State Bank of India

INVOICE ID-8560896,DATE-29/11/2022,AMOUNT=2186.00
INVOICE ID-8612677,DATE-30/11/2022,AMOUNT=23720.00
INVOICE ID-8613394,DATE-30/11/2022,AMOUNT=16519.00
TOTAL AMOUNT-167582.00
I have made payment the above amount i.e 167582.00,with ref/cheque noYSBI1591317846IGAOSWIZA7 trough sbi net banking but the amount debited from my account and not crdited to the receivers portal.So Sir Please request you to resolve the said problem as soon as possible.
Ms. Manisha Mohapatra

Jul 16, 2018

Money Not Yet Credited

I have a saving account No.33063416536 in SBI , Simulia ADB Branch, Balasore, odisha. I used my ATM card to withdraw Rs.8,000/- twice from SBI ATM at ADA offsite on 29-06-2018. But I could not receive the amount from the ATM and also the slip. A sum of Rs.8000/- and Rs.8,000/- (Total being Rs.16,000/-) was debited from my above said account on same day while I checked my updated pass book. Rs.23.60 X 4 times also debited from the account showing as insufficient balance.

After regular followup with the helpline team, I got a credit of Rs.8,000/- only on 10-07-2018 and received sms that the complain is closed whereas it is not yet closed and Rs.8,000/- is still pending for the credit.

Hence I request your good self to send back the balance amount of Rs.8,000/- to my above said saving account at the earliest. I am a student and suffering a lot due to such inconvenience caused by your ATM.

Manisha Mohapatra
Sushant Dutta

Nov 22, 2017

10,000/- debited but no money out from ATM

I am Sushant Dutta, a SBI Account holder, account number- 32347567897, Branch code no- 10902 , My mobile number- 8157011687.
My sister on 25.10.2017 entered ATM card to the ATM machine and processed for drew of 10,000/-. After some time no single money out from ATM machine. Only a slip out with printed ( sorry for inconvenience. Your transaction exceeds limit).
On 26.10.2017 I complained SBI Customer services vide complain No- 3393420233 . After some days again complain booked vide no- 3478417054 & also complain booked at my home branch. But until I am not getting back my lost money 10,000/-.
I am a very poor person. 10,000/- is very high amount for me. I can't treat my mother due to lack of money. Hence Pls help me to get my money then I will be great full to you.

10,000/- debited but no money out from ATM

PRADEEP221

Jul 27, 2014

Subsidy of Education Loan

I am pradeep kumar sahoo. i have taken education loan for my B.tech course. After that i continuing my M.tech in IIT Kharagpur.. My parents income is too less. so i submit the income certificate of my parents to the bank. But bank will give subside of 1% interest. But after that i listen that total interest is subside . so i told about this to branch manager. but the manager deny me. sir u take this complain, take the necessary action that i can be subsided the interest. my A/c no- 30503701762. ny loan A/c no-30504798355. i did my loan on 27/09/2008.
sukanta2000

Apr 4, 2013

ATM Withdrawal Problem but Money Deducted

1. My self Sukanta Das is account holder of SBI, Chandipur Branch, Balaore, Orissa (A/C No. 11280 165652) .
2. On 3rd April morning 7:00AM I was tried to withdraw Money from ITI CHHAK Blasore ATM (ATM 7686). But did not
got any money after lot of delay. I thought transaction timed out. Again I try to withdraw 5000. Again I fail to
get money and massage displayed "Transaction Timed Out". Today on 4th April'2013 I came to know from
online banking Rs. 10000/- deducted from my Account.
3. I request you to look into the matter and refund my money. Thanking you
SUKANTA DAS
BALASORE,
ORISSA-756025
mantudas83

Oct 13, 2012

NOT ABLE TO CLOSE MY eRD Account & the bank is not showing intrest to resolve my issue

I have opened an eRD close account through net Banking of SBI, Due to the need of money, i want to close my eRD account, but last 20days i am trying to close the account, but every time, the message "due to technical error, we are unable to process your request" is displaying. I have filed a compalint, but the customer care division not responding the same. I am staying out of station. hence i am not able to visit the branch.

Below the no of complaint filed by me, but no response fom customer care division.

Nature of issue Unable to view Account Information
Ticket logged on 24/09/2012
Status In Discussion
Remarks Dear Sir, Last three days I am trying to close my eRD Ac Vide Ac No 00000032250132965, but every time the the message popup that --Due to technical error the process could not complete. Hence i request you to close my eRD ac and transfer the fund to my saving a/c bearing no 11408120097. please its urgent

Solutions and Discussions
From Dated Solutions
mantudas83 03/10/2012 the problem not resolved yet, kindly do needful
mantudas83 27/09/2012 could you please informe me, when i ll get back my money,? when my eRD will be
closed? WHY SUCH POOR SERVICE???? if not resolve in a day, I ll go to the COurt of Law?
Customer Support Team 25/09/2012 We thank you for banking with us.We request you to kindly try once again but still the issue is persist please send the screen shot along with the error at [email protected] We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
mantudas83 27/09/2012 its really a poor service.. when i am going to get back my money?
mantudas83 28/09/2012 why you are not help me? i m urgent need of money. pmy please close my eRD as soon as possible.. please please
mantudas83 03/10/2012 Your Request for e-RD is Scheduled for next Opening Hour. You can view the status of the request in ‘Scheduled Txn Status ’ Details of Close e-RD Pre Closure Reference No. FP00591785 e-RD Account No. 00000032250132965 Credit Account No. 00000011408120097
mantudas83 25/09/2012 I AM NOT ABLE TO CLOSE MY eRD ACCOUNT YET.,The message on the screen popoup "Due to some technical problems, we are unable to process your request currently. Please try later." please do needful
mantudas83 26/09/2012 how many times you are taking to resolv the issue? what kind of service is this?

Kindly do needful, the customer support team not listening the words.

With regards
Satyabrata Das
Jogeswar Hota

May 14, 2012

POULTRY FARM

he Chief General Manager Shiv Kumar. L H O
SIR
UN HAPPY [ BANK YOU SBI SERVICE]

I WANT TO START POULTRY IN SONEPUR DIST OF ANILACHAT WITH 20000 BIRDS. M/S = HOTA POULTRY FARM COST=122.80 LACS

SCHEME AGL POULTRY FINANCE UNIT
R C P C=BOLANGIR 3 TIME RETURN OF PROPOSAL 60 DAY MY FARM CONSTRUCTION WORK HAVE ALREADY 70 LACS WORK
SBI SONEPUR 1085
I HAVE TO SUSTAINED HEAVY FINACIAL LOSS.

pls call me mob 9937103839

Nov 11, 2010

showing bank loan

sir
my name is basanta kumar jena .permanent address at-gadapokhari,p.o-guapal,dist-balasore,orissa and present address qtr no E2/3,new bidyut colony,at/po-burla,dist-sambalpur,orissa . i have only single account in SBI,burla,sambalpur,orissa branch.my account no is 10754997921.another one in SBI ,KUPARI,BALASORE ,ORISSABRANCH no is 01190005545 in which i have not done any transaction for last three years.now I have only one loan from SBI,BURLA,SAMBALPUR branch that is a flood loan . only outstanding of that loan is arround Rs6000.00.i have applied for another loan from burla,sambalpur branch but it has been observed that there is Rs100000.00 loan sanctioned against my name and that is a housing loan as per CIBIL.when the banking personals feeding my data like telephone no,pan card no.permanent and present address CBIL giving a information report in which Rs100000.00 loan amount is against my name only.but the address is different and telephone also different .i have not taken any loan from any other bank.also have no account in any other bank.it is very difficult me to take loan as the banking personals disagree to sanction loan saying you have outstanding as per CIBIL CONSUMERCREDIT INFORMATION REPORT.

please check and varify it so that i can avail loan.

yours faithfully,