTAN NHI DE RHE HAI , ISE AAGE KE LIYE REINVESTMENT KRWANE K LIYE PRESSURE DE RHE HAI , SIR MUJHE PAISO KI BHOT JRURAT HAI , MUJHE APNE BACHCHI KI SHADI KRNI HAI . SIR AAPSE HATH JOD KR REQUEST HAI KI PLEASE MUJHE MERA BHUGTAN DILANE KA KAST KRE. MUJHE PAISO KI BHOT JRURAT HAI .

AMOUNT - 163250
nemaashish77

Dec 19, 2019

Maturity amount is not given by STARS MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED

Sahara -Stars multipurpose co-operative Limited not refunding my bond amount
SIR, SIR MAINE SAHARA INDIA KI "STARS MULTIPURPOSE CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED" MAI 23-FEB-2016 KO 163250 RS. KI FIXED DEPOSIT KRWAYA THA , JISKI MATURITY 23-FEB-2019 KO PURI HO CHUKI HAI , PR MUJHE AAJ TK BHUGTAN NHI MILA HAI , SIR AAJTK FD KO PURE HUE 10 MONTH HO CHUKE HAI , PR COMPANY WALE BHUGTAN NHI DE RHE HAI , ISE AAGE KE LIYE REINVESTMENT KRWANE K LIYE PRESSURE DE RHE HAI , SIR MUJHE PAISO KI BHOT JRURAT HAI , MUJHE APNE BACHCHO KI SHADI KRNI HAI . SIR AAPSE HATH JOD KR REQUEST HAI KI PLEASE MUJHE MERA BHUGTAN DILANE KA KAST KRE. MUJHE PAISO KI BHOT JRURAT HAI .

###
PANKAJBHAI S MAKWANA

Dec 4, 2019

HOW TO WITHDRAW MY FD

My Membership No. ############ Name : PANKAJBHAI S MAKWANA 45, POORPIDITNAGAR RABARIVASAHAT NAVAVADAJ
AHMEDABAD GUJARAT -380013

My Investment of Rs. 1,20,000/- Dated 24th December 2012 please guide to me how withdrawal this Amt.
Today I will very Need this Amount. for Marriage of My NEPHEW.

Thanking Yours
Faithfully
PANKAJBHAI S MAKWANA
Mobile No. 93777 69743
97239 19800
BALRAM DUDI

Nov 20, 2019

Sahara -Stars multipurpose co-operative Limited not refunding my bond amount

SIR, SIR MAINE SAHARA INDIA KI "STARS MULTIPURPOSE CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED" MAI 23-JAN-2016 KO 38933 RS. KI FIXED DEPOSIT KRWAYA THA , JISKI MATURITY 23-JAN-2019 KO PURI HO CHUKI HAI , PR MUJHE AAJ TK BHUGTAN NHI MILA HAI , SIR AAJTK FD KO PURE HUE 8 MONTH HO CHUKE HAI , PR COMPANY WALE BHUGTAN NHI DE RHE HAI , ISE AAGE KE LIYE REINVESTMENT KRWANE K LIYE PRESSER DE RHE HAI , SIR MUJHE PAISO KI BHOT JRURAT HAI , MUJHE APNE BACHCHO KI SHADI KRNI HAI . SIR AAPSE HATH JOD KR REQUEST HAI KI PLEASE MUJHE MERA BHUGTAN DILANE KA KAST KRE. MUJHE PAISO KI BHOT JRURAT HAI .
ACCOUNT NO.- 60626500096
SCHEME NAME - SUPER BB

RAJESH PATODI

Sep 24, 2019

mature payment not received

I have 1 Nos FDR of Stars Multipurpose Cooperative society Ltd under Super AB scheme in name of Rajesh patodi policy has already been matured in September 2018.

it is very shame to inform you that, Your Sahara India OfficeMR Umesh arora ( Mobile No 9269590318, 9982324656 ) has clearly refused, abusing and telling that I will not made any payment. he has also destroyed my FDR, when i had submitted to him.

This is neither Legally way nor ethically way.
kindly help in this matter if you are really serious for making payment.

My email id is [email protected]
Mobile - 99283 64717
natthu svts

Mar 27, 2019

maturity payment not given

Dear Sirs,

I have 5 Nos FDR of Stars Multipurpose Cooperative society Ltd under Super BB scheme in name of Kalyan mal Mali. policy has already been matured in January 2019.

it is very shame to inform you that, Your Sahara India Office Mr Kesar Singh Rawat ( Mobile No 9414692742 / 9928572742 ) has clearly refused, abusing and telling that I will not made any payment. he has also destroyed my FDR, when i had submitted to him.

This is neither Legally way nor ethically way.
kindly help in this matter if you are really serious for making payment.

My email id is - NATTHUL[email protected]
Mobile - 8955433288
aritakula sai kiran

Dec 10, 2018

we are unable to get money even after two years later of maturity date

I had invested in stars multipurpose cooperative society limited "super AB ad and super BB plans", the maturity period of this investment was on 15 February 2016. when i go for claim, they are saying all the bull sheet reasons and asking me to re-invest for future. its been so late and i am not getting my money back. now i am in critical situation with sever heart problem and recent operation. i request you to please, please, respond to this and make things happen. i need my money.

kindly contact me at Ph no: 9 66 666 07 08 for further details.

membership number: ############ and ############ (i had multiple document, i just kept these two your reference)

Awaiting for your response.

Many thanks
Sofiya 77

Jul 27, 2018

For breaking fix deposit

I have fixed diposit from company my father gifted me now I need money for building my house but this company doesn’t have any option of breaking fixed deposit which is said
Asu sharma

Dec 27, 2017

DEATH CLAIM NOT REFUNDED

DEAR SIR,

MY FATHER INVESTED IN STARS MULTIPURPOSE SOCIETY CO-OPERATIVE LIMITED HAVING TWO FD ACCOUNT. MY FATHER HAS BEEN DIED 11 MONTH EARLIER. I CONTACTED WITH COMPANY EMPLOYEE FOR REFUND OF THEIR DEATH CLAIM BUT HE REFUSED TO REFUND THE POLICY AMOUNT AND TOLD THAT THERE ARE NO FUND IN OFFICE.
MY FATHER NAME- KAILASH CHAND SHARMA