State Bank of India

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about State Bank of India

ramim

Oct 3, 2017

not issuing my account no and passbook

Sir i had apply for opening a saving bank account at state bank of india on 31st august and till now they are not issuing my passbook and my account no murajhar branch ifs code SBIN0008751 i would be ever grateful if you kindly look in the matter and take a severe action name ramim hoque borbhuyan f/name moinul hoque borbhuyan
Svidyarthi

Sep 25, 2017

Account closing of NRO account in NRI

What kind of employee place there who has no knowledge of recent changes in RBI regulation and does coperatd
With foreign customers. We have no useless time with us and talking there spoils our whole night.The employee has guts to say that It is 10.00 AM and have too many customers These people took the job to serve the people and they should understand that we are there customer. Their salaries do not come from government, they come from public taxes and our deposited money which earn interest, stocks or industry.
I just the gentleman what happened to my NR6 or what other documents you need and that's how I was treated.And the country will compete in the world with these kind of arrogant,uncouth with no courteous attitude.Somebody should pay attention to you. A disgusted customer from USA
Running on calling and sending documents for 3 yrs but nothing done as yet. Thanks 🙏 for taking up this case.
Tel 1 3157336814
Praveen Pawar

Aug 31, 2017

Not enabling payment for foreiners

I am Praveen Pawar, organizing a workshop. I opened an account in SBI for handling the registration fees. They also provide payment gateway. Serious problem is that they are not enabling the payment for foreigners (participant from Korea, Ecuador, Sri Lanka, UK etc.). Foreign participants are troubling to make payment and mailing me every day to resolve the issue. But I am not able to do because the problem is from bank side.

This act of SBI personnel not only disappointing the consumers but also making a bad impact of our country worldwide.
krishrao18

May 25, 2017

Arrogant Behaviour of Manager

I had applied for a vehicle loan and have submitted all the necessary documents. The manager acts like as if she is giving loan from her own pocket. Does not give respect to customer.

Branch name: Udupi City
Branch Ifsc code: SBIN0017763
Manager Name: Anshul Goel
sethy.bikash23@gmail.com

May 22, 2017

Online approval of my PAN registration

Myself Bikaah Sethy. I have register my PAN on my account by internet banking .But my registration status is pending since one month.
My home branch manager is not approving my registration after many time of contact at my home branch.
My home branch is kujanga of jagatsinghpur district of Odisha.

Branch code is 10916
Devashish555

May 13, 2017

since last 3 months not having is showing any checkbook

It's a shame that since last 3 months we are trying to having a cheque book no more than three four times we have applied for cheque book but yet we didn't receive any checkbook in the main branch of SBI Court Road Saharanpur my account number is 11 7383 1 4 666 sir please please as soon as possible please try to get a cheque book request hoping for a good reply thank you my phone number is 9520 936669
vinay899

May 5, 2017

sbi staff don't know how to change address after transfer account

today i visit my hometown branch ghajipur for change my address on pass book because recently i transfer my pmsp account to my hometown . in net banking ststus showing that account transfer to ghaipur . when i went sbi mr. d.k.mishra was there they com after 1 hour tea samosha party . after seeing my old pass book they replied ye kaam waha jao bagal me wo dekhnege udhar se mishra ji k pass jao wo dekhnge. after 2.5 hrs they replied ye jo tumhara account h is pr hum ye address nahi daal sakte h ise wahi le jao jaha service karte ho ye alag tarah ka account h. i replied sir i already submit my aadhar card xerox its my permanent address proof why u cant add this with my account . ye abhi nahi hoga jao baad me aana phir kabhi . at last i will say that total staff rude behavier branch manger absent all member enjoying tea party very bad service by sbi staff all member behave like illiterates rude.
herbertjohn80

Apr 28, 2017

adress change

I am Daniel
I want to change my bank address.they did not tell proper procedure.six times I went and asked to change address and gave letter also.She replied I sent ur letter ,if ur address change or not.i dont know she told.
Kovaipudhur branch manager is not responsible of my question

Customer service is very very worst, she is useless fellow.
She is not suitable for the manager post (kovaipudhur branch)
Date :28-04-2017
thamizhmaran

Apr 13, 2017

Branch Manager does not know how to tread the customer and he does not know few works in the banks

I am Thamizh Maran, Director of Trollfelsen Toys Pvt Ltd.
My customer transferred 2000 euro from Germany on 5th April, waited unit 13th April to credit this 2000 euro in our company bank account: Account name : Trollfelsen Toys Pvt Ltd, Account no: 32249029893.
I have bank account for our company in following SBI Branch.

State Bank of India.
Auroville International Township Branch,
Kuyilpalayam,
Auroville-605101

I went to this branch on 13th April 13, 2017 about 11.30 am. and ask Branch manager(Mr. P. Kurusave) regarding this payment credit my company account. He told me that other officer is on holiday who can do this works. Than branch manager told me that the 2000 euro will be credited when officer come back after his holidays, I asked the branch manager so far, 8 days has gone after my customer transfered the payment. Again how I can wait few more days..I requested branch manager to do himself or some one do this works, he refused and he behaved me very bad in front of other bank customer. he does not know how to treat the customers.
We are doing business and even this is my money, they do not credit in time and he behaved me very bad. Is this good service by SBI to customers? What will be the punishment for this branch manager that he has not one idea how to treat the customers, he does not have responsible in his works and he told me that he does not know how credit from euro to Indian Rs.
As I am customer in SBI, I am wondering that how SBI employed some one as branch manager who does not know his responsible of branch and who does not some works in the branch.
Please employ some one who know all the works in SBI branch and keep customer in SBI. Otherwise we will leave from SBI.
Thanks with regards,
Thamizh Maran.
Director
For Trollfelsen toys pvt ltd
Upendra Yagnik

Mar 18, 2017

Denial of On-line facilities,rude and retaliation of the customer.

I opened Rupee account in Nov 2015 when in India fore Brief period.
My request for online facility was granted and issued a kit by SBI,Vavol Branch (014977).I set up on line facilities on28 Dec 2016.Set up
User ID,Log-in PW and Profile PW.Also set security questions ,my USA address and phone number. But for some reason it did not allow me log-in on very next attempt in Jan 2017.I approached Branch but was lethargic and kept insisting to contact SAchivalya , Gandhinagar Branch ( 01355 ) Im kept reminding and Bank failed to respond.I provided my USA information ,PAN numbersMine and wife's) and proof of address.Tale to IT Officer at Sachivalya Branch 901355),he transferred CIFs to SBI,Vavol Branch (014977 ).
Val ol BM kept insisting me go to Sachivalya Branch for solution.I kept reminding him that it is 3 months old issue.
Now after this today had some unhappy conversation.BM Vavol branch was annoyed on my using this 3 months each time.She BM Vavol Branch insisted following rules. I too wanted to follow rules and offer a solution to the issue ,3 months old.How long you hold customers in BAN.She said I have 10 customers to attend,my argument was we too are customers,how can you ignore one and attend another.
She in disrespect hang up the phone in middle of conversation.As she said wants to follow rules and expressed her annoyance on my using 3 months repeatedly ,then I informed her rules tells to address issue within 10 days.You also refer to Citizens Charter guidelines,including how to talk with respect to a super senior citizen .All put together she in retaliation,revengeful manner and insulting a customary hanging a phone. Denied me the On-Line facilities as I have a Rupee account and we reside out side the country.If in India was ready to offer solution within 2 minutes.I opined that you mean to say I should come to INDIA to grab this or check book or PB ?My friend handles Bank business on my behalf.Wring to ZO,Ahmedabad helpline.lhoahm@sbi.co.in has not yet addressed this issue and or acknowledged.Phone calls not responded.These officers know, harassing customers does not cost them.NO adverse remark in their Service Book,no disciplinary action against them.So never bother. In my case she said by her temper ,irresponsible attitude " GO WHERE EVER YOU WANT TO GO,WHO CARES ? " Bank and Government want NRIs to invest money in India,exploit out feeling for the country and these irresponsible officers have no courtesy . Can any one help in solving the issue and bringing These Officer to BOOK as her action is willful,deliberate,revengeful,in retaliation .SBI customer care also is responding and or acknowledging the emails.
MD. SAIFUL ISLAM

Feb 13, 2017

Branch manager ignore the field investigation

I,MD. SAIFUL ISLAM, the salary A/C holder of SBI KHOLAPOTA Branch(012381). Sir, I already applied a home loan through online & submitted all the documents to the regional office staff Mr Sanjay Dutta,Jeebon deep building Kolkata.He also forwarded to Mr Abhishek......At moidan, Howrah .After that he scan & mail to the local branch manager Mrs Chandrayee Biswas for spot (land) verification. But our local branch manager willingly pending and delay.I went to meet with Mrs Chandrayee Biswas. She refused to meet with me again and again.I don't understand why she refused & why pending my Land Inspection report to forwarded there?If I not eligible to apply the loan, she informed me.Then I try another Bank.But why she hanging me ?
I am highly obliged to the higher authority if they necessary action taken,as early as possible.
Your's Faithfully,
MD.SAIFUL ISLAM, EASTERN RAILWAY, DUMDUM JN, KOL-30.
laxmi

Feb 6, 2017

For SBI Staff

Hello sir,
I am State Bank of India Akhnoor (Code - 8547) Jammu account holder .
My complaint is that above bank staff is not co operative in public dealing . There bank manager name is Sh O P Mehra. My E- mail ID is www.vijaylaxmibsf@1984gmail.com. and my mobile no 9070231651. Kindly look into the matter.
Aditya Bhatnagar

Feb 3, 2017

New account not open

New account nhi open kr rhe h chakkar kata rhe hai ajj nhi kal aana kal nhi parso aana bohot pareshani ho rhi h or emergency hai jo account SBI ki sakha mai khulwana pad rha hai krpya kar ke help kate
Apki karpya hogi
TO SBI nagina 246762 dist bijnor state. Uttar pardesh
A k singj

Jan 30, 2017

rude behaviour of sbi staff

Sir myself A K Singh i am the account holder of SBI chahnia chandauli up on 06 Dec went to branch to withdraw the money I was in line for two hours suddenly supply failed. Then I spoke to a staff named Raghu kindly switch on the stand by power supply then he reply me very rudely and using slang word it was very disappointed me and hearted .such type of behaviour is very disgraceful for a central government employee . sir it's my humble request to you take a strict action against him.
Ramesh1959

Jan 25, 2017

MISBEHAVIOUR OF BANK STAFF

I Am Suraj Kumar Nayak, Advocate, Nabarangpur Stating That During Discussion With Chief Manager, Sbi, Main Branch, Nabarangpur, Odisha Regarding Stock Hold Of My Father's Account By The Bank One Field Officer Namely Some Mallick Have Suddenly Shouted At Me And Using Some Un Parliamentary Words And Lastly Using A Word "Get Out From My Office" Etc, In-Front Of Public At Sbi, Main Branch Nabarangpur Code 1320. For Which I Am Suffers Metal Stress For Three Days And I Am Getting Demoralized.
Further I Am Stating That, My Father Is A Small Farmer, He Is A Sugar And Bp Patient. The Amount Deposited In Bank Is From Agriculture Source Which Has Been Stock Holed By The State Bank . He Has Planned For Use This Amount For His Medical Treatment, The Field Officer Also Misbehave My Father In Front Of Me For Which Is Get Chest Pain And Have Got Bed Written till today.
So I Request You Please Give Me Justice For Which I Shall Ever Thankful To You For Ever. Other Wise I Will Go Through Legal Procedure.

Suraj Kumar Nayak
Advocate
Teli Street, Nabarangpur
Vinati Agarwal

Jan 4, 2017

Loan File misplaced

My Mother is visiting SBI since 1 year for the Home Loan file misplaced by the State Bank of India. They always say they are preparing documents for new file but till now no results achieved. My mother visited minimum 25times their bank in a year and they always say we are working. We want to repay our remaining loan but to carelessness of STATE BANK OF INDIA we are unable to do so. Why when customer fails to pay loan they are so harsh and now when it's their mistake they are not fast to rectify the same. I personally now believe it's service are worst and for them customers are nothing.
akhilesh2102

Jan 4, 2017

misbehave and non cooperation of branch manager

My mother smt shakuntala gaidhane above 60 has transfered her account from other branch to tickrapara raipur branch as it is nearby branch she requested the branch manager to help.her to fill the form but he (Tarun Das) denied with misbehaviour as she was with all her document . She was told to fill.the form from home and come again. Next day she was told that form is having slight mistake and again sent to home for correction still she was equipped with all her document. Now third time she has been told to go home and do the correction again. What should she do in this case of misbehaviour noncooperation of your branch manager.
Please take strict action or I have to go to forum or any other action as your cctv camera has the evidence of same
Akhilesh gaidhane
jainprakash

Dec 19, 2016

work of branch manager

Dear sir/madam,
I am an account holder of SBI DUBRAJPUR BRANCH ( code 2052). I was going to that branch for RTGS. But 3-4 volentieer are there they said you have to go by line. And there is no separate line for that. Cash deposit,cash withdwaw , adhar linking, Rtgs all are same. Even I saw senior citizens are also in the same line in road. Bank work is conducted in 2nd floor, and may be for smooth function of the work of bank its necessary. But FOR SELECTED CUSTOMER THEY PROVIDE PASS SYSTEM TO ENTER THE BANK AND MAKE THEIR TRANSECTION WITH OUT LINE. SO THEY HAS URGENCY BUT I HAD NOT. FOR THIS I WANTED TO KNOW WHY THIS HAPPEND. THE VOLENTEERS SAID THAT THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOBS BY THE INSTRUCTION OF BRANCH MANAGER. I WANTED TO MEET MANAGER BUT THEY DONT ALLLOW, AND SAID FOR THIS ALSO YOU HAVE TO GIVE LINE. First of all SBI have to give the guide lines to their employees how to behave with the customers.This is not at all fair to deal with customers.

i am glad if u revert back as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards
Prakash

Mob: 9800519831
Email: prakashjain2101@gmail.com
manish sandlana

Dec 19, 2016

linking aadar card with account

My account number is 33368553601
I give Application for registering aadar no.
Bank say he has been done But my account yet not link with aadar
Niladri Biswas

Dec 9, 2016

Branch service manager misbehave

7/12/2016 I visit branch for submit kyc and aadhhaar linking. But SBI service manager didn't give proper response and misbehave.beldanga branch,branch code 11376. Niladri Biswas (09609410462),
somusomesh

Nov 24, 2016

rude behaviour of bank manager

ఎస్ బి ఐ బ్రాంచ్ మేనేజర్
కొత్తూరు ,
విషయం: మీ యొక్క సేవాలతో అసహనం , అసంతృప్తి ....
నేను ఆర్మీ లో విధులు నిర్వర్తిస్తున్నాను , నాకు 15 రోజుల క్రితం కొత్తగా ఏ.టి.ఎం కార్డు వచ్చింది . నా కొత్త ఏ.టి.ఎం కార్డు పిన్ నెంబర్ తెలుసుకోనుకటకు మీ యొక్క బ్రాంచ్ కి వచ్చాము , అయితే అక్కడ ఉన్న సిబ్బంది 10 రోజులు తరువాత రమ్మని చెప్పారు , కానీ పిన్ నెంబర్ పొందుటకు 10 రోజుల సమయం నా దగ్గర లేదు , పిన్ నెంబర్ పొందుటకు 10 రోజుల గడువు అవసరమా??
పిన్ నెంబర్ బ్యాంకు లోనే పొందవలిసిన అవసరంలేదని ఒక బ్యాంకు మేనేజర్ కస్టమర్ కేర్ కి ఫోన్ చేసి కూడా తెలుసుకోవొచ్చును అనే విషయాన్ని తెలియపరచకుండా మీరు పనిచేసే బోర్డర్ , కొండలు మరియు అడవి దగ్గరకి ట్రాన్సఫర్ చేసుకోమని ఉచిత సలహా ఇవ్వటం ఎంత వరకు సమంజసం??? అంతేకాకుండా అసభ్యకరమైన పదజాలం మీలాంటి ఉన్నతి స్థాయి అధికారి ఉపయోగించటం సరైనది కాదు ,
ఉదా : ఇంటర్నెట్ బ్యాంకింగ్ లో విలువైన ప్రొఫైల్ పాస్వర్డ్ మర్చిపోయిన యెడల forget password ని సెలెక్ట్ చేసి మనకి దగ్గరగా ఉన్న sbi బ్రాంచ్ ని ఎంచుకొని ఆ యొక్క బ్రాంచ్ లో password పొందవచ్చును . అంతేకాని ఎక్కడైతే నా ఖాతా ఉందొ అక్కడికే వెళ్లి తెలుసుకోవాలిసిన అవసరం లేదు ,
దేశానికి సేవ చేస్తూ , అంతో ఇంతో తెలిసిన వాళ్ళకే మీరు ఉపయోగకరమైన సలహాలు ఇవ్వనపుడు , మీ యొక్క బ్రాంచ్ లో ఉన్నటువంటి ఏమి తెలియన సామాన్య ప్రజలు మీ యొక్క అసౌకర్య సేవలతో అనేక ఇక్కట్లు పడుతున్నారు ,
దయచేసి మీ యొక్క విలువైన సేవలతో మీ బ్రాంచ్ లో ఉన్న ఖాతాదారుల సమస్యలను పరిష్కరిస్తారని కోరుకుంటూ...
ఇట్లు
తమ బ్రాంచ్ లో ఖాతాదారుడు
MSN MURTY

Nov 17, 2016

UNRULY BEHAVIOUR OF BRANCH MANAGER

DEAR SIR,
I AM 65 YEARS OLD. TO DEPOSIT MY OLD CURRENCY I STOOD IN THE QUE ALONG WITH OTHERS FROM 10 AM TO 1.00PM TODAY OF YOUR BRANCH, CODE:SBIN0016846. THEY DO NOT BOTHER TO GIVE SEPERATE QUE FOR SR. CITIZENS.
NEXT, ONLY WATCHMAN OPEN THE SHUTTER OF THE BRANCH AND ALLOWS 5 PEOPLE AT A TIME.
AFTER GOING INSIDE THE BANK, WHEN I ASKED ABOUT WHICH QUE I HAVE TO STAND FOR DEPOSITING MY OLD CURRENCY, THE LADY MANAGER SAYS I DO KNOW, YOU FIND OUT? NO CASHIER OR CLARK IN THEIR SEATS FOR ABOUT 15-20 MINUITES. WHEN I WENT TO THE CABIN OF LADY BRANCH MANAGER, BY TAPPING THE DOOR, SHE SAYS PLEASE WAIT, WE ARE HAVING A MEETING. AT THIS TIME THEY ARE ENJOYING THE TEA AND DISCUSSING INSIDE.
THERE IS ONE PERSON CALLED MR. BALAJI (I DON'T KNOW WHETHER HE IS AN EMPLOYEE OF SBI) HE SAYS YOU GO AND COMPLAINT IN GOOGLE? HE IS SAYING THAT NOT TO TALK AS THE CASHIER MAY NOT BE IN A POSITION OF MAKING A MISTAKE IN COUNTING THE OLD NOTES, WHERE ARE 2 NOTE COUNTING MECHINES WITH EACH PERSON?
THIS TYPE OF TREATMENT I HAVE RECEIVED FORM YOUR SBI BRANCH.
PLEASE TAKE UP AND REPLY THE ACTIONS TAKE?
MSN MURTY
MOB:9158004204
Yellur

Nov 11, 2016

Misbehaviour by Security guard

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Security guard of SBI Bidadi, Misbehaves with the customer. And shows partiality. Actually, I hurt so much, that's why Am complaining here. He talks rashly. He is a govt staff I feel. He is using this opportunity to hurt the poor people. I just used the table that he usualy sits behind, only to fill the challan. Since there was no space remaining, even to stand in the provided area, I used his table. But after sometime, I observed that Ladies were using the same table and he was silent. Bank was already crowded and how can he show partiality with the customers. Are we thieves who enter the bank?. Since the govt order, we are bound to enter the bank without fail. IF ANY BODY CARRIES GUN WITH HIM HE DOESN'T BECOME A SOLDIER. Please I request you to inform that dont provoke any youngster unnecessarily. Behave equally with everybody, irrespective of caste, religion gender, age, nationality, rich and poor. Many people smile and ignores it. But there will be a feeling like shock. OTHER banks are more welcoming than S.B.I.

Anudeep ,

BRANCH CODE : 04235
STATE BANK OF INDIA, BIDADI
RAMANAGARA DISTRICT
Hemanta Ku sethi

Nov 3, 2016

SBI stap boy

Sir meri pitaji SBI me kam Kar te the unka death ke bad complsari graund me mery mother nokari kar rehenai .hum unki bete hemanta Kumar sethi hain hamara business kare ne ke liye ek lone ki jarurat hAi lekin hamko lone nahi diya ja raha he kya app name help corenge
9090388598,9938891967 hemanta Ku sethip
avibhi

Oct 22, 2016

REGARDING PENSION

DEAR SIR,
THIS IS INFORM YOU THAT THE BRANCH MANAGER OF BRANCH-VIRBHADRA- RISHIKESH, BEHAVE VERY RUDELY. HE IS BRANCH MANAGER BECAUSE OF CUSTOMER, IF WE WILL NOT DEPOSIT MONEY OR TRANSACTION, THEY WHAT IS MANAGER. BUT HE BEHAVES VERY VERY RUDELY. THIS IS NOT GOOD. HE SHOULD SAY CALMLY IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM.

I WANT TO REQUEST YOU PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE BRANCH MANAGER OF BRANCH-VIRBHADRA- RISHIKESH-249201(UTTARAKHAND)

SBI Credit Card - non receipt of monthly statement
    dear sir mera naam manish goyal hai.mera mobile number...
    department of post office - Forget Agent Login Password
    Respected Sir, I am UNABLE TO LOGIN Kindly please send...
    Reliance Jio - Jio phone delivery
    As mentioned from you your phone will be delivered by...
    PALANIYAMMAL - VAS deductions
    My Reliance GSM mobile number is 8252421394. Recently, all...
    Reliance Digital TV - Error code 200
    Getting error code 200 while starting up the TV since last...
    ICICI Bank - RENEWAL WITHOUT MY CONCERN
    WPP-SR498096209-Renewal........ I am having an account...
    TEZ APP - refund money
    Sir I m supravat Jena my transaction is showing tez app is...
    Shopaz - Mobile hand set
    Money was not refund
    FedEx - Clearance Delay
    I have a package from USA. It was on hold in Bangalore...
    NPCI - hpcl lpg subsidy
    my aadhar no is linked with lpg disributor & bank...