State Bank of India

Keyo

Jun 9, 2018

Refund

Sir/Madam,

This is to notify you that while utilising BHIM SBI Pay (mobile banking app)for transaction, the amount has debited from my account,but it as not been credited into the beneficiary account(another SBI account).
I would,therefore,request you to kindly look into the issue and revert/refund the full amount which is Rs.20,000 into my account.

Transaction date:1-06-18.

UPI TRANTION FAIL BUT BALENCE DEBIT

HI IAM JAHIR KHAN.MY SBI AC NO-36749062517.JOURNAL NO-20888531
murthybsksbi

Dec 1, 2017

State bank of India,Channasandra branch,rajarajeshwari nagar,Bangalore,

Not received Due and Drawn statement for pension arrears of Rs.1,03,040/= w.e.f 10-06-2013 to 30-04-2017 in the month of May,2017.Above statement is required to claim IT relief u/s 89(1) for the ITR ay 2018-19.
reachpankaj07@yahoo.com

Oct 27, 2016

finding of roll no.

I HAVE LOST ROLL NO. OF SBI MAINS CLERK 2016 EXAM.
REG NO.340121088
DOB-05/11/1976
PASSWORD-3ZM6BF4W
NAME -PANKAJ KUMAR MISHRA
PLEASE HELP ME TO GET ROLL NO TO GET PROVISIONAL MAINS RESULT.
THANK YOU.

Mar 20, 2016

Reminder

Reminder

Not Responding of My Complaint

sir I am sending you a Complaint from 18 Mar and 19 Mar 2016 Subject : Not Credit OROP 1st Installment of Arrear in My A/c till Date on 17 Mar 2016 but you are not responding any action of my Complaint my humble request to you please sea my Complaint and tack a action earliest My personal details are as under:-

JC- 203441L (Hony Capt) Budhi Ram

sir My OROP 1st Installment of Arrear is not credited in My account

20 Mar 2016

Mar 18, 2016

Not Responding of My complaint

Not Responding of My Complaint

sir I am sending you a from Complaint 18 Mar 2016 Subject : Not Credit OROP 1st Installment of Arrear in My A/c till Date on 17 Mar 2016 but you are not responding any action of my Complaint my humble request to you please sea my Complaint and tack a action earliest My personal details are as under:-

JC- 203441L (Hony Capt) Budhi Ram

sir My OROP 1st Installment of Arrear is not credited in My account

19 Mar 2016

Mar 17, 2016

1st Installment of Arrear OROP is not Credit in My A/c

Not Credit OROP 1st Installment of Arrear in My A/c

1. I am JC- 203441L (Hony Capt) Budhi Ram Retd From Indian Army My Saving A/c No is 10202625022 (SBI RAIPUR DEHRADUN UTTARAKHAND IFSC: SBIN0003058) and PPO No. is S/037292 sir My OROP 1st Installment of Arrear is not credited in My account. I am visiting in my SBI Raipur Dehradun Bank on 17 Mar 2016. The dealing clrk say you Arrear is not Credit in A/c

2. Your requested to please Credit My 1st Installment of Arrear in My A/c

18 Mar 2016
g.ramya

Oct 8, 2015

cheqe not deposite my account

i have deposited the cyndicate bank cheqe in my account last 2 days back but not receving the money back .so what do now
Rohannksharma

Dec 20, 2014

passbook updation

can i make my passbook update at any branch other than the home branch???..
Rohannksharma

Dec 20, 2014

passbook updatation

can i made my passbook update at any branch other than my home branch???
harshad mavani

Nov 26, 2014

submition of life certificate

Sir, I m Harshad Mavani From Viramgam PF No 2899876.Iwant to submit my life certificate on line but cant submit what to do and how can i submit it .Sir Thanks if I can submit .
yusuf83

May 27, 2014

Cheque not deposited in my account

I have deposited 1 cheque of syndicate bank into my sbh account 3 days back but it is not yet dedposited in my account.
santoshkumar pentakota

Apr 19, 2014

about ppo form

My mother lost ppo of my father. To apply for pension transfer we need it. Details are pf index no 3872602. p suribabu sbi munagapaka branch visakhapatnam 531033.
Netra Pal Singh

Mar 24, 2014

non payment of medical allowance along with my pension and less payment

I NETRA PAL SINGH EX. DY. COMMANDANT C.I.S.F. GOV.OF INDIA BEARING PPO NO.############ DRAWING PENSION THROUGH S.B.I. TENTIGAON IFSC CODE 05966 ACCOUNT NO.20013155598 SINCE 01.11.2010 WITHOUT ADDITION OF MEDICAL ALLOWANCE AND LESS AMOUNT THAN THE ACTUAL CALCULATION AMOUNT.

YOU ARE REQUESTED KINDLY TO LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE DEFICIENCIES. SO THAT I CAN REVIEW MY MEDICAL FACILITY FROM AMOUNT TO CGHS AND TO GET MY LESS PAYMENT.

MY PRESENT ADDRESS IS: DELHI INSTITUTE OF FIRE ENGINEERING, G-579, RAJ NAGAR-II, SECTOR-7, DWARKA, NEW DELHI. MOBILE NO- 09873709771 AND E-MAIL ADDRESS IS:- dcnpsingh2009@gmail.com.
suresh singh bhadauriya

Mar 10, 2014

Non payment of pension

1. I have been retired from Army on 01 Feb 14. My PPO (No S/59556/2013 (Army) dated 25 Nov 2013 issued by PCDA, Allahabad) has been sent to your office (SBI, Chandni chowk, new delhi) vide EME Records, Secunderabad letter No JC-751772M/SP-I/Pen dt 31 Jan 2014.

2. Sir, my pension payment branch is SBI, Naraina, New Delhi (code no 01703) and my account No 32906837329.

4. I consulted many times at SBI, Naraina but my PPO has not so far been recd by them on their system (computer).

5. I am urgently in need of money. Therefore, I request you to kindly forward my PPO on network to SBI, Naraina so that they may be able to pay my dues.

Regards.

(Suresh Singh Bhadauriya)
CB - 78, Naraina, New Delhi - 110028
(Mobile No - 9899684755 and 9013287270)
Anandharaj1960

Dec 5, 2013

Regarding services charges to NEFT transfer of money to interbank accounts

As per RBI instructions, there is no service charges for NEFT transfer upto 1,00,000. But State Bank of India is still charging the service charges say Rs.2.50 upto 10,000/-. Whereas, the State Bank of Patiala/Indian are not at all charging for NEFT transfer. Why this disparity among the nationalised Banks.

Please expedite and clarify the position.

S.Nagarajan
mrunalpatel

Jun 18, 2013

ATM CARD PASSWORD

My name is MRUNAL PATEL.
I have forgot my password, so i request to you please send my password at this Email address mrunalrpatel@gmail.com.
wgcdrkgsharma

Jun 9, 2013

my pension details.n enhanced rankpay+arrears payments

I have made this complaint earlier too but of no avail so far, I am wg cdr k g sharma rtd from IAF 0n 30th april 1989.My ACCOUNT NO IS 10554388611 AT STATE BANK OF INDIA MAIN BRANCH BADA LASHKAR GWALIOR M P 474001.
2 I have enquired no of times from the concerned officers, they are not at all aware of these orders n remain busy in day to day mundane affairs of payments/disbursement of regular pension (which is done electronically so infect no load to them) further they don't even want to tell the contact no's of cppc at Bhopal. I might have called them at least 10 times but of no consequence.
3 My arrears have so far not credited in to my account, I really do not know where is this inordinate hold up, and by whom? this is despite clear cut orders of Supreme courts, I am suffering and loosing interest too, where my colleagues here in Delhi have already received the arrears in Total. Why this short of disparity,all because that I decided to take my pension from Gwalior branch right from 1989 onwards,( probably a grave mistake of mine?).
4 Despite of my many reminders I have not been given the complete details my Pension basic PAY+DA increase from time to time till date. And now new fixation of enhanced, revised pension over the earlier pay.(the difference in basic, and its da
increase wait age from 1.1.1986/
5 Is any one there to resolve the matter soonest possible. And give relief from this sufferings.financially,emotionally,and what not
6 would you be kind enough to acknowledge my pending complaint the least sir.
Wg cdr k g sharma Mob no ############,9990785300 email wgcdrkgs@yahoo.com
priyanga

Apr 25, 2013

cash encroachment regarding

I am Priyanga doing B.E in Valliammai Engineering College. i am having account in Edaikuruchi Bank. And my account no is 31103664455. my daddy have deposited 13,000 in my account in 16.4.13. and i withdrawed 9,000 initially. in 18.4.13 he deposited 5,000 and i have take the 5,000 in the certain date. now the balance will be 4033 at my last transcation. but it have been 1033. i checked my mini statement regardingly. it showed that in 19.04.13 , 3,000 has been withdrawed. i am damn sure that i did not withdrawed money on that day. please do take steps for this encroachment.
sugankannan4

Feb 23, 2013

Application money

i filled application form for probationary officer post in state bank of india.. did online payment, 200 rs is taken from my account but the transaction was incomplete.. i dint get my application saved.
dhaila

Feb 5, 2013

deduction of money

recharge by sbi freedom 150 rupees ..but mobile not recharge and 150 rupees not refund .This is the case of 03feb2013.

Aug 23, 2010

Rs.10 per occasion charged by bank for non-home passbook printing

i am having a sving account in sbi bazzar branch at tuticorin in last 10 years 1 year back i Ask a mobile activation but he say within two days it will activate so you will give one application. I gave a application to him after one also it is not activating I enquiry bank he say you give one more application I told I gave a application in last month . then also he ask application then I gave one more application then also not activate then I went so many times then only I got activatie mobile sms. Some 5 months back I gave one application that internet banking he say ok it will activate within 2 days then it is activated but only view not a money transfer rights then I ask bank they ask another application.23 augest 2010 I want to transfer money from this account to another branch of sbi I gave filled withdraw slip &pay in slip cashier(counter no-2) told if you have cheque book you can’t do money transfer then I told ok I withdrawn (30, 000)money only cashier gave all 100 rupees note I ask Rs 500 or 1000 notes if you give I can carry easily .cashier told not available, print also you take next counter then I take a print in next counter that counter also having Rs 1000 & 500 notes but I request cashier for exchange RS100 to 1000 or 500 notes but cashier not gave I came very difficuly to carry money by bus. I traveled by bus and deposit by another branch of sbi account. Sbi staffs are not giving guidelines to account holders I am not satify the sbi accont. Same important rules can be displayed in bank then every body can knows I waste my times if bank not having RS1000 or Rs500 where we get. Some other people withdrawn money 1000 rupees notes but I can”t get

May 14, 2010

Collection of Cheque

This is Nitesh , I have diposit a cheque of Axis Bank in my Account Number 30821087157 at Etah Branch(635) on the 13th of last month. Cheque number is 240738, But cheque has not clear till now . I tried to speak to branch but it seems that the staff of the branch has not the manner to speak to customer.
Pls check what is the reason . I m a student & i have call to branch manager, zonal manager and many people but they seems not to be responding. Pls make a quick response. By the way i have speak helpline also.
Nitesh Gupta
Account Number:- 30821087157(State Bank)
Cheque to be clear :- 240738(Axis Bank)
Diposit date :- 13th of last month
Mobile Number. 9716560803
User19747

May 10, 2010

Refund

From: rajen [mailto:rajen.savla@ewdpl.com]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 5:36 PM
To: 'Rajen'; 'feedback.gesbi'
Cc: helpline.lhomum@sbi.co.in; helpline.lhomum@sbi.co.in; helpdbod@rbi.org.in; helpdbs@rbi.org.in
Subject: RE: 'CaseID=003-450-877' Card No ################ of SBI

Dear Vinodh Kumar;

As per your earlier mail I was suppose to get the refund in March itself but no revert from your side. I hope SBI is interested in refunding the money.

Regards;
Rajen

From: Rajen [mailto:rajen.savla@ewdpl.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:58 PM
To: 'feedback.gesbi'
Subject: RE: 'CaseID=003-450-877' Card No ################ of SBI

I am yet to receive the refund as discussed it was suppose to be sent in one week.

Regards;
Rajen Savla

From: feedback.gesbi [mailto:feedback.gesbi@ge.com]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 6:42 PM
To: Rajen Savla
Subject: RE:'CaseID=003-450-877' Card No ################ of SBI

08 Mar 2010
Dear Mr.Rajen Savla,

Thank you for writing to SBI Cards.

This is with reference to your communication dated Feb 23 2010 7:06PM .

Settlement Related:

We sincerely apologize for the occurred event, we sincerely regret inconvenience that may have been caused to you in the matter addressed to us.

However, we would like to inform you that we have received your payment of Rs.140000 on 27-02-2010.

This is to inform you that as on date there are no dues payable to us and there is a excess credit balance of Rs.950.39. laying on your card account.

Credit Balance:

We would like to inform you that you having credit balance of Rs.950.39 on your card account. If you wish we can arrange the credit balance to your mailing address. So, we would request you to confirm you the mailing address.

Incase of any query , would request you to reply at feedback.gesbi@ge.com using the same subject line or contact the SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 or 1860 180 1290 ( if calling from MTNL and BSNL lines ) . IVR & Emergency Services on helpline are available 24 hours and Customer Service representatives are available from Monday to Saturday between 8am to 8pm.

If you are not satisfied with the response, you can write to AVP, Customer Service at head.sbicards@ge.com using the same subject line. You will receive a response within
3 working days.

Yours sincerely,
Vinodh Kumar- Customer Service

Book Balance Transfer at 0% for 60 days or No processing fee Balance Transfer at 1.7% for 6 months! Convert your transactions into Easy EMI with Flexipay and get cash delivered to your doorstep with Easy Money. To book these products instantly, click here! (https://www.sbicard.com/sbi/secure/login.jsp)
*SBICPSL reserves sole and absolute right to accept such requests at its discretion.

Make your life simple with E statements@ www.sbicard.com. Just the convenience of getting your monthly statement delivered directly to your email inbox. To avail the e-statement facility, please click on the highlighted link - https://www.sbicard.com/sbi/estatementprelogin.jsp

**** Zero wait information @ helpline !!!
Upon calling the SBI Card helpline, access your Card account information through our Automated System - IVR and know Current Outstanding, Last Payment, request for Duplicate statement and more. For detail refer the attached instruction.

May 9, 2010

Lost my SBI ATM Debit Card

Please arrange to de-activate my SBI Debit card with immediate effect. I lost my debit card on 7th of May in abroad. I am in London, UK now. My SBI bank account number attached to it is - "00000010224937750".
I tried to reach over the phone but every time it was telling "line is busy" and I couldn't reach you to inform this.

My SBI debit card number - 6220180998500077362.
My SBI bank account number attached to it is - "00000010224937750".
My name - Anindya Das

With regards,
Anindya Das

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...