State Bank of India

balwantsinghrana

Jan 21, 2020

transaction of Rupees 295 /-

sir/Madam,
I balwant Singh Rana saving Account holder of SBI Mangor hill Prime Royale Branch. I have deposited cheque
in my account 31559692143. He has debited 295/- rupees for cheque return on 03 Nov 19, but cheque is not returned and cheque money credited my account. I have report this matter to Branch Manager, she has talk me that no problem your money will be return
your account. Sir I want to know how much time it will take to solve the problem.
Balwant Singh Rana
Bikash Kumar Nayak

Jul 11, 2019

Transaction timeout..but amount debited

I am Bikash Kumar Nayak
On July 09th 2019 I have done one transaction for Rs. 2000/- to my other united bank of India account for BHIM SBI Pay mode. but it showed that your transaction was timeout but my money debited but not credited to other account.
Please refund my money as soon as possible.
Below are the transaction derails

Name : Bikash Kumar Nayak
Time : 01:25:30
Chittaranjan2

Jan 25, 2019

Amount reverse automatically

I have received 750rpuees from bank of baroda successfully through paytm upi but after sometime it has debited automatically and showing reverse in ministatement. I have contact sbi care they advice contact with branch and branch manager said you contact with sbi care
Ref I'd -############
Date of transaction-12th Jan 2019
chittaranjan1010

Dec 11, 2018

Money reversed but not credited to receiver

I received an amount of Rs 2000 through paytm but it was automatically reversed but the amount was not credited back to the receiver. I tried to contact sbi customer care and even sent them mails regarding my transaction but of no use. Even my home branch is not receiving my calls nor they are replying to my mails. What to do now
Upi id of transaction is ############
Swetalina acharya

Jul 5, 2018

Investment inter medi charge

Rs 295 has been deducted from my aacount without any reason,so plz kindly refund my money.

Investment inter medi charge

Shabana khanum

Feb 20, 2018

SBI manager not responding

Re: for Reversal of Rs.15400/- which credited in wrong Account -20313423116 which is from SBI account name asuri deepika, branch code :02071

we request manager and from Dena bank also they request reverse the amount of Rs. 15400/- which transfer by Named Mohammed Ali dated 06.02.2018 through bhim and below having attachment of transaction details but that jatni SBI manager not responding from that day we have complaint it now we not received any status and he not responding banks calls and all ... I'm requesting for reversal of the same amount as earliest..

Reversal Account Detail as under:

SBI manager not responding

AyusheeDey

Feb 15, 2018

Debit of Wrong SI failure Charges

On 21st of every month starting from March/ Feb 2016 my has been debited with SI failure Charges of Rs. 287.50 to Rs. 295.00, approximately Rs. 3600.00 has been debited till date.

I didn't even receive a message regarding the debit amount. I got to know about the same when I took a print out of the statement for Income Tax matter.

I had complained about it at SBI customer care but just received a message that "Transaction recorded are correct.". At all the time, there was sufficient balance in the account, still my account has been debited continuously.

Please refund my amount immediately.

SBI Savings account no. 20253537967
Sahid Ngar Market Branch, Bhubaneswar
IFSC-SBIN0060430
manojsahoo1678

Jun 7, 2017

Debit card fraud

on 31st May I have not transaction anything by my debit card but i saw a deducted amount of 1070/- on 31st may the transaction id is: SBIGP IU5400340011RPSL
Abinash Kumar Ram

Dec 13, 2016

Fraudsters call

Today morning a fake call from no: 09661540230 had called to my father's mobile and told that your debit card is blocked and plz tell your account details so that we can help you with this matter. He said he was calling from SBI main branch Mumbai , but when my father cross questioned him he just cut-off the phone,this was the 5th attempt to call on my father's mobile .

Kindly take some necessary action to this case so that we will be oblidged.

Abinash Kumar Ram
sudeshna parida

Oct 30, 2016

Loss of roll number

Sir, I am not able to check my sbi clerical main exam 2016 result as I have lost my roll number. The exam was held on 26th june 2016. Please, send me my roll number to my gmail- www.sudeshnaparida. [email protected] com. The details are :
Registration number-340773920
Date of birth- 27-01-1992
Centre of examination- Bhubaneswar.
cmarajendra

Aug 29, 2016

Not credited in my bank account

I have deposited rupees 2000/- through CDM on dt: 26/8/2016 at 07.25 PM at badagada branch CDM (ID-S5EF010929621) to my account but due to some error Rs.1000/- cash not deposited to account and my money not came out at that time.
Please return my amount to my bank account. I have submitted a complain at branch.

Not credited in my bank account

RiTzy PrAdip

May 21, 2016

transaction fail

I had already applied for sbi po 2016.But whenever i am trying to pay Rs100 /- my transaction fails at the last stage.since 4th of this may i am trying this but unable to complete the trasaction and my payment status shows as transaction booked and after some time it shows expired.this is happening continuously.please help me as dayafter tomorrow is your deadline.
My registration no. Is 380092178
Name-Pradipta Nayak

Thankyou
padmabathi

Aug 13, 2015

Fraud Deducted Amount

My name is Padmabathi Sahu and My SBI account no is : 30415469832 In JALESWAR Branch ( SBIN0006081)
i am the customer in this bank from july-2008 to still but Now i am facing the Problem for Deduced the amount in my Account for 9800 without my knowledge but still amount is not Credited my account or not given posative feedback from branch end and given complained end for Phone.

And My Complained No : cr############ for Deducted Amount 9800 on Date -17-July-15 without my Knowles.

Kindly look this matter asap.

Padmabathi.
bk panda

Aug 8, 2015

ATM with drawl

On 19th may at 6.19.58 I operated the SBI ATM NoS10B000041351 - Txn5071 for rs 10000.Money was not dispensed but the amount was deducted from my account.I have lodged complaint for two times but my complaint was not solved yet.When I have not received the amount physically how it is possible to say that the translation is successful.I am a retired Government employee and all my translations are routed by SBI since last 20 years.
Since the concerned Branch Manager SBI(09027),PD market,Bhubaneswar is help less I am forced to bring the issue for your kind information and early disposal please.

Sincerely,
B.K.Panda
retired Principal Scientist,I.C.A.R
N/1-52,IRC Village,Bhubaneswar
phone-9337366343
Purnananda Mansingh

Mar 27, 2015

Fee Excess DRS

My SBI a/c no. 20003814655, Bank debited 4 times Rs. 144, Rs. 444, Rs. 85 and Rs. 127 mentioning as Fees Excess DRS what the hell is excess DRS. If it is for net banking uses then why SBI is advertising free Internet Banking and if there is any limit then where is it written? Bank did n't tell about the limit, this is fraud to debit money without being notified or informed about the no. of transaction limit. Please refund the debited money. my email id - [email protected]
gswain

Nov 27, 2014

Lien Amount FOR NO REASON

I had got a message from SBI i.e. hold for INR 799.
After that I checked my account.
I found my account balance to be 0.0 and my lien balance to be 781 for which there was no transaction mentioned.
I did a transaction of 799 for which it was debited from my main account balance after that my remaining account balance was made 0.0 and lien amount of 781.00
Please explain the needful...

Aug 3, 2010

Transaction Failure

DEAR SIR,
i am manish ranjan mohanty having acount number 20064437345 .I am trying to book a ticket on IRTC.CO.IN
site on 3/08/2010 but there was an error and the transaction was failed but the money was transpered from my account but i haven't any ticket conformation or PNR number.
after inquiring on that site i only got the transaction id-0237047538
can you help me sir .i will be greatfull to you
my email account [email protected]
phone number is-############

Jun 7, 2010

cheque not clear

plz send good solution

Nov 25, 2012

ATM CASH LOSS IN SBI ATM COUNTER JANLA,BHUBANESWAR

I have lost an amount of Rs 1000/- in ATM No -0135 HPCL JANLA on 6.11.2012 . The amount mis credited and not back to my account. Although first time it was returned back, but in second time it was not returned back to my account till date . ACCOUNT NUMBER - 31500982293,SBI-BALAKATI,KHORDHA

Sep 12, 2012

Debiton after non payment of money

I am Sambit kumar tripathy , Bhubaneswar bearing the account no. 3095636379,Talcher fertilizer township,Vikrampur want to state you that while doing a transaction of Rs 100 in the state bank atm Delta ,Bermunda ,the transaction failed showing timed out notification without no cash delivery. But on checking the balance at other sbi bank atm i found a deduction of Rs 100. Till now it is not been refunded to my account .so help me with a solution to refund my money back.

Sambit kumar tripathy,
Plot no. 83, soubhagyanagar sbi colony
Bhubaneswar,751003

Jun 6, 2012

Internet Banking ( Repeated follow up for the transaction rigjhts)

I am Anil Kumar Swain from Bhubaneswar having an saving account in SBI Fortune tower banch since from last 5 years. I am getting very poor quality of service from the bank official , every time there is new theings new rules to be followed .

Recently i requested for a transaction right access in my internet bank service , still am struggling for a solution.I have visited 4th time for this same issue , every time there is new theings and application , but not luck .

Finally got a no siganl from bank official saying 'We are hopless could n't help you for this our Bank Manager is on leave for 3 days ".

Requesting your help and support so that people will not face such type of issue.

Anil Kumar Swain
+91 9438500888
bapi1973

Feb 16, 2012

Activation of Net Banking

i have an saving A/c bearing no 10977574822 at Bapuji Nagar Branch, Bhubaneswar ,that i transferred to Vivekananda Marg Branch, Bhubaneswar 03.11.11 and applied for Net Banking ,I got the User name and Password same day from the Manager Mr Mohanty Babu. But the tragedy is that till now it is not working and when I meet the manager He return me with He has no time to resolve my problem. Kindly help me to activate my Net Banking.

SATYA NARAYAN MOHANTY

Jan 30, 2012

ATM Card yet not received

My SBI A/C No.-32072562946
Branch - Infocity, Bhubaneswar

Due to the mistake of Branch My Address Pin Code is misprinted. So that my ATM CARD is returnd back to its Origin. I know this thing by Tracking my ATM CARD EMS(POST) details. Card Issue date is 08th Dec 2011, but it is yet not received till todays date 30th Jan 2012.

So take this necessary action.

Thanking You,
OM PRAKASH TRIPATHY

Jun 27, 2011

ISSUE OF ATM CARD

I HAVE ASKED FOR A NEW ATM CARD WITH BLOCKING THE OLD ONE (TICKET NUMBER 201104068161074)
MY ACCOUNT IS IN INS CHILKA BRANCH, I HAVE SEND A FAX AND A WRITTEN APPLICATION IN THE BANK AND THEY HAVEN'T SEND THE ATM CARD AND THE PIN

PLZ HELP ME I DON'T HAVE MY CHECK BOOK

Feb 17, 2011

personel loan not approved

i applied for personal loan on 7th February in local branch of SBI, but still today it was not approved . worst bank in india

Nestaway - Deposit not refunded
    I have been staying in nest away flat for about 1 and half...
    Storedeal - pement paid par saaman nahi aya
    maine mobil order kiya tha or pement paid kar diya txn...
    Village road construction - over height culvert
    Should not going any car on the culvert because Over...
    Wines shop in house - Liquor selling illegal
    I am resident of boyapalli, manchiryal, telangana,504272....
    sarva up gramin bank - Please refund my Amount Rs 5000 /cash was not dispensed
    Dear Sir / Madam, The following transaction was made...
    Muslim - Molvi Baba Love Solution
    Ye Inshan bahut Ache He turant sabhi ka bhala kiya he...
    RELIANCE JIO TOWER - Jio Tower Not Working
    WORST SIGNAL COMPARE TO OTHER NETWORKS HELLO SIR IN MY...
    Tirupati municipal corporation - Doesn't downloaded trade license certificate
    Hlo sit, Im a owner of a tiffin center which is located...
    Airtel - Recharged wrong number
    Dear sir I Prem Anand Kumar tried to recharge my number....
    [email protected] .com - Bank account prombem
    I added to already register bank account details in rummy...